Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Any Man Who Asks You 'what Can You Bring To The Table?' Does Not .......... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Man Who Asks You 'what Can You Bring To The Table?' Does Not .......... (24599 Views)

Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? / When Asking Her Out, Let Her Go If She Asks You This Question / Chidera Eggerue 'The Slumflower' On Saggy Boobs: "When Man Asks You Why Your.." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Man Who Asks You 'what Can You Bring To The Table?' Does Not .......... by Unperturbedpota: 11:11am On Aug 04, 2023
Puss360:
Tell me Dat rubbish, then I'll walk away...

You don't have money and you want to date...
If it's only men that brings things to the table, then you as a man , marry another man so you both will bring things to the table....

Ndi ara....

Why do some of us men like you open profiles that says woman? AND TO MAKE MATTERS WORSE YOU GO AS FAR AS PRETENDING TO BE A WOMAN! YOU WELL SO?

2 Likes

Re: Any Man Who Asks You 'what Can You Bring To The Table?' Does Not .......... by Mexyz(m): 11:11am On Aug 04, 2023
The Op is funny o
Why would you be asking me how much I earn?
How exactly is that your business?
You don't want to bring anything to the table but you want to know how much I am earning?
Madness taken too far

8 Likes

Re: Any Man Who Asks You 'what Can You Bring To The Table?' Does Not .......... by LegallyBlunt: 11:12am On Aug 04, 2023
OP hope you're not one of those taking advise from Mia Khalifa??
Re: Any Man Who Asks You 'what Can You Bring To The Table?' Does Not .......... by rightopdeep(m): 11:12am On Aug 04, 2023
saphiere:
Run! Run!! Run!!!
My brother run away from the following women..

1. The ones who ask you what you have to offer. These are irresponsible women. They are looking for who to shift their responsibilities to. If not, why would they ask such a dummy question.

2. womenn who are interested in your past than your future. Always asking you about your past life. These ones are not ready for marriage.

3. The ones who doesn't want to have their way between your legs whenever you visit them. They can never marry you. It's that your money that is keeping them.

4. The ones who do not tell you their plans. Always being secretive. You are not important to them because I see no reason a woman n should keep her plans away from the one she wants to spend the rest of her life with.

5. The ones who tell their parents almost every about them. They want to eat rice today mum will know. The want to send you 5k their daddy will know.

6. The ones who can't introduce you to their friends. They will not marry you.

7. The ones who do not want you to know their earnings. Run o.Men Run ...

1 Like

Re: Any Man Who Asks You 'what Can You Bring To The Table?' Does Not .......... by kakaaa77: 11:12am On Aug 04, 2023
to me is just an harmless question' is the way you put it that matters' it's not must you bring money to the table' likewise making it 50/50' it's all about your ideas and your benefits the way you plan to grow up your family' it's just like asking a bank can I trust your bank to invest in it' because when I'm old I need to benefit from it
Re: Any Man Who Asks You 'what Can You Bring To The Table?' Does Not .......... by NBAjunior: 11:13am On Aug 04, 2023
Bridget95:
Kpekus alone is enough to bring to the table

And you are not ashamed of saying it

Useless thing !

3 Likes

Re: Any Man Who Asks You 'what Can You Bring To The Table?' Does Not .......... by asanausana91: 11:13am On Aug 04, 2023
saphiere:
Run! Run!! Run!!!
My sister run away from the following men..

1. The ones who ask you what you have to offer. These are irresponsible men. They are looking for who to shift their responsibilities to. If not, why would they ask such a dummy question.

2. Men who are interested in your past than your future. Always asking you about your past life. These ones are not ready for marriage.

3. The ones who always want to have their way between your legs whenever you visit them. They can never marry you. It's that sexx that is keeping them.

4. The ones who do not tell you their plans. Always being secretive. You are not important to them because I see no reason a man should keep his plans away from the one he wants to spend the rest of his life with.

5. The ones who tell their parents almost every about them. They want to eat rice today mum will know. The want to send you 5k their daddy will know.

7. The ones who do not want you to know their earnings. Run o.

then no man will marry you. Because 99% of all men must ask one or more of those questions.

6 Likes

Re: Any Man Who Asks You 'what Can You Bring To The Table?' Does Not .......... by phemmyfour: 11:13am On Aug 04, 2023
Proserpina:
Why will you wait for a woman to bring something to the table financially?
Cos it's called MARRIAGE. Both parties must be there for each other emotionally, sexually and financially....alas naija women always dodge the last one

3 Likes

Re: Any Man Who Asks You 'what Can You Bring To The Table?' Does Not .......... by LegallyBlunt: 11:13am On Aug 04, 2023
Proserpina:
It's a very unnecessary question asked by undiscerning kidults (boys that refused to become men). It is like asking a man what he has to offer before you date or marry him. It screams golddigging and ingenuity.

