Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead (78821 Views)

Burial Photos Of Pastor Taiwo Odukoya / Taiwo Odukoya's Twin Sister, Kehinde Dies Weeks After His Wife's Death / Nomthi Rosemary, Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wife Dies Of Cancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead by sunsweet33: 9:03pm On Aug 08, 2023
[
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead by ComeToJesus: 9:05pm On Aug 08, 2023
PureFace1:
Too Bad his God couldn't save him.

I'm sure he died in a US Hospital instead of Jesus to heal him from whatever illnesses he was suffering from. He did rather watch people masturbate.

Religion is only mean to brainwash and control people, many christians don't want to be christians out of their own free will they are just afraid of hell fire.

A God that threaten to burn you for eternity if you don't do his bidding is that a God or a Devil?

Na people like you dey shout "Oh God, help me" in your last days..

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead by Zodiac61(m): 9:07pm On Aug 08, 2023
PureFace1:

I'm sure he died in a US Hospital instead of Jesus to heal him from whatever illnesses he was suffering from. He did rather watch people masturbate.

Religion is only mean to brainwash and control people, many christians don't want to be christians out of their own free will they are just afraid of hell fire.

A God that threaten to burn you for eternity if you don't do his bidding is that a God or a Devil?

His God must have abandoned him many years ago.
Christians claim that their God is good and he punishes evil doers. Taiwo Odukoya lost his first wife in a plane crash. Second wife died of cancer aged 45. Twin sister died.
God must have a cruel sense of humour.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead by shimolv: 9:07pm On Aug 08, 2023
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead by AngelicBeing: 9:32pm On Aug 08, 2023
naijaboy756:
Some patterns can only be destroyed by deliverance
l agree, patterns, cycle, collective afflictions requires Deep Deliverance to be broken
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead by wiseworld: 9:44pm On Aug 08, 2023
Haaàaa ,husband of late pastor bimbo Odukoya .
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead by robosky02(m): 9:45pm On Aug 08, 2023
Rahkman:
All this nonsense mushroom churches
l
Please shut up
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:52pm On Aug 08, 2023
nedekid:

Oga, you may be right, but I doubt the statement that when it is ones time. Unless you mean, when a man dies, that is his time.
Why do I say this, lots of deaths can be prevented, expecially in Nigeria. Money is also a factor, why? Lots of people die in Nigeria because they cannot finance adequate healthcare. You might say this pastor has all the money in the world and even died in America, but I will give you the example of late lawyer gani fawehimi that his diagnosis was not done early enough to know it was cancer.
How many Nigerian mean know they must do PSA ie prostrate test yearly once they are 40 years and above? Do you know how many big men that prostrate cancer has killed, billionaires, that only discovered when it was too late to treat the disease, something that could have been cured at early stage.
On this case, will we say it was his time?
Years back my wife's Nigerian American doctor friend came back to Nigeria to work, to help, give back to society. Omo, she spent just 2 days in general hospital and ran! She said people were dying left right and center unlike what she was used to in America. In her words people die for over "thrival issues"
Many deaths in Nigeria are very avoidable.
Nigerian healthcare system is in coma a lot of people would still be alive today if they had gotten good medical care.
May Nigeria not happen to all of us oo.

It is so sad and the Nigerian government doesn't care at all. No investments in the healthcare sector.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead by EverGrand: 10:14pm On Aug 08, 2023
Rahkman:
All this nonsense mushroom churches

Projecting their mushroom existence must really appear like the only means of joy some have. Eeya.
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead by Myer(m): 10:21pm On Aug 08, 2023
PureFace1:

Typical brainwashed sheep

The hard way like this dead pastor that his sister died an untimely death, lost one of his wives to plane crashed and another one to cancer while he died untimely in a US Hospital himsel.

yeah he learned the Hard way that there is nothing like God.

