Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) (59958 Views)

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo (white) Girlfriend (pics/video) / Man Marries His Elderly Oyinbo Girlfriend In Owerri, Imo State (Photos, Video) / Man Curses His Oyinbo Girlfriend In Igbo, Gives Her Wrong Translation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by dkidd: 5:46pm On Aug 09, 2023
UnfairLife7:
we men don't have shame. Instead of him to go work his ass off and marry a Nigerian woman. He's looking for cheap means of getting paper through this ugly shit grin

Tufia
And how do u know he's doing it for the paper and not love? How can u call someone an ugly shit? Why not stop being stupid and wish them well
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by Bukola94: 5:50pm On Aug 09, 2023
siofra:
We all know it's for money.

Nigerian men are truly a disgrace. Because of Nigerian men, I'm ashamed to call myself a Nigerian 🤢
wetin men go do? Our Senate, executives and presidency are sharing millions from Monday to Friday. Which kind lifestyle be this? Nigeria men want to drive flashy cars&spent dollars to impress or oppress their friends. While Nigerians ladies wants men that will buy them latest iPhones, designers wears,bags,shoes&expensive cosmetics. In this poverty nation, in this Nigeria economy...wetin men or women go do? There nothing new , eyes have seen & ears have heard
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by Adakintroy: 5:52pm On Aug 09, 2023
Reginal Daniel was love. This is too.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by Bluezy13(m): 5:52pm On Aug 09, 2023
UnfairLife7:
you don't have shame if you support this. Nothing beat my naija babes biko

Just one question: "Is the woman not a human being?"
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by HRMK: 5:53pm On Aug 09, 2023
RATHER SAY IGBO MAN PROPOSES TO HIS OYINBO GIRLFRIEND!CHIKENAN!!
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by Bukola94: 5:53pm On Aug 09, 2023
BlackAdam65:
back then when black people use to rule the world marrying a white person was something to be ashamed of and black people wouldnt want to stoop so low as marrying an inferior being such as the whites but now it's seen as an achievement this show how low we have gone in life what a pity
LOL! Does it feel disgusting ? They said they like it like that, leave them with their lifestyle and let them carry the cross. Let keep our fingers crossed and let's hope nobody get hurt
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by MichaelSokoto(m): 5:55pm On Aug 09, 2023
virginprincess:
Nigeria men can do anything for green card,tueh.
have u removed d big log of 🪵 4rm ur eyes 1st b4 attempting to remove d toothpick 4rm our eyes?
cool

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by Drayco007(m): 5:55pm On Aug 09, 2023
lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by jaxxy(m): 5:58pm On Aug 09, 2023
Jennyclay:
Another broke Nigerian monkey at it again

Biko I can’t laugh cheesy

She's pretty just too fat. Any guy that marries a white lady is broke? undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by Jman06(m): 5:58pm On Aug 09, 2023
UnfairLife7:
we men don't have shame. Instead of him to go work his ass off and marry a Nigerian woman. He's looking for cheap means of getting paper through this ugly shit grin

Tufia
And why must he work his asz off just to marry a Nigerian liability of a girl When he can get a richer oyinbo lady that can upgrade his status?

Did he tell you that his name is JOB the sufferer

If Naija girls would not marry a broke guy, why should guys be the ones to marry wretched Nigerian girls??

I like what the guy did jare! Even though I personally might prioritize other factors in choosing a partner, I honestly like it when guys also go for who's financially ripe when choosing a wife, provided they would be committed to the lady and not scam or treat her badly on the long run.

