Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) (73342 Views)

UK Visa Refusal Letter / So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today / Uk Visit Visa Refusal Letter- Help Needed Asap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by Yankee101: 10:50am On Jul 30, 2023
It’s not for japa
Not everyone is traveling for japa
Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by saysoo: 10:50am On Jul 30, 2023
[quote author=DiamondPant post=124754501]
Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by madridguy(m): 10:50am On Jul 30, 2023
This is the result of being silly with loose mouth. You guys will enter abroad and the next you do is to open youtube channel, facebook page and start revealing every secret on a open web page.

We still have some goats doing same here on this platform advertising prove of funds and tomorrow you expected the embassy to accept it when they know with some little amount you can get that through the help of a bank official wey sabi as e dey go.

Let learn to keep our mouth shut for once.

9 Likes

Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by inoki247: 10:51am On Jul 30, 2023
mycar:

Because they have birth certificate for the cows or they have C of O for the land?
Your talk no make sense here

All they need is evidence not some fake documents so rest...

Someone who's 500 cow, or 50 acres of Land he go show him history not some fake arranged document...
Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by fuckJones(f): 10:51am On Jul 30, 2023
it's well
Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by Dyfynezz12(m): 10:51am On Jul 30, 2023
To leave this country keeps getting harder day by day.If our situation in this country is not changed even to enter Ghana will be hard for us let alone getting a tourist visa.

All this grammar for common tourist Visa of two weeks
Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 30, 2023
You people promoting this nonsense japa syndrome are the reason no country is respecting us today, na so una go dey hype everything, as if millions are running out of Nigeria. Dumb hungry bloggers everywhere.

4 Likes

Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by cocolacec(m): 10:52am On Jul 30, 2023
This is normal when applying for visit visa to Sweden since 2007.Anyone travelling to Schengen should go through Student or Work visa or as a family member of an EU citizen living in Sweden.

2 Likes

Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by omooba969(m): 10:52am On Jul 30, 2023
DiamondPant:
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

I don't think it is well.
Just look at how they painted Nigeria.
I hope the leadership people of Nigeria see this and take steps to re-project a cleaner global image.
If nothing is done, Nigerians will be barred even from entering Ghana in the nearest future.

Fixed
Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by Confirmedzombie: 10:53am On Jul 30, 2023
DiamondPant:
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

I hope the leadership of Nigeria see this and take steps to re-project a cleaner global image.
If nothing is done, Nigerians will be barred even from entering Ghana in the nearest future.

How did they paint Nigeria. It is the individuals they are painting and not Nigeria.

My wife travelled to same sweeten and was issued visa cos she was well established.

Nigerians lie and forge documents alot, painting the country bad and you are here saying see how they painted Nigeria bad.

People travel and never come back and you expect them to issue visa to such a person.

If your visit is genuine, no embassy will deny you visa.

My wife is a federal civil servant and was never denied visa.

Nigerians must change for good

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by Tboi4real: 10:53am On Jul 30, 2023
Nigeria is in the brick of collapse
DJ....play me @japa skiibii feat 9ja beat great jam
Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by TheOldGods: 10:54am On Jul 30, 2023
Babypal:
Reason student route is best
instead of treating the main bacteria causing the headache, you decide to take head ache drug just to reduce the pain and allow you to your daily routine. Untill we keep eradicate people that think like you, we will never get better as a country

1 Like

Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by TheOldGods: 10:55am On Jul 30, 2023
tollyboy5:
We love shortcut to much in this country. Those blaming the government are with the worst character in their society.
Ordinary meter people have clamoring for, when nepa bring meter come na every time dem dey catch those who bypass.

In everything we do we must apply stealing and corruption.
Why won't you apply stealing and corruption while the president himself entered illegally. The election itself was illegal, full of corruption
Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by madridguy(m): 10:56am On Jul 30, 2023
I hope our government will start arresting the useless bloggers. Imagine toasting someone to sell his house and gather 25 million naira just to reach the abroad and start running up and down.

