Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,801 members, 7,813,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover (53315 Views)

Churchill And Rosy Meurer Celebrate Wedding Anniversary With A Kiss (Photos) / Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer, Dedicate Their Son In Church / Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Welcome Baby, A Son - Churchill Junior (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by AKzee(m): 10:09am On Aug 08, 2023
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by adecz: 10:09am On Aug 08, 2023
The consistent stories that keeps
resurfacing in the matter of relationships
of this Churchill dude is that he seems
to be a gigolo who uses fake life to
attract chicks and then becomes dependent
on them to survive. 👎👎👎👎

At the end, if the present woman in his
life stops financing him, he begins to use
style to enter into another relationship with
a new, unsuspecting victim.❌❎❌

Tonto has mentioned severally that she
financed her own wedding to this conman ❗️❗️😡😡😡

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by kurlz(f): 10:11am On Aug 08, 2023
immortalcrown:
Too bad, if true. But he is still doing better than Tonto. At least, he lawfully married and spent years before divorcing, unlike Tonto who could not even date for long talk more of making it to marriage.

My comment is not a judgement on who between him and Tonto has the worst character. My comment is that his case is not as shameful or ridiculous as that of Tonto. I say this since bloggers cannot report the news without including the name of Tonto in the news. Also, one commenter above is already trying to use this Churchill's rumoured case to exonerate Tonto.

That is his third marriage sir. So what are you saying?
Is it not better to be single than being divorced 3times?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by Kajaard: 10:12am On Aug 08, 2023
If a marriage crashes the first time, you might have an excuse.

If a new marriage to another woman crashes again then guy you are the problem.

Churchill should grow up.

8 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by Chineloani(f): 10:12am On Aug 08, 2023
Marriages crash wella in Naija these Days because the men are after boobs and Nyash and the women are after men's money. Period!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by kurlz(f): 10:13am On Aug 08, 2023
IconicR:
Tonto was already in the marriage before she got to find out. He scammed her

No he and the first wife already parted ways before Tonto came in. That's why Tonto and the first wife have no rift.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by phemmyfour: 10:15am On Aug 08, 2023
ahnie:
Tonto dike tried abeg.broom wey dem take flog the first wife,na only few lucky second wives de fit escape ham....and dia lives nor dey ever remain the same
That man get serious issue. I don't think marriage is designed for him.

4 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by immortalcrown(m): 10:15am On Aug 08, 2023
kurlz:

That is his third marriage sir. So what are you saying? Is it not better to be single than being divorced 3times?
It is better to stay single. But a person that tries to mary and fails to even have a long-lasting courtship is not better than Churchill. Hasn't Tonto been trying to remarry? Slow and steady is not the best. But it is better than trying so hard without moving at all.

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by ahnie: 10:16am On Aug 08, 2023
immortalcrown:
Ahnie, I have called your name to show you I am not afraid of you in any way. Show your power.
Have a great day!
Stay safe

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by Goldbw122(m): 10:16am On Aug 08, 2023
Sometimes love works in mysterious ways, and it's also working in dangerous ways too.
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by phemmyfour: 10:17am On Aug 08, 2023
immortalcrown:
Too bad, if true. But he is still doing better than Tonto. At least, he lawfully married and spent years before divorcing, unlike Tonto who could not even date for long talk more of making it to marriage.

My comment is not a judgement on who between him and Tonto has the worst character. My comment is that his case is not as shameful or ridiculous as that of Tonto. I say this since bloggers cannot report the news without including the name of Tonto in the news. Also, one commenter above is already trying to use this Churchill's rumoured case to exonerate Tonto.
He's worse than Tonto. He should stay off the institution called marriage

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by immortalcrown(m): 10:17am On Aug 08, 2023
ahnie:

Have a great day! Stay safe
You too.
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by ahnie: 10:17am On Aug 08, 2023
immortalcrown:
It is better to stay single. But a person that tries to mary and fails to even have a long-lasting courtship is not better than Churchill. Hasn't Tonto been trying to remarry?
Let Tonto dikeh breeeet, you're choking her,I m beginning to get ideas that you have some personal grudges against her.

Let her breeeet...

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by kurlz(f): 10:17am On Aug 08, 2023
immortalcrown:
It is better to stay single. But a person that tries to mary and fails to even have a long-lasting courtship is not better than Churchill. Hasn't Tonto been trying to remarry? Slow and steady is not the best. But it is better than trying so hard without moving at all.

