Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,846 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Secondary School Graduate Snatched Her Boyfriend - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Secondary School Graduate Snatched Her Boyfriend (40076 Views)

Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) / Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) / PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Secondary School Graduate Snatched Her Boyfriend by freeborn02: 12:21am On Aug 06, 2023
IconicR:
Crying for somebody's son shior. My tears are so precious and will never waste it carelessly.

Tiwa savage has all the money a woman can ever want, yet she's crying for somebody's son.

E go surprise you
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Secondary School Graduate Snatched Her Boyfriend by Dronep191(m): 1:34am On Aug 06, 2023
So what happened to her hair!!!

Person wen go pay for her salon fee's no dey again 😂
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Secondary School Graduate Snatched Her Boyfriend by Creamypie(m): 4:12am On Aug 06, 2023
shortgun:

Aunty calm down, i didn't say older women are worthless, I said their marital value decreases as they age just as the marital values of men increases with age.
Most women want a financial stable man for a committed relationship or marriage and most financial stable men are not in their twenties.
Most men want's a flawless skinned girl with perky breasts and most females with these features are in their twenties.

...and yes I do tell my female siblings to net a man while age is still on their side.
thanks for hitting it straight with full objectivity and without emotion, especially the bolded

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Secondary School Graduate Snatched Her Boyfriend by Rodinat: 10:10am On Aug 06, 2023
They've warned you already 😂😂😂 see them here.
https://youtube.com/shorts/20GLWA09dvo?feature=share

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! / Male Prostitution In Diaspora / My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.