Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,428 members, 7,812,260 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? (31301 Views)

I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX / My Husband Cheated On Me With His 6-month Pregnant Married Colleague / Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by glozyyy(m): 3:33pm On Aug 23, 2023
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

If he bangs her he won't be the first and he definitely will not be the last grin

And he won't be the last to suffer the consequences of sleeping with another man's wife.

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by maticar: 3:34pm On Aug 23, 2023
udemzyudex:
Lol.. If you're around married women, especially the ones that are still kinda young, you won't take this seriously.

Just laugh it off and try to avoid when necessary.
Special adviser on young married women affairs grin

The bible said FLEE from every form of evil

Sin is knocking on his door and you say nothing spoil

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by thesilentman(m): 3:34pm On Aug 23, 2023
qtguru:

Opening topic because of someone's wife. Your type dey end up as victim, instead of you to focus on your own thing.
Married women won't let me-i think it's a curse.Sometimes i bang,at times i just look away.

3 Likes

Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by jayAjoku(m): 3:35pm On Aug 23, 2023
maticar:

No mind am

He even brought it to nairaland for validation

A man looking for validation

Oh God
He’s a complete and utter nincompoop it’s people like him that get upset when their girlfriends have male friends but they will be forming bestie with women in their workspace like fools . I hope her husband catches him and shoots him very useless somebody
Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by finallybusy: 3:35pm On Aug 23, 2023
One thing I’ve never regretted is distancing myself from situations I have nothing to gain from. Whenever I had a crush in class, I moved far away from the target. At work, the same. You are in the place for a bigger purpose than catching an idiot woman. There are many fish in the sea.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by qtguru(m): 3:38pm On Aug 23, 2023
thesilentman:

Married women won't let me-i think it's a curse.Sometimes i bang,at times i just look away.

You should stop, some men are on the edge, and won't mind having your head.

3 Likes

Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by qtguru(m): 3:43pm On Aug 23, 2023
finallybusy:
One thing I’ve never regretted is distancing myself from situations I have nothing to gain from. Whenever I had a crush in class, I moved far away from the target. At work, the same. You are in the place for a bigger purpose than catching an idiot woman. There are many fish in the sea.

Not even about fishes in the sea, some women are liabilities, it costs you something time, money. I don't like men who can' control their urges, seen guys lose their job at work, because of women.

5 Likes

Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by jubrilELsudan: 3:43pm On Aug 23, 2023
YOU DEY FEAR TO FVCK HER?......ABI YOU BE VIRGIN?

Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by Guyman01: 3:44pm On Aug 23, 2023
If your heart is clear and you are not gradually getting emotionally attached you would have laughed and joked along about it immediately, but I know that why you posted this is to seek validation here about fcking another man's wife

1 Like

Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by abbey621(m): 3:48pm On Aug 23, 2023
VIVID IMAGINATION......... grin grin grin grin
Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by udemzyudex(m): 3:51pm On Aug 23, 2023
maticar:

Special adviser on young married women affairs grin

The bible said FLEE from every form of evil

Sin is knocking on his door and you say nothing spoil

Flee from what exactly?
Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by Cjayboy: 3:52pm On Aug 23, 2023
Please, do not avoid her since she's your colleague, but carefully be careful and adopt work ethics and diplomacy.

Best of Luck Man..

1 Like

Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by OnlySonAlive: 3:53pm On Aug 23, 2023
N3TRAL:
You wouldn't notice what she called you if you haven't been nursing wild sexual fantasies in your mind. As an appealing young man, I get called "Sweetheart", "darling", "my love", and "my husband", etc by mature women. I'd exhaust Nairaland's cloud storage if I opened threads for all of them.

I advise you with the utmost sincerity to suppress that intent you have to knack somebody's wife 😂. It never ends well.