See hen may we not enter wrong marriage o. I know what I'm saying, their are people out there crying and wish they were single. It's not funny o.

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by enemyofprogress: 10:18am On Aug 08, 2023
This rock dat marriages always hit, can't the government give out the contract to Julius Berger and remove the rock?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by ahnie: 10:18am On Aug 08, 2023
phemmyfour:
That man get serious issue. I don't think marriage is designed for him.
Maybe his problems are spiritual.we go mix native chalk n red oil for ham.
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by ajepako(f): 10:19am On Aug 08, 2023
The circle is complete

Tonto dated married men when she was single and ruined someone's home

Another single lady ( Rosy) dated and married her husband (karma)

Now Rosy is forfeiting the man she stole from Tonto to another woman ( karma)

And it would go on and on

And finally, someday, another person will snatch from Churchill the woman he loves the most ( karma)

Breakfast will go round

Law of karma

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by immortalcrown(m): 10:19am On Aug 08, 2023
phemmyfour:
He's worse than Tonto. He should stay off the institution called marriage
A student that fails some courses and passes some is better than a student that has not passed only once and has been failing other courses.
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by kayprinz(m): 10:20am On Aug 08, 2023
Marriage na be scam nah dey find playboy wetin do pastor

Actively buying Bitcoin,gift cards and USDT sweet and fast payment
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by ahnie: 10:20am On Aug 08, 2023
immortalcrown:
You too.
No shakes!!!!
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by immortalcrown(m): 10:20am On Aug 08, 2023
kurlz:

See hen may we not enter wrong marriage o. I know what I'm saying, their are people out there crying and wish they were single. It's not funny o.
Nobody prays for a wrong marriage. Amen to your prayer. But the prayer is not the topic of this post.
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by Calitoscassius(m): 10:20am On Aug 08, 2023
Petrol is still 700 naira.

7 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by immortalcrown(m): 10:21am On Aug 08, 2023
ahnie:

No shakes!!!!
Yes, because I am not afraid you.
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by Angelfrost(m): 10:21am On Aug 08, 2023
If this is true, Tonto will have a week-long party! grin

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by immortalcrown(m): 10:23am On Aug 08, 2023
ahnie:

Let Tonto dikeh breeeet, you're choking her,I m beginning to get ideas that you have some personal grudges against her. Let her breeeet...
If your logic should stand to imply my commenting on the post is an expression of some grudges against her, you also have grudges against either her or Churchill because you comment on the same post.
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by obailala(m): 10:24am On Aug 08, 2023
As expected!
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by NwokoloOwa: 10:27am On Aug 08, 2023
Oh my God. They just handed Tonto AK-47 and unlimited bullets. Chai

3 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by Inyaky(f): 10:28am On Aug 08, 2023
Good for her, she was his side chick while he was married to Tonto but claimed they were friends only to end up his wife.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by kaludestiny10(m): 10:29am On Aug 08, 2023
Jehovah shaman. This marriage of a thing is terrifying these days oh.
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by siofra(f): 10:29am On Aug 08, 2023
etrange:

Why not just ignore that guy? Even if the Churchill guy murdered his current wife, they'd still find a way to tell you that he's the better one or that he's got the better end. That's because, for most NL guys, blindly supporting anything a man does is what makes them feel manly. See the way he twisted his first comment here just to undermine the fact that another lady has confirmed what Tonto has been saying all this while. He said he wasn't judging their characters but their cases, and that's because it's no longer possible to defend his character at this point, so they find the next thing that might put him in a better light.

The Churchill guy has about 3 failed marriages now, each ending with a similar story - abuse and cheating. And the dude you're arguing with has the mind to say his case is better than Tonto who's busy raising her son. Tonto who got married once and got divorced is being accused of not being able to keep a home, but the man who's jumping from one marriage to another is better off according to the guy. He's saying that someone who has gone through the pains, stress and emotional turmoil of separation has a less shameful case than that of the other individual who's waiting and hoping for a better partner? In his reasoning, the person who seems vindicated by the new development is worse off than the one who's got the shame of having to explain to his social circle why can't keep it together. Don't you see these guys are shallow thinkers? They're more emotional than logical. Just ignore. We don't even know of the duo are truly get separated or not.

😍

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Emeka Ike Celebrates His 50th Birthday With New Photos / Davido's Lisa Downey Kisses A Guy She Met In A Club / 2face Idibia Changes Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.