Any man who have to ask such question before knowing if a woman is valuable or not shouldn't be thinking of marriage or long term dating. Such an immature and tactless question.

Ps: this is not to negate the fact that a woman must be valuable to be considered for marriage. It may not necessarily be money but some worthy qualities.
Let's change the question then. What makes you a valuable addition to the marriage or home?

3 Likes

Re: Any Man Who Asks You 'what Can You Bring To The Table?' Does Not .......... by advanceDNA: 11:14am On Aug 04, 2023
Women are just making the dating world more difficult for themselves....

U cant ask the men u like out when u see him..
U dont have money....
If u have money...u dont wnt to contribute to the family u want to raise.....
U are allergic to team playing in marriage and relationship..

All u want to do is eat, fvck and spend money u ddnt work for.....well...everyone is entitled to their feelings and desires....

All of una wey dey manage date all these wèrèy...i pity una ooooo

13 Likes

Re: Any Man Who Asks You 'what Can You Bring To The Table?' Does Not .......... by jeromestarks: 11:14am On Aug 04, 2023
saphiere:
Run! Run!! Run!!!

1. The ones who ask you what you have to offer. These are irresponsible men. They are looking for who to shift their responsibilities to. If not, why would they ask such a dummy question.

2. Men who are interested in your past than your future. Always asking you about your past life. These ones are not ready for marriage.

3. The ones who always want to have their way between your legs whenever you visit them. They can never marry you. It's that sexx that is keeping them.

4. The ones who do not tell you their plans. Always being secretive. You are not important to them because I see no reason a man should keep his plans away from the one he wants to spend the rest of his life with.

...but seriously, what do you have to offer in a marriage?
As in , what can you bring to the table?

5 Likes

Re: Any Man Who Asks You 'what Can You Bring To The Table?' Does Not .......... by MrBroke(m): 11:14am On Aug 04, 2023
saphiere:
Run! Run!! Run!!!

Try make money so you go get sense abeg

4 Likes

Re: Any Man Who Asks You 'what Can You Bring To The Table?' Does Not .......... by NOwazobia: 11:14am On Aug 04, 2023
Ladies of no ethical means are promiscuous, compare to those of a verifiable ethical means.

A lady who don't have a verifiable earning means is prone to sleeping around and equally cheating on her husband.

So, you see that the question what do you bring to the table transcending financial contribution, but also question the ladies moral or potential moral leaning.

1 Like

Re: Any Man Who Asks You 'what Can You Bring To The Table?' Does Not .......... by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 04, 2023
saphiere:
Run! Run!! Run!!!

MUGU

2 Likes

Re: Any Man Who Asks You 'what Can You Bring To The Table?' Does Not .......... by LegallyBlunt: 11:15am On Aug 04, 2023
Rokiat:
Let them go to the restaurant waiters are always ready to bring something to the table.

Only dusties ask that question anyways.
It's an important question in this present age, especially in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Any Man Who Asks You 'what Can You Bring To The Table?' Does Not .......... by olusipimp(m): 11:16am On Aug 04, 2023
Rayban25:
olosho/liability don drop quote. peme for your papa house

you nigerian ladies make fools of yourselves and wonder why men don take you serious.

even nlfp.mod don tire for una matter.
Abbbi o

1 Like

Re: Any Man Who Asks You 'what Can You Bring To The Table?' Does Not .......... by IamAtAnger: 11:16am On Aug 04, 2023
I dont know but I juz feel if you're not a male in disguise, you must be one hell of a very ugly woman
saphiere:
Run! Run!! Run!!!

4 Likes

Re: Any Man Who Asks You 'what Can You Bring To The Table?' Does Not .......... by advanceDNA: 11:16am On Aug 04, 2023
LegallyBlunt:
Let's change the question then. What makes you a valuable addition to the marriage or home?

Lol...wahala...More grammar....
U shaa wan cause more problem for that gender

3 Likes

Re: Any Man Who Asks You 'what Can You Bring To The Table?' Does Not .......... by Angelfrost(m): 11:17am On Aug 04, 2023
Any man that marries you without asking that fundamental question does not want to have peace of mind and a successful marriage.

No man or woman should enter into a relationship or marriage empty-handed. That's a huge red flag in my book.

5 Likes

Re: Any Man Who Asks You 'what Can You Bring To The Table?' Does Not .......... by clinician2x: 11:17am On Aug 04, 2023
How many men do you intend to run away from in your short miserable life.

2 Likes

Re: Any Man Who Asks You 'what Can You Bring To The Table?' Does Not .......... by PapaAdanna: 11:17am On Aug 04, 2023
saphiere:
Run! Run!! Run!!!

