Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,379 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike (52728 Views)

NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol / JUST IN: Nigeria Confirms Another Case Of Coronavirus / Breaking!!! Nigeria Confirms Another Case Of Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by naijaboy756: 4:09pm On Aug 10, 2023
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

TIME TO MAKE A VERY STRONG STATEMENT TO THESE USELESS APC LEADERS AND LEADERSHIP

1 Like

Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by Unclefemolala(m): 4:10pm On Aug 10, 2023
Nawa o
Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by Morbeta11(m): 4:10pm On Aug 10, 2023
Hiting 1000k soon...
Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by Omoawoke: 4:12pm On Aug 10, 2023
BigYash:
The Igbo you are even wailing over are better than you in all ways.. The Obi you masturbate over can never suffer what you are suffering in life right now. He is a former governor and I can bet nobody in your family has ever been a chairman of a local government.. The Tinubu you are advocating for,doesn’t even know if you or your father exists.. Thats another side of your stupidity .. You can see again,how stupid you are. grin

Igbos the poverty capital of southern Nigeria

Ebonyi state remains the worst in multidimensional poverty

Hahah

Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by Philomath1212: 4:14pm On Aug 10, 2023
If I tell you people the landing cost of PMS, una go demand for the head of Mele Kyari... Those guys are just ripping off Nigerians...
Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by Reference(m): 4:15pm On Aug 10, 2023
Omoawoke:
The biggest mistake was floating naira at the same time subsidy was removed.
Nothing to check or balance the other. Both fuel price and naira will be dancing azonto.
The govenrment need to be extra creative and find a way to solve this problem

I am Jagaban supporter but I never supported the floating of the naira from day one

Meanwhile

Some people like this mofo are irredeemably senseless
Because your candidate did not win an election is no reason to wish your country fail and celebrate bad news. There’s something about the universe, you will eventually get what you wish one way or the other. The way you sniff around looking for bad news, that energy will locate you and bad news will eventually hit you.
I asked myself sincerely, if obi had won and become president, would I because of that wish my country bad and hoping it fails? Of course no. There are times when you should know when to draw the line. Politics is one thing, hating your country is another.

Oga. As a 'supporter' you have no one to blame but yourself. You have not sat down to relate your electoral actions with the experiences you are facing now and going forward.

You have not said what made you retun a government that performed so badly over its tenure from 2015 to 2023 to power when you must have made a better choice of replacing a badly performing government in 2015, showing your choice then was not based on principle but sentiment.

And having decided along a course of error you guys further exercebated it by appointing leaders now you cannot caution, cannot negotiate with and cannot threaten with the tools of democratic opposition.

Meaning that you and me are stuck with a government that will run this country the way it likes and even when you clearly see a tragic accident coming you will be unable to do anything about it.

So sorry. Na the bed wey una make.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by Boyjaco: 4:15pm On Aug 10, 2023
Simple means as dollar gose up you see lesser cars on road of Africa
Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by EdiskyHarry: 4:20pm On Aug 10, 2023
All those who voted for APC even after seeing the destruction these idiots did to Nigeria, may God punish you all.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by Goddyrichie(m): 4:20pm On Aug 10, 2023

1 Like

Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by harmargedon: 4:20pm On Aug 10, 2023
Suspect33:
By the time Timubu finish with this country, even his diminishing supporters will ask him to return the mandate grin

Whatever happened to "it's his brain we need, not his body" shey the brain don ferment ni
grin

😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by Saidfx(m): 4:20pm On Aug 10, 2023
hkunle71:
Nigeria and Nigerians will survive all these ups and down In Sha Allah... To make a better 9JA, things must go rough first. May God assist Tinubu our president

Amin!!!
Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by LONEWOLFJOHN: 4:22pm On Aug 10, 2023
Taylor90:
See who miscreants been dey hype say na master strategist, technocrat and first class accounting student from Chicago university

His track records are there, but has refused US government to release his Chicago education records to the public

He did it in Lagos he will replicate it in Nigeria

He has the experience yen yen yen

Just 3 months this Animal has worsen the country

Dollar is almost 1000, Shebi them remove dollar subsidy too

Anyways I’m not surprised because I knew the urine device will be worse than Buhari

Tinubu is a non living thing
Leave Nigerians, they got what they deserve, we never see anything yet. By the time Tinubu finish, Nigerians will be praying to go to Hell instead

2 Likes

Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by vanitybutiwanti: 4:24pm On Aug 10, 2023
Mrtaye:

Mugu there is no justification what so ever buying fuel at 700+ so stfu
Sharrap illiterate, you know nothing, the only thing scoundrels and never do wells like you know how to do is to curse and abuse people on the internet. Maybe you think the people selling petrol are running a charity organization, if your father is invited to govern Nigeria today, hell fail woefully considering the fact that it's obvious people from your family don't ask questions or try to know the reasons behind an occurrence. Now let me school you, the parallel market has been expunged and subsidy has been removed, the fuel marketers import fuel at the prevalent dollar rate and you don't expect them to sell at 100 naira to you, if you can sell at a lower price, you and your father can as well get a license and sell at a give away price, I promise you, your family will make a lot of money. It's not about coming alone to talk about things you have absolutely no idea about. Now get lost
Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by kelly72: 4:24pm On Aug 10, 2023
Only this morning, as I made to fly from Abuja airport I saw so many presidential planes belonging to different Ecowas heads of states already parked. They were in Aso Rock meeting Nigeria's president to plan the invasion of Niger to restore democracy.