Please, what will happen if he knack her
Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by Savechild23: 3:53pm On Aug 23, 2023
If u love urself, disconnect this immoral feeling before it destroys u
Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by olisaEze(m): 3:54pm On Aug 23, 2023
Omoh if you noticed enough to write about it, the seed done already germinate finish! Lol, nwanne you don bend dis woman finish for ur mind! And the amusing thing there is that she might think you’re cute and enjoys flirting with you, but that doesn’t necessarily mean she wants to cheat on her husband. Just take life jejely, unless she has big arse and pointed brezz then my advice is Murife don’t run! grin

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by KingPure(m): 3:54pm On Aug 23, 2023
You better don't start committing adultery with her even with your thoughts yet. Run for your destiny, and I mean RUN young, old, or whatever man you are.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by Angelfrost(m): 3:55pm On Aug 23, 2023
N3TRAL:
You wouldn't notice what she called you if you haven't been nursing wild sexual fantasies in your mind. As an appealing young man, I get called "Sweetheart", "darling", "my love", and "my husband", etc by mature women. I'd exhaust Nairaland's cloud storage if I opened threads for all of them.

I advise you with the utmost sincerity to suppress that intent you have to knack somebody's wife 😂. It never ends well.

Boss... As you don download wetin dey my mind to type, make i just mention and twale for you.

Op, read and digest this comment... That's the summary!

You dey reason the woman.

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by Reptyle(m): 3:59pm On Aug 23, 2023
thesilentman:
She is married and a senior in my department. She never got tired complimenting my eloquence-always says she likes the way i speak.

Everyday,she'd wait for me so we can work together out of the plant and anyday i tell her i ain't ready for home yet,she gets clearly pissed.We chit-chat a lot.

Yesterday,she cosied up to my desk,as usual and said,in the presence of fellow colleagues,"Baby...oh,sorry,mr bla bla bla..."

Everyone was gobsmacked cos that's the same way she addresses her hubby who ocassionally drops her at work.

Now tongues have been wagging on account of that incidence-that both of us are probably...

I tried to dismiss the matter by saying that it was a freudian slip but my colleagues who were not having any of it,just told me to be careful.

Wahala dey o!

She probably is feeling all warm and fuzzy about you. But do not encourage it. If you can keep the friendly and professional relationship going without getting caught up in any complicated situations, you can. If not, stay away from her.

Work place relationships can get very complicated, moreso with a senior, female and married colleague. There will probably be some short-term gains but in the long run, you will find yourself trapped in the dead centre of a huge minefield. Don't do that to yourself.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by sulakishop(m): 4:01pm On Aug 23, 2023
The colour of the flame is bright and beautiful until you touch it
Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by sterlingD(m): 4:04pm On Aug 23, 2023
To the OP, do you have a woman in your life ? If you do or as the case maybe start dropping gist about you and your woman start with mentioning her name then start stylishly dropping gist about you and her.If possible be answering her call feigning important calls in your colleagues presence.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by darkmarky(m): 4:04pm On Aug 23, 2023
Never ever have sex with a married woman. Do not!
Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by Emmanuel30a: 4:08pm On Aug 23, 2023
thesilentman:
She is married and a senior in my department. She never got tired complimenting my eloquence-always says she likes the way i speak.

Everyday,she'd wait for me so we can work together out of the plant and anyday i tell her i ain't ready for home yet,she gets clearly pissed.We chit-chat a lot.

Yesterday,she cosied up to my desk,as usual and said,in the presence of fellow colleagues,"Baby...oh,sorry,mr bla bla bla..."

Everyone was gobsmacked cos that's the same way she addresses her hubby who ocassionally drops her at work.

Now tongues have been wagging on account of that incidence-that both of us are probably...

I tried to dismiss the matter by saying that it was a freudian slip but my colleagues who were not having any of it,just told me to be careful.

