Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead (78799 Views)

Burial Photos Of Pastor Taiwo Odukoya / Taiwo Odukoya's Twin Sister, Kehinde Dies Weeks After His Wife's Death / Nomthi Rosemary, Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wife Dies Of Cancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead by PureFace1(m): 7:20pm On Aug 08, 2023
Abifarin16:

The way a man meats his maker is irrelevant, the destination is of more importance than the means. John the Baptist was beheaded, does it mean God didn't love him to allow his beheading? we will go one day somehow.

I hope you get cure one day

I don't believe in your pathetic book call Bible full of rapists and murderers.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead by HighTable(m): 7:21pm On Aug 08, 2023
Death is not the end, but it is painful no doubt. Even if someone does not like themselve, in as much as people love them, it will cause pain to those who love them. I'm sure the pastor has no problem moving on, but his followers heart has been broken. Soldiers come soldiers go barracks remain.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead by Banhammy717: 7:23pm On Aug 08, 2023
Surah Al-Rahman, Quran 55 Verse 26:
كُلُّ مَنْ عَلَيْهَا فَانٍ

Whatsoever is on it (the earth) will perish.

Every souls will taste death.

Get prepared.
Do good always.
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead by SaLongs1(m): 7:23pm On Aug 08, 2023
victorazy:

grin keep talking like kid, one day your eyes go clear grin
If only you knew my age, where I've been to and general life's experiences you wouldn't argue or doubt my assertion.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead by K4daniel: 7:24pm On Aug 08, 2023
After you've done all you can... The Lord is going to give you rest sir.

The world will miss you...Ilupeju and all Nigerians who know you will not forget your impact so soon. From your wife's ministry for singles and married in the 90s and early 2000 with your great impart in ministry. We will miss you sir.

Leaving a world of trouble and sorrow. The eagle has gone to be with the lord. Heaven a place of rest from the troubles and worries of life. Stay in the presence of the lord forever. RIP.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead by SaLongs1(m): 7:25pm On Aug 08, 2023
PureFace1:

How any sane mind will believe in any religious book is sorrowful.
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead by EmmaLege: 7:26pm On Aug 08, 2023
cry
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead by victorazy(m): 7:26pm On Aug 08, 2023
SaLongs1:
If only you knew my age, where I've been to and general life's experiences you wouldn't argue or doubt my assertion.

You've not been to anywhere bro because your assertion says so.
Men wet don see things get as them they talk.
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead by SaLongs1(m): 7:29pm On Aug 08, 2023
victorazy:

You've not been to anywhere bro because your assertion says so.
Men wet don see things get as them they talk.
From your argument you are one of the gullible ones and arguing with you is tantamount to watering a rock to produce fruit grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead by tnerro1(m): 7:29pm On Aug 08, 2023
This world was not his home , he was just passing through 🥲

1 Like

Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead by tnerro1(m): 7:30pm On Aug 08, 2023
This world was not his home , he was just passing through🥲
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead by Tomek09(m): 7:30pm On Aug 08, 2023
Yoruboid mushroom pastor.
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead by Tomek09(m): 7:30pm On Aug 08, 2023
tnerro1:
This world was not his home , he was just passing through🥲
Him no know before ??
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead by PureFace1(m): 7:31pm On Aug 08, 2023
Kingosytex:

At the bolded, does it mean that you who doesn't believe in God will not die?
Una dey amaze me with una reasoning I swear.

I will die one day but with my brain still in intact and not lost to an imaginary sky daddy that doesn't exist and religion created by men.

What is the essence of all those fervent prayers to stop misfortunes and destroy his spiritual enemies, when he lost two of his wives to an untimely death and died an untimely death himself.

If really there is a God that would let those things happened to someone that worship him like that then he is not a good God, he is worse than the Devil. I will never bow to such a pathetic God.

Too bad you guys have been brainwashed.
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead by Abifarin16: 7:35pm On Aug 08, 2023
PureFace1:

You expect the Bible to hide the true nature of men? That's the problem, you are not looking at the aspect that God is calling men to be better than murderers and rapists. The biggest lie is one book that didn't hide the evil in mans heart, but their is a way that you are refusing to accept. The way of Jesus Christ. Did he murder or rape anybody? Accept him as Lord and Savior is a call to live like him. I don't know who has infused hate in you however be weary of thy self lest you become like the characters you so hate in my pathetic book.
Jesus loves you regardless of you hate for him. I know it's hard to believe, because you feel you have wondered off to far and can't find your way back to him, but his closer to you then you know even right now guiding you in the next reply the you will send to me that is less hateful.
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead by gtassure: 7:36pm On Aug 08, 2023
SaLongs1:
All religion is a scam fed to the gullible.
Do you mean Billions of people believing in one god or the other are all gullible? Common, it's much deeper than that! I think fundermental flaw of humans is to believe in something much greater than them, real or myth, in other for them to survive! But in reality, we are strong by ourselves, we really don't need gods. Look at what humans have achieved, we have out performed all the promises giving by all gods combined!
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead by AareGaa: 7:37pm On Aug 08, 2023
Weerutimo:

The Ultimate price of worshipping God is to make heaven. Because to everything that exists in life, there is time for everything ( A time to born and a time to die; Ecclesiastes 3:2 ) And after death comes judgement our aim is to make heaven at last.

