Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,914 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Any Man Who Asks You 'what Can You Bring To The Table?' Does Not .......... - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Man Who Asks You 'what Can You Bring To The Table?' Does Not .......... (24595 Views)

Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? / When Asking Her Out, Let Her Go If She Asks You This Question / Chidera Eggerue 'The Slumflower' On Saggy Boobs: "When Man Asks You Why Your.." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Man Who Asks You 'what Can You Bring To The Table?' Does Not .......... by wanted222(m): 12:56pm On Aug 04, 2023
women are scum

1 Like

Re: Any Man Who Asks You 'what Can You Bring To The Table?' Does Not .......... by folake4u(f): 12:59pm On Aug 04, 2023
Proserpina:
Likeeeee! I've been trying to fit in the "what do you bring to the table question" in possible conversations between sensible couples it just didn't suffice. It sounds weird and inappropriate. Will the question pop up on date, or after a lovely moment or at the altar? cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

Lol these guys will justify even the unreasonable.

Don't worry, let them keep asking the question. The wise men are getting married every Saturday to their heartthrob.

They will keep asking the question till they end up old, fragile and lonely. grin

2 Likes

Re: Any Man Who Asks You 'what Can You Bring To The Table?' Does Not .......... by Munzy14(m): 1:08pm On Aug 04, 2023
MadamExcellency:
Mumu@ assumption. Who likes liability?

Time has gone when women rely on men to take care of them and their children.

We go to the same school, graduate at the same time and got employed in the same offices and fields. Most of us are better placed than our husbands hence why must there be this dichotomy on who takes care of the family?

Is like most people especially women intend to go to the grave with their money. Spend the money on the family including on your husband and make sure the children are better placed than the parents.

Family first.
Good submission..
Re: Any Man Who Asks You 'what Can You Bring To The Table?' Does Not .......... by id4sho(m): 1:11pm On Aug 04, 2023
blackgold2018:
very funny idiot lady for that matter.

funny and delusional.

So a man that loves a lady and what to spend the rest of his life with her is not obliged to know your past??

This is show you that person has a dirty past. How will ladies enjoy and useless their youthful ages. And will want an innocent man to propose without having any knowledge about her past.

Even the Bible say you reap what you sow. Those aged ladies going from church to church crying and asking God for husband, should concentrate more on praying for God’s Mercy and forgiveness.
Plenty naija babes are already damaged by 23years. The good (morally) ones have a 1min touch that's disgusting and irritating . Even the working class and financially stable ones have a touch of entitlement mentality sad

3 Likes

Re: Any Man Who Asks You 'what Can You Bring To The Table?' Does Not .......... by kappGODSWILL(m): 1:15pm On Aug 04, 2023
saphiere:
Run! Run!! Run!!!
My sister run away from the following men..

1. The ones who ask you what you have to offer. These are irresponsible men. They are looking for who to shift their responsibilities to. If not, why would they ask such a dummy question.

2. Men who are interested in your past than your future. Always asking you about your past life. These ones are not ready for marriage.

3. The ones who always want to have their way between your legs whenever you visit them. They can never marry you. It's that sexx that is keeping them.

4. The ones who do not tell you their plans. Always being secretive. You are not important to them because I see no reason a man should keep his plans away from the one he wants to spend the rest of his life with.

5. The ones who tell their parents almost every about them. They want to eat rice today mum will know. The want to send you 5k their daddy will know.

6. The ones who can't introduce you to their friends. They will not marry you.

7. The ones who do not want you to know their earnings. Run o.
I rarely reply here, but this girl legit forced my hands.. I’ll simply respond to all your lame points.

No 1, men barely ask that question to be honest, but when they do, just know you already lost.. because he obviously hasn’t seen any value you offer to him while dating other than your pussy, (and when i say value, it has absolutely nothing to do with your finance, most men really don’t give a eff about that ) sadly this happens in many cases today, why they simply have sex with yall and then dip.

No 2 women care about a mans future, men care about a womans past, that’s how it is, it is simply biology, we do not want to marry whores that would embarrass us and have us questioning partenity of our kids. We don’t care about a womans finance, clout or status, thats what yall care about, we are different. Actually we are attracted to the opposits, it has nothing to do with being ready for marriage, I would be dumb to say, you’re not ready for marriage because you want a financially secured man. But that’s how you aound rn, you care about a mans future because it is also innate in your biology, you want provision and security.. men simply do not want whores, to earn money and reach that financial breakthrough point is hard, keeping your two legs close isn’t.

