Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Any Man Who Asks You 'what Can You Bring To The Table?' Does Not .......... - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Man Who Asks You 'what Can You Bring To The Table?' Does Not .......... (24590 Views)

Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? / When Asking Her Out, Let Her Go If She Asks You This Question / Chidera Eggerue 'The Slumflower' On Saggy Boobs: "When Man Asks You Why Your.." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Man Who Asks You 'what Can You Bring To The Table?' Does Not .......... by Poske95(m): 11:12am On Aug 05, 2023
Gamesmart:

You need to go back to school to learn English.

What does schu have to do with self expression.
You may need a mind refurbishment....and that's one course you can't find ........
Re: Any Man Who Asks You 'what Can You Bring To The Table?' Does Not .......... by Gamesmart: 11:16am On Aug 05, 2023
Poske95:

What does schu have to do with self expression.
You may need a mind refurbishment....and that's one course you can't find ........

If you can not express yourself in English, then use your local language.

Nothing wrong with that apart from the fact that your audience will be smaller.

But if you try to express yourself in English and it comes across as nothing is coming across because your grammar is horrible, then you have not expressed anything.

I could not grasp anything you said with your poor grammar. And I am sure you will beat your chest that you have certificate for passing in schools.
Re: Any Man Who Asks You 'what Can You Bring To The Table?' Does Not .......... by folake4u(f): 11:17am On Aug 05, 2023
Gamesmart:

Another daft nonsense you vomit.

It is important for a man to evaluate women and what they bring to the table, so they don't have women like your mother raising daft kids.

Yen yen yen.

Your mother was a grand patron of the oloshos, that's her highest achievement in life. wink Don't project it on me.

Have a nice life!
Re: Any Man Who Asks You 'what Can You Bring To The Table?' Does Not .......... by Gamesmart: 11:19am On Aug 05, 2023
folake4u:

Yen yen yen.

Your mother was a grand patron of the oloshos, that's her highest achievement in life. wink Don't project it on me.

Have a nice life!

You think we have the same mother ni?

Mrs My Kpekus means a lot and is the most valuable thing I have to offer. True daughter of her mother.

1 Like

Re: Any Man Who Asks You 'what Can You Bring To The Table?' Does Not .......... by 6ixVille: 11:27am On Aug 05, 2023
Loling at number 3. I always want to have sex with my babe anytime she visits and i love her. Just can't resist her beautiful face, fire boobs and heavenly structure.
saphiere:
Run! Run!! Run!!!
My sister run away from the following men..

1. The ones who ask you what you have to offer. These are irresponsible men. They are looking for who to shift their responsibilities to. If not, why would they ask such a dummy question.

2. Men who are interested in your past than your future. Always asking you about your past life. These ones are not ready for marriage.

3. The ones who always want to have their way between your legs whenever you visit them. They can never marry you. It's that sexx that is keeping them.

4. The ones who do not tell you their plans. Always being secretive. You are not important to them because I see no reason a man should keep his plans away from the one he wants to spend the rest of his life with.

5. The ones who tell their parents almost every about them. They want to eat rice today mum will know. The want to send you 5k their daddy will know.

6. The ones who can't introduce you to their friends. They will not marry you.

7. The ones who do not want you to know their earnings. Run o.
Make myself known how? Even the owner of the forum does not make his face known.
You need my face so you can come and attack me physically because I have chosen to speak up for my gender?

During lockdown in 2020 I do post my pictures here because I thought it was a forum with sane beings not until your fellow unfortunate nairalander male bastard started using my pictures to troll so I stopped.
Go get a life and tell your men to stop with the rape.
Re: Any Man Who Asks You 'what Can You Bring To The Table?' Does Not .......... by Gamesmart: 11:50am On Aug 05, 2023
6ixVille:
Loling at number 3. I always want to have sex with my babe anytime she visits and i love her. Just can't resist her beautiful face, fire boobs and heavenly structure.

Don't mind her with her dogshit advice.

If they were friends, she would advice your babe to abandon you, dump you and run. That one too, most likely like mumu, would start telling you "Why do you always want sex?" and tell you that you should leave her alone. She would start suspecting, creating arguments and doubting you until you break up.

Women are the ones that make women useless, women single and women miserable.

https://www.nairaland.com/7790538/man-asks-what-bring-table/3#124872565

Advice not rooted in empirical evidence, analysis and reasoning. It is just "I feel .......".
Re: Any Man Who Asks You 'what Can You Bring To The Table?' Does Not .......... by laitsy: 1:02pm On Aug 05, 2023
What can you bring to the table doesn't mean a man want to cheat. A relationship should not be one sided. A man can render benefits to a lady in terms of money and help but the moment the man is having a little problem the lady can run away. It simply means can that lady stand with him when things go wrong to solve problem together.

1 Like

Re: Any Man Who Asks You 'what Can You Bring To The Table?' Does Not .......... by gbengalawal: 1:42pm On Aug 05, 2023
Entitled bitches everywhere

1 Like

Re: Any Man Who Asks You 'what Can You Bring To The Table?' Does Not .......... by Gamesmart: 3:39pm On Aug 05, 2023
laitsy:
What can you bring to the table doesn't mean a man want to cheat. A relationship should not be one sided. A man can render benefits to a lady in terms of money and help but the moment the man is having a little problem the lady can run away. It simply means can that lady stand with him when things go wrong to solve problem together.