Is worshipping God about going to church?
Because, I have noticed an average Christian does not know what it means to serve or worship God.
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead by OriOko88(m): 7:37pm On Aug 08, 2023
Oh gosh. Really confused him for mountain of fire pastor until I see d pic. So sad!
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead by Nauttyprof(m): 7:38pm On Aug 08, 2023
Creamypie:
My question is with all the "prosperity" and "Miracle" teaching, that they deceive people with, what is the ultimate price for worshipping God. Its not the above listed. So what is it? What did Jesus teach as reward for true worshippers that these men replaced with miracle/breakthrough/prosperity?

So, won't you die someday? I just don't understand the mindset of people to always come up with nonsense whenever a man of God is mentioned.

We all will die someday so keep your question.
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead by izubext007: 7:38pm On Aug 08, 2023
hope he makes it to heaven
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead by PureFace1(m): 7:39pm On Aug 08, 2023
Yankee101:
Repent
God still loves you
As broken and hurt as you are

Your God can keep his pathetic love to himself or save it for pathetic people like this dead pastor that believed in him, too bad he did rather watch people masturbate or monitor who sin against him than to help him when he was still alive.

What's the difference between your God that threaten to burn people for eternity for not doing his biddings and wicked criminals, thieves or kidnappers that threaten to kill you if you don't do their biddings too ?

You worship and call one a God for threatening to burn you for eternity if you don't worship him but i'm sure you would curse any criminals that threaten to hurt you if you don't do their biddings too.

See how brainwashed you are, your God is a Devil
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead by gloryman91: 7:39pm On Aug 08, 2023
The truth will be known to him now.

Death the Reality after this world, please accept Islam the Deen of Allah, before leaving this Earth.
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead by dalass(f): 7:40pm On Aug 08, 2023
AmotekunSW:
So sad

Lost first wife
Remarried, lost his second wife.
Lost his twin sister.

He actually must have eagerly looked forward to joining those he loved.

Really?

I only knew about Pastor Bimbo Odukoya then who died in plane crash undecided... So sad
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead by Gaskiya77: 7:42pm On Aug 08, 2023
A gallant general in Christ is gone to glory indeed. RIP
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 08, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Rose, leave me alone o grin!

I asked a very harmless question and you're already trying to strangle me. Seeing how he's dead now, what should we do? Is it my sympathy that's going to make him rest in peace or not?
Your response isn't human, it shows you are cold person.
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead by Adakintroy: 7:44pm On Aug 08, 2023
Life is meaningfully meaningless.
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead by dalass(f): 7:44pm On Aug 08, 2023
Creamypie:
My question is with all the "prosperity" and "Miracle" teaching, that they deceive people with, what is the ultimate price for worshipping God. Its not the above listed. So what is it? What did Jesus teach as reward for true worshippers that these men replaced with miracle/breakthrough/prosperity?

Jesus taught that in this world we would have trials, temptations, tribulations

You only wanted to hear, miracle/breakthrough/prosperity. You need to go through the bible, see what disciples went through.

And if you can't say anything sensible on this topic, just shut up and Waka pass.... Very simple undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead by AareGaa: 7:44pm On Aug 08, 2023
Creamypie:

These guys are hustlers.

They don't have any spiritual power as they always claim.

They strive on people's gullibility.

God will judge all of them for taking advantage of the weak

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead by BoldBrainz(m): 7:45pm On Aug 08, 2023
IconicR:
Your response isn't human, it shows you are cold person.

And it took you this long to realise how cold and unfeeling I can be undecided?
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead by PureFace1(m): 7:45pm On Aug 08, 2023
Myer:

You raised very good questions.
I pray God reveals the answers to you the easy way and not the hard way.

Typical brainwashed sheep

The hard way like this dead pastor that his sister died an untimely death, lost one of his wives to plane crashed and another one to cancer while he died untimely in a US Hospital himsel.

yeah he learned the Hard way that there is nothing like God.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead by Tabletuner(m): 7:49pm On Aug 08, 2023
AgubataAkokwa:
And Jesus helped him, glory to Jesus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

List: 30 Pairs Of Bible Verses That Contradict One Another / Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue / Olukoya And Wife On Their Wedding Day In 1986

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.