Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover (53318 Views)

Churchill And Rosy Meurer Celebrate Wedding Anniversary With A Kiss (Photos) / Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer, Dedicate Their Son In Church / Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Welcome Baby, A Son - Churchill Junior (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by olril17(m): 7:17am On Aug 08, 2023
NoToPile:

If all these allegations are true how is he doing better than Tonto and how is his case not more shameful and ridiculous?

Una go just dey vex person.

That aside Gist lover has bad mouth sha which one is semi big boy again
He is a fool without sense, With his rubbish 2 degrees wey im Dey parade,as if Inec chairman no be professor 😂

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by Negroid001(m): 7:22am On Aug 08, 2023
olril17:

U no get sense walai talai
I'll ignore this. Too early for barbarism. Ain't gonna stoop low.

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 08, 2023
I don't have time for that thing that quoted me with her legelege legs. Doing pickme on a faceless forum filled with irresponsible men. Odiegwu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by jmoore(m): 8:18am On Aug 08, 2023
Una too like gossip.

The couple never announce anything, una come carry am like gala for head.

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by ahnie: 8:30am On Aug 08, 2023
Shokoloko:

Tonto was the second wife. There is an original Mrs Adekunle
Jesus!!!!
Tell me something!

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by ahnie: 8:37am On Aug 08, 2023
Call my name with your full chest,I detest humaniod that hides behind the fence throwing lame punchlines.

immortalcrown:
Too bad, if true. But he is still doing better than Tonto. At least, he lawfully married and spent years before divorcing, unlike Tonto who could not even date for long talk more of making it to marriage.

My comment is not a judgement on who between him and Tonto has the worst character. My comment is that his case is not as shameful or ridiculous as that of Tonto. I say this because one commenter above is already trying to use this Churchill's rumoured case to exonerate Tonto.

Tonto dikeh tried....I knew Churchill was gabbage right from inception,forget her troublesome nature online,ladies like Tonto are better lovers,just that people easily wrote her off because she's blunt.

Make Rosaline moan(er) enjoy her marriage

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by freddie009(m): 8:49am On Aug 08, 2023
grandstar:
If this is true, then it is sad. It's obvious Tonto Dike had some legitimate reasons for dumping him

The broom that swept the first wife has swept the new wife too.

As long as the character flaws that ended the first marriage still exist, no marriage of his would b3 successful.

The only reason why his wives can leave is because they are financially independent. Many women, especially those unable to survive without the man's largesse, stick around, perpetually miserable.

Obviously, the women were the ones footing most of his bills, that is the reason they can pull out. No matter how toxic a man is it is difficult for a woman to leave a man if she depends on him financially. We thought Tonto was crazy, I can see her pain when people refuse to believe her.

12 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by immortalcrown(m): 9:17am On Aug 08, 2023
ahnie:
Call my name with your full chest,I detest humaniod that hides behind the fence throwing lame punchlines.
Tonto dikeh tried....I knew Churchill was gabbage right from inception,forget her troublesome nature online,ladies like Tonto are better lovers,just that people easily wrote her off because she's blunt.
Make Rosaline moan(er) enjoy her marriage
Ahnie, I have called your name to show you I am not afraid of you in any way. Show your power.

4 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by grandstar(m): 9:23am On Aug 08, 2023
freddie009:

Obviously, the women were the ones footing most of his bills, that is the reason they can pull out. No matter how toxic a man is it is difficult for a woman to leave a man if she depends on him financially. We thought Tonto was crazy, I can see her pain when people refuse to believe her.

What's funny was that to some extent, I believed what she was saying. She wasn't just feeling it with the guy. The man was failing to meet up.

Worse, his defence was quite feeble. He behaved like someone cornered.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by olril17(m): 9:38am On Aug 08, 2023
Negroid001:

I'll ignore this. Too early for barbarism. Ain't gonna stoop low.
Stoop low mumu

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 08, 2023
Tonto Dike right now grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:52am On Aug 08, 2023
If the news is true that means tonto is justified Kunle Churchill might be something else

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by chronique(m): 9:52am On Aug 08, 2023
Tonto dikeh is gonna be in the news for the next one month, milking this gist to the fullest.

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by Danidinho4: 9:53am On Aug 08, 2023
Yoruba demon

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by randymirrors(f): 9:53am On Aug 08, 2023
immortalcrown:
Too bad, if true. But he is still doing better than Tonto. At least, he lawfully married and spent years before divorcing, unlike Tonto who could not even date for long talk more of making it to marriage.

My comment is not a judgement on who between him and Tonto has the worst character. My comment is that his case is not as shameful or ridiculous as that of Tonto. I say this because one commenter above is already trying to use this Churchill's rumoured case to exonerate Tonto.

