Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,055 members, 7,828,712 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? (31369 Views)

I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX / My Husband Cheated On Me With His 6-month Pregnant Married Colleague / Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by LotaTee: 5:01pm On Aug 23, 2023
N3TRAL:
You wouldn't notice what she called you if you haven't been nursing wild sexual fantasies in your mind. As an appealing young man, I get called "Sweetheart", "darling", "my love", and "my husband", etc by mature women. I'd exhaust Nairaland's cloud storage if I opened threads for all of them.

I advise you with the utmost sincerity to suppress that intent you have to knack somebody's wife 😂. It never ends well.
Are you gay? I'm not a troll and I don't mean any disrespect, just genuinely curious.
Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by mrblessed(m): 5:06pm On Aug 23, 2023
Oga, you pretty know where this thing will end
It's better you end it now.
Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by sgtponzihater1(m): 5:18pm On Aug 23, 2023
The great speaker advices us to avoid a man's wife. They are full of seductive words, but their end is living you in regret, in the grave or like a loaf of bread. Very difficult I find in reality. But may our strength be strong on the day when it is required.
Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by DonroxyII: 5:37pm On Aug 23, 2023
thesilentman:
She is married and a senior in my department. She never got tired complimenting my eloquence-always says she likes the way i speak.

Everyday,she'd wait for me so we can work together out of the plant and anyday i tell her i ain't ready for home yet,she gets clearly pissed.We chit-chat a lot.

Yesterday,she cosied up to my desk,as usual and said,in the presence of fellow colleagues,"Baby...oh,sorry,mr bla bla bla..."

Everyone was gobsmacked cos that's the same way she addresses her hubby who ocassionally drops her at work.

Now tongues have been wagging on account of that incidence-that both of us are probably...

I tried to dismiss the matter by saying that it was a freudian slip but my colleagues who were not having any of it,just told me to be careful.

Wahala dey o!
She already lost it in her soul ... Women can't help it Once they are infatuated That's why Women dey cast person once their eyes clear. .... Same Energies which She Use lust after you is the same Energies she go use rusticate you grin ....

Many women and sense na word & Oppositegrin

I can help You remove the Gamma creating weyrey in her head by reverse psychology everything....

You are the one helping her fire by not being a man enough .... Na simple thing ... Na chemicals dey worry her head ... simply dry it out with some formalities, Nutmeg & Zhizhou
& She go become normal in no time & Address you like a normal Colleagues!

You have an aspect She cherished which her husband lack ....

Her eyes no go clear until you show her the aspect you lack which her husband has .... You use equation two to balance her incomplete equation 1 ... she go run comot ya side before she put you for HR trouble ...

If You Gallant, Shine her one time, then 2nd & third... Hang boot. Fourth time is a disaster looming.... Then Reverse psychology everything if u fit to Square 1 as if nothing ever happened between the two of You beyond normal ordinary friend cheesy .... This Na for Real OGs no be for Boys in Men!

If you know how to configure Women... she will keep una secret for life ... If you can't configure Women, She will destroy you & everything about you even if spoon smell of you, She will destroy it cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by DonroxyII: 5:39pm On Aug 23, 2023
SonofGod231:
When are you taking her out for just steaks or something? That's one way to find out things clearly. You know I had a married female colleague like that,when her ways no cum pure again. I used one charming friend of mine to try the woman and she fell like a log of wood. Immediately,I avoided her like a plague.
You still committed a sin ...

Person wey lead person to sin committed same sin as the person & shall share from the wraths of that sin ...

Oya seek Atonements from ya God ...
Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by bonnyhope: 5:40pm On Aug 23, 2023
Staying too close to women brings emotional attachments
Men!! Use your heads because women most times lose focus even when they are married

1 Like

Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by insabarnur(m): 5:40pm On Aug 23, 2023
Three things I fear most

A married woman whose so comfortable relating freely with me daring marital boundaries

2) Poverty

3) An individual who never minds he's or her business.

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by DonroxyII: 5:41pm On Aug 23, 2023
Baronthecelebri:
Tell her pay you 50 million before you Bleep her, and wait for her reaction
she will friendzone him in no time grin ...
Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by Consciousmind01(m): 5:45pm On Aug 23, 2023
talented321:
Deep down'' there are many things going on in that office......

