Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,289 members, 7,815,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) (73351 Views)

UK Visa Refusal Letter / So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today / Uk Visit Visa Refusal Letter- Help Needed Asap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by vincentont(m): 3:36pm On Jul 30, 2023
kerol55:
Everyone is welcome to join my new Telegram group for a full comprehensive two days tutorial on Neteller / Skrill and Binance Arbitrage where u will be able to make 10k from $100 due to increase in dollar rate. You just need two accounts. Either Neteller and Binance or Skrill and Binance. So if u have any of these two accounts or u are ready to open any of the accounts u don't have then chat me up so u can be added to the new group. Please note That the two days tutorial is completely free so nobody should chat me up asking for the prices cos I am not Charging for What I learnt free.
Click on my signature or profile for my what'sapp contact .
Please don't fall for this scammer. He is a chronic scammer. He scammed someone last month with this method. He his back with another username. Check this thread https://www.nairaland.com/7718549/scammed-money-borrowed
Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by chelsea1116(m): 3:36pm On Jul 30, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Well.. then, it wasn't anything to do with God or grace, you were honest, did the right thing, followed the correct process. That's all many nigerians had to do to obtain visa, rathee some of them tell lies, all a white man wants is for you to be honest and be trustworthy to them, something many nigerians lack.

Do you earn 1.4 millon in naira or dollars? Is it after tax or before? grin i am guessing you don't pay rent, mortgage, or bills. You don't even buy food.

I will satisfy ur curiosity, as an igbo bachelor earning 1400 to 1700euro (and this is after tax)monthly.. i dont spend more than 100euro in feeding as food is cheap, i m not living a luxurious lifestyle as i have a future to plan on..i live in the smallest place u can ever find and i pay just 250euro a month. Big space isnt needed now since i m not a family man. Gas, water and light bills is 50euro inside the 250euro for rent.

1 Like

Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by bdon12: 3:36pm On Jul 30, 2023
kerol55:
Everyone is welcome to join my new Telegram group for a full comprehensive two days tutorial on Neteller / Skrill and Binance Arbitrage where u will be able to make 10k from $100 due to increase in dollar rate. You just need two accounts. Either Neteller and Binance or Skrill and Binance. So if u have any of these two accounts or u are ready to open any of the accounts u don't have then chat me up so u can be added to the new group. Please note That the two days tutorial is completely free so nobody should chat me up asking for the prices cos I am not Charging for What I learnt free.
Click on my signature or profile for my what'sapp contact .
Why do u really wanna teach us.wats ur gain?we be mumu abi?
Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by mercysamuelson(m): 3:39pm On Jul 30, 2023
So una expect make dem issue person wey no get good ties to him country a visit Visa? Una too like to joke for Nigeria. Embassy officials knows better and have seen much and they fully understand that he won't return to his country at his end of his stay. Embassy VO's are experienced and wiser than you think.

1 Like

Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by phemray(m): 3:55pm On Jul 30, 2023
good development,
this will make us start doing the right thing when you know it will be rejected.
working places and schools should take pains to confirm workers documents sources not to whom it may concerned,,

am not too young when my father bought his PAN 504 for #5000 in 1982. its possible again but with a lot of pains and sacrifice,,

IBB you see your life? you started all these in the 80s " when you openly advice govt officials {customs} to be smarter and use their sense in getting extra income in the office and stop complaining. today the extra income is more than the salary increment they are asking from you then. thank God you are alive. 10% egunje is now 50/50. its unfortunate. Visa denial??

hope the embassy staff are not leaving in the country they described above.?? nonsense.
Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by Calitoscassius(m): 4:17pm On Jul 30, 2023
chelsea1116:

I will satisfy ur curiosity, as an igbo bachelor earning 1400 to 1700euro (and this is after tax)monthly.. i dont spend more than 100euro in feeding as food is cheap, i m not living a luxurious lifestyle as i have a future to plan on..i live in the smallest place u can ever find and i pay just 250euro a month. Big space isnt needed now since i m not a family man. Gas, water and light bills is 50euro inside the 250euro for rent.
well.. if you put it like this, i have no choice but to say, you are correct.
Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by Honestfrend: 4:19pm On Jul 30, 2023
nlfpmod:
As shared by Balewa:

https://twitter.com/aprilbox/status/1685261318217981952?t=xXDd4Pp7B9-pVNJdvSsqdg&s=08

Forget all those lengthy stories... Na because of say u no get better money.. If u have 100million of ur akant u won't see such shit..
Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by cucumbar: 4:26pm On Jul 30, 2023
Dagger111:

It is very obvious that majority of you Obi's dogs are cr∆zy, you guys love connecting every anomaly to Mr President cos of the hatred you all have for him.

How sure are that it is not one of Obi's lap dogs that applied for Visa? I can't just comprehend you guys problem, God bare me the witness.

You all did more than this during Buhari 2 terms, you are also following same step for Jagaban. Reason why i love God is that, he doesn't compromise and he is not a human, just like us.
just ranting… does it remove the fact that your president is a drug lord? The EU and other countries questioning the legitimacy of that charade of an election, are they obi’s dogs?
Don’t call God in your statement because you don’t believe in God , otherwise you won’t be this stupid.
Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by Grace001: 4:38pm On Jul 30, 2023
Look at how they rubbish Nigerians even with their money. Some people have the opportunity to leave this shithole when things was still easy in terms of visa. They refuse to leave now things are tough

1 Like

Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by geokay777(m): 4:43pm On Jul 30, 2023
shocked shocked shocked
tollyboy5:
We love shortcut too much in this country. Those blaming the government are with the worst character in their society.
Ordinary meter people have been clamoring for, when nepa bring meter come na every time dem dey catch those who bypass.

In everything we do we must apply stealing and corruption.
Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 5:07pm On Jul 30, 2023
berryPee:
The visa applicant should just GO TO COURT ASAP

Go to which court for what? He was denied. No country is obligated to grant visas and VOs are empowered to exercise discretion.
Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by appini: 5:09pm On Jul 30, 2023
mike272:
Wow. This is a massive rejection. Even is your try to repackage other loose ends how can you tidy the part that Nigeria is a state in Economics crisis?

grin grin
Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 5:15pm On Jul 30, 2023
MT:

No.

Even if they confirm you are qualified, that visa might not be issued. Ask me why?

Go and read travel advisories of all the western Nations. It is either level 3 or level 4. Level 3 advises their citizens to only travel to Nigeria on ESSENTIAL travel while level 4 states that their citizens SHOULD NOT TRAVEL to Nigeria

This means that if you get to your destination country, despite having ties in Nigeria, you can apply for asylum and it will be valid since they know the danger in going back to Nigeria. No Nigerians have control over that in as much as we continue killing, kidnapping etc.

Western nations do not want unnecessary bagggages as they are facing their own economic downturn.

Not true. They advise citizens of their country not to travel and let them know that if they still decide to go, the government may not be able to get them out. They do not warn Nigerians about the dangers in their own country and don’t grant asylum to people who leave a dangerous situation but don’t want to go back to the same dangerous situation. This doesn’t qualify them for asylum.
Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 5:24pm On Jul 30, 2023
Enculer2:

Nigeria is a fraudulent country and Nigerians are fraudulent. Simple.

Example—there’s a long thread in this travel forum where monikers can pay the relative of. a government worker to change the date of birth and names on their passports. A mistake may be a month, year, or day but changing a birth year to ten years prior isn’t, it’s fraud and corruption working hand in hand. Anybody can come to this site and see how fraud is rampant.
Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by obinoral1179(m): 5:36pm On Jul 30, 2023
DiamondPant:
😃😃😃😃😃😃

I don't think it is well.
Just look at how they painted Nigeria.
I hope the leadership of Nigeria see this and take steps to re-project a cleaner global image.
If nothing is done, Nigerians will be barred even from entering Ghana in the nearest future.
You didn't see the atrocities the citizens commit all in the name of japaing
Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by MT: 5:38pm On Jul 30, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

Not true. They advise citizens of their country not to travel and let them know that if they still decide to go, the government may not be able to get them out. They do not warn Nigerians about the dangers in their own country and don’t grant asylum to people who leave a dangerous situation but don’t want to go back to the same dangerous situation. This doesn’t qualify them for asylum.

