Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

How A 28 Years Old Talented Boy's Life Is Wasting Away Despite All His Skills - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A 28 Years Old Talented Boy's Life Is Wasting Away Despite All His Skills (4008 Views)

Lady Open Her Br*ast For People To See, Man Cover It Up With His Skills. PHOTOS / Hmm... I'm Just 26 Years But My Life Is Wasting Away / My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A 28 Years Old Talented Boy's Life Is Wasting Away Despite All His Skills by crood: 8:29am On Aug 04, 2023
Papagoodness:
What proof do you have you can do the afro mentioned? A cripple on this platform can also claim to do that also
please give me any of those work above and I will impress you trust me
Re: How A 28 Years Old Talented Boy's Life Is Wasting Away Despite All His Skills by burp18: 8:34am On Aug 04, 2023
scam

2 Likes

Re: How A 28 Years Old Talented Boy's Life Is Wasting Away Despite All His Skills by crood: 8:35am On Aug 04, 2023
burp18:
scam
take your scam and bad mind another place enemy of progress
Re: How A 28 Years Old Talented Boy's Life Is Wasting Away Despite All His Skills by Childfree: 8:47am On Aug 04, 2023
crood

It is 99.9% chance this is the typical serial beger ravaging nairaland, working day and night hoping someone would buy into their ridiculous story then 3, 5 or 10k be sent to them. If not then OP is not a serious person to begin with.

He created this account November last year. Only active in the family section opening threads up and down with ridiculous begging stories.

During the Christmas season, his begging tales were about no food, Christmas cloths... A 28 years old man concerns are no Christmas cloths? Lol definitely this is a dumb teenager behind the account.

in one of his thread he has a wife. Which would not tally with anything he has been saying since he open this begging account.
Check https://www.nairaland.com/7708234/should-tell-it-bothers-me#123456454

December 2022 he is 25, suddenly he is 28 years today. Lol

Check https://www.nairaland.com/7458891/finally-going-travel-lagos-very/1#118814332

He claims he lives in Kogi but in another thread is another different state, Benue.

Check https://www.nairaland.com/7458891/finally-going-travel-lagos-very#118808543

Okay let's even leave this aside. Regarding this thread.

You are delusional, ridiculous and stupid at the same time.

You don't have kobo, you don't earn Shi Shi yet you are requesting people give you 150k to open up a phone repair station.

You need fan, seats, laptop, banner, software... Ridiculous things which are not even needed and they amount to 95% of the amount he is requesting.

Typically people just get space where they place a table, by the roadside, front of someone's shop... etc Bench that 3 or 4 can sit on that's all. That is what you see everywhere. Not to even talk of the ridiculous remote village you stay at, that 7k to 9k is the salary of teacher with ssce certificate.

Tailoring, you are already have the skill, go to someone's shop and give a helping hand. If you want to have yours, save and establish yourself. That's what people do. Same with the phone repair skill.

Likewise every of the skill you cited. Moreover you can go back to the wheelbarrow work which you claimed you do initially. Your mates are doing it, eating and solving their problem.

But no, there is nairaland where people are dumb, let me just come people would give me money.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A 28 Years Old Talented Boy's Life Is Wasting Away Despite All His Skills by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 04, 2023
Mr crood
Nairaland FBI don catch you....End of thread
Go and use the 3k guobe sent you to buy cars and build houses grin

6 Likes

Re: How A 28 Years Old Talented Boy's Life Is Wasting Away Despite All His Skills by Ndipe(m): 8:56am On Aug 04, 2023
Busted.

3 Likes

Re: How A 28 Years Old Talented Boy's Life Is Wasting Away Despite All His Skills by Papagoodness: 9:21am On Aug 04, 2023
crood:
please give me any of those work above and I will impress you trust me

I'm just being inquisitive

3 Likes

Re: How A 28 Years Old Talented Boy's Life Is Wasting Away Despite All His Skills by Ikpunnegi01: 9:39am On Aug 04, 2023
Borrow me money any amount to start this business I will do anything and even write agreements and I will pay back.

Or I will even double any amount you give me for start up fund.
I am not against you asking for help but many people had shown me shège at the bolded.. If I want to help you, I will gift you money without expecting a payback..

1 Like

Re: How A 28 Years Old Talented Boy's Life Is Wasting Away Despite All His Skills by burp18: 10:07am On Aug 04, 2023
Jennifer Christopher indeed.

2 Likes

Re: How A 28 Years Old Talented Boy's Life Is Wasting Away Despite All His Skills by burp18: 10:08am On Aug 04, 2023
crood:
take your scam and bad mind another place enemy of progress
It'd take a really stupid person to fall for these fake sob stories you're putting up. People up there recommended you should find someone to attach with, see how things go and with time, you come back to update your progress on this thread. Na mumu wey go send you money I dey laugh.

3 Likes

Re: How A 28 Years Old Talented Boy's Life Is Wasting Away Despite All His Skills by zed7: 10:39am On Aug 04, 2023
It's tough being a man, many girls are raking in so much money just throwing their legs wide open. Some are even being paid allowances for being someone's side chic.

Any women who broke shame a man is heartless. The burden on a man is huge, no help from anywhere. A man just has to find a way to help himself, the street is cold for men.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A 28 Years Old Talented Boy's Life Is Wasting Away Despite All His Skills by crood: 10:42am On Aug 04, 2023
Some is up there taking Panadol on my headache African and backwardness.

Whatever you do someone will help because of God
Re: How A 28 Years Old Talented Boy's Life Is Wasting Away Despite All His Skills by crood: 10:46am On Aug 04, 2023
Ikpunnegi01:
Borrow me money any amount to start this business I will do anything and even write agreements and I will pay back.

