Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,798 members, 7,817,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Should I Go Into Prostitution? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Go Into Prostitution? (5239 Views)

Why Are Our Young Girls Now Going Into Prostitution? / Time Has Change All Naija Girls Are Into Prostitution Especially Single Mothers / Pastor James Chinwuba Stops Wedding Of Man Who Sent Wife Abroad For Prostitution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by Kobojunkie: 7:21pm On Aug 05, 2023
FManager:
■ Your dyed hair tells me a different story, are you saying you want to reenter prostitution or I am not actually getting the message.
So, everyone who dyes his hair is already a prostitute? And this is coming from a supposed mentally sane individual in the year 2023? undecided undecided
Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by Savedday2: 7:22pm On Aug 05, 2023
Some girls are funny!

You are already doing something and you are here asking if you should do it.

Let me leave the guys that doesn't know that 9ja girls are ashawo to advise you.

The bottom line is that, if you have not caught your babe/wife doing ashawo, doesn't mean she is not an Ashawo. They are all the same.
Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by Kobojunkie: 7:23pm On Aug 05, 2023
Dickson178:
Think about wen men are in this same situation Whom will they meet.... Life of girls are so easy, no doubt!
What would a man in a similar situation do? Cause we see a lot of men coming on here to beg for help too. So, what is available for them to do so OP can maybe try that? undecided
Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by ILEMUDA(m): 7:23pm On Aug 05, 2023
apache4:
It's a big SCAM !!!

And it's very obvious

I think the mods should ban that account

The account was Created on 12th of July
Just last month and you want to start scamming people on Nairaland.
It's a pure scam.
What do they take Nairaland for ??
A kind of slowpoke living on this space ? grin grin grin
He should take it back to Facebook grin

4 Likes

Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by Thomasankara(m): 7:24pm On Aug 05, 2023
[/color] don't try it,you won't leave it,if you start and the child you are doing it for wouldn't feel much attracted to you after the long run,so you lose on both ends[color=#770077]
Dcass:
call me both Whatsapp or Facebook look at my number there.
If God touch your heart and you may be willing to help me from this pain
My Acc Is 9125052721

opay

dorcas mkulem ucheku.
Email dcassdorcass@gmail.com
Phone number 09125052721
God rewards u all❤️
Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by Dickson178(m): 7:27pm On Aug 05, 2023
Kobojunkie:
What would a man in a similar situation do? Cause we see a lot of men coming on here to beg for help too. So, what is available for them to do so OP can maybe try that? undecided
what you mean is that OP is begging money?
Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by blackgold2018(m): 7:29pm On Aug 05, 2023
oz4real83:
and you are using an Android phone , with subscription shocked
lol.. you are disciplined and direct.

Just like one girl I know that normally ask for financial assistant but she’s using 2andriod fones🤣. Fear this ladies.

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by blackgold2018(m): 7:31pm On Aug 05, 2023
Dcass:
the problem with you people is I too know.

50mb daily using VPN to too much ?

Do you the condition of the phone?

Why won't you just leave me be
you are even having attitude problem and pride.

A case you should intelligently ignore and pass.

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by apache4: 7:33pm On Aug 05, 2023
My friend, sorry about your predicament. I can help you, but only on two options because I don't really know if you are saying the truth .

1. Send pictures and all the specifications of the machine you need. I will buy the machine and send it to you with extra 50k so you can manage it for a start

2. I can send my boys to your location to very all what you are claiming and your child must be present to answer some questions, this option comes with 350k after the verification.

That's the best i can do for now

The choice is yours

Dcass:
I have tried everything to buy my sewing machine but nothing work am only able to raise 10k out of 90k plus but no problem I believe I will do anything to feed my baby and myself but only God know why he took my husband and left me with the whole responsible.

God knows I have worked begged and even done things just to be able to raise money for my sewing machine but I still didn't work and I don't have anybody.
I hope am not committing a sin because am doing this for my child and after doing it if I can raise 90k I will stop and start working.

If any can borrow me I will be greatful and it will save me

Matured mind please.
Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by ictplotter(m): 7:35pm On Aug 05, 2023
Scam alert

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by apache4: 7:35pm On Aug 05, 2023
Lol grin grin grin

ILEMUDA:

The account was Created on 12th of July
Just last month and you want to start scamming people on Nairaland.
It's a pure scam.
What do they take Nairaland for ??
A kind of slowpoke living on this space ? grin grin grin
He should take it back to Facebook grin
Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by Kobojunkie: 7:48pm On Aug 05, 2023
Dickson178:
what you mean is that OP is begging money?
Read her history to see how this all came down to this. undecided
Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by mayorofyentown(m): 8:15pm On Aug 05, 2023
if you sabi sew. go find tailor shop patch... start from there o.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by mayorofyentown(m): 8:16pm On Aug 05, 2023
ChatterHouse:
This dude is a Scam grin grin cool
seems so.
Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by Kantebets(m): 8:16pm On Aug 05, 2023
Dcass:
you won't understand my dear
i wanted to help u but when I saw ur sharp mouth i backed off
Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by Johnweeked12: 8:22pm On Aug 05, 2023
Dcass:
I have tried everything to buy my sewing machine but nothing work am only able to raise 10k out of 90k plus but no problem I believe I will do anything to feed my baby and myself but only God know why he took my husband and left me with the whole responsible.

God knows I have worked begged and even done things just to be able to raise money for my sewing machine but I still didn't work and I don't have anybody.
I hope am not committing a sin because am doing this for my child and after doing it if I can raise 90k I will stop and start working.

If any can borrow me I will be greatful and it will save me

Matured mind please.