You have turned the discourse upside down.

It is your country that will advise you about other people's country situation.

Then, if you can claim that your life will NOT be safe if you are sent back to your country, which they themselves have adjudged to be dangerous (as level 3 or 4), that asylum request will be granted. That is the purpose of an asylum.
Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by cucumbar: 5:40pm On Jul 30, 2023
favor914:
All this Incoherent Obidients, a South African presenter said what?

How many Nigerians journalists took it upon themselves to care about Cyril Ramaphosa hiding $6 million dollars in his ranch?

Yet a South African ridicules you, and you accept it, because you don’t like the winner?
which winner? Dey play… EU and other nations questioning the legitimacy of that charade that produced your alleged winner are obidients abi?
Keep burying your head in the sand like the proverbial ostrich. Body go tell you. Stupid lots!!!
Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by Funkybabee(f): 5:45pm On Jul 30, 2023
chelsea1116:

Unfortunately the mail associated to this account dosnt work again.

Oh, can you drop your mail
Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 5:51pm On Jul 30, 2023
MT:

You have turned the discourse upside down.

It is your country that will advise you about other people's country situation.

Then, if you can claim that your life will NOT be safe if you are sent back to your country, which they themselves have adjudged to be dangerous (as level 3 or 4), that asylum request will be granted. That is the purpose of an asylum.

Wrong. Your host country advises their citizens. You’re a guest from the named country , not a citizen of the host country.
In order to get the visa, you prove that you have ties to and will return your homeland that is already in an advisory but then later say it’s too dangerous when you already knew that and promised you’d go back before you left? The governments aren’t crazy, countries are currently denying asylum to Nigerian students who fled Ukraine.
Let anyone try what you’re saying and they’ll see that you aren’t right. Go look at the rate of asylum denials for Nigeria. Peace
Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 5:58pm On Jul 30, 2023
The paragraph about forged the forged documents trade in Nigeria is not just known by the Swedish government but also just about every western company. Since fraudsters produce so many forged documents, even those with raised seals are scrutinized but monikers don’t realize that anybody can come to this website and see people advertising fraudulent documents from bank statements to Drivers Licenses.
They can also come and see people teaching others how to lie and even change their age. Mark my words—Sweden will soon use the details on this letter to restrict certain visas just like UAE and Seychelles then other countries will follow. Some banks here and other countries now hesitate to open accounts for Nigerians who are granted certain visas because they’ve been burned in the past. Not good and I feel sorry for the honest people under more scrutiny because of other people.
Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by MT: 6:01pm On Jul 30, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

Wrong. Your host country advises their citizens. You’re a guest from the named country , not a citizen of the host country.
In order to get the visa, you prove that you have ties to and will return your homeland that is already in an advisory but then later say it’s too dangerous when you already knew that and promised you’d go back before you left? The governments aren’t crazy, countries are currently denying asylum to Nigerian students who fled Ukraine.
Let anyone try what you’re saying and they’ll see that you aren’t right. Go look at the rate of asylum denials for Nigeria. Peace

By your estimation, anyone that gets a visa, even if his country is adjudged level 3 or 4 , must be denied asylum.

I say again you are wrong.

Ties you have in your country does not write off the general impression of that country as seen by other countries. Infact, some countries will not attend to your asylum claim if you do not get a proper visa to enter legitimately into their countries.

You can get a visa based on ties, asylum requires a proof that your life will be in danger. If you can establish that from your story, asylum must be granted. That is what Geneva convention stipulates.

