Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,953 members, 7,835,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Should I Go Into Prostitution? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Go Into Prostitution? (5286 Views)

Why Are Our Young Girls Now Going Into Prostitution? / Time Has Change All Naija Girls Are Into Prostitution Especially Single Mothers / Pastor James Chinwuba Stops Wedding Of Man Who Sent Wife Abroad For Prostitution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by apache4: 1:55pm On Aug 06, 2023
For your information

It's a SCAM SCAM SCAM

If you want to part with your money ,, feel free.

A man is behind the Moniker using this woman to defraud unsuspecting people like you .

Pls don't fall for their cheap Scam ...

He/she has been bursted ...

NA SCAM OOOOOOO

A word is enough for the wise

dannex4adx:

Ohk. Can you Dm me? Let's talk.
Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by Dcass(f): 1:58pm On Aug 06, 2023
apache4:
For your information

It's a SCAM SCAM SCAM

A man is behind the Moniker using this woman to defraud unsuspecting people like you .

NA SCAM OOOOOOO

may God judge you for all this nonsense you have been saying spoiling my things without any proof
Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 07, 2023
apache4:
For your information

It's a SCAM SCAM SCAM

NA SCAM OOOOOOO

I was warning wodu89 to think deeply before sending his money but he didn't hear. He thought we were being wicked as if he is new to nairaland. Anyway na him money.
Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by Dshocker(m): 10:39am On Aug 07, 2023
Dcass:
I have tried everything to buy my sewing machine but nothing work am only able to raise 10k out of 90k plus but no problem I believe I will do anything to feed my baby and myself but only God know why he took my husband and left me with the whole responsible.

God knows I have worked begged and even done things just to be able to raise money for my sewing machine but I still didn't work and I don't have anybody.
I hope am not committing a sin because am doing this for my child and after doing it if I can raise 90k I will stop and start working.

If any can borrow me I will be greatful and it will save me

Matured mind please.

Once you start, you will not stop, i bet you.

If you can sell your body for money, then you can sell or hawk in traffic.

Or better still, you the 10k at hand to open a fries business.
Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by zexy2030(m): 11:50am On Aug 07, 2023
Dcass:
call me both Whatsapp or Facebook look at my number there.
If God touch your heart and you may be willing to help me from this pain
My Acc Is 9125052721

opay

dorcas mkulem ucheku.
Email dcassdorcass@gmail.com
Phone number 09125052721
God rewards u all❤️
I saw u at oshodi today, this morning.

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by apache4: 3:03pm On Aug 07, 2023
I told you this moniker Dcass , is a serial scammer , he/she has been scamming people on Nairaland, if anyone gives this Dcass money, that person is on his own.

Dcass i will report you to the mods , then after that I will personally take it up from there and get you arrested...

If you continue this petty Scamming I will get you arrested , i will send my boys to start the tracking process

Dcass unrepentant scammer

zexy2030:

I saw u at oshodi today, this morning.
Re: Should I Go Into Prostitution? by apache4: 10:29pm On Aug 07, 2023
wodu89 you better be careful , don't send any money to that scammer ooooh

Rayban25:

I was warning wodu89 to think deeply before sending his money but he didn't hear. He thought we were being wicked as if he is new to nairaland. Anyway na him money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It Ok To Cry Once A While / Help!!!i Make Love Like An Animal. / How To Get Any Girl’s Number In 2 Minutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.