YES! YES!! YES!!! Omo ologo fluorescent, your kpekus is V8 engine with double silencer.. E no go tire... You will soon be counting milli milliiii..

3 Likes

Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by stamapro(m): 8:31pm On Aug 05, 2023
If your story is true, help will locate you no doubt, my worries is of all the things available to to no matter how meager why would you opt out for prostitution as if is a registered trade to do. Am not here to judge you, but it to some extent gives you out. You actually gave people ground to insult you. Next time don't put prostitution on your cv, .. wish you luck
Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by Abolodje: 8:41pm On Aug 05, 2023
Op use coded runs at least you make up to 50k per hookup with a client and if you ride well, you make up to 150k in two nights. You can make double that amount during orgies overnight.
But whatever you do just avoid Tinders cos it’s broke ass niggas like you that patronize hookup babes for as low as 5-10k per session.
Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by Acidosis(m): 8:57pm On Aug 05, 2023
Of all the jobs in the world, na prostitution dey your mind? Go ahead.
Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by Acidosis(m): 8:58pm On Aug 05, 2023
Abolodje:
Op use coded runs at least you make up to 50k per hookup with a client and if you ride well, you make up to 150k in two nights. You can make double that amount during orgies overnight.
But whatever you do just avoid Tinders cos it’s broke ass niggas like you that patronize hookup babes for as low as 5-10k per session.

50K per client in Benue state? Dey play

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by Sammy101111(m): 9:04pm On Aug 05, 2023
ChatterHouse:
This dude is a Scam grin grin cool

Let them be fooling them self they have scam people millions of naira on this Nairaland

Na only new user go fall victim not me . If she is real tell her to meet up with any old member on Nairaland to verify .

Her profile was created on July and all she as been posting is seeking money that is a red flag.
I swear with my life this one na big scam check her profile and see her post and comment you go know say na dude they operate the account not woman lol

3 Likes

Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by Abolodje: 9:08pm On Aug 05, 2023
Acidosis:

50K per client in Benue state? Dey play
Who dey talk about that poor state lmao
I dey talk about better city for lagos and probably Abuja but she no even get accommodation so make she just try gather her 5k for Benue but na her body go tell
Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by Sammy101111(m): 9:10pm On Aug 05, 2023
Local scam
Lol

New users will fall for the scam

If she is real tell her to put up with any old Nigeria land profile member in any state she is in Nigeria to verify her correct situation to help .
Don’t be surprise na one Bariga boy go get this profile they pretend as woman no be today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by Dcass(f): 9:31pm On Aug 05, 2023
apache4:
My friend, sorry about your predicament. I can help you, but only on two options because I don't really know if you are saying the truth .

1. Send pictures and all the specifications of the machine you need. I will buy the machine and send it to you with extra 50k so you can manage it for a start

2. I can send my boys to your location to very all what you are claiming and your child must be present to answer some questions, this option comes with 350k after the verification.

That's the best i can do for now

The choice is yours

can I you give me your WhatsApp lemme give you proofs
Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by Dcass(f): 9:32pm On Aug 05, 2023
Kantebets:
i wanted to help u but when I saw ur sharp mouth i backed off
am sorry am just depressed
Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by xtivin(m): 9:47pm On Aug 05, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Sweet storyline bro ...kudos
Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by xtivin(m): 9:49pm On Aug 05, 2023
The op is @kobojunkie the guyman no too arrange properly

3 Likes

Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by Dcass(f): 10:03pm On Aug 05, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Asking if she should go into prostitution means she must be a hairy balls scammer? undecided
Don't my him my dear only if he have half of your understanding
Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by Dcass(f): 10:04pm On Aug 05, 2023
BestChoiceTutor:
I don't like comment on things like this. Please if she's a scammer, please kindly bring out a prove. OP, please try & put down your location... Who knows someone might help!
Benue state sir
Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by Dcass(f): 10:05pm On Aug 05, 2023
dannex4adx:

You don't need to go into prostitution because you are going through challenging times, unless you have it in mind to commit it. There are other works/jobs that you can do to gather money for your sewing machine.
Start with those small jobs , like cleaning, school etc.
Going into prostitution is not the best solution. Better still, pray to God for direction.
thank you sir I've tried every possible thing I can
Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by tunize(m): 10:09pm On Aug 05, 2023
jeromestarks:

You won't still make it in prostitution.

Why didn't you marry one of those good men who approached you when you were younger and beautiful?

Why did u reject men who loved u when you were sweet sixteen? You thought u will be beautiful forever? You thought men will be calling you, texting you, sending you money forever? Shame!

You had ur chance for a stable successful life but you blew it away thinking men will also be available to help you. Look at u now. Shame!

When you were 18 /23 men came in hundreds. Men who loved you. Men who wished to see you happy. But you chased them all away. Some you rejected. Others you played with their love. You played them like guitar. Now look at you praying you find a helper. You can't find any. You lost your chance!

You had many options then, now you had none. Oh, you have one - prostitution! Shame on you and your daughters!
You are currently praying for those men you rejected to come back. No! The won't. Flower has season - you're out of season.

Fave your problem alone! You're done!
You sound like a broken man seems you have a much bigger problem, you are such an unintelligent being her life, her decision, her choice don’t be a fool.

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 05, 2023
tunize:

You sound like a broken man seems you have a much bigger problem, you are such an unintelligent being her life, her decision, her choice don’t be a fool.
He is. He was bursted as a wretch some months who was begging for money to eat.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sex Before Marriage?whats Your Take On This.. / My Landlady Is Trying Me / Husband Divorces Wife After Viewing This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.