No 3 when you only offer your pussy to guys guess what, that’s all they would take and take it happily because you offered nothing else of value... blame yourself for being gullible and cheap, not the guys, yall play guys for money all the time.. it’s a two way street ma’am.

No 4 while you’re out there wondering why he’s secretive, why don’t you find a way to add value to his life, either by helping him with his business, figure out were he might be lacking, actually taking care of the household, maybe then he would begin to open up to you about important stuffs, because he sees your valuable now, you never thought about that did you?

No 5 you chose the man didn’t you? Take accountability, if a girl succeeds in eating all my money and i never had sex with her, do you blame the girl or me for being naive? I chose her., same way you chose that dude.

No 6 accountability is like kryptonite to women, nawa. You chose a dude whose ashamed of you.

No 7 why tf would a sane man tell you his earnings? Figure that shit out yourself, same way men have to figure if you’re a LovePeddler or not, you guys lie about your body count. So it would be sumb for me to even ask.

Now guess why yall lie about your body counts? Because deep down no matter how liberal you are, you know it is tied to your value as a woman. Your here saying men shouldn’t care about your past... buh you sure damn well care about his future. Encouraging young girls to be whores.

Very easy to figure out girls like you, you’re most likely 99% single
Or dating a simp who you do not love admire and respect but tolerants him because he puts up with your bs that most masculine men wouldn’t.
Or lastly, you’re with a masculine dude, whose just using you for recreational use only, and you would never even know, unlike women you guys reject men overtly, telling him NO, and he moves on. Men rejects yall covertly, you wouldn’t even know, we just keep fucking and never take you serious. You’re lost unfortunately.

5 Likes

Re: Any Man Who Asks You 'what Can You Bring To The Table?' Does Not .......... by haybee2018(m): 1:18pm On Aug 04, 2023
advanceDNA:
Women are just making the dating world more difficult for themselves....

U cant ask the men u like out when u see him..
U dont have money....
If u have money...u dont wnt to contribute to the family u want to raise.....
U are allergic to team playing in marriage and relationship..

All u want to do is eat, fvck and spend money u ddnt work for.....well...everyone is entitled to their feelings and desires....

All of una wey dey manage date all these wèrèy...i pity una ooooo
50 litres of FUEL for u Bruh! grin

1 Like

Re: Any Man Who Asks You 'what Can You Bring To The Table?' Does Not .......... by mmsen: 1:25pm On Aug 04, 2023
Social media has really exposed the feeble mindedness of a lot of women.

2 Likes

Re: Any Man Who Asks You 'what Can You Bring To The Table?' Does Not .......... by iInjureHerYansh: 1:28pm On Aug 04, 2023
saphiere:
Run! Run!! Run!!!

1. The ones who ask you what you have to offer. These are irresponsible men. They are looking for who to shift their responsibilities to. If not, why would they ask such a dummy question.

2. Men who are interested in your past than your future. Always asking you about your past life. These ones are not ready for marriage.

3. The ones who always want to have their way between your legs whenever you visit them. They can never marry you. It's that sexx that is keeping them.

4. The ones who do not tell you their plans. Always being secretive. You are not important to them because I see no reason a man should keep his plans away from the one he wants to spend the rest of his life with.

5. The ones who tell their parents almost every about them. They want to eat rice today mum will know. The want to send you 5k their daddy will know.

Make myself known how? Even the owner of the forum does not make his face known.
You need my face so you can come and attack me physically because I have chosen to speak up for my gender?

During lockdown in 2020 I do post my pictures here because I thought it was a forum with sane beings not until your fellow unfortunate nairalander male bastard started using my pictures to troll so I stopped.
Go get a life and tell your men to stop with the rape.
You forgot to add a man who can't wash your panties and cook for you.
Werey oshi cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Any Man Who Asks You 'what Can You Bring To The Table?' Does Not .......... by winner37(m): 1:31pm On Aug 04, 2023
No be person who Bleep you na him go marry you...
Re: Any Man Who Asks You 'what Can You Bring To The Table?' Does Not .......... by Shebbs: 1:49pm On Aug 04, 2023
saphiere:
Run! Run!! Run!!!

Make myself known how? Even the owner of the forum does not make his face known.
You need my face so you can come and attack me physically because I have chosen to speak up for my gender?

During lockdown in 2020 I do post my pictures here because I thought it was a forum with sane beings not until your fellow unfortunate nairalander male bastard started using my pictures to troll so I stopped.

I Wonder The Type Of Man That Will Marry You, You’re So Unreasonable With The Things You Mentioned. I Wish You GoodLuck.