You're a time bomb waiting to happen

I pity who so goes into something serious with you shocked

4 Likes

Re: Any Man Who Asks You 'what Can You Bring To The Table?' Does Not .......... by Salowise: 11:17am On Aug 04, 2023
Puss360:
Tell me Dat rubbish, then I'll walk away...

You don't have money and you want to date...
If it's only men that brings things to the table, then you as a man , marry another man so you both will bring things to the table....

Ndi ara....

Chia!! And person go think say you normal, you think it's only women that like surprises, or your gender will be so broke that they can't afford basic things for themselves. I can't date someone that can't provide her basic needs, I don't even have to ask you. Being with her for few days will tell me exactly her type of person then I'll know how to follow her.

5 Likes

Re: Any Man Who Asks You 'what Can You Bring To The Table?' Does Not .......... by Quebec91(m): 11:18am On Aug 04, 2023
I wonder ooo
Sharpsharp00123:
Must these people let the world know they are this dumb?
Re: Any Man Who Asks You 'what Can You Bring To The Table?' Does Not .......... by BoldBrainz(m): 11:18am On Aug 04, 2023
Blackmoran:
First of all,why men getting married to women is because of sex....... Get that into your head,..

I don't no of others choices, which might be based on things subjective to there choice. Such as beauty, appearance, mood, understanding......

But with women,.. I don't think,. I know... That ladies dating and matting with a man is all about a provider....in her subbcounsious mind...

Whoever buried this sort of impression in your head, didn't do you any good.

Men do not marry for sex. As a matter of speaking, if sex was exclusively the one reason for marriage, 95 percent of men will stay single. Because sex is unarguably one of the cheapest services to afford in today's society. So why put a woman in your home and life just cause you want something you can effortlessly get once the price is right and the circumstances agreeable?

Please don't make the mistake of ever echoing this sentiment in an open space while in the midst of people. You'll be ridiculed for it.

7 Likes

Re: Any Man Who Asks You 'what Can You Bring To The Table?' Does Not .......... by olusipimp(m): 11:18am On Aug 04, 2023
saphiere:
Run! Run!! Run!!!

Na church ur type dey last turning prayer warrior or make awawa boys use u sample...

3 Likes

Re: Any Man Who Asks You 'what Can You Bring To The Table?' Does Not .......... by Proserpina: 11:19am On Aug 04, 2023

1 Like

Re: Any Man Who Asks You 'what Can You Bring To The Table?' Does Not .......... by isabi2lof: 11:19am On Aug 04, 2023
As long as I'm earning some money , I'm the table grin ..
Re: Any Man Who Asks You 'what Can You Bring To The Table?' Does Not .......... by sammirano: 11:19am On Aug 04, 2023
saphiere:
Run! Run!! Run!!!

Keep running while others are getting married. You will meet Jesus one day

2 Likes

Re: Any Man Who Asks You 'what Can You Bring To The Table?' Does Not .......... by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 04, 2023
Oju Ole re, Oooleeee!!!!!
Little wonder many of una don reach 55 years, yet no sensible guy dey approach una for marriage!
Rather, the guys just dey bleep una dey catch cruise go! grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Any Man Who Asks You 'what Can You Bring To The Table?' Does Not .......... by Savechild23: 11:20am On Aug 04, 2023
And u should stop challenging men or putting unnecessary pressure into men, akpa otule!

4 Likes

Re: Any Man Who Asks You 'what Can You Bring To The Table?' Does Not .......... by adecz: 11:20am On Aug 04, 2023
The days of men accepting parasitic
women who can't make tangible
contribution to a relationship is over❗️❗️

After all, why did a lady go to school if
na to just come and hang on a man's neck
for daily bread, just because you have
a hairy hole between your legs. 😐😐😐😐😐

Our ladies want to copy oyibo women's way
of life, not knowing that oyibo women
and society make women to be naturally
independent.

8 Likes

Re: Any Man Who Asks You 'what Can You Bring To The Table?' Does Not .......... by Quebec91(m): 11:20am On Aug 04, 2023
This idiot with 7ribs and rabbit teeth would think she has sense🧠 and opinion with this nonsense shes spitting undecided

That snake🐍 gender never seize to amaze me sha undecided

Defending nonsense in the name of their fish brain

The fact remains Your gender has nothing else to bring to the table besides that HOLE
saphiere:
Any Man Who Asks You What You Can Bring To The Table Does Not Have Intention Of Marrying You – Nigerian Lady

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cvg63n2o-8M/?

Watch the video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEeg3QAyUvI

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Liberian Asks For Prayers For Her Cousin Because She's About To Marry A Nigerian / She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now / "Man In Vegetative State Weds His Old Lover" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.