Ecclesiasticus 9:9 Sit not at all with another man's wife, nor sit down with her in thine arms, and spend not thy money with her at the wine; lest thine heart incline unto her, and so through thy desire thou fall into destruction. The wise hear and take heed.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 23, 2023
DonroxyII:
she will friendzone him in no time grin ...
You too like canal matters
Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by Consciousmind01(m): 5:47pm On Aug 23, 2023
thesilentman:
She is married and a senior in my department. She never got tired complimenting my eloquence-always says she likes the way i speak.

Everyday,she'd wait for me so we can work together out of the plant and anyday i tell her i ain't ready for home yet,she gets clearly pissed.We chit-chat a lot.

Yesterday,she cosied up to my desk,as usual and said,in the presence of fellow colleagues,"Baby...oh,sorry,mr bla bla bla..."

Everyone was gobsmacked cos that's the same way she addresses her hubby who ocassionally drops her at work.

Now tongues have been wagging on account of that incidence-that both of us are probably...

I tried to dismiss the matter by saying that it was a freudian slip but my colleagues who were not having any of it,just told me to be careful.

Wahala dey o!

Ecclesiasticus 9:9 Sit not at all with another man's wife, nor sit down with her in thine arms, and spend not thy money with her at the wine; lest thine heart incline unto her, and so through thy desire thou fall into destruction.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by DonroxyII: 5:51pm On Aug 23, 2023
Weathered:
I no know whether you just learn the word "Freudian slip" newly and in a hurry to use it.

But I hate men who complain that a married woman is after them.

Bro, the degree of welcome she feels around you, you created it, nurtured it and encouraged it.

Don't come here pretending because you're probably the most disgusting, irritating piece of human skunk right now.
You dey mind the isi-ewu dude .... A woman dey whine you you get sweet voice .. you come loud the drill .. she come fall .. you come dey famz Nonsense as if no be ya fault ...

Old game grin

1 Like

Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by DonroxyII: 5:54pm On Aug 23, 2023
ozo13:
Exactly.This happens alot at work place.some Married women just wanna get laid and I honestly don't know why.Some comes up with flimsy excuse of their husband not having their time.
E no Easy... Some Married women lastime dem touch her na years ago ...

Nothwistanding no carry another man wahala for head if you na sabi handle matter .... Some road are rough, You need a Rugged Hilux with Correct Auxiliary Gears to Rock am without Dilapidation if not ... His family go cry for am grin
Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by kay29000(m): 6:09pm On Aug 23, 2023
enemyofprogress:
Hit her for three months and run, that is, hit and run

How can he run when they work in the same establishment. You don't shit where you eat.
Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by delzbaba(m): 6:09pm On Aug 23, 2023
Run oh, very far
Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by Abifarin16: 6:10pm On Aug 23, 2023
thesilentman:

Wahala dey o!
It could mean nothing. But like your colleagues are telling you Be Very Very Careful
Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by DonroxyII: 6:10pm On Aug 23, 2023
IconicR:
You too like canal matters
grin ....
I'm Neither from Isreal(jew) nor Arab... grin

Which one be Canal ... Person want to be fvcked you are speaking English grin ..
Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by DonroxyII: 6:11pm On Aug 23, 2023
Savedday2:
She want make you knack her. Na 9ja girls hand work be that ooh.

The bottom line is that they are all ashawo both the ones forming church girl/GF/wife they are all the same.

That you have not caught her doing ashawo doesn't mean she is not an Ashawo.
For an Ashawo girl is an Ashawo Man.
Leave matter for Marthins.
Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by Guyman01: 6:27pm On Aug 23, 2023
Angelfrost:

Boss... As you don download wetin dey my mind to type, make i just mention and twale for you.

Op, read and digest this comment... That's the summary!

