Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,237 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? (17902 Views)

Know Your Phobia. Graphic Pictures Attached. / Why Are You Afraid Of Starting All Over? / Are You Afraid Of Having A Child Immediately After Getting Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by Prenonjebose: 7:26pm On Aug 07, 2023
DAFEEDI:
Fear of drowning. And fun fact I'm a seaman - 3rd officer.
Interesting. So, how do you navigate it
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by yaxson(m): 7:26pm On Aug 07, 2023
labake1:
I have fear of height (Acrophobia), I always run away from storey buildings. In fact I always avoid a situation where someone will carry or lift me. On my wedding day, I will tell the MC to skip that part. I don't know how to overcome the fear.

What are you afraid of?
And have you conquered your fears?
I have phobia for speed, height, reptail and water.. also have phobia for love and sex[b]
labake1:
I have fear of height (Acrophobia), I always run away from storey buildings. In fact I always avoid a situation where someone will carry or lift me. On my wedding day, I will tell the MC to skip that part. I don't know how to overcome the fear.

What are you afraid of?
I have phobia for speed, height, reptail and water.. also have phobia for love and sex[/b][quote author=labake1 post=124939145] I have fear of height (Acrophobia), I always run away from storey buildings. In fact I always a
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by NovusHomo(m): 7:27pm On Aug 07, 2023
nairavsdollars:
Peter Obi

grin grin grin
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by Bmaster(m): 7:29pm On Aug 07, 2023
Jennyclay:
undecided sad

I’m scared of Men!!

I hate Men!!

I hate Men!!

I hate Men!!

u see that thing dey did to you....as strong as it is....

they will still do it again to you in your next LIFE ....... X2
undecided
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by M0M0SHIKI: 7:30pm On Aug 07, 2023
I'm Sapaphobic
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by Harmless1b(m): 7:30pm On Aug 07, 2023
Blood
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by toyorlee: 7:32pm On Aug 07, 2023
Dog and cat
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by 5ircreepy(m): 7:33pm On Aug 07, 2023
Phobia for life and phobia for failing

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by Judd007: 7:35pm On Aug 07, 2023
Moneyphobia, am afraid of not making money, I de fear that one
labake1:

What are you afraid of?
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by stevups(m): 7:36pm On Aug 07, 2023
taylor88:
Trypophobic images fit kill me

One other phobia I’ve is vagina phobia

I believe so many dangerous death and grave weapons are inside women’s vagina

That’s why I can never Fvck without condom

Correct
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by BrazilianOG(m): 7:36pm On Aug 07, 2023
grin SAPA
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by vicfajeze: 7:37pm On Aug 07, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
yeah I'm scared of height too,plus snakes I hate snake with passion
but if dem u,you go chop
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by dalass(f): 7:38pm On Aug 07, 2023
dfrost:

...androphobia

Just kidding with manophobia ...though I just learnt something new @ androphobia grin
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by vicfajeze: 7:42pm On Aug 07, 2023
Silentgroper:
I won't say I'm scared of height but I get this slight dizziness if I'm on a very tall building ..

I have a phobia for holding any reptilian like animal
serpentphobia
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by mekusmanuel(f): 7:43pm On Aug 07, 2023
Fear of women, public speech and failure
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by Wizardslayer: 7:45pm On Aug 07, 2023
80% of the above comments are economical with the truth. Many Nigerians are afraid of Igbo people, and it's called igbophobia.

Just ask them what they think about voting an Igbo man as a president, then you'll understand what I'm saying.

Stop the phobia.

Stop igbophobia.
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by slowice(m): 7:48pm On Aug 07, 2023
Height

Tiny uncomfortable spaces

Water(river,pool)
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by toyinjimoh(m): 7:49pm On Aug 07, 2023
Fear of losing my loved one and being broke

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by Mekzico(m): 7:50pm On Aug 07, 2023
[i][/i][b][/b]POVERTY
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by Yousuph007(m): 7:51pm On Aug 07, 2023
Fear of brokeness
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by superemmy(m): 7:52pm On Aug 07, 2023
Cockroaches
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by dgagar(m): 7:54pm On Aug 07, 2023
I have phobia of failing as a family man. Not be able to do my responsibilities in time. Especially in my in-law house. It's really makes me sad and weak

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by merits(m): 7:55pm On Aug 07, 2023
labake1:

What are you afraid of?

I fear food and water 🌊💦
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by achimendy(m): 7:55pm On Aug 07, 2023
labake1:

How did you know that God is directing you?

God directs in different ways ,

1) prayer
2)revelation
3) Through a messenger
4) direct happenings Etc.

I hope you believe in God, cos am not ready for arguement with an atheist. ?
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by Odiriance4all(m): 7:55pm On Aug 07, 2023
Poverty
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by spencekat(m): 7:56pm On Aug 07, 2023
callmetoniaa:
Am afraid of sloppy roads mostly when am in a car o Keke or even bike going on a sloppy area.. it frightens me alot . I feel like my heart might jump out of body
Mine is when I am on a bike that is on a sloppy road.
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by Monday60655(m): 7:57pm On Aug 07, 2023
The "fear of God" is the beginning of wisdom.
2Timothy 1:7; For God has not given us the spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by spencekat(m): 7:58pm On Aug 07, 2023
Atychiphobia (Fear of Failure)
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by spencekat(m): 7:58pm On Aug 07, 2023
Monday60655:
The "fear of God" is the beginning of wisdom.
2Timothy 1:7; For God has not given us the spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.
Hallelujah!!!

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by lildonn222: 8:00pm On Aug 07, 2023
Dogs,snakes and criminal humans.
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by evictor305: 8:04pm On Aug 07, 2023
Fear of being in the middle of the ocean. I have plenty fears sha
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by Mhizzard(m): 8:05pm On Aug 07, 2023
Fear of embarrassment

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Rainy Season Or Dry Season, Which Is Preferable To You / What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? / This Nigerian Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.