Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,360 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Should I Go Into Prostitution? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Go Into Prostitution? (5277 Views)

Why Are Our Young Girls Now Going Into Prostitution? / Time Has Change All Naija Girls Are Into Prostitution Especially Single Mothers / Pastor James Chinwuba Stops Wedding Of Man Who Sent Wife Abroad For Prostitution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by shege45: 4:00pm On Aug 05, 2023
Dcass:
I have tried everything to buy my sewing machine but nothing work am only able to raise 10k out of 90k plus but no problem I believe I will do anything to feed my baby and myself but only God know why he took my husband and left me with the whole responsible.

God knows I have worked begged and even done things just to be able to raise money for my sewing machine but I still didn't work and I don't have anybody.
I hope am not committing a sin because am doing this for my child and after doing it if I can raise 90k I will stop and start working.

If any can borrow me I will be greatful and it will save me

Matured mind please.
do it. You no be the first

2 Likes

Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by Obierika(m): 4:01pm On Aug 05, 2023
michigang:
hope you know how to suck dick

It would have been better for you to just keep quiet if you have nothing positive to say to a person who is obviously in a difficult position

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by Fidecoo(m): 4:02pm On Aug 05, 2023
Dcass:
I have tried everything to buy my sewing machine but nothing work am only able to raise 10k out of 90k plus but no problem I believe I will do anything to feed my baby and myself but only God know why he took my husband and left me with the whole responsible.

God knows I have worked begged and even done things just to be able to raise money for my sewing machine but I still didn't work and I don't have anybody.
I hope am not committing a sin because am doing this for my child and after doing it if I can raise 90k I will stop and start working.

Matured mind please.

Hmmmmm
Mama Di mama
I hail ooo
Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by Dcass(f): 4:56pm On Aug 05, 2023
Donire:
Where do you reside?, How honest is this post? . how can I meet you and your baby and confirm dey fact. Ofcos I can help you. But if u truly want to do olosho as you said . I can connect you too, u earn that amount in a day. U most be attractive sha for it to work. Is your life , your choices.
call me please
Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by Dcass(f): 4:57pm On Aug 05, 2023
Obierika:

It would have been better for you to just keep quiet if you have nothing positive to say to a person is obviously in a difficult position
maybe he's a kid
Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by Dcass(f): 4:57pm On Aug 05, 2023
ChatterHouse:
This dude is a Scam grin grin cool
you're entitled to your opinion
Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by Abifarin16: 5:00pm On Aug 05, 2023
Dcass:
I don't even have that 30k so how will I be able to buy it
Give them the 10k you say you have and work on paying them the remaining balance. The 10k in your hand no want grow, exchange it for the machine which you can use to get one or two work to do, which hopefully will be used to pay the remaining balance. E choke for everybody

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by jeromestarks: 5:14pm On Aug 05, 2023
Dcass:

Matured mind please.

You won't still make it in prostitution.

Why didn't you marry one of those good men who approached you when you were younger and beautiful?

Why did u reject men who loved u when you were sweet sixteen? You thought u will be beautiful forever? You thought men will be calling you, texting you, sending you money forever? Shame!

You had ur chance for a stable successful life but you blew it away thinking men will always be available to help you. Look at u now. Shame!

When you were 18 /23 men came in hundreds. Men who loved you. Men who wished to see you happy. But you chased them all away. Some you rejected. Others you played with their love. You played them like guitar. Now look at you praying you find a helper. You can't find any. You lost your chance!

You had many options then, now you had none. Oh, you have one - prostitution! Shame on you and your daughters!
You are currently praying for those men you rejected to come back. No! The won't. Flower has season - you're out of season.

Solve your problem alone! You're done!

6 Likes

Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by Dcass(f): 5:16pm On Aug 05, 2023
jeromestarks:

You won't still make it in prostitution.

Why didn't you marry one of those good men who approached you when you were younger and beautiful?

Why did u reject men who loved u when you were sweet sixteen? You thought u will be beautiful forever? You thought men will be calling you, texting you, sending you money forever? Shame!

You had ur chance for a stable successful life but you blew it away thinking men will also be available to help you. Look at u now. Shame!

When you were 18 /23 men came in hundreds. Men who loved you. Men who wished to see you happy. But you chased them all away. Some you rejected. Others you played with their love. You played them like guitar. Now look at you praying you find a helper. You can't find any. You lost your chance!

You had many options then, now you had none. Oh, you have one - prostitution! Shame on you and your daughters!
You are currently praying for those men you rejected to come back. No! The won't. Flower has season - you're out of season.

Fave your problem alone! You're done!
are you okay? What part of my husband died did you not understand!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by LEGALSER: 5:21pm On Aug 05, 2023
Dcass:

Matured mind please.