Tell me, when last did you experience Peace and Joy?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead by akinade28(f): 10:26pm On Aug 08, 2023
He has tried. He has done his part. He has made his little impact. Touched so many lives. May God comfort his family and give us grace to do his will untill our time is up.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead by fortunez1(m): 10:58pm On Aug 08, 2023
RIP
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead by Olojuidan: 10:59pm On Aug 08, 2023
Ogbon do you know when you would die ? And when you do do you know where’s you are going stop judging ppl
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead by Sprints3: 11:00pm On Aug 08, 2023
PureFace1:

A Judaism rabbi said something that shocked me watched the video and was like I thought I was the only who thought that way till I saw the video he said There is no God that human beings created it becos of Greed and we needed an imaginary friend to cry to for help just like little children play with imaginary friends to help kill boredom. He said humans are afraid of death they want to live forever, that they had to create haeven and hell to keep them self satisfied. He said that greed is the problem of human.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead by Osaremwantaelvi(m): 11:11pm On Aug 08, 2023
I dedicate this song to him: I just want to make it to heaven by Deitrick Haddon
https://www.ceenaija.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/Deitrick_Haddon_-_Well_Done-www.CeeNaija.com_.mp3
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead by miqos02(m): 11:36pm On Aug 08, 2023
Rest in peace
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead by Yankee101: 11:53pm On Aug 08, 2023
Hell was not created for humans

To the contrary God is in love with you, He knows your name

I’m sure you want to help the hungry, the sick, the thirsty, the poor and the imprisoned right?

Matthew 25:41,44,45
43 Then shall He say also unto them on the left hand, ‘Depart from Me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels.

44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?

45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.
PureFace1:

Your God can keep his pathetic love to himself or save it for pathetic people like this dead pastor that believed in him, too bad he did rather watch people masturbate or monitor who sin against him than to help him when he was still alive.

What's the difference between your God that threaten to burn people for eternity for not doing his biddings and wicked criminals, thieves or kidnappers that threaten to kill you if you don't do their biddings too ?

You worship and call one a God for threatening to burn you for eternity if you don't worship him but i'm sure you would curse any criminals that threaten to hurt you if you don't do their biddings too.

See how brainwashed you are, your God is a Devil
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead by VULCAN(m): 12:09am On Aug 09, 2023
It's clear that you are a loose cannon.

A man was born and lived well. Touched many lives positively and has died at 67

Instead of you to pass condolences to the friends, family and church members, you went off on a foolish rant.

Even Einstein will not be able to find any relationship btw what occured and your response.

Also the fact that you can't tell the difference btw London and the US has told us all we need to know about your level of exposure

Creamypie:
My question is with all the "prosperity" and "Miracle" teaching, that they deceive people with, what is the ultimate price for worshipping God. Its not the above listed. So what is it? What did Jesus teach as reward for true worshippers that these men replaced with miracle/breakthrough/prosperity? I know 100% he's now totally dust and not in heaven..... The "heaven " they deceived people with.he even died in London hospital. Y go to hospital to seek medical care? When heavenly bliss is all yours

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead by Creamypie(m): 1:03am On Aug 09, 2023
VULCAN:

Instead of you to pass condolences to the friends, family and church members, you went off on a foolish rant.

Even Einstein will not be able to find any relationship btw what occured and your response.

Also the fact that you can't tell the difference btw London and the US has told us all we need to know about your level of exposure

get off my mention. Who asked u to comment? People like u hate reality
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead by fimzzy1991: 1:37am On Aug 09, 2023
[color=#006600][/color]
Your eyes will soon clear. There is a place called hell. There is a God and He has a house, heaven.
Creamypie:
My question is with all the "prosperity" and "Miracle" teaching, that they deceive people with, what is the ultimate price for worshipping God. Its not the above listed. So what is it? What did Jesus teach as reward for true worshippers that these men replaced with miracle/breakthrough/prosperity? I know 100% he's now totally dust and not in heaven..... The "heaven " they deceived people with.he even died in foreign hospital. Y go to hospital to seek medical care? When heavenly bliss is all yours
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead by fimzzy1991: 1:41am On Aug 09, 2023
[color=#006600][/color]Just make sure you're ready to meet him. Your believe in Him or disbelief doesn't change His sovereignty.
Please repent, Jesus loves you
quote author=PureFace1 post=124974089]Too Bad his God couldn't save him.

A God that threaten to burn you for eternity if you don't do his bidding is that a God or a Devil? [/quote]
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead by PureFace1(m): 4:04am On Aug 09, 2023
ComeToJesus:

Na people like you dey shout "Oh God, help me" in your last days..

And how many people have your pathetic god helped when they cried for him in their last day ?