Oga Sagamite said it all here:

https://www.nairaland.com/1433735/ladies-attitude-when-breaking-up/1#18072016
Re: Any Man Who Asks You 'what Can You Bring To The Table?' Does Not .......... by Poske95(m): 6:23pm On Aug 05, 2023
Gamesmart:

If you can not express yourself in English, then use your local language.

Nothing wrong with that apart from the fact that your audience will be smaller.

But if you try to express yourself in English and it comes across as nothing is coming across because your grammar is horrible, then you have not expressed anything.

I could not grasp anything you said with your poor grammar. And I am sure you will beat your chest that you have certificate for passing in schools.

You seem to a thoroughly bitter about proving a point which doesn't hold water...but who knows you probably never had such audience
Re: Any Man Who Asks You 'what Can You Bring To The Table?' Does Not .......... by skedy1(m): 10:29am On Aug 06, 2023
MadamExcellency:
Mumu@ assumption. Who likes liability?

Time has gone when women rely on men to take care of them and their children.

We go to the same school, graduate at the same time and got employed in the same offices and fields. Most of us are better placed than our husbands hence why must there be this dichotomy on who takes care of the family?

Is like most people especially women intend to go to the grave with their money. Spend the money on the family including on your husband and make sure the children are better placed than the parents.

Family first.
One cold Coke for you
Re: Any Man Who Asks You 'what Can You Bring To The Table?' Does Not .......... by skedy1(m): 10:30am On Aug 06, 2023
GlorifiedTunde:
For a man to ask you what you bring to the table, he must have taken a full assessment of you and concluded you probably don't have anything to offer other than your body.

No sensible man will ask a hardworking lady that kind of question, whether she's made it or not.

By popular demand and for emphasis: men don't want liabilities!
Mama Nkechi!!! Come and take his orders

Add cold Heineken to am
Re: Any Man Who Asks You 'what Can You Bring To The Table?' Does Not .......... by A40(m): 11:19pm On Aug 06, 2023
Why do these Modern heauxs today take such pride in contributing nothing to a man's life. Smh

You mean you don't want to be nothing but a bunch of holes and orifices. Lol damn

You can't articulate tangible benefits you bring to a man?

1 Like

Re: Any Man Who Asks You 'what Can You Bring To The Table?' Does Not .......... by A40(m): 12:04am On Aug 07, 2023
Gamesmart:

If your ability to bear children and take care of them is all you bring to the table and you regard that as "a lot", you are just a useless woman.

Imagine a man says he has ability to cum and provide finances to raise a child is all he has bring to the table and that is "a lot".

Too many useless black women in this world! Just poor quality they are.
They take pride in it too. That's what blows my mind.

Bear children. With whose seed? You would think they can have kids without male input. And after the kid is born who has to feed and clothe and train the kid.

What about the ones that are barren and can't birth kids. Then what

2 Likes

Re: Any Man Who Asks You 'what Can You Bring To The Table?' Does Not .......... by A40(m): 12:09am On Aug 07, 2023
Gamesmart:

The reality is that many know that is all, or the most significant thing, they can offer.

They have no self and brain development, and think their kpekus is all that, just because they experienced a lot of men chasing them, spending on them and flattering them to get it when they are young and at their peak.

Offering just your kpekus is not worth much considering:

1. It has been offered to many before the man.

2. It does not build anything.

3. It does not make a man's life and challenges in life easier.

4. It can become stale in a short period of time especially if you are not good in bed (which 98% of Nigerian women are not).

5. As you age, the value declines and it is not really wanted from you anymore.

Bringing only your kpekus to the table makes you virtually valueless beyond fuckandgo!
Late great Patrice O'Neil said it best

If an accident happened and their vajayjay became inaccessible they would be completely toast.

And a lot of them know it too and somehow expect you to see them for more when deep down that's what they see themselves for. A bunch of holes. It's crazy and sad

2 Likes

Re: Any Man Who Asks You 'what Can You Bring To The Table?' Does Not .......... by Gamesmart: 12:38am On Aug 07, 2023
A40:
They take pride in it too. That's what blows my mind.

Bear children. With whose seed? You would think they can have kids without male input. And after the kid is born who has to feed and clothe and train the kid.

What about the ones that are barren and can't birth kids. Then what

They just want to be put on a pedestal irrespective of their real value.

Just like their female sportswomen want to be paid same as men irrespective of the real value of the sporting prowess and revenues.

Totally selfish and self-centred by nature!

1 Like

Re: Any Man Who Asks You 'what Can You Bring To The Table?' Does Not .......... by A40(m): 10:30am On Aug 07, 2023
Gamesmart:

They just want to be put on a pedestal irrespective of their real value.

Just like their female sportswomen want to be paid same as men irrespective of the real value of the sporting prowess and revenues.

Totally selfish and self-centred by nature!
One word: Solipsism

2 Likes

Re: Any Man Who Asks You 'what Can You Bring To The Table?' Does Not .......... by pansophist(m): 8:23pm On Aug 19, 2023
Ojagun:
Hee..,hee...hee...She was talking about men finding their "true love" (whatever that means).The lady is an expert in gaslighting...Just look at her hairline.The black women in Nigeria have no idea how lucky they are with the black men in Nigeria (Only the ones who have travelled and reside abroad will understand what i mean)

Which beer do you like?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Before Getting Into A Serious Relationship: Questions To Ask Yourself / Girl Remove Her Pants & Bra, Twerks—Lady React, Says Girls No Get Private Part / Would You End A Beautiful Relationship Over Religious Differences?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.