Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,929 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover (53322 Views)

Churchill And Rosy Meurer Celebrate Wedding Anniversary With A Kiss (Photos) / Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer, Dedicate Their Son In Church / Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Welcome Baby, A Son - Churchill Junior (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by jrusky(m): 1:03pm On Aug 08, 2023
If this is true then Churchill need to go and wash his head in the river he is likely under a spell.

How he have such a beautiful wife and still cheat? It is weird wild.
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by jrusky(m): 1:04pm On Aug 08, 2023
If this is true then Churchill need to go and wash his head in the river he is likely under a spell.

How he have such a beautiful wife and still cheat? It is weird wild....
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by mutantninja: 1:08pm On Aug 08, 2023
Shokoloko:

Says a person who's only topic is "how to get a girl".
When you start creating topics about GICs, SMEs, stocks, bonds, mutual funds, ETFs, real estate then I engage with you.
It's too early in the day for this.
For now I choose to disengage to allow you focus on how to get a girl.

Even though I'm not supposed to throw pearls of wisdom about, I'll hand you one. If you engage in hardwork, smart work, and investments you won't need to make topics like this: the girls will come after you!
Nah, it’s how to get girls like you to make our dick wet.. bet you will never land a real man in your life with this disgusting attitude you’ve got going on. Btw I’m living in the real world i don’t have time to create threads nor be out here pushing feminist agenda while crying for a man to love your wide borehole.. you can’t even understand or type proper English.
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by vannessa7(f): 1:19pm On Aug 08, 2023
Negroid001:

False. It has been debunked..
Gistlover no get sense. Person wey wan drag olukoya of mfm last week.

All the arguments back and forth here without confirming the authenticity of the news, for most of them it has become a male/female gender thing and for some they take it as a Yoruba vs igbo thing, displaying there bigotry and hatred, if Tonto dike has been a Yoruba woman or Churchill an igbo man, we will not be seeing the same narrative as it's on here, when it comes to tribe many of them becomes devil's and will gladly insult God, you are ready to go to hell because of tribe, not wise.

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by Negroid001(m): 1:23pm On Aug 08, 2023
vannessa7:

All the arguments back and forth here without confirming the authenticity of the news, for most of them it has become a male/female gender thing and for some they take it as a Yoruba vs igbo thing, displaying there bigotry and hatred, if Tonto dike has been a Yoruba woman or Churchill an igbo man, we will not be seeing the same narrative as it's on here, when it comes to tribe many of them becomes devil's and will gladly insult God, you are ready to go to hell because of tribe, not wise.
Sad thing is I wonder why humans take delight in the misfortunes of others. The same people backlashing Churchill have worse occurrences going on in their lives.

3 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by Erastuslove: 1:24pm On Aug 08, 2023
ALL THAT GLITTERS ARE NOT REALLY GOLD MATERIALS..... cool cool cool cool
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by vannessa7(f): 1:25pm On Aug 08, 2023
thesmallgod:
Mumu man. leave this flashy money sucking ladies alone and find one with a lowkey life
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by AmazingELixir: 1:32pm On Aug 08, 2023
etrange:

Why not just ignore that guy? Even if the Churchill guy murdered his current wife, they'd still find a way to tell you that he's the better one or that he's got the better end. That's because, for most NL guys, blindly supporting anything a man does is what makes them feel manly. See the way he twisted his first comment here just to undermine the fact that another lady has confirmed what Tonto has been saying all this while. He said he wasn't judging their characters but their cases, and that's because it's no longer possible to defend his character at this point, so they find the next thing that might put him in a better light.

The Churchill guy has about 3 failed marriages now, each ending with a similar story - abuse and cheating. And the dude you're arguing with has the mind to say his case is better than Tonto who's busy raising her son. Tonto who got married once and got divorced is being accused of not being able to keep a home, but the man who's jumping from one marriage to another is better off according to the guy. He's saying that someone who has gone through the pains, stress and emotional turmoil of separation has a less shameful case than that of the other individual who's waiting and hoping for a better partner? In his reasoning, the person who seems vindicated by the new development is worse off than the one who's got the shame of having to explain to his social circle why can't keep it together. Don't you see these guys are shallow thinkers? They're more emotional than logical. Just ignore. We don't even know of the duo are truly get separated or not.