FacilitatorLekk:
You people promoting this nonsense japa syndrome are the reason no country is respecting us today, na so una go dey hype everything, as if millions are running out of Nigeria. Dumb hungry bloggers everywhere.
Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by finni(m): 10:56am On Jul 30, 2023
They should go to hell. The fuel subsidy removed in Nigeria is showing the SHEGE already in Europe hence, the harshness in granting of visa.
nlfpmod:
As shared by Balewa:

https://twitter.com/aprilbox/status/1685261318217981952?t=xXDd4Pp7B9-pVNJdvSsqdg&s=08
Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by inoki247: 10:56am On Jul 30, 2023
mycar:

Because they have birth certificate for the cows or they have C of O for the land?
Your talk no make sense here

Lol you can't have 500 cow, 50 acres of land and be explaining yourself like someone wey dem forge him document he go show for ur history....

You even av enough format to go seek for asylum from Fulani herdman Crisis, Bandit, Boko boys....
Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by PAQ(m): 10:56am On Jul 30, 2023
DiamondPant:
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

I hope the leadership of Nigeria see this and take steps to re-project a cleaner global image.

Bros, they didnt paint Nigeria. We dabbed ourselves in bad colors and presented to the world. Its not the Leaderships fault that way back from 80s when Nigeria was still good our girls were known for prostitution in Italy, our youths carry cultism to Arabian & Asian countries where their laws are strict. We no dey even fear countries where punishment for drugs is death! Ever since, we have always tried leaving this country by hook or by crook, then when we get there we do horrible things and just show ourselves in bad light. Nigeria is not the only country committing nuisance abroad, but our large numbers and communities out there dwarfs others.

From Ghana to South Africa to Europe we want to dominate in all illegal trades. Black Americans no allow us cast for America cos they hold their turf, dem rugged/useless pass us. South America no allow us cast cos our craze no teach their own, Russia/ Ukraine will never let a black man do anyhow there. Australia is just too far but boys don dey gather mind small small....

The Leadership cannot clean the image, it must start from us. Its time we stop asking what the government can do but what we should do to help our situation.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by aylipple: 10:57am On Jul 30, 2023
Lol. That's just the summary of the entire rejection letter.
They were politely telling the applicant they didn't consider them established enough in Nigeria to grant them a Visa.

inoki247:
Lol....

They're telling him his too poor to go develop the country after arranging documents full of lies...

I look at people that jus look for agent nd arrange Document for dem to leave the country is easy for someone who's made and have real evidence of wealth to leave this country....

Na why I dey always say na Northerner get evidence to leave the country pass imagine someone having 50acres of farm Land, Someone with 500cow applying for Visa dey know he has something at home he can't just leave like that...

That's why they're never desperate Abt leaving the country...
Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by juman(m): 10:58am On Jul 30, 2023
The letter is normal response from embassy when you failed to do your homework well before applying.

He applied for visa without adequate documents.

3 Likes

Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by Bobbiee: 10:59am On Jul 30, 2023
Hope that Nigerian was a Yoruba man/woman. They are going nowhere. Misery is looking for them
Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by highchief1: 11:00am On Jul 30, 2023
BigDawsNet:

You don't get it... it's not about mad bank statements..
Do you have evidence of the mad transcations? Or u think the whites don't know about POF... how did u make ur money... what's the strength of ur assets..

Tho some will get the visa even with weak applications but majority may not get it
im an importer.wetin concern me and pof.If they know a real Acc they will know that mine is real πŸ’―

1 Like

Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by omooba969(m): 11:00am On Jul 30, 2023
Chiefsir:
It’s usual to have this response from the Sweden Embassy . I was a victim last year December . It’s quite difficult for ordinary young Nigerians to travel to Schengen countries using visit visa

Why do you see yourself as a victim?

