Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover (53321 Views)

Churchill And Rosy Meurer Celebrate Wedding Anniversary With A Kiss (Photos) / Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer, Dedicate Their Son In Church / Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Welcome Baby, A Son - Churchill Junior (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by Kukutente23: 11:05am On Aug 08, 2023
Etuagievin:
. She's not. I love that reply. So matured
For Goodness sake what is matured in someone claiming her English is better than Nigerian standard?
Are you guys kidding me or what?
She's conceited and she just insulted every Nigerian who doesn't speak like they have hot potatoes in their mouths and you think that's matured?
She was wrong. The guy never claimed Churchil is not ridiculous. Instead to accept her fault, she started claiming some multiple degrees and doubled down on it with the last comment you lots are praising. Wow!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by Johnn44: 11:11am On Aug 08, 2023
Abuja semi big boy grin grin grin

On a serious note, as Rosy Meow fine reach, man still dey beat am? shocked
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by Emaprince: 11:14am On Aug 08, 2023
ahnie:

Go weed up!
You be typical razz girl.

Little wonder you role-modeled a scumbag like tonto..a woman no sane man should touch with a pole

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by phemmyfour: 11:15am On Aug 08, 2023
immortalcrown:
A student that fails some courses and passes some is better than a student that has not passed only once and has been failing other courses.
Unrelated , come up with intelligent comparison
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by immortalcrown(m): 11:18am On Aug 08, 2023
phemmyfour:
Unrelated , come up with intelligent comparison
Prove you are more intelligent than I.
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 08, 2023
Yahooboy money no dey last long.
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by Maliqcious: 11:25am On Aug 08, 2023
immortalcrown:
Too bad, if true. But he is still doing better than Tonto. At least, he lawfully married and spent years before divorcing, unlike Tonto who could not even date for long talk more of making it to marriage.

My comment is not a judgement on who between him and Tonto has the worst character. My comment is that his case is not as shameful or ridiculous as that of Tonto. I say this since bloggers cannot report the news e without including the name of Tonto in the news. Also, one commenter above is already trying to use this Churchill's rumoured case to exonerate Tonto.
e no mean say Churchill na correct man
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by phemmyfour: 11:26am On Aug 08, 2023
immortalcrown:
Prove you are more intelligent than I.
Comparing institution of marriage to school examination shows your level of IQ

6 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by Shokoloko(f): 11:26am On Aug 08, 2023
mutantninja:

You’re so stup!d it’s repulsing
Says a person who's only topic is "how to get a girl".
When you start creating topics about GICs, SMEs, stocks, bonds, mutual funds, ETFs, real estate then I engage with you.
It's too early in the day for this.
For now I choose to disengage to allow you focus on how to get a girl.

Even though I'm not supposed to throw pearls of wisdom about, I'll hand you one. If you engage in hardwork, smart work, and investments you won't need to make topics like this: the girls will come after you!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by Nairas2dollars: 11:27am On Aug 08, 2023
yawehoverall:
Could this be true ?

In a lengthy post on Instagram, blogger, Gistlover alleged that the couple have parted ways over infidelity and domestic violence.

According to the blog, Olakunle Churchill hasn’t been sleeping at home and has been beating Rosy. The blog claimed that Rosy is the breadwinner of the family, despite all the accolades she gives to her husband online.
The blog further claimed that Churchill has a side chick, which is the major cause of the couple’s rift and has been flaunting her in public, hence making Rosy a laughing stock.

In a bid to save face on social media, the couple have agreed to keep their marital issue off social media and Churchill’s family have been running around to make his marriage work.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CvpmmHStxni/?igshid=NjZiM2M3MzIxNA==

Baby politicians and Abuja semi big boy😂. The adjectives here are hilarious.

3 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by immortalcrown(m): 11:29am On Aug 08, 2023
phemmyfour:
Comparing institution of marriage to school examination shows your level of IQ
If you are as intelligent as you claim, you would have understood that what I did is an illustration, not a comparison. Only a person like you with a low level of IQ will misinterpret illustration as comparison.
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by immortalcrown(m): 11:32am On Aug 08, 2023
Maliqcious:
e no mean say Churchill na correct man
Did I, in any way, say he is a correct man?
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by Ezini(f): 11:44am On Aug 08, 2023
immortalcrown:
Too bad, if true. But he is still doing better than Tonto. At least, he lawfully married and spent years before divorcing, unlike Tonto who could not even date for long talk more of making it to marriage.

My comment is not a judgement on who between him and Tonto has the worst character. My comment is that his case is not as shameful or ridiculous as that of Tonto. I say this since bloggers cannot report the news without including the name of Tonto in the news. Also, one commenter above is already trying to use this Churchill's rumoured case to exonerate Tonto.

Rest!! Haba
Is this all you can say?

Isn’t it clearly obvious that Churchill has issues way beyond what we online in-laws and outlaws can comprehend?