This scammer. You have been doing this for years now. Please get busy and get something good to do with your life.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by Dcass(f): 5:23pm On Aug 05, 2023
LEGALSER:

This scammer. You have been doing this for years now. Please get busy and get something good to do with your life.
please put out my scam that I have been doing for years.

Then tell me why I would put my pictures and my phone number

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by Senkasa(m): 5:25pm On Aug 05, 2023
Shameless scammer with swollen hairy balls grin

4 Likes

Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by Dcass(f): 5:28pm On Aug 05, 2023
Senkasa:
very unserious in life
Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by bikefab(m): 5:32pm On Aug 05, 2023
It's a free world. Do what pleases you, no heat no judgement.
Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by Kobojunkie: 5:35pm On Aug 05, 2023
bikefab:
It's a free world. Do what pleases you, no heat no judgement.
If only your people would know this. This thread is filled with people who don't realize that it is indeed meant to be a free world for all. undecided
Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by Kobojunkie: 5:36pm On Aug 05, 2023
Senkasa:
Asking if she should go into prostitution means she must be a hairy balls scammer? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by Foodqueen(f): 6:02pm On Aug 05, 2023
U and this your prostitution wahala.

Abeg, start.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by Angrygoat: 6:14pm On Aug 05, 2023
H.i.v
Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by advanceDNA: 6:16pm On Aug 05, 2023
Foodqueen:
U and this your prostitution wahala.

Abeg, start.

Lol.....

She's threatening nairalanders with going into prostitutioń ....

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by diogo23: 6:18pm On Aug 05, 2023
Acekidc4:
Yes you can go. Nobody will stop you. So you think think think Sotey and the Only Solution that Came to that your big head is to do Olosho work. Clap for yourself 👏👏 Rubbish 🤨🤨
Once a prostitute is always a prostitute

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by BestChoiceTutor(m): 6:32pm On Aug 05, 2023
I don't like comment on things like this. Please if she's a scammer, please kindly bring out a prove. OP, please try & put down your location... Who knows someone might help!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by Dcass(f): 6:33pm On Aug 05, 2023
BestChoiceTutor:
I don't like comment on things like this. Please if she's a scammer, please kindly bring out a prove. OP, please try & put down your location... Who knows someone might help!
I'll give you any proof you demand to know my sincere I dropped my email My personal and WhatsApp and my photo please if you need to video call me please call me I will answer you immediately
Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by Wodu89: 6:55pm On Aug 05, 2023
Dcass:
I'll give you any proof you demand to know my sincere I dropped my email My personal and WhatsApp and my photo please if you need to video call me please call me I will answer you immediately

What city and state are you located ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by FManager(m): 7:00pm On Aug 05, 2023
Dcass:

Matured mind please.

Your dyed hair tells me a different story, are you saying you want to reenter prostitution or I am not actually getting the message.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by Dcass(f): 7:02pm On Aug 05, 2023
Wodu89:

What city and state are you located ?
naka Benue state good evening sir
Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by apache4: 7:11pm On Aug 05, 2023
It's a big SCAM !!!

And it's very obvious

I think the mods should ban that account

ILEMUDA:
This doesn't look real to me.
It might be scammers.
I'm outer here

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by Doyin400l(m): 7:12pm On Aug 05, 2023
Can u suck a dick

Can u f**k my dog

Can u do 3some

Can u go 7 rounds

Do u know how to do doggy style

Your service is needed in Maitama Abuja
Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by Dickson178(m): 7:14pm On Aug 05, 2023
Think about wen men are in this same situation Whom will they meet.... Life of girls are so easy, no doubt!

2 Likes

Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by Doyin400l(m): 7:15pm On Aug 05, 2023
FManager:

Your dyed hair tells me a different story, are you saying you want to reenter prostitution or I am not actually getting the message.

Retired osho
Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by oz4real83(m): 7:19pm On Aug 05, 2023
Dcass:
You want to do "video call" with the 50mb daily mtn that you claimed to have shocked shocked

6 Likes

Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by Childfree: 7:19pm On Aug 05, 2023
Dcass

Since when did your husband died?
Where does you two live when he was around and what work?
Where do you live currently?
How have you been sustaining yourself?
How old is your child?

You have relatives, parents, Uncles, aunties, friends... How comes nairaland?

You also have people from your husband side, why not them?
Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by dannex4adx(m): 7:21pm On Aug 05, 2023
Dcass:

Matured mind please.

You don't need to go into prostitution because you are going through challenging times, unless you have it in mind to commit it. There are other works/jobs that you can do to gather money for your sewing machine.
Start with those small jobs , like cleaning, school etc.
Going into prostitution is not the best solution. Better still, pray to God for direction.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys How Do Feel When She Calls U Her Baby. / Help!!!My Girlfriend Is A Glutton / Now Matter How Hard It Is Never Give Up On Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.