4 Likes

Re: Any Man Who Asks You 'what Can You Bring To The Table?' Does Not .......... by Fisher400: 1:49pm On Aug 04, 2023
in as much as I am not going to ask you what you are bringing to the table, you should not ask me also.
But I have just one message for the author of this rùbbish wait till you have a grown son and tell him he should just marry any lady he sees on the road without asking her the question of what she would bring to the table

3 Likes

Re: Any Man Who Asks You 'what Can You Bring To The Table?' Does Not .......... by NBAjunior: 1:50pm On Aug 04, 2023
Bridget95:
back to ur poopsi

And to your stretched fish smelling Toto MOmsi
Re: Any Man Who Asks You 'what Can You Bring To The Table?' Does Not .......... by Shebbs: 1:51pm On Aug 04, 2023
MadamExcellency:

We go to the same school, graduate at the same time and got employed in the same offices and fields. Most of us are better placed than our husbands hence why must there be this dichotomy on who takes care of the family?

Is like most people especially women intend to go to the grave with their money. Spend the money on the family including on your husband and make sure the children are better placed than the parents.

Family first.

God Bless You Ma’am

2 Likes

Re: Any Man Who Asks You 'what Can You Bring To The Table?' Does Not .......... by toyinid78: 1:57pm On Aug 04, 2023
In Benin republic n Togo and even Ghana etc women help the man ...... It's only in Nigeria the woman always want to acquire wealth by using men and when old age come the wealth will still be useless

4 Likes

Re: Any Man Who Asks You 'what Can You Bring To The Table?' Does Not .......... by Timigeofrey(m): 1:59pm On Aug 04, 2023
No be every woman dey ready to bring all those things she mentioned to the table so..

Let's ask to be sure abeg
Re: Any Man Who Asks You 'what Can You Bring To The Table?' Does Not .......... by Ihedinuwa69(m): 2:00pm On Aug 04, 2023
I deal on very neat bitter kola nuts on wholesale scale
Base is Anambra State delivery is nationwide
Whatsapp line 08167960827

1 Like

Re: Any Man Who Asks You 'what Can You Bring To The Table?' Does Not .......... by linearity: 2:13pm On Aug 04, 2023
Puss360:
Tell me Dat rubbish, then I'll walk away...

You don't have money and you want to date...
If it's only men that brings things to the table, then you as a man , marry another man so you both will bring things to the table....

Ndi ara....

Every purposeful and sensible men sensed your worth before approaching you, hence they left every other girls around and started to chase you.

If they approached you for sex or one night stand, that is their assessed value of what you can bring to the table.

For a guy to start getting serious with you to the point of wanting to wife you, they would have known your value and what you brings to the table.

However, for a man to ask you…” What do you bring to the table?” They have already checked out, that is a rhetorical question because they already know the answer and in their mind, the answer is ‘nothing or very insignificant’.

A man asking a lady ‘what do you bring to the table’ is a polite way of saying “You worth nothing to me, I don’t see you adding value to me and my future and I don’t want to be with you again”

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Man Who Asks You 'what Can You Bring To The Table?' Does Not .......... by Cromagnon: 2:28pm On Aug 04, 2023
saphiere:
Run! Run!! Run!!!

Avoid women like this

4 Likes

Re: Any Man Who Asks You 'what Can You Bring To The Table?' Does Not .......... by ifeco4(m): 2:49pm On Aug 04, 2023
saphiere:
Run! Run!! Run!!!

4. The ones who do not tell you their plans. Always being secretive. You are not important

to them because I see no reason a man should keep his plans away from the one he wants to spend the rest of his life with.

If you like widen your genital with every available dick, abort as much as possible and take various kinds of pills.

Let hookup be your main business and sleep with every married man that wants to pierce you.

After all these🖕 you want him not to dig out your past. U just dey play

3 Likes

Re: Any Man Who Asks You 'what Can You Bring To The Table?' Does Not .......... by Jman06(m): 2:54pm On Aug 04, 2023
In this time and age where cost of decent living has skyrocketed and women become insatiable in their craving for material comfort, it is very important for men to insist that their women bring MONEY to the family's table otherwise, men will continue to die untimely thereby leaving their offsprings to suffer.

Women must bring equal amount of MONEY to the table to ensure a financially stable home tongue tongue tongue

4 Likes

Re: Any Man Who Asks You 'what Can You Bring To The Table?' Does Not .......... by tivhador: 3:04pm On Aug 04, 2023
When you get married to your own hearthrob EVENTUALLY, maybe one day in the distant future, Let us know..........LMAO
folake4u:

Don't worry, let them keep asking the question. The wise men are getting married every Saturday to their heartrob.

