Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) (73350 Views)

UK Visa Refusal Letter / So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today / Uk Visit Visa Refusal Letter- Help Needed Asap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by Tuprelo: 10:27am On Jul 30, 2023
SOME DON'T EVEN HAVE REASON TO JAPA OTHER THAN TO GO AND BEG, STEAL& CONSTITUTE NUISANCE THEN BEF GOVERNMENT FOR EVACUATION OR SETTLEMENT WHEN EVENTUALLY DEPORTED.
Ombudsman1:
THEY ARE NOT FAR FROM THE TRUTH.
Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by yomi007k(m): 10:27am On Jul 30, 2023
There is no lie in what the oyinbo wrote.

Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by jojothaiv(m): 10:28am On Jul 30, 2023
HellVictorinho6:

Again

Who is we,
Who is picking,
And who tha 4urk iz us?
Man, you can remove yourself and others from the equation.

It's no big deal.

Gracias.

Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by PaulH07: 10:29am On Jul 30, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Let them continue to deny us
Celebrating this news with a bottle of beer 🍺

After una don step into the polling unit with sentiment and tribalism then the next thing una go dey find where una want hide una head

Una go know where....I love the fact that it was stated that the reason your were denied visa was because of economic situation of Nigeria

A friend of mine in Ghana told me before the election that if tinubu gets up to 100 thousands vote after what Apc, tinubu and Buhari brought upon us in the last eight years then it means we the masses are wicked

You guys would deny even Peter Obi's biological son that thumbprinted him on election day.

Nobody is safe from your wrath, not even your own selves.

You guys are losers even in losing itself.

That's the funny thing about you Obidients.

Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by Saao(m): 10:29am On Jul 30, 2023
DiamondPant:
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

I don't think it is well.
Just look at how they painted Nigeria.
I hope the leadership of Nigeria see this and take steps to re-project a cleaner global image.
If nothing is done, Nigerians will be barred even from entering Ghana in the nearest future.
which leadership? Your president was described in that letter. A man with identity problem, convicted for drugs, involved in financial crimes and alleged forger cant possibly salvage the situation rather complicate it.

Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:29am On Jul 30, 2023
Blaze14k:

How can we do that when we have an illegitimate president. Just the other day a presenter from South Africa said ECOWAS is now weak cos they a chairman who came into power illegally. So how do you think the world will see us while we pretend everything is ok?
cos una overated Messiah came third nonsense

Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by evictor305: 10:30am On Jul 30, 2023
You have failed to show that you are well established in your home country. Hmmmm in this life just make money I. E get why
nlfpmod:
As shared by Balewa:

https://twitter.com/aprilbox/status/1685261318217981952?t=xXDd4Pp7B9-pVNJdvSsqdg&s=08
Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by seunayantokun(m): 10:30am On Jul 30, 2023
DiamondPant:
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

I don't think it is well.
Just look at how they painted Nigeria.
I hope the leadership of Nigeria see this and take steps to re-project a cleaner global image.
If nothing is done, Nigerians will be barred even from entering Ghana in the nearest future.
You made me laugh, honestly.
You see, there is nothing any leader can do with the system that is operating Nigeria, or that Nigeria is operating. We have not programmed Nigeria to succeed. I'm seriously saddened that we are in this mess.

Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by Biola67: 10:31am On Jul 30, 2023
Babypal:
Reason student route is best
Even the study route if you see documentation, you go run

Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by OOLUSEG(m): 10:32am On Jul 30, 2023
vibbb:
Nigeria reputation keeps collapsing because of bad leadership.

Not true.. the reputation of Nigeria keeps collapsing because of BAD CITIZEN...

Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by Johnn44: 10:32am On Jul 30, 2023
embarassed
Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by Biola67: 10:32am On Jul 30, 2023
Uhmmm, they deny naija citizen cuz of their politicians bad reputations, yet they approve those said politicians Visa within days…

Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by Biola67: 10:33am On Jul 30, 2023
OOLUSEG:

Not true.. the reputation of Nigeria keeps collapsing because of BAD CITIZEN...
Explain
Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by Chiefsir(m): 10:33am On Jul 30, 2023
It’s usual to have this response from the Sweden Embassy . I was a victim last year December . It’s quite difficult for ordinary young Nigerians to travel to Schengen countries using visit visa

Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by Prigozhin: 10:34am On Jul 30, 2023
bdon12:
I hav been refused visa many times,bt this ur own is wicked.the profiling of ur country as a corrupt one is very funny n embarrassing.

Dont worry bro,canada deny my wife twice on top student visa.

So dem fit deny student visa too. Na wah o. God help us all.
Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by blaquemyc: 10:34am On Jul 30, 2023
When una dey busy dey post Obi forged this, Atiku forged that, Tinubu forged this and that and una begin write letters to foreign institutions to proof or discredit this or that political candidate una no know say na unasef una dey cast abi? Let's reap what we sowed in peace abeg

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by bewla(m): 10:36am On Jul 30, 2023
DiamondPant:
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Nigerians will be barred even from entering Ghana in the nearest future.
This my prayers so we will all no where we stand

2 ways

1) will no out true friends Soo that when we get it finally right will no who to thank and who not to mix with
Because a friend in need is a friend in did

2) will all suffer and smile together
This fail thing most work, not only by prayer but. Action and practice from all of us

We have no place to run to
Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by greggng: 10:36am On Jul 30, 2023
Eu spent lots of money to fund the shambolic election that took place . When they gave there report ..stating there disapoint as to the conduct if the election...Nigerian leaders sent there attack dogs to insult them . A man that invested in your business has right to ask for accountability. Our leaders do visit this countries ...enjoy the infrastructures put in place by there leaders ...but what did they do in there country...they share the common wealth ...there by enriching themselves from the proceed of corruption.. I feel sorry for the ordinary citizens who are victims of bad leadership . They have no option than to seek greener pasture ...They are not comfortable at home and right now they are being denied visa . Lots if Nigerians will die of depression b4 the end of this year . Depression doesn't have ethnic coloration ...

Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by Biola67: 10:38am On Jul 30, 2023
I saw this post on Twitter, the applicant has VALID USA VISA on his passport. Imagine..

Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by Enimin: 10:41am On Jul 30, 2023
nlfpmod:
As shared by Balewa:

https://twitter.com/aprilbox/status/1685261318217981952?t=xXDd4Pp7B9-pVNJdvSsqdg&s=08

When the whole world knows that your president is an identity thief himself with numerous forged documents to his namegrin and the previous president, Buhari forged the lone educational certificate he ever claimed to possess
Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by Blaze14k: 10:41am On Jul 30, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
cos una overated Messiah came third nonsense

What Messiah bro you guys worship tinubu like a god. Same person who protested against subsidy removal buh now he went against his protest and now you guys see nothing wrong with it protest is gone. Your hypocrisy stinks enjoy ur hardship in peace u will surely rip the fruits in the future.

You can't use ur head to understand this platform is set for dangote refinery and he is clearly buying time for it to kick start. Why do you think Bill gates came here and a while a ago Google delegate came as well. If you haven't heard of BlackRock go do some research.

You still being colonised dumb f.u.ck

Where is the 8k palliative and the grains released. Don't use ur head, keep feeling a boss ruling over someone else while they milk u dry.

Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by saintruky(m): 10:42am On Jul 30, 2023
Benresmy:
Schengen are always denying young Nigerians visa..

I have encountered similar experience 2 yrs ago.

The surest root to japa to Europe is through croatia or Bulgaria, dey don't deny visa due to low applicants.