Wahala dey o!
So "Wetin" concerns me concerns you...? Wetin concerns "us"...? Now that you have pined/been pinned down like a safety pin or with safety pins..., opined and suggested, etc; that, it is a sleep on tongue(or a sleep of tongues...?)...; let me be checking all kinds/all types of tongues,etc; that can sing a song, that has sings or sang a song or songs-including tongue wagging/tongues wagging and tongues sagging songs,etc; and dingdong or like dingdong... I would even checks, look at or looks for,etc; the tongue or tongues of/tongues like/with Alex Song... I would checks Alex Song tongue(s)... Can you sing a song...,or can you/would you sings me a song...? I wonders why that woman or lady,etc; likes you and not "me"...? Lady likes you...or, the lady likes you... The lady likes you or the lady like you...? The lady likes a/the lady like you...? Whose lady or which lady...? That ransom and random lady,etc; with malady...?... When you are done with freudian slip or "freudian theory" whatever..., tell me about/tell me of "feudian" or guardian, or feudian and guardian...in/of India...? Feudian and guardian or feudian like guardian...? Like feudian like guardian...? Are you a feudian or a guardian...? You are a feudian like a guardian...? Are you her feudian or his/her/his&her guardian...? You wants to take her to India (as a guardian or as feudian...?)..., or you wants to be her guardian and feudian to India...? You wants her to be your guardian or your feudian and Indian guardian...? Your feudian to India guardian...? You are her Indian guardian or her feudian Indian guardian/her Indian feudian guardian...? You wants to be her Indian guardian and her Indian feudian...?...

1 Like

Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by medikend(m): 4:09pm On Aug 23, 2023
Tell her to give you a day off to see your doctor who prescribed antibiotics to treat a sexual transmission infection

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by Bigchristo: 4:19pm On Aug 23, 2023
thesilentman:

Wahala dey o!
She don Dey fall in love with you secretly, na so some men and women be, i advice you to be very careful before her husband come asking for your neck to be cut off, I Dey give married women long distance I nor want Wahala

1 Like

Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by Khastro(m): 4:24pm On Aug 23, 2023
hisexcellency34:
It's death that Is calling you...be wise
Hahahahah
Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by maasoap(m): 4:24pm On Aug 23, 2023
N3TRAL:

So, you don't notice what somoone calls most especially when it is not appropriate? You must be most dense person alive in the universe.
Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by maasoap(m): 4:29pm On Aug 23, 2023
jayAjoku:
Stupid people like the OP are one of the reasons marriages break up , You will see a Married Woman Cozying up to you and you will stay there Acting like you are a 10 year old child trying to play it off as office friendship when you know damn well men and women cannot be friends without some form of sexual interest on either side . Op you know what is going on you’re just forming naive I hope her husband catches you and shoots you nonsense. Once a woman is married leave her the heck alone don’t even compliment her

This your anger and name calling should have been directed at the married woman making advances on him, not the other way round. But I get it, you're the type who blames men for any issue between a man and a woman.

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by jayAjoku(m): 4:40pm On Aug 23, 2023
maasoap:

This your anger and name calling should have been directed at the married woman making advances on him, not the other way round. But I get it, you're the type who blames men for any issue between a man and a woman.
yes bro I always blame men because it always starts and ends with the man. Why is the man not to blame here ? First of all he knows she’s married Abeg tell me if you know a woman is married tell me why will you be flirting with her and forming work husband for her ? Why didn’t the op stop any form of fraternizing when he found out she was married ? Or are you saying the op is an idiot? Are you saying the Op doesn’t have brains ? Does the op not have some form of intelligence? For the op to be working in an organization he has some level of competence and life experience he is not a fool. And I am sure as hell he will not smile if he finds out another man is forming work husband with his wife or girlfriend. Oga anything wey happen between man and woman na the man dey allow am, if you think the woman is the one in control then you have a long way to go .
Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by johbara: 4:44pm On Aug 23, 2023
N3TRAL:

You just hit the head in the nail
Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by Inkling(f): 4:56pm On Aug 23, 2023
thesilentman:

Wahala dey o!

Office romance will lead you to where you don't like.
Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by rickleye: 4:57pm On Aug 23, 2023
thesilentman:

Wahala dey o!

It was deliberate.
It’s like me hearing a lady with a British accent.
Makes my temp cool.
But wait… must you open a Front Page for this.
If you have no feelings towards her then call her aside and let her know what’s happening.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by Octopusssy(f): 5:01pm On Aug 23, 2023
You no get wetin you dey think. I swear.

Mscheeew

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? / Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities / "I Can Actually Make Your Boyfriend Mine" - Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.