Don't know if you're Male or female....just want to say your cerebral makeup is well oiled.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by purples25(f): 1:33pm On Aug 08, 2023
But this news is making women look so foolish. Who is that one that is happy to be a side chick to a man who divorced and married his other side chick? Why do the women keep coming in this manner out of vanity to claim they can charm a man away? It's making we women look very cheap and silly.

Men wouldn't do this to each other. Consistently following a woman that uses and dumps men. They would rather plan against her and use her. Men are always fighting for each other, why can't women do the same.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by sisisioge: 1:57pm On Aug 08, 2023
A leopard does not change its skin even after shaving fa. Men like churchill never change! Deadbeat violent irrational man!
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by Ezini(f): 2:03pm On Aug 08, 2023
immortalcrown:
You are not just obviously the defender of evil here, you are also a false accuser. Am I the one who first introduced Tonto in the post? Or, did I say Churchill is flawless? Bloggers include Tonto's name in the news. Many commenters are also mentioning her. But you claim I am the one shifting attention to her.
Why do I think you’re Churchill or his good friend
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by immortalcrown(m): 2:07pm On Aug 08, 2023
Ezini:
Why do I think you’re Churchill or his good friend
Because you are disillusioned.
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by Farfalla(f): 2:19pm On Aug 08, 2023
jrusky:

How he have such a beautiful wife and still cheat? It is weird wild....

Does his wife need to be ugly for him to cheat? Aren't men naturally polygamous?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by winner37(m): 2:32pm On Aug 08, 2023
Handsome guy like Churchill can't not be bleeping one pussy even when he is off other pussies outside will turn him on ...

Sorry about that...
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by 43Ronin: 2:35pm On Aug 08, 2023
IconicR:
Churchill is a daredevil
he's just an average yoruba man- fraudulent & adulterous
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by 1Sharon(f): 2:36pm On Aug 08, 2023
IconicR:
Churchill is a silent killer, the type that kills you slowly and makes the public blame you.

Exactly.👏🏽 Tonto is very vocal so people think she's the crazy one.

Churchill is quiet so his moves go under the radar.

I hope this news helps to vindicate Tonto.

Churchill is on his 3rd marriage so people can see who the problem is.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by 1Sharon(f): 2:43pm On Aug 08, 2023
kurlz:

No he and the first wife already parted ways before Tonto came in. That's why Tonto and the first wife have no rift.

He now has 3 kids for 3 different women. I wonder these women see in him. He has a face you just want to slap

4 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by 1Sharon(f): 2:51pm On Aug 08, 2023
Johnn44:
Abuja semi big boy grin grin grin

On a serious note, as Rosy Meow fine reach, man still dey beat am? shocked

Yes. Men are greedy. Once, they've gotten the fine woman they've been coveting, they end up getting tired of her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by freeborn02: 3:07pm On Aug 08, 2023
ahnie:
Tonto dike tried abeg.broom wey dem take flog the first wife,na only few lucky second wives de fit escape ham....and dia lives nor dey ever remain the same

Same Tonto Dike had not been able to find a man to love her
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by nedekid: 3:15pm On Aug 08, 2023
IconicR:
Tonto was already in the marriage before she got to find out. He scammed her
Forget all that "stori"
No woman wount know there was someone before her. They only use, he deceived me to cover face.
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by Emma1Oj(m): 3:38pm On Aug 08, 2023
Shokoloko:

Agreed but she is wife no 2.
Bottom line - something is not right with that man
From an experience lady point of view, what do you think is the problem with him?
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by ahnie: 3:56pm On Aug 08, 2023
freeborn02:

Same Tonto Dike had not been able to find a man to love her
You wished grin grin grin.

You go explain tire...no evidence
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by Nicolo360: 4:05pm On Aug 08, 2023
sillysally:
You allowed a fake into your life, just know you will feed and cater to him while he still brags and abuses you on top your money. Semi big boy indeed. That's how they go about forming big boys on credit. Useless fowl grin

That guy na real scammer, na packaging baba dey use.

