Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead (78805 Views)

Burial Photos Of Pastor Taiwo Odukoya / Taiwo Odukoya's Twin Sister, Kehinde Dies Weeks After His Wife's Death / Nomthi Rosemary, Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wife Dies Of Cancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead by sreamsense: 6:32pm On Aug 08, 2023
Creamypie:
My question is with all the "prosperity" and "Miracle" teaching, that they deceive people with, what is the ultimate price for worshipping God. Its not the above listed. So what is it?
Are you born into this world only to complain and look for fault? Which solution have you offered to the world? Establish your own church and show the world practical example how it should be done? You are only being deceived by the evil spirit of the end time. Rich men and poor men are in heaven and both are in hell. Focus on your own life and service to God, stop looking for people to blame. If you can do better than them, enter into the field, harvest is ripe, but labourers are few.

Every true beliver has Spirit of God that cautions and defines boundary each beliver must operate. Leave them to Holy Spirit to guide them on truth and right things to do to advance God's kingdom. Leave their judgement to God who calls them, bend down to get work done on your part. If you like blame till tomorrow, what Jesus said in Mattheu 24 and Mark 13 must come to pass at end time. Jesus himself knew that fake prophets will be many and sins will multiply no matter how many churches are being planted.

Jesus didn't tell you to condem or run away from church as excuse, he only says "take heed"

10 Likes

Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead by keniboy(m): 6:33pm On Aug 08, 2023
He lost his wife (2005), his South African (2021) Wife, and a month later lost his twin sister (Kehinde Hassan(nee Odukoya). He died in 2023. May their souls rest in peace.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead by onlyboyson(m): 6:34pm On Aug 08, 2023
This man has sufferd from the hands of dead
His first wife died
His second wife also die
Now he is dead
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead by kalemy(m): 6:34pm On Aug 08, 2023
Gradually, God is taking his saints one after the other out of this sinful world.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead by bolacode: 6:34pm On Aug 08, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead by AgubataAkokwa: 6:35pm On Aug 08, 2023
And Jesus couldn't help him, shame on Jesus
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead by lexy2014: 6:35pm On Aug 08, 2023
Creamypie:
My question is with all the "prosperity" and "Miracle" teaching, that they deceive people with, what is the ultimate price for worshipping God. Its not the above listed. So what is it?

because they preach prosperity and miracle, does that mean that they won't die?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead by happney65: 6:36pm On Aug 08, 2023
Just like yesterday in 2005 when news broke of the passing away of his wife. Bimbo Odukoya, she was always preaching sexual purity as we watched her program then on TV and claimed she married as a virgin.

My conservative parents together with my sister couldn't seperate her talk from her dressing. Heavy makeup and doesn't cover her hair. They wondered how she could claim being "Holy" but her dressing doesn't show the way she talks.

But I will tell them doesn't actually mean. But we listened all the same because there is a way she holds you spell bound with her "Single and married" programme.

One of the first set of sacadellic churches in Nigeria where the ladies do not cover their heads and wear trousers to church.

Even though I am not a christian, I enjoyed watching her talk as she has a way of keeping you spellbound.

Until she passed away unfortunately in the sosoliso plane crash. Remember shedding a tear when I saw it in the newspaper that morning, got home and broke the news to my folks. It wasn't the era of social media

Pastor Taiwo the husband later got married, about ten years ago or so to one South African or is she Zimbabwean. Can't remember now, that one too died due to cancer now him too has passed away now .

See Life.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead by Etranshub(m): 6:37pm On Aug 08, 2023
May the soul of the departed rest in peace.. Amen
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead by correctguy101(m): 6:37pm On Aug 08, 2023
Creamypie:

My own is:

As if it's one of our popular babalawo that kick jerrycan now, people will start shouting "And he claims to be powerful" as if they expect babalawo to be immortal.. cool shocked

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead by Legitgames85: 6:37pm On Aug 08, 2023
Creamypie:
we are all going die we don't know who it will be tomorrow.
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead by tiswell(m): 6:37pm On Aug 08, 2023
Barrywilly:
The man died a long time ago when his wife and strong pillar, Pastor Bimbo Odukoya died in that plane crash in PH. To compound his woes, he lost the wife he married after Bimbo to cancer and shortly thereafter again, he lost his twin sister, Kehinde. All these must have been too much for him to bear. Rest on beloved. A Gallant God's General. You have fought a good fight. Rest on.
the death's sequence around him seems fishy.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead by giftedminds(m): 6:39pm On Aug 08, 2023
Good night to a Pastor who impacted his generation with uncommon passion.
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead by Dbestbrest: 6:40pm On Aug 08, 2023
Rest in peace Pastor. God Almighty will grant you eternal rest and the church of God you left behind will continue to wax stronger in the Lord
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead by Weerutimo: 6:40pm On Aug 08, 2023
Creamypie:
The Ultimate price of worshipping God is to make heaven. Because to everything that exists in life, there is time for everything ( A time to born and a time to die; Ecclesiastes 3:2 ) And after death comes judgement our aim is to make heaven at last.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead by ppogba: 6:42pm On Aug 08, 2023
EducasionMe:
Haaaa what kills him

Death of course.
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead by descarado: 6:42pm On Aug 08, 2023
priceactionx:
RIP sir, you came, you struggled, went through pains, lost 2 wives one after the other died, lost your twin sister. You fought well. passing through pains and hearbreaks,
NOW, you conquered. Rest in peace, a great solder of christ.
Did you see him conquering or he told you. Who did he fight with. Everybody must die so it's not a fight to lose or win.
Everybody struggle and go through pain. That's part of humanity.
All these religious orators that hate to face the realities of life.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead by Myer(m): 6:43pm On Aug 08, 2023
PureFace1:
Too Bad his God couldn't save him.