Exonerate Tonto from what? Abeg shut up you this nonentity. See as you carry Tonto for head, somebody wey no know about your existence.

Those of you nailing Tonto to the cross can now rest.

8 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by Tonalphs(f): 9:55am On Aug 08, 2023
You can't build your happiness in another woman's misery grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by Flamengo: 9:57am On Aug 08, 2023
Na to just dey shine Congo be olakunle own.

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by GREATOMOIYA: 9:57am On Aug 08, 2023
It's a shame.
Why can't this boy maintain a home that works, He can be a real man and love his wife like Adam did.
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by immortalcrown(m): 9:58am On Aug 08, 2023
randymirrors:

Exonerate Tonto from what? Abeg shut up you this nonentity. See as you carry Tonto for head, somebody wey no know about your existence.
Those of you nailing Tonto to the cross can now rest.
If my comment means I carry Tonto on my head, you are not different because you are also commenting on the same post. As she doesn't know I exists, does she know you exists? grin Unfortunately for you, you can't shut me up.

4 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by ItisWell22(f): 9:58am On Aug 08, 2023
Broom wey dem take flog first wife, go still touch second wife… 🥱
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by spencekat(m): 9:59am On Aug 08, 2023
Efisimilala:
Tonto Dike right now grin grin grin
Not at all.
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by ednut1(m): 9:59am On Aug 08, 2023
She was a side chick while he was married to Tonto. She has no right to complain of infidelity. Abeg make she rest

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by goalsplanners: 10:02am On Aug 08, 2023
is it because of 1 Minute ..... grin grin grin
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by mutantninja: 10:03am On Aug 08, 2023
etrange:

Why not just ignore that guy? Even if the Churchill guy murdered his current wife, they'd still find a way to tell you that he's the better one or that he's got the better end. That's because, for most NL guys, blindly supporting anything a man does is what makes them feel manly. See the way he twisted his first comment here just to undermine the fact that another lady has confirmed what Tonto has been saying all this while. He said he wasn't judging their characters but their cases, and that's because it's no longer possible to defend his character at this point, so they find the next thing that might put him in a better light.

The Churchill guy has about 3 failed marriages now, each ending with a similar story - abuse and cheating. And the dude you're arguing with has the mind to say his case is better than Tonto who's busy raising her son. Tonto who got married once and got divorced is being accused of not being able to keep a home, but the man who's jumping from one marriage to another is better off according to the guy. He's saying that someone who has gone through the pains, stress and emotional turmoil of separation has a less shameful case than that of the other individual who's waiting and hoping for a better partner? In his reasoning, the person who seems vindicated by the new development is worse off than the one who's got the shame of having to explain to his social circle why can't keep it together. Don't you see these guys are shallow thinkers? They're more emotional than logical. Just ignore. We don't even know of the duo are truly get separated or not.
You’re the shallow thinker.. typing this long wall of text further proves how shallow you are… women these days are the same… deal with it.

3 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by naijapikin2(m): 10:05am On Aug 08, 2023
Tonto dike now over the moon.
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by Triangles1(m): 10:05am On Aug 08, 2023
IconicR:
I believed Tonto right from day one. That Churchill is a silent devil. People like Tonto love with their whole heart and can easily fall prey to scammers like Churchill

Well said, I'm always and always afraid of people that talk less.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 08, 2023
Triangles1:

Well said, I'm always and always afraid of people that talk less.
Churchill is a silent killer, the type that kills you slowly and makes the public blame you.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by mutantninja: 10:07am On Aug 08, 2023
Shokoloko:

You are right. Im glad you saw my point.
You can see I stopped engaging with him. While I do not want to boast or be nasty, I quickly realized that silence was the best answer for people in his situation.
My bible says not to throw pearls of wisdom to some types of creatures.
He should not in the first place be qualifying any of the three Mrs Adekunle as ridiculous - especially Tonto.
You’re so stup!d it’s repulsing
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by Goodlady(f): 10:07am On Aug 08, 2023
Celebrations for Tontolet.
Tonto Dikeh ll so much lampoon them that they ll v to reconsile back.
Make our enemies rejoice over our fück up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 08, 2023
Well, they say Karma's a bitch. Let sister Rosy enjoy her dish with her brother Churchill. If be be true say that Churchill na one minute man sef as every other thing wey Tonto talk don be true cheesy Eleyi Nigerian man specie undecided

6 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by Gbeng30(m): 10:08am On Aug 08, 2023
This is Tonto dikeh moments to catch cruise..... grin grin
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by OboOlora(f): 10:08am On Aug 08, 2023
Tot0 Dicke rn

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2face Idibia Changes Name / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Glows In Skimpy Gown With Floral Design / Kizz Daniel Fires Tumi Lawrence, His Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.