Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? - Nairaland / General (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? (17890 Views)

Know Your Phobia. Graphic Pictures Attached. / Why Are You Afraid Of Starting All Over? / Are You Afraid Of Having A Child Immediately After Getting Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by rajiedreez: 9:24pm On Aug 07, 2023
What's the fear of one round called
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by ambient: 9:25pm On Aug 07, 2023
Is there anything like the fear of cold? I hate cold places, AC whatever generates colds, harmattan season... grin grin

Electricity too....
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by LarrySun(m): 9:28pm On Aug 07, 2023
I have serious phobia for earthworms. They scare me more than snakes.
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by Akuruoulo(m): 9:30pm On Aug 07, 2023
labake1:
I have fear of height (Acrophobia), I always run away from storey buildings. In fact I always avoid a situation where someone will carry or lift me. On my wedding day, I will tell the MC to skip that part. I don't know how to overcome the fear.

What are you afraid of?
And have you conquered your fears?
HEIGHTS AND WATER BODIES( EVEN FLOOD TO SOME EXTENT )
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by Father4all: 9:35pm On Aug 07, 2023
taylor88:
Trypophobic images fit kill me

One other phobia I’ve is vagina phobia

I believe so many dangerous death and grave weapons are inside women’s vagina

That’s why I can never Fvck without condom
unfortunately, you are right
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by Akuruoulo(m): 9:36pm On Aug 07, 2023
MimiSheWrote:
I'm not sure if this counts as a phobia, but Im extremely afraid of swimming. When I was around 8 years old i almost drowned in the family swimming pool, since then water and I automatically became sworn enemies.

Only the sight of water alone makes me so seriously uncomfortable cos it automatically triggers the childhood trauma.
Some years ago, a doctor/family friend advised my family to get rid of that particular pool to help me recover, which they did.. but it obviously didnt work... As i still hate and fear water more than anything in my life till today.

Like I said... I'm not sure this counts as a phobia scientifically, but it personally feels like one.
THE FEAR OF ANY WATER BODY THE MAKE ME WEAK .
I HAVE ACROPHIA(HEIGHT) , BT THAT OF WATER WATER IS AT 100% PLUS WHILE THE HEIGHT NA 99%
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by Akuruoulo(m): 9:38pm On Aug 07, 2023
Goldynfavour:
Fear of heights and fear of getting old and losing my strength
u get supernatural strength
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by saintjimos(m): 9:38pm On Aug 07, 2023
achimendy:

There's no way you can achieve success without failure.

They work together.

I am aware of this, and I am working so hard to breach all failing gaps
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by Akuruoulo(m): 9:39pm On Aug 07, 2023
Benki003:
Fear of loosing a loved one
Fear of getting injured
Fear of nor having money
U are scared of fear itself
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by Ajiswaggs(m): 9:42pm On Aug 07, 2023
Marriage
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by Akuruoulo(m): 9:43pm On Aug 07, 2023
CuriousStudent:
Heights
Onions in my food
Dating an igbo man
dating an igbo would make u hate ur tribe men. U ARE AFRAID OF HATING US TRIBE MEN.
CHA| CHAA|| CHAAA||| IGBO KWENU
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:48pm On Aug 07, 2023
Being broke
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by achimendy(m): 9:56pm On Aug 07, 2023
saintjimos:

I am aware of this, and I am working so hard to breach all failing gaps

More grace bro. Goodluck.
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by Physicsgodbeast: 9:58pm On Aug 07, 2023
Goodlyhrt:
I also hate being taken off guard or by surprise I might just hurt you before realizing.