You cited Nigerian students in Ukraine. You never knew what they presented as their story. How convincing your story is will determine if asylum will be granted. Don't use a broad brush to paint everything.
Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:37pm On Jul 30, 2023
If I submit nah one touch..After running mouth voting for Agbado where is he running to Coward come back here and do ur suffering for 8yrs
Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by Gbeng30(m): 6:42pm On Jul 30, 2023
Honestly this is serious, what a long terrible letter, they are really mean to this country, but I hope politician in this country get the same response from them
Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by therealMcCain: 7:06pm On Jul 30, 2023
tollyboy5:
We love shortcut too much in this country. Those blaming the government are with the worst character in their society.
Ordinary meter people have been clamoring for, when nepa bring meter come na every time dem dey catch those who bypass.

In everything we do we must apply stealing and corruption.

It is still government. Those doing bypass are doing so because they know there are no consequences. if they were consequences people will not bypass. Who will enforce consequence? me or the government

When you have a working system, stealing and corruption will reduce greatly.
Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by otis3(m): 7:13pm On Jul 30, 2023
DiamondPant:
😃😃😃😃😃😃

I hope the leadership of Nigeria see this and take steps to re-project a cleaner global image.
If nothing is done, Nigerians will be barred even from entering Ghana in the nearest future.

what are we looking for up and down sef?
Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by Poske95(m): 7:17pm On Jul 30, 2023
Inobeyourmate:
Take it down nah, oya, I dare you omo eru, take it down 😂😂😂😂😂

Only thing is this......
If you're a Yoruba.... you're stereotype.
Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by Pkaty62(m): 7:19pm On Jul 30, 2023
DiamondPant:
😃😃😃😃😃😃

You have Said it all.
Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by otis3(m): 7:29pm On Jul 30, 2023
greggng:
Eu spent lots of money to fund the shambolic election that took place . When they gave there report ..stating there disapoint as to the conduct if the election...Nigerian leaders sent there attack dogs to insult them . A man that invested in your business has right to ask for accountability. Our leaders do visit this countries ...enjoy the infrastructures put in place by there leaders ...but what did they do in there country...they share the common wealth ...there by enriching themselves from the proceed of corruption.. I feel sorry for the ordinary citizens who are victims of bad leadership . They have no option than to seek greener pasture ...They are not comfortable at home and right now they are being denied visa . Lots if Nigerians will die of depression b4 the end of this year . Depression doesn't have ethnic coloration ...

why was EU funding election in Africa?
Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by quickly: 8:27pm On Jul 30, 2023
Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by DodadaKoKigbe: 8:49pm On Jul 30, 2023
You worship their gods, you even try to dress like them but they still reject you. STOP worshipping their gods and focus on YOURS.
Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 8:55pm On Jul 30, 2023
THIS A BIG LESSON TO NAIJJA YOUTHS ON SOCALLED FASTLANE.
You take cordene and colo things to mess your brains,now you wan carry ya lunacy go corrupt oyibo land.
Kenya youths here are doing wonders coming of vocation schools and building solar panels making good living,inventing something and being useful to society.
NAIJA RESOURCES IS 1000TIMES BIGGER THAN KENYA,YET OYIBO PREFER KENYA.
NIGERIA PROBLEM IS THE DEARTH OF TRUST
TOO MANY YOUTHS ARE NOT RELIABLE IN NAIJA,THE DUPE, DEDRAUD, SCAM,ETC
THETMY COLLECT LOANS THEY DONT PAYBACK
THE ENTER INTO CONTRACT THEY CANNOT HONOUR THEIR PART
THE SAME UNTRUSTWORTHY THING YOUNG PASTORS DO
MAKE UNA CHANGE UNA WAYS ,BUILD TRUST INTO NIGERIA SYSTEM AND THINGS WILL WORK

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria / Japa: Checkout Out Four Friends (Nigeria Vs Abroad) / Is Ojodu-Berger Bus Stop Toilet The Most Sophisticated Public Toilet In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.