Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover (53319 Views)

Churchill And Rosy Meurer Celebrate Wedding Anniversary With A Kiss (Photos) / Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer, Dedicate Their Son In Church / Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Welcome Baby, A Son - Churchill Junior (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by MrUchenna1(m): 10:30am On Aug 08, 2023
That polling unit should be investigate for electoral malpractice...before any other candidate should show interest.

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by Famous606: 10:31am On Aug 08, 2023
I feel the guy Churchill is on drug if we'll checked.

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by Sweetvie: 10:31am On Aug 08, 2023
Not surprised
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by Kukutente23: 10:31am On Aug 08, 2023
immortalcrown:
Ahnie, I have called your name to show you I am not afraid of you in any way. Show your power.
She's not referring to you, she's referring to the grandwitch of NL
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by siofra(f): 10:32am On Aug 08, 2023
immortalcrown:
Unfortunately for you, you can't shut me up and Tonto has not appeared on any live interview to laugh.

Please go and hide your face in shame πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by bigcee(m): 10:33am On Aug 08, 2023
immortalcrown:
Too bad, if true. But he is still doing better than Tonto. At least, he lawfully married and spent years before divorcing, unlike Tonto who could not even date for long talk more of making it to marriage.

My comment is not a judgement on who between him and Tonto has the worst character. My comment is that his case is not as shameful or ridiculous as that of Tonto. I say this since bloggers cannot report the news without including the name of Tonto in the news. Also, one commenter above is already trying to use this Churchill's rumoured case to exonerate Tonto.
KOK suppose use your brain do money ritual.

3 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by immortalcrown(m): 10:34am On Aug 08, 2023
bigcee:

KOK suppose use your brain do money ritual.
Unfortunately for you, KOK cannot do it, and you will always read my comments here.

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 10:35am On Aug 08, 2023
yawehoverall:
Could this be true ?

In a lengthy post on Instagram, blogger, Gistlover alleged that the couple have parted ways over infidelity and domestic violence.

According to the blog, Olakunle Churchill hasn’t been sleeping at home and has been beating Rosy. The blog claimed that Rosy is the breadwinner of the family, despite all the accolades she gives to her husband online.
The blog further claimed that Churchill has a side chick, which is the major cause of the couple’s rift and has been flaunting her in public, hence making Rosy a laughing stock.

In a bid to save face on social media, the couple have agreed to keep their marital issue off social media and Churchill’s family have been running around to make his marriage work.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CvpmmHStxni/?igshid=NjZiM2M3MzIxNA==
clowns and immatures brats living thier false lives on social media. Thier problem, thier headaches

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by immortalcrown(m): 10:36am On Aug 08, 2023
siofra:
Please go and hide your face in shame πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
You are the one swimming in shame because you are unable to use any fact against me.

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by siofra(f): 10:40am On Aug 08, 2023
immortalcrown:
You are the one swimming in shame because you are unable to use any fact against me.

Eeeyaaahhh!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ˜Ή

You know what I'm talking about 😹

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by Ernesthugo(m): 10:41am On Aug 08, 2023
A REAL NIGGAR Bleep THEM WHORES
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by immortalcrown(m): 10:41am On Aug 08, 2023
siofra:
Eeeyaaahhh!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ˜Ή
This is for you. Your coy laughter could not conceal your bitterness.

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by Guyman01: 10:44am On Aug 08, 2023
IconicR:
I believed Tonto right from day one. That Churchill is a silent devil. People like Tonto love with their whole heart and can easily fall prey to scammers like Churchill
True that, ladies like Tonto despite all their loud mouth can love passionately and with sincerity and are easily manipulated by Playboys.
Every real man knew that she was lying, its only kids that don't women that blamed Tonto

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by Kukutente23: 10:44am On Aug 08, 2023
Lapintoz50:

This is called wisdom. Not many people have good command of it.

Bravo πŸ‘

Keep quiet
What is the wisdom in bragging and bragging further but in a condescending manner.
She's even saying her English is better than Nigerian standard.
What is wrong with Nigerian English if I may ask?
She's just an empty noisemaker
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by deekseen(m): 10:46am On Aug 08, 2023
vevoha:
I will make this short. I'm starting a new group where I will be giving full tutorial on two new Arbitrage method that has never been taught anywhere cos I researched them myself and tried both and they are working fine with good profit. So if u are interested in learning these methods, My what'sapp number is on my signature.
Please note that I'm not charging any money for teaching these methods. The complete tutorial is completely free of charge cos I'm already making money from it so I don't need to charge anyone from it
Keep trying, hungry scammer.

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by Jman06(m): 10:46am On Aug 08, 2023
I was one of those who believed Tonto from the beginning because I knew she was telling the truth about this man.

