Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Are Nigerian Women Really Against Polygamy? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Nigerian Women Really Against Polygamy? (16866 Views)

Any Lady That Belongs To Any Of These Groups Should Consider Polygamy (opinion) / Is Polygamy Really Against Christain Laws? / 7 Sex Positions Women Really Want (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Nigerian Women Really Against Polygamy? by Goodlady(f): 4:03pm On Aug 06, 2023
VinnyBaba:

But ur Gender does NOT allow Yul Edochie rest! 😒😕

They Criticized/Bash him always but Hail Regina Daniels and Annie Macaulay who are 3rd, 4th wives.

Even Sapphire says God will Punish Davido for having another Girlfriend after Chioma,
when Chioma is NOT even the First or 2nd BabyMama. undecided

You are comparing two different scenarios.
Regina directly married a muslim who's allowed by religion to marry more than one wife and at least 4.
Yul went ahead to marry after saying for better for worst to May. By religion and constitution of Nigeria, he's to divorce May before marrying Judith. By not doing so, he deserved a condemnation.

2 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Women Really Against Polygamy? by 1Sharon(f): 4:16pm On Aug 06, 2023
Enice:
NIGERIAN women hate polygamy with a passion but when the conditions are right, she will gladly accept it. She will even be the one to suggest it.

The truth is that only rich men are entitled to be polygamous🥴

A poor polygamous man should be jailed for crimes against humanity.

3 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Women Really Against Polygamy? by etrange: 4:32pm On Aug 06, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Very NICE suggestion.🙂👍

But @the Agreement/Discussion stage, Wahala go Dey o!😒

Lol... maybe. But there are many men in monogamous marriages today anyway. I don't think they'd have a problem with a clause like that.

2 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Women Really Against Polygamy? by Error401: 4:39pm On Aug 06, 2023
Its a confused Gender. Its high time we realize that we are the prize
VinnyBaba:

So You support POLYGAMY

and yet Yell like a Banshee on Every Yul Edochie thread sad

Such a Confused Lady! 😒🤦

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Women Really Against Polygamy? by Error401: 4:41pm On Aug 06, 2023
Lmao very confused gender. Best is to just fuckkkkk and dump your kind of woman. Some of us are best in that regard. We make you feel at home while we get married to a more sensible woman.

IconicR:
Yul wey no get money mtcheww. Someone that his wife was the main breadwinner

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Women Really Against Polygamy? by Nonexisting1: 4:47pm On Aug 06, 2023
You are talking about a gender so foolish that animals seem to be very smart. Place meat and bone before a dog and see it choose bone but place dick and love before a Nigerian vaginarian and she will stay confused the whole day planning how to eat her cake and still have it. You are talking about a gender that complains that men cheat but supports cheating so far it favours them. They hate men but love their money. The hypocrites that preach live and let live only when it favours them.

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Women Really Against Polygamy? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 06, 2023
Error401:
Lmao very confused gender. Best is to just fuckkkkk and dump your kind of woman. Some of us are best in that regard. We make you feel at home while we get married to a more sensible woman.

I've been hearing this since time immemorial yet non of you has succeeded in doing the fuckkk and dump, infact I must give it to myself for handling all the bullshits and baggages you young men of these generation are Carrying around. I understand you all perfectly and let's keep the game going .Fuckkkk and dump indeed. The joke is on you

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Women Really Against Polygamy? by Enice(m): 4:50pm On Aug 06, 2023
1Sharon:

The truth is that only rich men are entitled to be polygamous🥴

A poor polygamous man should be jailed for crimes against humanity.
Madam! Polygamy is not a crime. Even Christianity supports it. Read your Bible, you will see that almost everyone mentioned in it apart from Christ and the disciples had more than one wife.

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Women Really Against Polygamy? by 1Sharon(f): 5:01pm On Aug 06, 2023
Enice:
Madam! Polygamy is not a crime. Even Christianity supports it. Read your Bible, you will see that almost everyone mentioned in it apart from Christ and the disciples had more than one wife.

Never said it was a crime.

Have more than one wife only if you're capable. Remember that your bible says any man that can't take care of his family is an infidel.

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Women Really Against Polygamy? by MiddleDimension: 5:07pm On Aug 06, 2023
pansophist:
Women are individuals.

Some will not support polygamy, while some will. I also noticed that those that supports polygamy tends to be Muslims.

For example I've talked with lots of Gambian ladies, and they don't mind being the second, or third, or fourth wife, as far the marriage is in accordance with sharia law.

Polygamy is legal in Gambia, and even the present president is a polygamist. Also, Gambia is an islamic country. In northern Nigeria, polygamy is a norm.

But as a man, you will never be in shortage of women that will do defacto polygamy with you even in the USA, if you're very wealthy. Polygamy is not for the poor.

