Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,747 members, 7,831,383 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Should I Go Into Prostitution? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Go Into Prostitution? (5279 Views)

Why Are Our Young Girls Now Going Into Prostitution? / Time Has Change All Naija Girls Are Into Prostitution Especially Single Mothers / Pastor James Chinwuba Stops Wedding Of Man Who Sent Wife Abroad For Prostitution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 05, 2023
jeromestarks:

You won't still make it in prostitution.

Why didn't you marry one of those good men who approached you when you were younger and beautiful?

Why did u reject men who loved u when you were sweet sixteen? You thought u will be beautiful forever? You thought men will be calling you, texting you, sending you money forever? Shame!

You had ur chance for a stable successful life but you blew it away thinking men will also be available to help you. Look at u now. Shame!

When you were 18 /23 men came in hundreds. Men who loved you. Men who wished to see you happy. But you chased them all away. Some you rejected. Others you played with their love. You played them like guitar. Now look at you praying you find a helper. You can't find any. You lost your chance!

You had many options then, now you had none. Oh, you have one - prostitution! Shame on you and your daughters!
You are currently praying for those men you rejected to come back. No! The won't. Flower has season - you're out of season.

Fave your problem alone! You're done!
You know what? Just stick to your advocacy on marrying virgins, that is the only thing you are good at and you've got my support on it . But any other thing from your lips are all trash.

Haba na.

You want to tell me that the guys that approach sweet sixteens are good men that were truly in love with the best intentions?

My God.
Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by Psalmistproject: 10:35pm On Aug 05, 2023
Dcass:
what solution do you think will work now? Who told you I have not done everything possible to be able to buy it? Do you know what it feels like to have nobody and your baby hangs on your neck?

So all this women running mad and dieing mysteriously in hotels and roads does not teach you anything?

You should go to a big church, tell the pastor your story, you will get help. If he wants to also sleep with you then no wahala simply use your phone to record and video everything. After you can then blackmail him with the videos until he gives you everything you need.
Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by Dcass(f): 10:44pm On Aug 05, 2023
CuriousStudent:

He is. He was bursted as a wretch some months who was begging for money to eat.
me ? May God forgive you
Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 05, 2023
You want to help, this woman/man who doesn't know she/he is old,

Someone who abuses people anyhow. A troll.
Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by Senkasa(m): 11:08pm On Aug 05, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Asking if she should go into prostitution means she must be a hairy balls scammer? undecided

Don't be deceived. Na man be that
Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by Senkasa(m): 11:08pm On Aug 05, 2023
Dcass:
very unserious in life

E pain am 😁
Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by Dcass(f): 11:11pm On Aug 05, 2023
Dcass:
I have tried everything to buy my sewing machine but nothing work am only able to raise 10k out of 90k plus but no problem I believe I will do anything to feed my baby and myself but only God know why he took my husband and left me with the whole responsible.

God knows I have worked begged and even done things just to be able to raise money for my sewing machine but I still didn't work and I don't have anybody.
I hope am not committing a sin because am doing this for my child and after doing it if I can raise 90k I will stop and start working.

If any can borrow me I will be greatful and it will save me

Matured mind please.
goodnight please if you want to reach me you can call me anytime
Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by LarryCork: 11:11pm On Aug 05, 2023
Dcass:
I have tried everything to buy my sewing machine but nothing work am only able to raise 10k out of 90k plus but no problem I believe I will do anything to feed my baby and myself but only God know why he took my husband and left me with the whole responsible.

God knows I have worked begged and even done things just to be able to raise money for my sewing machine but I still didn't work and I don't have anybody.
I hope am not committing a sin because am doing this for my child and after doing it if I can raise 90k I will stop and start working.

Matured mind please.

kaiiii....so u sayin if i givv u moiney to by washin machine..u will give me puccccccccccccci....corrrrrect?? cheesy
Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by Laird(m): 11:31pm On Aug 05, 2023
Dcass:
thank you sir I've tried every possible thing I can
Free machine not new available.

No strings or conditions attached

In Lagos.

You might have to fix it.

Not.for resale

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by olabolaji(m): 11:47pm On Aug 05, 2023
Another scamming format grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by galantjoe(m): 12:00am On Aug 06, 2023
Dcass:

Matured mind please.

Where do you base

Chat me privately
I can help you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by Kobojunkie: 12:03am On Aug 06, 2023
CuriousStudent:
You know what? Just stick to your advocacy on marrying virgins, that is the only thing you are good at and you've got my support on it . But any other thing from your lips are all trash.
Haba na.You want to tell me that the guys that approach sweet sixteens are good men that were truly in love with the best intentions? My God.

Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by Kobojunkie: 12:06am On Aug 06, 2023
Psalmistproject:
■ So all this women running mad and dieing mysteriously in hotels and roads does not teach you anything?
You should go to a big church, tell the pastor your story, you will get help. If he wants to also sleep with you then no wahala simply use your phone to record and video everything. After you can then blackmail him with the videos until he gives you everything you need.
So, you know your pastors are sleazebags, yet your suggestion is that she approaches one of those sleaze bags to blackmail 'em? What if she is attacked in the process, will you be there to save her life from your pastor? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by Dcass(f): 12:22am On Aug 06, 2023
galantjoe:

Where do you base

Chat me privately
I can help you
ok thank you sir

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by Dcass(f): 12:23am On Aug 06, 2023
Laird:

Free machine not new available.

No strings or conditions attached

In Lagos.

You might have to fix it.

Not.for resale
thank you sir can you help me waybill
Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by manchyme: 12:55am On Aug 06, 2023
Dcass:
what solution do you think will work now? Who told you I have not done everything possible to be able to buy it? Do you know what it feels like to have nobody and your baby hangs on your neck?

Starting prostitution is not the problem. You can actually raise a substantial amount of money from it, set up something for yourself and live a normal life. But....
It would be difficult for you to stop once you taste that money. Easy money....dey sweet oooo. If you start it, otilo, you're gone and your daughter will continue where you stop.
Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by maticar: 5:09am On Aug 06, 2023
Dcass:

Matured mind please.
You have the skill according to you

Go to big tailor shops and asked them to employ you

They could use the extra hand, start from there
Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by kevwemike: 6:49am On Aug 06, 2023
Dcass:
even though u get the sewing machine now, u will still go into prostitution bcuz the Tin don dey ur blood, the day customer no come to prostituted go come, so stop playing mind game on people here, just come out plain by asking people to help u with sewing machine .
Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by Nobody: 6:57am On Aug 06, 2023
Dcass:
me ? May God forgive you
sister,not you. It is ediiot that was attacking you I am referring to

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by Typing: 7:05am On Aug 06, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So, everyone who dyes their hair is already a prostitute? And this is coming from a supposed mentally sane individual in the year 2023? undecided undecided

Yes.
In Nigeria over 99% of ladies who dye their hair are prostitute/ Runs Girls or Runs married women.
Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by Dcass(f): 7:07am On Aug 06, 2023
CuriousStudent:
sister,not you. It is ediiot that was attacking you I am referring to
it's ok thank you good morning sir
Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by Kobojunkie: 7:16am On Aug 06, 2023
Typing:
Yes.
In Nigeria over 99% of ladies who dye their hair are prostitute/ Runs Girls or Runs married women.
This is what passes for intelligence in the year 2023? undecided

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by tunize(m): 8:11am On Aug 06, 2023
CuriousStudent:

He is. He was bursted as a wretch some months who was begging for money to eat.
Oh i see no wonder

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by Dcass(f): 8:19am On Aug 06, 2023
tunize:

Oh i see no wonder
do you believe him sir
Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by apache4: 8:29am On Aug 06, 2023
I strongly believe it's a SCAM !!!

because i have volunteered to help but he/she isn't turning up.

It's a SCAM SCAM SCAM !!!

Nobody should fall for it, a man behind the Moniker ...

Pls everyone should be careful, they are all over this Nairaland platform with different stories all looking for who to SCAM

tunize:

Oh i see no wonder

2 Likes

Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by Dcass(f): 8:34am On Aug 06, 2023
apache4:
I strongly believe it's a SCAM !!!

because i have volunteered to help but he/she isn't turning up.

It's a SCAM SCAM SCAM !!!

Nobody should fall for it, a man behind the Moniker ...

Pls everyone should be careful, they are all over this Nairaland platform with different stories all looking for who to SCAM

how?
Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by Laird(m): 8:50am On Aug 06, 2023
apache4:
My friend, sorry about your predicament. I can help you, but only on two options because I don't really know if you are saying the truth .

1. Send pictures and all the specifications of the machine you need. I will buy the machine and send it to you with extra 50k so you can manage it for a start

2. I can send my boys to your location to very all what you are claiming and your child must be present to answer some questions, this option comes with 350k after the verification.

That's the best i can do for now

The choice is yours

The moniker doesn't appear to be inclined towards a verification of claims from both your self and myself

So offer withdrawn

2 Likes

Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by okunwaye(m): 8:58am On Aug 06, 2023
I need money to buy equipment for my phone and laptop repair business should I also go into prostitution 🤡🤡🤡😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by lotkyes200: 9:36am On Aug 06, 2023
Dcass:

Matured mind please.

Please dont go because once you go in you cant come out of it am telling you for real there is something about it that will make it difficult for you to come out.
Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by hakeemhakeem(m): 12:30pm On Aug 06, 2023
Why not sell your fertility eggs
Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by dannex4adx(m): 1:06pm On Aug 06, 2023
Dcass:
thank you sir I've tried every possible thing I can

Ohk. Can you Dm me? Let's talk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by Dcass(f): 1:07pm On Aug 06, 2023
dannex4adx:

Ohk. Can you Dm me? Let's talk.
I've sent you email sir but my number is 09125052721

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help!!!!! I Have Impregnated Two Girls During This ASUU Strike... / End Time Tinx (pics) / My New Girlfriend, She Slapped Me During Her Period

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.