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by Nicolo360: 4:21pm On Aug 08, 2023
ajepako:
The circle is complete

Tonto dated married men when she was single

Another single lady ( Rosy) dated and married her husband

Now Rosy is forfeiting the man she stole from Tonto to another woman

And it would go on and on

And finally, someday, another person will snatch from Churchill

Breakfast will go round

Churchill na sakamaje baba dey use (packaging)

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by yawehoverall: 4:26pm On Aug 08, 2023
Negroid001:

False. It has been debunked..
Gistlover no get sense. Person wey wan drag olukoya of mfm last week.

Better o.. Divorce don plenty this year abeg..

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by Nicolo360: 4:28pm On Aug 08, 2023
adecz:

The consistent stories that keeps
resurfacing in the matter of relationships
of this Churchill dude is that he seems
to be a gigolo who uses fake life to
attract chicks and then becomes dependent
on them to survive. 👎👎👎👎

At the end, if the present woman in his
life stops financing him, he begins to use
style to enter into another relationship with
a new, unsuspecting victim.❌❎❌

Tonto has mentioned severally that she
financed her own wedding to this conman ❗️❗️😡😡😡

You know him well.

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by cococandy(f): 4:59pm On Aug 08, 2023

Baby Politican and Abuja semi big boy

Una no go kill us

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by cococandy(f): 5:03pm On Aug 08, 2023
undecidedReally
immortalcrown:
Too bad, if true. But he is still doing better than Tonto. At least, he lawfully married and spent years before divorcing, unlike Tonto who could not even date for long talk more of making it to marriage.

My comment is not a judgement on who between him and Tonto has the worst character. My comment is that his case is not as shameful or ridiculous as that of Tonto. I say this since bloggers cannot report the news without including the name of Tonto in the news. Also, one commenter above is already trying to use this Churchill's rumoured case to exonerate Tonto.

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by freeborn02: 6:25pm On Aug 08, 2023
ahnie:

There is no "you wish" there.

Tonto dike is still looking for a stupid somebody son to find her.
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by ogaemma: 6:34pm On Aug 08, 2023
All that glitters is not gold.
I humbly believe our elders who said the cane they used to flog the first wife is the same cane they will use to flog the second wife.

I wish them well as they move on.
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by fxexperts: 9:09pm On Aug 08, 2023
ahnie:
Tonto dike tried abeg.broom wey dem take flog the first wife,na only few lucky second wives de fit escape ham....and dia lives nor dey ever remain the same
Now i can confirm you are actually senseless. Now i see the kind of person you are. you are just like your lord and personal Saviour Tonto. nothing good comes out from idiotic lots like you.

IconicR:
I believed Tonto right from day one. That Churchill is a silent devil. People like Tonto love with their whole heart and can easily fall prey to scammers like Churchill
You mean you belive the devil Tonto himself, lots like you are truly senseless with bad character.

IconicR:
Tonto was already in the marriage before she got to find out. He scammed her
And you believed her. you should have your brain re-examine.

immortalcrown:
Too bad, if true. But he is still doing better than Tonto. At least, he lawfully married and spent years before divorcing, unlike Tonto who could not even date for long talk more of making it to marriage.

My comment is not a judgement on who between him and Tonto has the worst character. My comment is that his case is not as shameful or ridiculous as that of Tonto. I say this since bloggers cannot report the news without including the name of Tonto in the news. Also, one commenter above is already trying to use this Churchill's rumoured case to exonerate Tonto.
You are very wise. unlike those olodos i quoted above.
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by fxexperts: 9:49pm On Aug 08, 2023
1Sharon:

Exactly.👏🏽 Tonto is very vocal so people think she's the crazy one.

Churchill is quiet so his moves go under the radar.

I hope this news helps to vindicate Tonto.

Churchill is on his 3rd marriage so people can see who the problem is.

So that is how your thinking faculty works. you must really be a big joker. You girls think so much with your anus.

ahnie:

You be real mumu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kizz Daniel Fires Tumi Lawrence, His Manager / Paul Okoye Arguing With Policeman In Traffic (photos) / Jenifa's Diary Season 9 Episode 1-13 (FULL)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.