Even chriatians should support polygamy because there is no religion more supportive of polygamy than Christianity! no God more supportive of polygamy than Jesus and the Holy spirit
Re: Are Nigerian Women Really Against Polygamy? by MiddleDimension: 5:08pm On Aug 06, 2023
1Sharon:

Have more than one wife only if you're capable. Remember that your bible says any man that can't take care of his family is an infidel.

So, you agree polygamy is as christian as it can get?

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Women Really Against Polygamy? by MiddleDimension: 5:11pm On Aug 06, 2023
Goodlady:
You are comparing two different scenarios.
Regina directly married a muslim who's allowed by religion to marry more than one wife and at least 4.
Yul went ahead to marry after saying for better for worst to May. By religion and constitution of Nigeria, he's to divorce May before marrying Judith. By not doing so, he deserved a condemnation.

false!

it is only by marriage act, not by religion.
Christianity supports polygamy more than any other religion in the world!
Re: Are Nigerian Women Really Against Polygamy? by MiddleDimension: 5:15pm On Aug 06, 2023
oluwaseyi0:
they are only against poor man polygamy ...which I understand. You can't be polygamous when the wife is paying almost 50% of the house rent

they also feel cheated/used if they are the first wife especially if the man didn't marry the second wife early
e.g marrying 2nd wife after over 20 years of marrying the first wife like case of Yul, if you want to be polygamous the only right time to marry 2nd wife is 1 or max 2 years after marrying the first, better still marry them together

all in all can someone tell me the benefit of polygamy on the children

They get to have more brothers and sisters.
that means they have more hands to hold them up in times of trouble!
What benefits do children in monogamous homes have that children in polygamous homes do not have? Tell me already!

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Women Really Against Polygamy? by highchief1: 5:16pm On Aug 06, 2023
talented321:
Sometimes i just shake my head when boys wants to kill theirselves because of women''
In time to come u are the one to be running away from them'' the hype they give to women is just boring
and u don’t even need 1b to get to this level o.just get a 2014 car,live in a well furnished 2,3bed,have a few millions to play with.Na u go run for women.

2 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Women Really Against Polygamy? by Error401: 5:16pm On Aug 06, 2023
Na lie, when money is involved, infact he pass stomach.
Money makes women loose moral standard
BJanta:
Orişa ję kinpe meji obinrin ko si.

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Women Really Against Polygamy? by MiddleDimension: 5:17pm On Aug 06, 2023
maasoap:

Must polygamy have extra benefits on the children when compared to monogamy? Laughing

It infact, has so many benefits!

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Women Really Against Polygamy? by talented321: 5:20pm On Aug 06, 2023
Just the truth my man'' nothing dey this life when u get the cash'' the only fear almost for everybody is when they are chasing this cash'' just some few millions u are a happy man.
highchief1:
and u don’t even need 1b to get to this level o.just get a 2014 car,live in a well furnished 2,3bed,have a few millions to play with.Na u go run for women.

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Women Really Against Polygamy? by MiddleDimension: 5:21pm On Aug 06, 2023
Amarisco:

You’re really asking what is better between formal marriage rites and sexual indiscipline… 🙄

you mean polygamy is the formal marriage rite, right?

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Women Really Against Polygamy? by phemmyfour: 5:21pm On Aug 06, 2023
Amarisco:

This is the bottom line.

If you know polygamy is your way, then be real from the jump so the woman isn’t being tricked into falsehood.

And money or not, sleeping around like a dog isn’t the same as having multiple wedded wives*.

Let’s BFFR.
It's the same, it's called MULTIPLE SEX PARTNERS.

Human introduces law to make one legal and the other illegal

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Women Really Against Polygamy? by MiddleDimension: 5:22pm On Aug 06, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Hehehe.

So you don't know Having Multiple Wives is also Risky?😏

Unhealthy Rivalry/War between them can Destroy/Bring down a SUCCESSFUL man! embarassed undecided
lies!
The dmaaged men in the west did not have polygamous homes

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Women Really Against Polygamy? by MiddleDimension: 5:24pm On Aug 06, 2023
phemmyfour:
It's the same, it's called MULTIPLE SEX PARTNERS.

Human introduces law to make one legal and the other illegal

It is not the same!

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Women Really Against Polygamy? by phemmyfour: 5:25pm On Aug 06, 2023
MiddleDimension:

It is not the same!
What's the difference

2 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Women Really Against Polygamy? by MiddleDimension: 5:31pm On Aug 06, 2023
phemmyfour:
What's the difference

the difference is you calling a legal and formal social arrangement in a way that has derogatory connotation.