And someone on the conveyor bus asked, "So Tinubu likes democracy?

]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by Omoawoke: 4:26pm On Aug 10, 2023
Reference:

Oga. As a 'supporter' you have no one to blame but yourself. You have not sat down to relate your electoral actions with the experiences you are facing now and going forward.

You have not said what made you retun a government that performed so badly over its tenure from 2015 to 2023 to power when you must have made a better choice of replacing a badly performing government in 2015, showing your choice then was not based on principle but sentiment.

And having decided along a course of error you guys further exercebated it by appointing leaders now you cannot caution, cannot negotiate with and cannot threaten with the tools of democratic opposition.

Meaning that you and me are stuck with a government that will run this country the way it likes and even when you clearly see a tragic accident coming you will be unable to do anything about it.

So sorry. Na the bed wey una make.

Nice epistle. But I don’t see how changes the fact that Asiwaju remains the best candidate.
I did not say I regret choosing Jagaban. I only made mention of the policy which I was against.
And pls show me any government in the world that is perfect !

The fact we choose a candidate doesn’t mean they are perfect. And the fact that your candidate did not win does not warrant hoping that your country fails

Are you sure you are educated enough to understand this simple thing? Because I’m saying one thing, you are saying another
Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by Sapaz02: 4:26pm On Aug 10, 2023
Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by irepnaija4eva(m): 4:27pm On Aug 10, 2023
Omoawoke:
Nothing to check or balance the other. Both fuel price and naira will be dancing azonto.

I am Jagaban supporter but I never supported the floating of the naira from day one

Meanwhile

Because your candidate did not win an election is no reason to wish your country fail and celebrate bad news. There’s something about the universe, you will eventually get what you wish one way or the other. The way you sniff around looking for bad news, that energy will locate you and bad news will eventually hit you.
I asked myself sincerely, if obi had won and become president, would I because of that wish my country bad and hoping it fails? Of course no. There are times when you should know when to draw the line. Politics is one thing, hating your country is another.

He never said he hates his country, he just hate stupid people running the country without remorse for the poor masses..

Imagine a country where the elites tells the poor masses to make sacrifices, while they the politicians go home with tokens (MILLIONS) for vacation..

Folks like you always try to push the narrative that some group of people hate this country.
Castigating those that are vocal against this Government. But turns a blind eye to the idiots whose policy are ruining the country..

My advice to you is.. Step back and view everything with an objective mind..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by Mendy101: 4:27pm On Aug 10, 2023
[quote author=Omoawoke post=125016547]The biggest mistake was floating naira at the same time subsidy was removed.

Shut up your dirty mouth you maggot standing on a dead mandate, what did you expect when you voted someone with so many corruption history and baggage’s, you support tinubu kor but do not support floating of the Naira ni, may thunder strike you down this instance, look at how everybody is suffering because of your stupid ronu…fool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by Metrofox(m): 4:28pm On Aug 10, 2023
EmperorCaesar:
Former Minister Oby Ezekwesili proposed policy

I know its for good

Idiot is she your president?

1 Like

Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by Omoawoke: 4:28pm On Aug 10, 2023
irepnaija4eva:

He never said he hates his country, he just hate stupid people running the country without remorse of the poor masses..

Imagine a country where the elites tells the poor masses to make sacrifices, while they the politicians go home with tokens (MILLIONS) for vacation..

Folks like you always try to push the narrative that some group of people hate this country.
Castigating those that are vocal against this Government. But turns a blind eye to the idiots whose policy are ruining the country..

My advice to you is.. Step back and view everything with an objective mind..

Are u his mouthpiece. The person I quoted did not deny wishing that Nigeria fails.

Are you dumb you didn’t sense the joy in his comment. Abeg shift away lowly chameleon.
Don’t be half smart
Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by Exceed15: 4:30pm On Aug 10, 2023
What exactly has Tinubu been preparing for? Election not governance. He is an utter failure

1 Like

Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by Metrofox(m): 4:30pm On Aug 10, 2023
Omoawoke:

I didn’t support nonsense.
No government is perfect. Tinubu remains the best candidate to rule Nigeria and I never regretted supporting him.
I was not just okay with the naira floating.

Best candidate indeed with record high inflation never witnessed by any other administration. Una dey go school serf?
Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by anataala: 4:31pm On Aug 10, 2023
The should take it to N2,000 Naira criminals kawai yan iska mutanen baza Ma chiya amanar kasa. Allah ya isarma talakawa
ijustdey:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/08/10/ipman-confirms-another-fuel-pump-price-hike/

1 Like

Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by Metrofox(m): 4:31pm On Aug 10, 2023
Omoawoke:

Seun mynd44 Dominique

If this guy no collect ban, walahi this nairaland no go contain tribal slurs again.