What is source for the goose is also source for the gander

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by Benwallt(m): 5:59pm On Aug 09, 2023
My race. Haba! Some will even shop oyibo shit to stay afloat. Imagine that woman Na Naija woman, Na paliative Dem go dey use am for

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 6:00pm On Aug 09, 2023
The OP is a clear definition of weyrey
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by onadana: 6:03pm On Aug 09, 2023
Jennyclay:

You need to do sit ups for that your stomach 🙂
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by maduxs: 6:04pm On Aug 09, 2023
Hustle is real
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by jeromestarks: 6:06pm On Aug 09, 2023
virginprincess:
Nigeria men can do anything for green card,tueh.
🤣
E pain u say Dem no marry u.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by Bukola94: 6:06pm On Aug 09, 2023
Candidlady:

You got no sense
LOL! u are so mean to him. People no get shame again in this part of the world, poverty and desperation to secure the bag and the future can make people do the unbelievable. It will shock u,if the devil ask "rise your hands if you want to get rich&powerful for 10years,then took your life. People can do anything quick to live comfortably and live a luxurious lifestyle
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by emmnprince(m): 6:07pm On Aug 09, 2023
Jennyclay:

CuriousStudent:
When it's a man it is called "securing future" or "compromising"

When it is a woman it is called "greed"
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by mysticwarrior(m): 6:07pm On Aug 09, 2023
siofra:

Nigerian men are truly a disgrace. Because of Nigerian men, I'm ashamed to call myself a Nigerian 🤢
The man committed no crime against any law neither did he committed a sin against God, abeg free the man Jare.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by emmnprince(m): 6:10pm On Aug 09, 2023
siofra:

Jennyclay:

CuriousStudent
post=124992643:

When it's a man it is called "securing future" or "compromising"

When it is a woman it is called "greed"
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by mysticwarrior(m): 6:10pm On Aug 09, 2023
BlackAdam65:
black men have no shame
You should be ashamed of yourself for not wishing them a happy married life, alaye don japa, if e pain you well well go hug transformer
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by Kaido: 6:12pm On Aug 09, 2023
AmancalledGod:
And who says we aren't ashamed of you girls
Omo, you get bad mouth o grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by Bukola94: 6:12pm On Aug 09, 2023
JimmySwaggart:
For the sake of love she allowed herself to be remote controlled all the way to Nigeria. This is no love but a union with both parties having something to gain exploiting the other.
the CP settled a case around January or February, the guy is in prison, the lady is an America citizen. Kasala burst when the lady came to her senses, she noticed her account in dollars have been de ja vu& was contacting her family abroad to send her more dollars. After the good bad guy have dickmatizes the American with his black rod. That case get has it be...to be continue
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by nzebig: 6:12pm On Aug 09, 2023
Everyone one won't be like you hungry low life idiot I pray God's blessings and Grace upon them . All above unity,peace, love and understanding among the couple
Jennyclay:

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by sallazlee(m): 6:15pm On Aug 09, 2023
Pretty, or what da Bleep?
Pretty indeed
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by PDJT: 6:15pm On Aug 09, 2023
BlackAdam65:
black men have no shame

-You that calls yourself "Black", because Oyibo called you "Black". You get shame? Pot and Kettle things. Mchew!
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by Otasikwe(m): 6:18pm On Aug 09, 2023
God forbid
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by ubimagos: 6:18pm On Aug 09, 2023
Which kind joke be this!
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by ojonugba2014(m): 6:22pm On Aug 09, 2023
No amount of money or benefits wl make me to marry this kind of a lady as my wife.

Over my dead body.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by Bukola94: 6:22pm On Aug 09, 2023
MrsTwrite:
It's better than doing blood money.
Congratulations to them, na Japa things.
OT, u know how many times the guy has been applying for Visa and been denied, before he finally jam this white woman. There are websites or SM for fatso men & women, some of them in their early 20s and 30s looking for friendship and love. Lol! Na china,Japan, Korea, Canada, Belgium, Brazil ladies I want if you can find me one, u will will be getting 10% commission anytime the bags dey enter. LMAO
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by Tlordi: 6:23pm On Aug 09, 2023
Congratulations bro... She pretty and sexy curve woman dey sweet for slim guy like him
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by Gerrard59(m): 6:24pm On Aug 09, 2023
BlackAdam65:
black men have no shame

Nigerian men*

African Americans, Barbadians, Bahamians, black Brazilians and heck even South African and Namibian men aren't this shameless.

I will die on the hill that says the majority of Nigerian men are unintelligent and stoopid people. Terrible lots who have failed their women!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by Aragon001: 6:27pm On Aug 09, 2023
I pity this nigga waist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences / "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) / My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.