Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,779 members, 7,831,509 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? (17997 Views)

Know Your Phobia. Graphic Pictures Attached. / Why Are You Afraid Of Starting All Over? / Are You Afraid Of Having A Child Immediately After Getting Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by Agbaje1246: 8:06pm On Aug 07, 2023
Fear of going broke as a man
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by JuicyStar: 8:07pm On Aug 07, 2023
Noise, rowdy places and disorganized crowd. Na why u no see me for night club or campaign ground.
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by Bukola94: 8:12pm On Aug 07, 2023
dgagar:
I have phobia of failing as a family man. Not be able to do my responsibilities in time. Especially in my in-law house. It's really makes me sad and weak
take it easy, u can't please them all the time

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by Bukola94: 8:15pm On Aug 07, 2023
Electric shock,what can I called that ? Electrophobia
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by PAQ(m): 8:15pm On Aug 07, 2023
I fear poverty!
It leads to the activation of other fears
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by flyinnizam(m): 8:19pm On Aug 07, 2023
labake1:
I have fear of height (Acrophobia), I always run away from storey buildings. In fact I always avoid a situation where someone will carry or lift me. On my wedding day, I will tell the MC to skip that part. I don't know how to overcome the fear.

What are you afraid of?
And have you conquered your fears?
I'm afraid of dying in Nigeria
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by Tealcrestmedia(m): 8:20pm On Aug 07, 2023
Trypophobia, Holes... Small holes placed together
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by fineberry(m): 8:21pm On Aug 07, 2023
Height is my number one fear
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by Love800(m): 8:21pm On Aug 07, 2023
Me and u are very similar. But mine is river. If am crossing a bridge, the water(river) beneath it always kind of draw or trying to magnet me. Its like let me jump into the river. Damn!
GboyegaD:
Heights. Once I go past 10th floor, it is hard for me to go out to the balcony and when I do, I get scared to look down.

I have tried many rollercoasters with height and those ones I am okay with but standing on balconies still get me scared as it seems there's always something trying to pull me down.
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by remolt: 8:22pm On Aug 07, 2023
Poverty
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by folake4u(f): 8:33pm On Aug 07, 2023
1.Poverty.
2. Snakes (never seen my whole life though).
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by fineberry(m): 8:37pm On Aug 07, 2023
Godsongang:

You don't have sense at all, everything about you is about men, lady get something else to think of now ahhh. You are such a loser and u will remain one
bro easy na, she simply said the things she's scared of....which one con be insult wey you dey insult her. Shebi she have brothers, father nd Nephew let her be hating men na.
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by debbydams(f): 8:38pm On Aug 07, 2023
labake1:
I have fear of height (Acrophobia), I always run away from storey buildings. In fact I always avoid a situation where someone will carry or lift me. On my wedding day, I will tell the MC to skip that part. I don't know how to overcome the fear.

What are you afraid of?
bike accident
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by realtalk19: 8:42pm On Aug 07, 2023
labake1:

What are you afraid of?

Cockroach and dark places
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by isan(m): 8:44pm On Aug 07, 2023
Women
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by timisquare82(m): 8:46pm On Aug 07, 2023
I hate anything that looks like rope eg snake
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by IzRayl: 8:47pm On Aug 07, 2023
Sapa-phobia grin grin grin
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by Useku(m): 8:49pm On Aug 07, 2023
Interesting
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by Undisputed147: 8:50pm On Aug 07, 2023
The biggest fear I get is the woman kpekus. My biggest for life
labake1:

What are you afraid of?
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by IzRayl: 8:50pm On Aug 07, 2023
Rat done give you head ,come bite ur punana join am... grin grin ;Dthis one u dey fear rat
GorgeousAF:
RATS....I hate them with passion...I can have a heart attack just seeing one...I can't even explain it..if I should see it ,it can mess up my whole week coz I'll keep imagining it..d image won't leave my head for a while..
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by RPG2020(m): 8:55pm On Aug 07, 2023
Goodlyhrt:
I hate nonsense in any form no matter who is dishing it..I'd tell you straight I no just like am..

I have phobia for losing my cognition, getting high and not being aware of my environment. I also hate being taken off guard or by surprise I might just hurt you before realizing.

A Town Hall is a balablu grin
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by Ten06(m): 8:57pm On Aug 07, 2023
I can't sleep alone in a room overnight
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by labake1(f): 9:00pm On Aug 07, 2023
merits:

I fear food and water šŸŒŠšŸ’¦

How do you now survive
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by GorgeousAF(f): 9:05pm On Aug 07, 2023
[quote author=UcheKingsley1 post=124952043]

Why?
Rat is only looking for potential food or hiding place, that's all.
They can be stubborn by not staying at a place but are harmless.[/quote

Honestly I wish I could see them in this light Their skin gives me the creeps..I just dread them grin I rather kill a snake than see a rat!!!
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by GorgeousAF(f): 9:07pm On Aug 07, 2023
IzRayl:
Rat done give you head ,come bite ur punana join am... grin grin ;Dthis one u dey fear rat

grin grin I just no like that animal..even d dead one dey fear me sad.. mtchwww šŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by YouAreNobody: 9:08pm On Aug 07, 2023
Jennyclay:
undecided sad

Iā€™m scared of Men!!

I hate Men!!

I hate Men!!

I hate Men!!

Your own na craze, no be phobia. craze and phobia are two very different things. Go and see a therapist
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by Oluwadare316(m): 9:09pm On Aug 07, 2023
Alot most especially sapaFobia.
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by GboyegaD(m): 9:10pm On Aug 07, 2023
uuzba:

It's called gravity.
Gravity pulls objects down.
Roller coaster eh?
We don't have roller coasters in Nigeria. So you must be in some western country.
Yeah. And western countries have even taller buildings than Nigeria. So how will you now cope?

As far as I am not standing in a balcony, I am fine irrespective of the floor. What I do is to avoid balconies.
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by blackmarya(f): 9:10pm On Aug 07, 2023
I'm afraid of wall gecko

I hate that thing!
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by KINGOFHEART4064: 9:12pm On Aug 07, 2023
Snakephobia is what I fear most & broken heart
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by NairaLux(f): 9:21pm On Aug 07, 2023
I don't think I have any phobia o, emi ika

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Pictures Of Lawrence Anini And Osunbor: Anyone? / Who Is This Mc Oluomo In Nigeria / Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.