I'm sure he died in a US Hospital instead of Jesus to heal him from whatever illnesses he was suffering from.

Religion is only mean to brainwash and control people, many christians don't want to be christians out of their own free will they are just afraid of hell fire.

A God that threaten to burn you for eternity if you don't do his bidding is that a God or a Devil?

You raised very good questions.
I pray God reveals the answers to you the easy way and not the hard way.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead by Johnn44: 6:43pm On Aug 08, 2023
Rest on
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead by ppogba: 6:43pm On Aug 08, 2023
correctguy101:

My own is:

As if it's one of our popular babalawo that kick jerrycan now, people will start shouting "And he claims to be powerful" as if they expect babalawo to be immortal.. cool shocked

You have said something sensible Bro.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead by zoeymikey(f): 6:45pm On Aug 08, 2023
Barrywilly:
The man died a long time ago when his wife and strong pillar, Pastor Bimbo Odukoya died in that plane crash in PH. To compound his woes, he lost the wife he married after Bimbo to cancer and shortly thereafter again, he lost his twin sister, Kehinde. All these must have been too much for him to bear. Rest on beloved. A Gallant God's General. You have fought a good fight. Rest on.
Chai

1 Like

Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead by BigDawsNet: 6:45pm On Aug 08, 2023
Rip sir
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead by Curse777: 6:45pm On Aug 08, 2023
RIP Sir
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead by bolacode: 6:46pm On Aug 08, 2023
PureFace1:

I'm sure he died in a US Hospital instead of Jesus to heal him from whatever illnesses he was suffering from.

Religion is only mean to brainwash and control people, many christians don't want to be christians out of their own free will they are just afraid of hell fire.

A God that threaten to burn you for eternity if you don't do his bidding is that a God or a Devil?

Your choice.

It doesn't change anything.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead by ajailer(m): 6:46pm On Aug 08, 2023
I remember meeting him in Sheraton Hotels, Ikeja that year. Very humble man. You fought the good fight of faith as Christ's soldier. Jesus will be very proud of you sir. R I P Pastor Taiwo Odukoya.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead by Yankee101: 6:46pm On Aug 08, 2023
Repent
God still loves you
As broken and hurt as you are

PureFace1:

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead by ppogba: 6:48pm On Aug 08, 2023
happney65:
Just like yesterday in 2005 when news broke of the passing away of his wife. Bimbo Odukoya, she was always preaching sexual purity as we watched her program then on TV and claimed she married as a virgin.

My conservative parents together with my sister couldn't seperate her talk from her dressing. Heavy makeup and doesn't cover her hair. They wondered how she could claim being "Holy" but her dressing doesn't show the way she talks.

But I will tell them doesn't actually mean. But we listened all the same because there is a way she holds you spell bound with her "Single and married" programme.

One of the first set of sacadellic churches in Nigeria where the ladies do not cover their heads and wear trousers to church.

Even though I am not a christian, I enjoyed watching her talk as she has a way of keeping you spellbound.

Until she passed away unfortunately in the sosoliso plane crash. Remember shedding a tear when I saw it in the newspaper that morning, got home and broke the news to my folks. It wasn't the era of social media

Pastor Taiwo the husband later got married, about ten years ago or so to one South African or is she Zimbabwean. Can't remember now, that one too died due to cancer now him too has passed away now .

See Life.

History teacher.
I hail ooo.
The second wife is Southie.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead by Abifarin16: 6:48pm On Aug 08, 2023
Rahkman:
All this nonsense mushroom churches
really?
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead by Kingosytex(m): 6:49pm On Aug 08, 2023
PureFace1:

At the bolded, does it mean that you who doesn't believe in God will not die?
Una dey amaze me with una reasoning I swear.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead by Abifarin16: 6:51pm On Aug 08, 2023
PureFace1:

The way a man meets his maker is irrelevant, the destination is of more importance than the means. John the Baptist was beheaded, does it mean God didn't love him to allow his beheading? we will go one day somehow.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead by opius: 6:52pm On Aug 08, 2023
May his gentle soul rest in peace 🙏
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead by ppogba: 6:52pm On Aug 08, 2023
PureFace1:

Funny enough, people like you have parents making supplications to God in one form or another on your behalf.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

List: 30 Pairs Of Bible Verses That Contradict One Another / Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue / Olukoya And Wife On Their Wedding Day In 1986

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.