Nobody has monopoly of insults oo, some of us have bad mouths oo, we are just respecting nairaland rules

Shut up go cry for corner, omo agbado

1 Like

Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by sonofElElyon: 4:32pm On Aug 10, 2023
Hopefully port harcourt refinery will commence production by December this year as Tinubu promised and this will positively impact and reduce the price

Use my invitation code to mine ice token on ice network for free. Use this link to download the app and follow the simple prompts

ice.io/@iyanuchristian

after you download the app, iyanuchristian is invitation code.
Main net is slated for October 2024 when you can swap ice token for fiat or stable coins on exchanges
Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by Kaiser20: 4:33pm On Aug 10, 2023
Since July 2023, all the Supporters of Ebola Tinubu who use to stand on his Blocos and manhood have all disappeared from Nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by irepnaija4eva(m): 4:33pm On Aug 10, 2023
Omoawoke:

Are u his mouthpiece. The person I quoted did not deny wishing that Nigeria fails.

Are you dumb you didn’t sense the joy in his comment. Abeg shift away lowly chameleon.
Don’t be half smart

Fools will always seek reasons to remain dumb.. Always defending their poverty stricken-chains.
It speaks volumes of the brainless earthworm I'm engaging with....
I'm sure your still feeding from your parents..
Don't worry e go soon clear for your eyes..

2 Likes

Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by Okoronkwow(m): 4:33pm On Aug 10, 2023
Let it reach #2000 per litre.... So that peace and one Nigeria will stand.....

If any one asked you for money check if he or she is supporting APC.

1 Like

Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by okoroemeka(m): 4:34pm On Aug 10, 2023
Ofunaofu:
Let the poor breathe......
if there is still air for you to breathe for free when tinubu finishes with us,two calamitous decisions made without carefully planning,the fuel subsidy removal and dollar liberalization,all the monies they think they will save from subsidy will come to nothing when inflation deals the final blow
Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by victory36(m): 4:37pm On Aug 10, 2023
Omoawoke:

Meanwhile

where did she slander the country? Anyone who says anything that does not praise tinubu is a traitor to you guys.🤮
Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by vanitybutiwanti: 4:39pm On Aug 10, 2023
starstaz:
Look at the excuses:::

• fuel would continue to increase as long as the US Dollar rose in the foreign exchange market.

• Market forces as the primary determinant of prices

There are problems with the middle classes of this country for the following reasons

>> The numerous expert on petroleum economics and engineers are not with their thinking cap for various obvious reasons and suffice to says what is the value of our higher education if we can't solve common life problem issues threatening our existence

>> The few specialize university based petroleum too have not covered themselves in glory rather advocacy should go into de-funding them if they cannot be scrapped for peculiar reasons

>> The crude is here in abundance, so also the vast gas resources yet laziness as allowed us to sleep it off and consign it to Dollar forces and international forces. No local value thinking process again. Suffering and smiling in the midst of plenty. Selling ram to the world and eating bone at home

>> This brings the thought process that goes into destruction of local refinery to question ( are we daft). Nobody is thinking of value addition. Nobody is thinking of capacity building for local refinery or Legalization of illegal refinery.

>> The middle class will have to decide whether to live an honorable Life or die a miserable death in the hands of the Holocaust leadership that is headed by Tinubu, NNPC and the National assembly. Giving another 100yrs, this set of political leadership will not resuscitate our moribund refinery and evidence are abounds to this claim and neither should we be surprised if dollar exchange to naira by 2000 or 10000 anymore with consequential adjustment in the price of petrol.

The biggest solution now is to organize ourselves as expert and technicians and demands for ownership of these illegal refineries and upscaling it to it's full Legalization that can receive crude from NNPC and process it for local consumption without interference from Dollars scrimmages. Make we just avoid Dangote, Tinubu or NNPC and carry our future on our heads. Not doing this now as an urgent intervention, this house we neglected may crash unabashedly on our heads .
Reason I maintain that Nigerians are largely uninformed, are the illegal refinery operators paying for crude being refined in their make shit facilities? What about the damage they wreck on the environment during the process? When the refineries are eventually fixed, do you honestly think you'll buy fuel at less than 500 naira per liter? I pray your preferred candidate or the revolution and coup you pray for happens, let's see what you guys will do differently. Maybe you think the private refinery owners will be running a charity organization hence their production won't be optimized for profit. Too many loudmouths and semi illiterates in Nigeria. Talk is truly cheap

1 Like

Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by eldoradoxx: 4:40pm On Aug 10, 2023
Beremx:
The difference is that these ones didn't mention when they're increasing fuel pump price just like their counterparts said in the gas sector.
Ordinary Nigerians should tighten their belts and brace up for more hardships to come. Las las we shall survive it.
Tinubu has come to bring more pains and sufferings on Nigerians.
God forbid, which suffering, it is for IPOB members alone, am Yoruba Ronu, fuel still sells for #198 per liter if u have a Ronu ID card.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Peter Obi's $12.24m Investment In Breweries Now Worth $5.38m - TheCable / COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" / FG To Pardon Orji Kalu, Dariye, Nyame. Ignores El-Zakzaky - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.