Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,800 members, 7,813,630 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover (53314 Views)

Churchill And Rosy Meurer Celebrate Wedding Anniversary With A Kiss (Photos) / Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer, Dedicate Their Son In Church / Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Welcome Baby, A Son - Churchill Junior (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by BRATISLAVA: 11:49pm On Aug 08, 2023
Was expecting to hear this, but it's taken a long time coming. People castigating and mocking the ex-wife were mostly misogynists or too young to have seen through the lies. This current one has not pounded yam for him in months and cuddled on his birthday to show us how horrible the first one was. We've missed their constant updates on how much they love and are perfect for each other.

His wife couldn't be crazy all the time and his silence was all a farce. The silence of men in martial disputes is like the hissing of asps, and when they claim to speak their truth, their voice is that of lies personified.

Expecting to see their comeback to hurt the ex.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by Harrynight(m): 3:34am On Aug 09, 2023
Shokoloko:

Agreed but she is wife no 2.
Bottom line - something is not right with that man

Now I'll believe when ladies call Southwest guys Yoruba Dê- mon

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by Nicolo360: 7:00am On Aug 09, 2023
fxexperts:
So that is how your thinking faculty works. you must really be a big joker. You girls think so much with your anus.

You be real mumu.

They are right, that guy na scam, I know him well.
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by kurlz(f): 8:19am On Aug 09, 2023
1Sharon:

He now has 3 kids for 3 different women. I wonder these women see in him. He has a face you just want to slap

Ahhahahaha, he's a fine man nah, and I'm sure he has sweet mouth. His the real jigolo.
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by kurlz(f): 8:23am On Aug 09, 2023
immortalcrown:
Nobody prays for a wrong marriage. Amen to your prayer. But the prayer is not the topic of this post.

Well people view things from various perspective, well I think it may be better to be single than to be divorced severally.
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by immortalcrown(m): 8:25am On Aug 09, 2023
kurlz:
Well people view things from various perspective, well I think it may be better to be single than to be divorced severally.
Your logic applies to someone who chooses to be single, not to Tonto who is trying so hard to be married.
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by sunsweet33: 5:23pm On Aug 09, 2023
Famous606:
I feel the guy Churchill is on drug if we'll checked.

I think so. Like the other ike motors guy who drove his Yoruba wife to self-immolation
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by orohbirodeysmel: 12:22pm On Aug 10, 2023
IconicR:
I believed Tonto right from day one. That Churchill is a silent devil. People like Tonto love with their whole heart and can easily fall prey to scammers like Churchill

Even me too, people like Tonto love with their whole heart. They can be very stubborn, but when they love you, you will be the one to run.

Men have done a lot of harm to many of us, but our will always see us through 🥲

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by Farfalla(f): 1:05pm On Aug 10, 2023
BRATISLAVA:
Was expecting to hear this, but it's taken a long time coming. People castigating and mocking the ex-wife were mostly misogynists or too young to have seen through the lies. This current one has not pounded yam for him in months and cuddled on his birthday to show us how horrible the first one was. We've missed their constant updates on how much they love and are perfect for each other.

His wife couldn't be crazy all the time and his silence was all a farce. The silence of men in martial disputes is like the hissing of asps, and when they claim to speak their truth, their voice is that of lies personified.

Expecting to see their comeback to hurt the ex.

She's probably somewhere booking massage sessions for herself and her silly-looking husband. Wait for the pictures. The rosy marriage agenda must agend.

No way will a man who never valued his 1st and 2nd marriage value his 3rd.

Any time you see couples going overboard to display how happy they are -- red flag. 🚩

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by folake4u(f): 1:16pm On Aug 10, 2023
Farfalla:

Any time you see couples going overboard to display how happy they are -- red flag. 🚩

Gbammmmm! I can always feel a forced energy from miles away. grin
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by BRATISLAVA: 1:33pm On Aug 10, 2023
Farfalla:

She's probably somewhere booking massage sessions for herself and her silly-looking husband. Wait for the pictures. The rosy marriage agenda must agend.

No way will a man who never valued his 1st and 2nd marriage value his 3rd.

Hit the nail on the head.

Lol @massage sessions. Probably true. Rosy agenda, nice pun. Lol.

She didn't look particularly happy, despite the flood of pictures that screamed "I'm happy and he's so good to me, I'm a real woman to this man, he values me".

Their relationship was simply to spite the ex. A man who names his second son with the woman he cheated with by the same name as his first son is full of issues. Maybe she wanted to be a white damsel and rescue him from the obvious disdain he has for women. And I keep wondering how someone looks at his unattractive face and believes he should be married. I don't understand the ex or any woman who looks at men that look like him as attractive. How do they even lock lips?

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by Farfalla(f): 3:19pm On Aug 10, 2023
folake4u:

Gbammmmm! I can always feel a forced energy from miles away. grin

This particular forced energy was for Tonto. cheesy

Hope you've been okay. cool
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by folake4u(f): 3:33pm On Aug 10, 2023
Farfalla:

This particular forced energy was for Tonto. cheesy

Hope you've been okay. cool

They wanted to pepper her and make her seem a lunatic. But look at God! grin

Yes, I have. What about you? wink

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by Farfalla(f): 4:03pm On Aug 10, 2023
folake4u:

They wanted to pepper her and make her seem a lunatic. But look at God! grin

Yes, I have. What about you? wink

She's a very emotional somebody and they knew it, so they spent their lives tormenting her. I hope she'll learn the art of staying calm as the years go by.

I've been okay. Been up and down the world. wink

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by folake4u(f): 4:21pm On Aug 10, 2023
Farfalla:

She's a very emotional somebody and they knew it, so they spent their lives tormenting her. I hope she'll learn the art of staying calm as the years go by.

I've been okay. Been up and down the world. wink

Yeah, that's true. Well, I hope she's good wherever she is.

I'm glad to hear that. Gist us about your vacation na. tongue

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by BRATISLAVA: 4:43pm On Aug 10, 2023
But forget about all the breaking up and whatnot. This woman claims to be only 31? Sorry, but this rosy looks at least ten years older than that. How old is Tonto?
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by Farfalla(f): 5:01pm On Aug 10, 2023
folake4u:

I'm glad to hear that. Gist us about your vacation na. tongue

Some other time sis. wink

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by folake4u(f): 5:03pm On Aug 10, 2023
Farfalla:

Some other time sis. wink

Alright Mami. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by aswani(m): 7:13am On Aug 11, 2023
You are all here jubilating over the so called crash whereas the people involved are off on vacation.

Even the Tonto Dike that you are all fighting/Jubilating on behalf of is moving on swiftly with her life.

All those on this thread and beyond celebrating this so called marriage crash, what it is you are wishing on Churchill and his wife will no doubt manifests itself in you and your relatives life over and over again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Emeka Ike Celebrates His 50th Birthday With New Photos / Davido's Lisa Downey Kisses A Guy She Met In A Club / 2face Idibia Changes Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.