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Women Really Against Polygamy? by vickydevoka(m): 5:33pm On Aug 06, 2023
talented321:
Oga if u are doing well women wouldn't mind been your 10th wife'' all the nonsense you see online are initial gra gra.
Davido cheat with different oloshos yet chioma is still obedient'' and alots more'' nothing come out from women just get small rbs and you will control all the girl in ur street and outside'' u will see girls dying to have u everyday''
'''from experience''
N yul couldn't get away with it easily. It was easy for davido n 2face bcus that's their life style b4 de got married

2 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Women Really Against Polygamy? by phemmyfour: 5:43pm On Aug 06, 2023
MiddleDimension:

the difference is you calling a legal and formal social arrangement in a way that has derogatory connotation.
Legalisation is relative.
What is legal in your culture n religion is illegal elsewhere

2 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Women Really Against Polygamy? by Error401: 5:48pm On Aug 06, 2023
Lol, you are living in delusion. To you, it never happened, it will occur as a normal breakup, infact you might even be the one to initiate the breakup while I beg you to the core, i mean the kinda begging where Ill be all over you. I am not doing this to gain you back, but to give you a little sense of importance or just maybe to have a last bite of the Coochhie. To you, you dumped an asshole, to someone like me, my wife is waiting for me.
grin grin grin grin Thats the code sis!
IconicR:
I've been hearing this since time immemorial yet non of you has succeeded in doing the fuckkk and dump, infact I must give it to myself for handling all the bullshits and baggages you young men of these generation are Carrying around. I understand you all perfectly and let's keep the game going .Fuckkkk and dump indeed. The joke is on you

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Women Really Against Polygamy? by ultimateprof: 5:53pm On Aug 06, 2023
Nigerian women support polygamy. From their behavior I have observed it. But polygamy is not for the poor.

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Women Really Against Polygamy? by Thomasankara(m): 5:56pm On Aug 06, 2023
[/color]all the points you raised are just supporting my conclusion again,that it was Yul that shows no interest in the relationship anymore by behaving erratic towards him, do you even know the lady in question, still stay back for some days, thinking things would work out,before she finally left. She's not just suing for divorce, she needed the money to get back at him for maltreatment, she felt used,stay on the topic and be logical[color=#770077]
Jovialjune1:

What is this one saying? Yul is a senseless weasel that made Judy a divorced woman with 2 kids confuse his brain, so what exactly will make May come back to a man like that when she has officially filed for divorce and sued them, this is a man that started doing tiktok and facebook videos with Judy 3 weeks after his first son died, a man that keeps embarrassing himself online, a man that even Pete his father came online yesterday to condemn, and you think May will come back to him? Dey play.
Re: Are Nigerian Women Really Against Polygamy? by Enice(m): 6:02pm On Aug 06, 2023
1Sharon:

korrect

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Women Really Against Polygamy? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 06, 2023
Error401:
Lol, you are living in delusion. To you, it never happened, it will occur as a normal breakup, infact you might even be the one to initiate the breakup while I beg you to the core, i mean the kinda begging where Ill be all over you. I am not doing this to gain you back, but to give you a little sense of importance or just maybe to have a last bite of the Coochhie. To you, you dumped an asshole, to someone like me, my wife is waiting for me.
grin grin grin grin Thats the code sis!
Mtcheww you still don't get the drills, the joke still remain on you. I can never be a prey to any man's games.
Re: Are Nigerian Women Really Against Polygamy? by YelloweWest: 6:26pm On Aug 06, 2023
VinnyBaba:
They criticize Davido, Whizkid, Tuface Idibia,etc and
Call them Irresponsible Men for Having Babymamas.😕😒

They have so Descended on YUL Edochie for Having a second wife. sad

But suddenly, you see them Hailing and Supporting Regina Daniel, Annie Macaulay and Chioma against FIRST and 2nd Women they met. shocked undecided

*ARE OUR NIGERIAN LADIES AGAINST POLYGAMY OR NOT?
*WHAT'S THEIR STAND, REALLY?😏☹️

Thanks!. smiley

Nigerian woman are against forced polygamy!!

Forced polygamy is not disclosing your polygamy nature at the onset! Contracting and convenanting monogamous marriage (Christian and Statutory "court" marriage), then years into the marriage after child and devotion, a woman is being forced to accept a second wife! That's total bull shít.

A very different senerio from Regina Daniel who's husband from the onset made it clear he was a Muslim polygamist!

Yul did not do that!

3 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Women Really Against Polygamy? by Error401: 7:09pm On Aug 06, 2023
Lol, time tells the shrillest story

IconicR:
Mtcheww you still don't get the drills, the joke still remain on you. I can never be a prey to any man's games.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Broken Heart Isn't A Broken Dream Nor A Broken Hope : My Story / Only In Ashawo House You Will Hear These / Am I Financially Ready For Marriage (picture Added)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.