You dey reason the woman.
He is seeking a little encouragement here to complete wetin he been don dey reason for him rotten mind grin
Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by kay29000(m): 6:28pm On Aug 23, 2023
Emir8:
She did it intentionally to tell your female colleagues to stay off. It's a warning to both you and your female colleagues. [b]Don't get close to any female colleagues or you incurred her wrath. [/b]

cheesy
Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 23, 2023
DonroxyII:
grin ....
I'm Neither from Isreal(jew) nor Arab... grin

Which one be Canal ... Person want to be fvcked you are speaking English grin ..
Person wey get husband
Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by enemyofprogress: 6:34pm On Aug 23, 2023
kay29000:

How can he run when they work in the same establishment. You don't shit where you eat.
chop and clean mouth after the three months. Bone the biiiiitch for office.
Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by N3TRAL: 6:36pm On Aug 23, 2023
LotaTee:
Are you gay? I'm not a troll and I don't mean any disrespect, just genuinely curious.

I'm not gay.

I'm not homophobic.

Nice to meet you! Tell me about the competition that you didn't win?
Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by shoboy9: 6:40pm On Aug 23, 2023
@op. Oga the woman has proposed, are you saying yes or no? Which one is all dis?
Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by pomide(m): 6:41pm On Aug 23, 2023
you share a lot of similarities with her husband hence the slip
Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by DonroxyII: 6:42pm On Aug 23, 2023
IconicR:
Person wey get husband
Lol, Something is Wrong Somewhere she is trying to correct Outside.... or Maybe she just want to Thrill ... It's Human !
Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 23, 2023
DonroxyII:
Lol, Something is Wrong Somewhere she is trying to correct Outside.... or Maybe she just want to Thrill ... It's Human !
If you were in the OP's position will you go ahead with her?
Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by Xkale1996(m): 6:49pm On Aug 23, 2023
Some women are just stupid

I pray to God not give me such type of wife
Sha my wife to be knows who I am

She can't try non sense as we are dating talkless of when I married her
Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by Angelfrost(m): 6:55pm On Aug 23, 2023
Guyman01:

He is seeking a little encouragement here to complete wetin he been don dey reason for him rotten mind grin

Don't mind him... Who does he think he is fooling?!! grin

1 Like

Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by DonroxyII: 6:56pm On Aug 23, 2023
IconicR:
If you were in the OP's position will you go ahead with her?
I'm always in Op Shoe & I have never ... But I pity those women sha nevertheless I don't do Mercy-Fvck ...

I'm on the IQ side so I get to be shared many things by women & they confide much in me ... e no Easy with most Matrimonial home & wetin women eye dey see from men who can't even manage one woman & he dey Shag many out there ...

The culture forbid the women from doing same making many to die inside with Toxicity everywhere....

Check most toxic women, they are the Non Well Shagged women Leaving Bundle of Unfulfillment & Toxic chemicals Upon their Souls.

A well shagged women even if toxic due to background must bow for her man ... She will use all the lion & rage in her to develop you ...

Many people no no many things ... life is beyond 1 + 1 = 2 Only when you are computing on base 10 ... Any other base shall never be equal to 2.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 23, 2023
DonroxyII:
I'm always in Op Shoe & I have never ... But I pity those women sha nevertheless I don't do Mercy-Fvck ...

I'm on the IQ side so I get to be shared many things by women & they confide much in me ... e no Easy with most Matrimonial home & wetin women eye dey see from men who can't even manage one woman & he dey Shag many out there ...

The culture forbid the women from doing same making many to die inside with Toxicity everywhere....

Check most toxic women, they are the Non Well Shagged women Leaving Bundle of Unfulfillment & Toxic chemicals Upon their Souls.

A well shagged women even if toxic due to background must bow for her man ... She will use all the lion & rage in her to develop you ...

Many people no no many things ... life is beyond 1 + 1 = 2 Only when you are computing on base 10 ... Any other base shall never be equal to 2.
You are right on this
Most men who cheat with several women are leaving their wife at home with unfulfilled cravings. 😂

1 Like

Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by hayoholla(m): 7:17pm On Aug 23, 2023
thesilentman:

Wahala dey o!

Was she nonplussed after the she said that? If no, then she prolly is intentional about the signal. She might even be casual about the way she said it, but still she's giving you a subtle signal, maybe she think you're not paying attention, and the best way to do this is to be casual about, that's if she said it casually. It's a way of setting you up to whatever that comes after, which now solely depends on your conviction.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? / Silifat Wura (Widow Of Oko Oloyun) Remarries 2 Years After / Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.