Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,118 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? (18012 Views)

Know Your Phobia. Graphic Pictures Attached. / Why Are You Afraid Of Starting All Over? / Are You Afraid Of Having A Child Immediately After Getting Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by Coolcat001: 5:09pm On Aug 07, 2023
Height
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by FalseProphet1(m): 5:09pm On Aug 07, 2023
As a prophet I'm afraid of nothing. I'm bolder than a lion.

This I have seen.
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by moscobabs(m): 5:09pm On Aug 07, 2023
I'm afraid of height

Afraid of water

But the Oga patapata of the phobias is "Poverty"

Ki olorun ma Fi oshi dan wa wo

4 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by nairavsdollars(f): 5:10pm On Aug 07, 2023
Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by bassdow: 5:10pm On Aug 07, 2023
why do you want to know what I fear ?

So you use it against me ba

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by southsouthking(m): 5:11pm On Aug 07, 2023
All what i was afraid of has happened to me, nothing scare me anymore.

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 07, 2023
I don't think I'm afraid of anything
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by emma2002(m): 5:12pm On Aug 07, 2023
Th
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by Canberra55: 5:12pm On Aug 07, 2023
Jennyclay:
undecided sad

I’m scared of Men!!

I hate Men!!

I hate Men!!

I hate Men!!

R u Les-BE-annn?
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by sirjoggy(m): 5:12pm On Aug 07, 2023
Phobia of flight
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by Batunde1970: 5:13pm On Aug 07, 2023
Phobia for Height 🤣
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 07, 2023
Heights

Onions in my food

Dating an igbo man

2 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by DeGLORIOUS: 5:13pm On Aug 07, 2023
TemplarLandry:
I fear no one, I fear nothing.
You've not seen what will make you fear? You probably have not discovered yourself yet
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by Chetas81(m): 5:13pm On Aug 07, 2023
No man live on fear, can get any tangible results, that was called mental laziness, first time I enter kano I don't know road from Lagos but,I zoomed my Toyota Camry enter kano without fear of Abuja to Kaduna terrorist, I keep the speed of 130 150 km, the expatriate give me 20k join my travel allowance when I meet him in Kano

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by obaidan: 5:13pm On Aug 07, 2023
Jennyclay:
undecided sad
I’m scared of Men!!
I hate Men!!
I hate Men!!
I hate Men!!
Be like na for sperm bank dem go purchase this one

4 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by DeGLORIOUS: 5:14pm On Aug 07, 2023
women
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by happney65: 5:14pm On Aug 07, 2023
Sex cheesy

Have a phobia for sex
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by Agromuda(m): 5:14pm On Aug 07, 2023
I am afraid of Poverty "Povertyphobia"
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by symbianDON(m): 5:14pm On Aug 07, 2023
I fear APC pass anything.... I have APCiphobia

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by Goodman2023: 5:14pm On Aug 07, 2023
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by exegesis: 5:14pm On Aug 07, 2023
I'm claustrophobic

2 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by Johel(m): 5:15pm On Aug 07, 2023
labake1:
I have fear of height (Acrophobia), I always run away from storey buildings. In fact I always avoid a situation where someone will carry or lift me. On my wedding day, I will tell the MC to skip that part. I don't know how to overcome the fear.

What are you afraid of?
And have you conquered your fears?

I fear snakes, I fear going broke.
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by heykims(m): 5:15pm On Aug 07, 2023
Rat!!
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by OLOKOESHIN: 5:15pm On Aug 07, 2023
labake1:
I have fear of height (Acrophobia), I always run away from storey buildings. In fact I always avoid a situation where someone will carry or lift me. On my wedding day, I will tell the MC to skip that part. I don't know how to overcome the fear.

What are you afraid of?
And have you conquered your fears?
Anything that has feather dey fly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by dalass(f): 5:15pm On Aug 07, 2023
Jennyclay:
undecided sad

I’m scared of Men!!

I hate Men!!

I hate Men!!

I hate Men!!

That's manophobia grin grin cheesy
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by Greenfaces: 5:15pm On Aug 07, 2023
MimiSheWrote:
I'm not sure if this counts as a phobia, but Im extremely afraid of swimming. When I was around 8 years old i almost drowned in the family swimming pool, since then water and I automatically became sworn enemies.

Only the sight of water alone makes me so seriously uncomfortable cos it automatically triggers the childhood trauma.
Some years ago, a doctor/family friend advised my family to get rid of that particular pool to help me recover, which they did.. but it obviously didnt work... As i still hate and fear water more than anything in my life till today.

Like I said... I'm not sure this counts as a phobia scientifically, but it personally feels like one.
hydrophobia
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by dfrost: 5:16pm On Aug 07, 2023
Photophobia and Ophidiophobia
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by Expanse2020(m): 5:16pm On Aug 07, 2023
Theunderman:

I am afraid of failing, nd having a bad marriage
I don't fear anything except I am woman phobia... I fear Women...haba those evil things out there
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by Blaze14k: 5:16pm On Aug 07, 2023
Water I hate swimming..
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by Godstiger(m): 5:16pm On Aug 07, 2023
What after life would be

2 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by dfrost: 5:16pm On Aug 07, 2023
dalass:

That's manophobia grin grin cheesy

...androphobia
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by labisibrass(m): 5:16pm On Aug 07, 2023
Poverty

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Pictures Of Lawrence Anini And Osunbor: Anyone? / Who Is This Mc Oluomo In Nigeria / Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.