Many people died every day and suffered even after calling to your fake god for help but he did rather watch people masturbate than to prove he exist or help them.
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead by PureFace1(m): 4:16am On Aug 09, 2023
dalass:

Please Waka pass then

E no too hard undecided

My reply bothers you because you know there's truth in it, you are the one that need to waka pass i was'nt replying to you.
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead by PureFace1(m): 4:19am On Aug 09, 2023
donmik:

I rebuke you in the name of Jesus.
I collapse your deceitful structure in the name of Jesus

Keep deceiving yourself lol

Your god did rather watch me masturbate than to listen to whatever you say, brainwashed mofo
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead by PureFace1(m): 4:20am On Aug 09, 2023
Triplerg:
If you are an apostate, leave those of us who believe in God/ religion alone. Nobody cares about your agnostic views. Do your thing make I do my thing.

Tell your fellow brainwashed sheeps to stop quoting me
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead by PureFace1(m): 4:29am On Aug 09, 2023
Myer:

Tell me, when last did you experience Peace and Joy?

I have always been happy and I don't believe in your fake god.

Typical brainwashed sheep, even this dead pastor did not have peace and joy despite all his beliefs in your fake god, your god couldn't saved his two wives and sister from dying or even saved him from dying untimely too.

Go and ask the richest billionionaire in the world that don't believe in any god if they are not having peace and joy.
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead by Creamypie(m): 4:55am On Aug 09, 2023
VULCAN:

one of his manipulated sheep has spoken
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead by Myer(m): 5:31am On Aug 09, 2023
PureFace1:

I have always been happy and I don't believe in your fake god.

Typical brainwashed sheep, even this dead pastor did not have peace and joy despite all his beliefs in your fake god, your god couldn't saved his two wives and sister from dying or even saved him from dying untimely too.

Go and ask the richest billionionaire in the world that don't believe in any god if they are not having peace and joy.

John.14.27 - Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

That's the Peace I'm referring to.
And happiness is different from Joy.
Only God gives you these.

The subject of death is one that remains a mystery.
Some times, the righteous are taken away to save them from an impending evil and imminent wrath of God. Some times people mistake evil people for righteous people. But by their fruits you'll know them.

Believers should rejoice when righteous people die.
Sinners should be very afraid when people that are considered/confirmed righteous should die.

Isa.57.1-3 The righteous perishes, And no man takes it to heart; Merciful men are taken away, While no one considers That the righteous is taken away from evil.
He shall enter into peace; They shall rest in their beds, Each one walking in his uprightness.

"But come here, You sons of the sorceress, You offspring of the adulterer and the harlot!

Isa.57.19-21 "I create the fruit of the lips: Peace, peace to him who is far off and to him who is near," Says the LORD, "And I will heal him."

But the wicked are like the troubled sea, When it cannot rest, Whose waters cast up mire and dirt.

"There is no peace," Says my God, "for the wicked."
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead by drololaaof: 5:44am On Aug 09, 2023
Barrywilly:
The man died a long time ago when his wife and strong pillar, Pastor Bimbo Odukoya died in that plane crash in PH. To compound his woes, he lost the wife he married after Bimbo to cancer and shortly thereafter again, he lost his twin sister, Kehinde. All these must have been too much for him to bear. Rest on beloved. A Gallant God's General. You have fought a good fight. Rest on.
Your quote above very nice.
Nobody is preaching redemption, salvation ,baptism of the holy ghost . Many are speaking in tongue that is fake.
The joy and happiness of new born after accepting Jesus we all read in the acts of the Apostles is not witnessed now.
May his soul be accepted into the holy heaven.
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead by enemyofprogress: 6:42am On Aug 09, 2023
Negroid001:
He has gone to meet bimbo.
Rip great man.
which Bimbo? Bimbo that has remarried since. If na you, you go still dey wait?
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead by Abelino(m): 6:43am On Aug 09, 2023
Ignorance is bliss. You lack knowledge of the teaching of Christ Jesus so shut da Bleep up.
Creamypie:
My question is with all the "prosperity" and "Miracle" teaching, that they deceive people with, what is the ultimate price for worshipping God. Its not the above listed. So what is it? What did Jesus teach as reward for true worshippers that these men replaced with miracle/breakthrough/prosperity? I know 100% he's now totally dust and not in heaven..... The "heaven " they deceived people with.he even died in foreign hospital. Y go to hospital to seek medical care? When heavenly bliss is all yours

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

List: 30 Pairs Of Bible Verses That Contradict One Another / Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue / Olukoya And Wife On Their Wedding Day In 1986

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.