Or I will even double any amount you give me for start up fund.
I am not against you asking for help but many people had shown me shège at the bolded.. If I want to help you, I will gift you money without expecting a payback..
okay
Re: How A 28 Years Old Talented Boy's Life Is Wasting Away Despite All His Skills by crood: 10:47am On Aug 04, 2023
Papagoodness:

I'm just being inquisitive
that's not bad sir
Re: How A 28 Years Old Talented Boy's Life Is Wasting Away Despite All His Skills by Karleb(m): 3:57pm On Aug 04, 2023
You need to leave where you are and come to Lagos
Re: How A 28 Years Old Talented Boy's Life Is Wasting Away Despite All His Skills by BronzeTiger: 7:23pm On Aug 04, 2023
Childfree:
crood

It is 99.9% chance this is the typical serial beger ravaging nairaland, working day and night hoping someone would buy into their ridiculous story then 3, 5 or 10k be sent to them. If not then OP is not a serious person to begin with.

He created this account November last year. Only active in the family section opening threads up and down with ridiculous begging stories.

During the Christmas season, his begging tales were about no food, Christmas cloths... A 28 years old man concerns are no Christmas cloths? Lol definitely this is a dumb teenager behind the account.

in one of his thread he has a wife. Which would not tally with anything he has been saying since he open this begging account.

Check https://www.nairaland.com/7458891/finally-going-travel-lagos-very/1#118814332

He claims he lives in Kogi but in another thread is another different state, Benue.

Check https://www.nairaland.com/7458891/finally-going-travel-lagos-very#118808543

You don't have kobo, you don't earn Shi Shi yet you are requesting people give you 150k to open up a phone repair station.

You need fan, seats, laptop, banner, software... Ridiculous things which are not even needed and they amount to 95% of the amount he is requesting.

Typically people just get space where they place a table, by the roadside, front of someone's shop... etc Bench that 3 or 4 can sit on that's all. That is what you see everywhere. Not to even talk of the ridiculous remote village you stay at, that 7k to 9k is the salary of teacher with ssce certificate.

Tailoring, you are already have the skill, go to someone's shop and give a helping hand. If you want to have yours, save and establish yourself. That's what people do. Same with the phone repair skill.

Likewise every of the skill you cited. Moreover you can go back to the wheelbarrow work which you claimed you do initially. Your mates are doing it, eating and solving their problem.

But no, there is nairaland where people are dumb, let me just come people would give me money.
Very good.
Nobody should send any thing to this fake sob stories scammer. Guobe see how you've thrown your money away. Lazy piece of shit.

1 Like

Re: How A 28 Years Old Talented Boy's Life Is Wasting Away Despite All His Skills by Offyjoyy: 7:45pm On Aug 04, 2023
indoorlove:
An Idea just came to me. If we can gather 150 people here to donate 1000 each, this guy will achieve his goal of 150k. If you're in please let me know. He seems genuine
🤔
Re: How A 28 Years Old Talented Boy's Life Is Wasting Away Despite All His Skills by AmancalledGod: 9:18am On Aug 05, 2023
Omo narialand get FBI ohh, Jesus, people can investigate ohh, how come that guy up there get to know all this thing's even with proofs sef, nawa oh

Baba nah you biko
Re: How A 28 Years Old Talented Boy's Life Is Wasting Away Despite All His Skills by franvincoop: 10:23pm On Aug 05, 2023
Where the evidence say Guobe first send am money? Audio sending, I fit bet on Zelensky left balls say dat Guobe na him other moniker.
Jennifer Christopher kill ur Papa there.

BronzeTiger:

Very good.
Nobody should send any thing to this fake sob stories scammer. Guobe see how you've thrown your money away. Lazy piece of shit.

1 Like

Re: How A 28 Years Old Talented Boy's Life Is Wasting Away Despite All His Skills by Bornboy4: 10:32pm On Aug 05, 2023
I doubt if you actually have the skills you've just mentioned. If you do, then you shouldn't be begging for 150k.
Re: How A 28 Years Old Talented Boy's Life Is Wasting Away Despite All His Skills by crood: 5:55pm On Sep 03, 2023
Sir you asked me to drop my account details concerning my skills and my work God bless you.

Acc 0433078975

bank name: smartcash

Account name Abdulrahman Usman.

May God never let you down
@kroger
Re: How A 28 Years Old Talented Boy's Life Is Wasting Away Despite All His Skills by BronzeTiger: 6:02pm On Sep 03, 2023
crood:
Sir you asked me to drop my account details concerning my skills and my work God bless you.

Acc 0433078975

bank name: smartcash

Account name Abdulrahman Usman.

May God never let you down
@kroger
Goodness34 what happened to the 30k Kroger sent to you? Deny and I will drop screenshots.
Just deny it. Foolish lazy scammer. Year to year you scam nairalanders with your son stories.

Nobody should send money to this thief. Just search Goodness34 on nairaland search button and see how this guy begs for a living with no result.

2 Likes

Re: How A 28 Years Old Talented Boy's Life Is Wasting Away Despite All His Skills by BronzeTiger: 6:07pm On Sep 03, 2023
Kroger look at this. Don't send your money to this scamming lowlife called crood aka Goodness34

Childfree:
crood

Re: How A 28 Years Old Talented Boy's Life Is Wasting Away Despite All His Skills by LooneyLester: 12:26pm On Dec 29, 2023
Rip

May your soup rest in peace

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Is Always Acting Weird Please Read And Help / Analysis Of Two Types Of Boyfriends / Badoo...see What A Crazy Guy Did With Some Of His "Ex"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.