1 Like

Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by madridguy(m): 11:01am On Jul 30, 2023
That is the punishment of being too lousy. When you let them know every of our secret how do you want them to respect us.

We do our shit openly and brag like we owns everything forgetting people are watching.

Dancebreaker:
Hmmm

It's even affecting lots of Nigerians applying for residency in many parts of Europe.
I have seen them doubt passports verifiably issued by Nigeria embassies in Europe.

They said while the passport may be genuine. the documents presented to get it issued "might be fake". Because the immigrant initially entered irregularly. They do not trust weak Nigerian institutions, home and abroad to do a thorough job.

The European country's embassy in Nigeria sent staff to verify family in 9ja. That is another racket by the Nigerian staff they use. Unless those Nigerian staff get enough bribe, they will submit to embassy that they can't verify if family is genuine. Even after seeing childhood and teenage picture of the immigrant taken with those family members, gone to their schools, interviewed old friends, etc. That way, the Nigerian staff may be sent several times to verify same person. More visits means more money paid to them and more bribe because the applicant and family will become desperate.

It dragged on and on for years.

9ja don cast tey tey.
Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by Bimpe29: 11:02am On Jul 30, 2023
Our reputation is getting worse and fast dwindling in the comity of nations.
Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by Henryfortune(m): 11:02am On Jul 30, 2023
DiamondPant:
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

The letter said more about your inappropriate documentations or inability to provide proof of objectives not exactly about the country aside the proof of funds the listed are of human factors...no purpose asides visit where or what area are your interest any thing justify the fact that your visit is related to your personal development no assets no sign consistent source of income even the stated one does not not show a personal withdrawal by you at any time .. sir all this are not the fault of the country you didn't do your home work well... I have a dollar account and I have been making withdrawal and making payments over time sending money from this account to others making sure the account is actually active over time because I intendd to make use of it in the future...

3 Likes

Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by MT: 11:03am On Jul 30, 2023
nlfpmod:
As shared by Balewa:

https://twitter.com/aprilbox/status/1685261318217981952?t=xXDd4Pp7B9-pVNJdvSsqdg&s=08

Till Nigerian authorities have a definite way by which genuine documents will be verified, and also clamp down on forgers, we will continue to be insulted like this.

When Swedish wants to visit Nigeria, they do not need to come to Nigeria consulate with loads of documents to convince them.

Nigerians are now going to prayer mountains and some prophets and Imams are cashing out on desperate Nigerians. Even, I have heard "visa anointing" being announced on the air wave by our so- called pastors before.

1 Like

Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by skj1377(m): 11:03am On Jul 30, 2023
The applicant wanted to japa. It's obvious. I agree with the embassy

2 Likes

Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by Menclothing: 11:03am On Jul 30, 2023
You forward fake documents to travel lolz
They should deny and punish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by cocolacec(m): 11:04am On Jul 30, 2023
DiamondPant:
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

It is not new,Sweden is known for writing such for a long time.I remembered apply in 2008 to the Embassy ,i was refused only to be granted German visa 4 months later.UK is another crazy one.
Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by MT: 11:04am On Jul 30, 2023
Bimpe29:
Our reputation is getting worse and fast dwindling in the comity of nations.

Partly caused by both the Government and the citizens
Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by tollyboy5(m): 11:06am On Jul 30, 2023
Ykc2:
if our government officials are not corrupt citizens won't be that corrupt , someone from kano state who was caught stealing can easily tell he or she learned it from ganduje
Lies, ganduje did not event stealing. Nigerians like looking for excuses and blame others or blame some certain circumstances to justify their nefarious act.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by juman(m): 11:06am On Jul 30, 2023
When you want to apply for visa, you need to justify yourself that you have ties that will bring you back to nigeria.

If you do your homework well, you go get American visa. I have seen that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria / Japa: Checkout Out Four Friends (Nigeria Vs Abroad) / Is Ojodu-Berger Bus Stop Toilet The Most Sophisticated Public Toilet In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.