I thought I was the only one as I react first before realizing it
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by 77up(m): 9:59pm On Aug 07, 2023
Benki003:

Oga rest joor, ur scared of men ur scared of men oya swear now that since this year you have never had sex🙄🙄, instead to tell us ur advertising urself u just be spilling trash
this year is too much , say this month, in just 7days grin
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by Sammy5413(m): 10:05pm On Aug 07, 2023
Lackofmoney phobia
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by Brushstrokes20: 10:07pm On Aug 07, 2023
Aquaphobia - e.g, I can't drive on 3rd mainland bridge 😂🤣😁
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by MimiSheWrote(f): 10:09pm On Aug 07, 2023
BabaCommander:

You mean you don't drink water?
Oh yes.... Actually I have been getting my own water from juice 🧃 and soda all these years.

Common sense just left the chat smh.
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by Soknown: 10:11pm On Aug 07, 2023
labake1:
I have fear of height (Acrophobia), I always run away from storey buildings. In fact I always avoid a situation where someone will carry or lift me. On my wedding day, I will tell the MC to skip that part. I don't know how to overcome the fear.

What are you afraid of?

Fear of falling, I had a crash few years back. Since that time, I have phobia for situations that can make me to have a free fall.
I have flown many times after the crash but I cannot ride a bicycle or motorbikes again because there is no side protection on the duo. I can go on a ladder if it has side rails.
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by gaddafe(m): 10:11pm On Aug 07, 2023
Jennyclay:
undecided sad

I’m scared of Men!!

I hate Men!!

I hate Men!!

I hate Men!!

At the end of the day Na man go still give you belle. That is after enough f*****g
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by MimiSheWrote(f): 10:14pm On Aug 07, 2023
AgbaAwo001:
I have a friend that had a similar experience, she fell into a well and after that experience, she angrily went to learn how to swim. I guess we handle things differently.
I guess. I actually did try to confront it head on while growing up, but somehow i lost.. And just had to give up.

So your friend is really strong, I give it to her.
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by darealez(m): 10:18pm On Aug 07, 2023
Jennyclay:
undecided sad

I’m scared of Men!!

I hate Men!!

I hate Men!!

I hate Men!!

Never had a father?
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by Fantazy(m): 10:23pm On Aug 07, 2023
I'm mosquitophobic. I f[s][/s]ear hate mosquito. The fact that it spreads malaria makes me go crazy at hearing of it sound.
The next one I lay my hands on will regret coming to this whole
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by Imnaknus: 10:32pm On Aug 07, 2023
Snakes!
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by kingofcasting(m): 10:36pm On Aug 07, 2023
Heights and reptiles(snakes,lizard,tortoise,Croc e.t.c)
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by UcheKingsley1: 10:46pm On Aug 07, 2023
[quote author=GorgeousAF post=124955085][/quote]

Rat is harmless , snake is harmful.
Rat is a free roam, snake is a hideous roam
Rat isn't poisonous, snake is venomous
Rat runs when provoked, snake strikes
Rat goes for food crumbs, snakes preys
Rat is cautious, snake is unforgiving
Rat is home friendly, snake is home enemy

🐀foody, 🐍 deadly.
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by johnaruson(m): 10:53pm On Aug 07, 2023
Certifobia: I'm afraid of illiterates and certificateless president like Buhari and Tinubu who ruled Nigeria backwards. To come again.
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by AdemolaA2: 10:54pm On Aug 07, 2023
Fear of being broke .
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by adontcare(f): 11:08pm On Aug 07, 2023
labake1:

What are you afraid of?
snakes
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by BabaCommander: 11:20pm On Aug 07, 2023
MimiSheWrote:
Oh yes.... Actually I have been getting my own water from juice 🧃 and soda all these years.

Common sense just left the chat smh.
Lol.
Ever heard of sarcasm?
The joke is on you.
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by Buffalo2(m): 11:20pm On Aug 07, 2023
Naija police phobia (Olokpaphobia) it's so serious that one day I was in a car wash and immediately they entered I faked an urgent call and left the car wash with half washed car.
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by sexysailor23(m): 11:38pm On Aug 07, 2023
rats

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Who Hasn't Watch Tiwa Savage Sex Tape / Survivors Of Kano Blast Narrate Ordeal / Rainy Season Or Dry Season, Which Is Preferable To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.