They will keep asking the question till they end up old, fragile and lonely. grin

2 Likes

Re: Any Man Who Asks You 'what Can You Bring To The Table?' Does Not .......... by tivhador: 3:06pm On Aug 04, 2023
NICE ONE, BRO!
Fisher400:
in as much as I am not going to ask you what you are bringing to the table, you should not ask me also.
But I have just one message for the author of this rùbbish wait till you have a grown son and tell him he should just marry any lady he sees on the road without asking her the question of what she would bring to the table
Re: Any Man Who Asks You 'what Can You Bring To The Table?' Does Not .......... by cooooooks(m): 3:23pm On Aug 04, 2023
1 stout and maltina for you.
GanagiBitrus:
But a man can easily make that judgment without needing to ask.

2 Likes

Re: Any Man Who Asks You 'what Can You Bring To The Table?' Does Not .......... by cooooooks(m): 3:23pm On Aug 04, 2023
Your husband and family are blessed to have you.
MadamExcellency:

Family first.

2 Likes

Re: Any Man Who Asks You 'what Can You Bring To The Table?' Does Not .......... by cooooooks(m): 3:24pm On Aug 04, 2023
He didnt call you dumb, he asked if people must let the world know that theyre dumb. A general statement.

saphiere:
Lalasticlala nlfpmod rule 2. Insulting someone.

1 Like

Re: Any Man Who Asks You 'what Can You Bring To The Table?' Does Not .......... by cooooooks(m): 3:31pm On Aug 04, 2023
As the resident serious man, let me let you know:

Serious men already have a very good idea of what you bring to the table if they know you.

If you meet by chance and they ask the question, they are trying to speed up the process of evaluation.

Personally, I've never asked that question to somebody i was not already dating.

My babe and I have had these conversations a few times, usually when she brings it up. We could see a news article where one woman or man disgraced themselves, and the discussion leads to this question.

Everyone MUST bring something to the table. Everyone MUST be able to grow the table and the thing they bring. Everyone MUST be able to change what they bring to the table.

Men too are involved. If your wife earns more, you need to change or modify what you bring to the table. If your wife earns 5 times what you earn, don't kill yourself, work less, take care of kids more, etc. Of course, you have to be married to someone with sense for this to work.

2 Likes

Re: Any Man Who Asks You 'what Can You Bring To The Table?' Does Not .......... by cliqtips: 3:46pm On Aug 04, 2023
Karlifate:

It's because they're not ready for anything serious.

They want to play games till 40 years, then retire to a tall, dark, rich & handsome man 🤣🤣

People that are ready for something serious, are open to honest conversations

They know what they're doing.

And when they want to settle down, they won't mind if you ask them any questions.

When you meet or chat single ladies that are in their 30s, you'll notice that they are always intentional. At that point of their lives, they've seen it all.

Before long chat sef, they go ask you how old you are just to know if they're older or younger than you.

5 Likes

Re: Any Man Who Asks You 'what Can You Bring To The Table?' Does Not .......... by Bridget95(f): 3:58pm On Aug 04, 2023
NBAjunior:

And to your stretched fish smelling Toto MOmsi
u smelt ya mama own baa

1 Like

Re: Any Man Who Asks You 'what Can You Bring To The Table?' Does Not .......... by sageb: 4:20pm On Aug 04, 2023
MadamExcellency:

Family first.

Novelty
Re: Any Man Who Asks You 'what Can You Bring To The Table?' Does Not .......... by Blue86(m): 4:30pm On Aug 04, 2023
If a man you are going out with asks you what do you have offer.
It means that through thorough observance, and patience, he's come to realize he can point one or two values you have that will be a plus to him.
So he is asking if there anything valuable you are hiding that he doesn't know about.

1 Like

Re: Any Man Who Asks You 'what Can You Bring To The Table?' Does Not .......... by Chetas81(m): 7:37pm On Aug 04, 2023
Justbehave:
Lazy ass
olosho for real
Re: Any Man Who Asks You 'what Can You Bring To The Table?' Does Not .......... by belladonna18: 8:09pm On Aug 04, 2023
I actually love this ...
Puss360:
Tell me Dat rubbish, then I'll walk away...

You don't have money and you want to date...
If it's only men that brings things to the table, then you as a man , marry another man so you both will bring things to the table....

Ndi ara....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Girl Remove Her Pants & Bra, Twerks—Lady React, Says Girls No Get Private Part / Would You End A Beautiful Relationship Over Religious Differences? / Liberian Asks For Prayers For Her Cousin Because She's About To Marry A Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.