Croatia?
Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by BigDawsNet: 10:43am On Jul 30, 2023
highchief1:
taaaa there’s no country in the world I can’t get their tourist visa.na documentation matters bro.If u Dey see mad bank statement u go approve me sharp sharp.Show me one rich man they have denied visa.All my travels have been tourist visa

You don't get it... it's not about mad bank statements..
Do you have evidence of the mad transcations? Or u think the whites don't know about POF... how did u make ur money... what's the strength of ur assets..

Tho some will get the visa even with weak applications but majority may not get it

Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by enomakos(m): 10:45am On Jul 30, 2023
Use the studies route
Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by bluefilm: 10:45am On Jul 30, 2023
We die here... no leave, no transfer. grin
Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:45am On Jul 30, 2023
Blaze14k:

What Messiah bro you guys worship tinubu like a god. Same person who protested against subsidy removal buh now he went against his protest and now you guys see nothing wrong with it protest is gone. Your hypocrisy stinks enjoy ur hardship in peace u will surely rip the fruits in the future.

You can't use ur head to understand this platform is set for dangote refinery and he is clearly buying time for it to kick start. Why do you think Bill gates came here and a while a ago Google delegate came as well. If you haven't heard of BlackRock go do some research.

You still being colonised dumb f.u.ck

u are just acting like a bush baby... Even in 2031 obi ll still be Third position... U pple should settle for either PDP or APC... LP is just a small party that ll keep coming Third

Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by mycar: 10:46am On Jul 30, 2023
inoki247:
Lol....

They're telling him his too poor to go develop the country after arranging documents full of lies...

I look at people that jus look for agent nd arrange Document for dem to leave the country is easy for someone who's made and have real evidence of wealth to leave this country....

Na why I dey always say na Northerner get evidence to leave the country pass imagine someone having 50acres of farm Land, Someone with 500cow applying for Visa dey know he has something at home he can't just leave like that...

That's why they're never desperate Abt leaving the country...
Because they have birth certificate for the cows or they have C of O for the land?
Your talk no make sense here

Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by OsiEnterprise4: 10:46am On Jul 30, 2023
Hmmmm, Benin City, mention, na be say, nobody from Benin City, should apply for Sweden visa ooh
Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:47am On Jul 30, 2023
tollyboy5:
We love shortcut to much in this country. Those blaming the government are with the worst character in their society.
Ordinary meter people have clamoring for, when nepa bring meter come na every time dem dey catch those who bypass.

In everything we do we must apply stealing and corruption.
If the head is right, the body adjust.

Headcriminal, body criminal.
Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by Blaze14k: 10:48am On Jul 30, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
u are just acting like a bush baby... Even in 2031 obi ll still be Third position... U pple should settle for either PDP or APC... LP is just a small party that ll keep coming Third

Lol bush baby πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ what a dry joke I like they way u ignore the obvious cos u r helpless. You will understand soon that this level of hardship will be ur new normal. Ozuo
Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by aylipple: 10:48am On Jul 30, 2023
I think this refusal has more to do with how some Nigerians have bastardized, tainted & subverted at every turn the processes for Visa applications.
Yes, the insecurity situation and socio-economic problems are largely a leadership problem, the forgery of documents, padding of bank statements etc on the other hand, are an individual problem.
The takeaway for me from the rejection letter is that anyone who's seeking a Schengen Visa or Visa to any other country of their choice should take note of the points listed therein & ensure they provide genuine, solid and incontrovertible evidences of their grounded establishment in Nigeria before applying.

Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by Ykc2(m): 10:48am On Jul 30, 2023
tollyboy5:
We love shortcut to much in this country. Those blaming the government are with the worst character in their society.
Ordinary meter people have clamoring for, when nepa bring meter come na every time dem dey catch those who bypass.

In everything we do we must apply stealing and corruption.
if our government officials are not corrupt citizens won't be that corrupt , someone from kano state who was caught stealing can easily tell he or she learned it from ganduje

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria / Japa: Checkout Out Four Friends (Nigeria Vs Abroad) / Is Ojodu-Berger Bus Stop Toilet The Most Sophisticated Public Toilet In Nigeria?