Churchill is just a Playboy who has vehemently refused to grow up and change from the Playboy lifestyle.

Unfortunately ladies continue to fall for his type because they have mastered the art of decieving women with fake lifestyles and telling them what they want to hear.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by Triplerg: 10:46am On Aug 08, 2023
immortalcrown:
Next time you read a comment, try to understand the comment before you respond to it. grin
She made the last statement because you have boxed her to the wall. There was no way she could continue with the argument.

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by KanwuliaExtra: 10:47am On Aug 08, 2023
Only a matter of time.
Useless pipo!
Tonto now. . . .🀣
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by Negroid001(m): 10:47am On Aug 08, 2023
yawehoverall:
Could this be true ?

In a lengthy post on Instagram, blogger, Gistlover alleged that the couple have parted ways over infidelity and domestic violence.

According to the blog, Olakunle Churchill hasn’t been sleeping at home and has been beating Rosy. The blog claimed that Rosy is the breadwinner of the family, despite all the accolades she gives to her husband online.
The blog further claimed that Churchill has a side chick, which is the major cause of the couple’s rift and has been flaunting her in public, hence making Rosy a laughing stock.

In a bid to save face on social media, the couple have agreed to keep their marital issue off social media and Churchill’s family have been running around to make his marriage work.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CvpmmHStxni/?igshid=NjZiM2M3MzIxNA==

False. It has been debunked..
Gistlover no get sense. Person wey wan drag olukoya of mfm last week.
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by siofra(f): 10:49am On Aug 08, 2023
immortalcrown:

Ntooorrr!!

E pain am!!

😹😹😹😹😹😹😹

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by immortalcrown(m): 10:50am On Aug 08, 2023
siofra:
Ntooorrr!
E pain am!! 😹😹😹😹😹😹😹
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by DrAda(f): 10:54am On Aug 08, 2023
So it is true what they say. No one truly changes

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by Etuagievin(m): 10:54am On Aug 08, 2023
Kukutente23:

Keep quiet
What is the wisdom in bragging and bragging further but in a condescending manner.
She's even saying her English is better than Nigerian standard.
What is wrong with Nigerian English if I may ask?
She's just an empty noisemaker
. She's not. I love that reply. So matured

5 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by Emaprince: 10:56am On Aug 08, 2023
IconicR:
I don't have time for that thing that quoted me with her legelege legs. Doing pickme on a faceless forum filled with irresponsible men. Odiegwu
When you drop your phone, you will still put make up and fake wigs and nails...before going out looking for attention from the men you call irresponsible

That's how fake many of you are.

She was right. You really get problem and I pity any unfortunate man that wants to pitch his tent with you.

3 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by siofra(f): 10:58am On Aug 08, 2023
immortalcrown:

E no even know wetin to talk again πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ kai! πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by Emaprince: 10:58am On Aug 08, 2023
ahnie:
Call my name with your full chest,I detest humaniod that hides behind the fence throwing lame punchlines.

Tonto dikeh tried....I knew Churchill was gabbage right from inception,forget her troublesome nature online,ladies like Tonto are better lovers,just that people easily wrote her off because she's blunt.

Make Rosaline moan(er) enjoy her marriage
Why didn't Tonto last with kpokpogri?

She met her match right?

Why was she sneaking around and sleeping around..even though she already had kpokpogri?

You dey defend your type.
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by NothingDoMe: 10:59am On Aug 08, 2023
Shokoloko:

You know what? My last sentence was nasty. I'd rather lose an argument than continue to boast with earthly achievements as if I got them through my own power.

However I'm glad my English is no longer Nigerian standard - I will keep learning.
You have something. You are blessed.
I am disengaging from this back and forth with you. Have a great afternoon sir.
πŸ‘

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by immortalcrown(m): 11:00am On Aug 08, 2023
siofra:
E no even know wetin to talk again πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ kai! πŸ˜‚
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by Kemadealadire(f): 11:00am On Aug 08, 2023
It's the 'semi-bigboy' for me, kai, a lot of Nigerians are 'wucked', patiently waiting for that bad news about youπŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by Amy17: 11:01am On Aug 08, 2023
IconicR:
I believed Tonto right from day one. That Churchill is a silent devil. People like Tonto love with their whole heart and can easily fall prey to scammers like Churchill

Me too I believed Tonto's story from day one.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by ahnie: 11:01am On Aug 08, 2023
Emaprince:
Why didn't Tonto last with kpokpogri?

She met her match right?

Why was she sneaking around and sleeping around..even though she already had kpokpogri?

You dey defend your type.
Go weed up!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2face Idibia Changes Name / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Glows In Skimpy Gown With Floral Design / Kizz Daniel Fires Tumi Lawrence, His Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.