Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,991 members, 7,835,330 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? (18013 Views)

Know Your Phobia. Graphic Pictures Attached. / Why Are You Afraid Of Starting All Over? / Are You Afraid Of Having A Child Immediately After Getting Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by MrsTwrite(f): 6:07pm On Aug 07, 2023
Height and snakes.
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by Fira09(m): 6:08pm On Aug 07, 2023
Height, I'm always scared when on an elevator or stairs every single time.
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by Trustmea: 6:08pm On Aug 07, 2023
Porverphobia and deathyphobia
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by BoboNogoDie: 6:09pm On Aug 07, 2023
TemplarLandry:
I fear no one, I fear nothing.
You sure?
What about poverty?
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by Blazebond(m): 6:16pm On Aug 07, 2023
Height and swimming.
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by slimthugchimee2(m): 6:18pm On Aug 07, 2023
Trypophobia
Acrophobia
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by achimendy(m): 6:18pm On Aug 07, 2023
labake1:

How did you know that reason?

I already answered your question, through God's direction and your passion.
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by OnGod001: 6:18pm On Aug 07, 2023
Snake and poverty
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by Joshkid(m): 6:20pm On Aug 07, 2023
illicit:
Not really like I have a fear

I don't like swimming because it makes me cold
That's Allergy not Phobia!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by Epistasis(m): 6:21pm On Aug 07, 2023
Height and electricity...
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by biroo: 6:21pm On Aug 07, 2023
I'm afraid of not being successful
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by labake1(f): 6:22pm On Aug 07, 2023
achimendy:

I already answered your question, through God's direction and your passion.

How did you know that God is directing you?
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by Myer(m): 6:25pm On Aug 07, 2023
labake1:
I have fear of height (Acrophobia), I always run away from storey buildings. In fact I always avoid a situation where someone will carry or lift me. On my wedding day, I will tell the MC to skip that part. I don't know how to overcome the fear.

What are you afraid of?
And have you conquered your fears?

God Almighty.
Fear God and every other fear disappears.
We are a generation that has been taught to only Love God and not fear God which is why most are nursing one phobia or another.

I was battling all sorts of fear viz fear of failure, fear of success, fear of dying, fear of nightmares, fear of powers of darkness, fear of sickness esp terminal diseases, fear of not getting married to a good wife, and especially fear of the unknown which often led to depression and anxiety.

I cant explain how it all disappeared. All I can say is God is good.

4 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by Mexyz(m): 6:25pm On Aug 07, 2023
Water cry
I don't go close to water at all, not even swimming pool.
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by illicit(m): 6:26pm On Aug 07, 2023
Joshkid:
That's Allergy not Phobia!

Exactly
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by Godfather898989: 6:28pm On Aug 07, 2023
Jennyclay:
undecided sad
I’m scared of Men!!
I hate Men!!
I hate Men!!
I hate Men!!
u go 4k urself?
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by placeofallure(f): 6:28pm On Aug 07, 2023
I don't know what phobia to call them... I'm scared of heights, I'm scared of going out in the evenings, anytime from 6,7. I'm scared of crawling things, even cockroach, I'm scared of violence and of failure too.
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by GoodRocks: 6:32pm On Aug 07, 2023
labake1:
I have fear of height (Acrophobia), I always run away from storey buildings. In fact I always avoid a situation where someone will carry or lift me. On my wedding day, I will tell the MC to skip that part. I don't know how to overcome the fear.

What are you afraid of?

How can a feminist think of getting married?

What happened to we're the feminist gang?

So you really after chopping different rods around in your neighborhood, guesthouse, hotels and streets, one simp dude will approach and marry you? Men don suffer! I pity simps
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by Jagabanofafrica: 6:35pm On Aug 07, 2023
Jennyclay:
undecided sad

I’m scared of Men!!

I hate Men!!

I hate Men!!

I hate Men!!

What has men done to you ?
Can u explain more?
So u mean u hate ur father, ur brothers, ur pastor and all males in ur family?

Has any man treated u baldly before?
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by BigYash: 6:36pm On Aug 07, 2023
At this point in my life. I fear nothing,except being broke. Man has been through a lot in life.. I no wan broke again o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by Ex0rrcist: 6:36pm On Aug 07, 2023
labake1:

What are you afraid of?
Tryptophobe here, disgusts more like, not hatred.
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by ogascomax: 6:38pm On Aug 07, 2023
Nothing
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by Godsongang: 6:38pm On Aug 07, 2023
I'm scared of height, snake and water.
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by Bahamas95(m): 6:39pm On Aug 07, 2023
Snake.

I hate that creature with passion.
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by worldclass68(m): 6:39pm On Aug 07, 2023
Praying mantis embarassed

I'm so terrified hen....right from my childhood even till now I'd run pass Usain bolt if that thing fly towards me 😥😥
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 07, 2023
Poverty
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by OgaRico(m): 6:40pm On Aug 07, 2023
Poverty and Lighting in the skies.

Lighting freak shit out of me.
Grand ma once told when someone have dispute with another person, my great grand dad was a man who any of the person can meet to send thunder after the other which according to the story, my great grand dad performed his paid job perfectly and since the day the story was told to my hearing and till tomorrow, I have never found lighting in the skies to be funny, kinda of keep having that feeling of "the evil men do lives after them". As in, each time I hear or see lighting, I got that weird feeling that an aggrieved family member of those affected in the past by my great grand pa's deeds is now trying to return the favour to my great grand dad's offsprings.
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by ukaface(f): 6:40pm On Aug 07, 2023
Herpetophobia- fear of reptiles
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by YourGFsnatcher: 6:40pm On Aug 07, 2023
labake1:

What are you afraid of?

I may have megalophobia
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by YourGFsnatcher: 6:42pm On Aug 07, 2023
illicit:

Yeah sure

Aquaphobia
Fear of touching water is different from fear of Largs body of water
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by Brownshoe: 6:42pm On Aug 07, 2023
Hight and river/sea.

Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by Godsongang: 6:42pm On Aug 07, 2023
Jennyclay:
undecided sad

I’m scared of Men!!

I hate Men!!

I hate Men!!

I hate Men!!

You don't have sense at all, everything about you is about men, lady get something else to think of now ahhh. You are such a loser and u will remain one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Pictures Of Lawrence Anini And Osunbor: Anyone? / Who Is This Mc Oluomo In Nigeria / Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.