As for Rosy Muer
The broom wey dem take flog first wife will surely be used on the second

So Rosy hates his cheating nature? Hmm but he was shamelessly cheating Tonto with her

5 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by Ezini(f): 11:47am On Aug 08, 2023
IconicR:
I believed Tonto right from day one. That Churchill is a silent devil. People like Tonto love with their whole heart and can easily fall prey to scammers like Churchill

Same here

Somehow I knew she wasn’t lieing
She even cried on Television

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by Oovi5(f): 11:47am On Aug 08, 2023
immortalcrown:
Unfortunately for you, you can't shut me up and Tonto has not appeared on any live interview to laugh.
Uh huh! You’re dense ooo!
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by Hamzat7: 11:47am On Aug 08, 2023
Shokoloko:

I don't. My WAEC, JAMB, IELTS scores, two degrees prove it.
You have nothing

Make una she jeje oo
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by moneyissweet(m): 11:48am On Aug 08, 2023
He has been quiet for years.

What went wrong

Yahoo money don finish

3 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by immortalcrown(m): 11:48am On Aug 08, 2023
Ezini:
Rest!! Haba
Is this all you can say? Isn’t it clearly obvious that Churchill has issues way beyond what we online in-laws and outlaws can comprehend? As for Rosy Muer The broom wey dem take flog first wife will surely be used on the second So Rosy hates his cheating nature? Hmm but he was shamelessly cheating Tonto with her
You are the restless one who should rest. I never said Churchill is flawless. Bloggers added Tonto's name to the news and many commenters try to use the news to exonerate Tonto. The point is, it bad for Churchill and worse for Tonto.
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by ariesbull: 11:48am On Aug 08, 2023
Yoruba demon

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by Ezini(f): 11:49am On Aug 08, 2023
immortalcrown:
You have a problem with English. I said, "not as shameful or ridiculous as...".

Why are you defending an obvious evil
Why try to shift attention to Tonto

4 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by immortalcrown(m): 11:51am On Aug 08, 2023
Ezini:
Why are you defending an obvious evil Why try to shift attention to Tonto
You are not just obviously the defender of evil here, you are also a false accuser. Am I the one who first introduced Tonto in the post? Or, did I say Churchill is flawless? Bloggers include Tonto's name in the news. Many commenters are also mentioning her. But you claim I am the one shifting attention to her.
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by livinbygrace: 11:58am On Aug 08, 2023
Omo,funds no too dey again and he no easy to maintain that flamboyant lifestyle without runs.,na why dem dey get issues.

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by Passionate1(m): 11:59am On Aug 08, 2023
He doesn't have to hit a woman to prove a point. Foolish Man!

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by Gaddafih001(m): 12:07pm On Aug 08, 2023
ahnie:
Tonto dike tried abeg.broom wey dem take flog the first wife,na only few lucky second wives de fit escape ham....and dia lives nor dey ever remain the same
Make first wife no hol her hubby wella,second wife wey sabi road no go enjoy the beating o

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by Owochogod: 12:07pm On Aug 08, 2023
Union of the rich always crashing like MMM
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by IJEYdiamond(f): 12:07pm On Aug 08, 2023
ahnie:
Tonto dike tried abeg.broom wey dem take flog the first wife,na only few lucky second wives de fit escape ham....and dia lives nor dey ever remain the same

Your talk naah wisdom talk ooooo!!
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by Chudyned26: 12:17pm On Aug 08, 2023
[b][/b]In a bid to save face on social media, the couple have agreed to keep their marital issue off social media and Churchill’s family have been running around to make his marriage work

And yet you brought it to the public!!!

Wish the judicial system in Nigeria is really working 99.9% of you bloggers would have been cooling off at kirikiri
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by isabi2lof: 12:34pm On Aug 08, 2023
Tonto Dikeh right now 💃💃💃💃

Women are mostly the ones working so hard for a marriage to work out , once a woman is done with such marriage, just know that she has reached her limit ..

He's my brother, she's my sister , Tonto was right from the onset , people don't like her cuz she's blunt and not people pleasers ..

Rossy thought she was special , you go remain for that marriage, by force by fire, you ain't going anywhere, you go finish wetin you start..

5 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by ahnie: 12:40pm On Aug 08, 2023
Emaprince:
You be typical razz girl.

Little wonder you role-modeled a scumbag like tonto..a woman no sane man should touch with a pole
Thanks for the compliments!
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by thesmallgod(m): 12:45pm On Aug 08, 2023
Mumu man. leave this flashy money sucking ladies alone and find one with a lowkey life

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by slowice(m): 12:51pm On Aug 08, 2023
So Churchill na fraudster true true undecided
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by sencekompis: 12:59pm On Aug 08, 2023
LEAVE THEM ALONE STUPID FOLKS ALL OVER NIGERIA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kizz Daniel Fires Tumi Lawrence, His Manager / Paul Okoye Arguing With Policeman In Traffic (photos) / Jenifa's Diary Season 9 Episode 1-13 (FULL)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.