Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? (31366 Views)

I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX / My Husband Cheated On Me With His 6-month Pregnant Married Colleague / Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by BoldBrainz(m): 7:26pm On Aug 23, 2023
IconicR:
Person wey get husband

For someone who supposedly has a disturbing allergy to romance, you sure spend immeasurable time in nairaland's romance section..😂. The irony makes for proper amusement.
Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by isabi2lof: 7:38pm On Aug 23, 2023
Once una two knack liadis , una two body go cool grin grin

No be only men want varieties of food , women too wan try other spices cheesy

Las las na the husband for house be the understanding man

1 Like

Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by DonroxyII: 7:58pm On Aug 23, 2023
IconicR:
You are right on this
Most men who cheat with several women are living their wife at home with unfulfilled cravings. 😂
You getti Point Now 👉 That's just it ....🤣

But why don't you usually understand my first post
Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 23, 2023
DonroxyII:
You getti Point Now 👉 That's just it ....🤣

But why don't you usually understand my first post
I understood but just want to know if you play too much too
Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by LotaTee: 8:07pm On Aug 23, 2023
N3TRAL:

I'm not gay.

I'm not homophobic.

Nice to meet you! Tell me about the competition that you didn't win?
Pleasure is all mine. A random writing competition that I found online and deluded myself into thinking I stood a chance. Thank you for not replying rudely.
Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by DonroxyII: 8:07pm On Aug 23, 2023
IconicR:
I understood but just want to know if you play too much too
Lol grin ... But why u wan Know now 🙄 ... I can't be jack of all trades without being wounded ... grin ...
Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by Coolgent(m): 8:14pm On Aug 23, 2023
thesilentman:
She is married and a senior in my department. She never got tired complimenting my eloquence-always says she likes the way i speak.

Everyday,she'd wait for me so we can work together out of the plant and anyday i tell her i ain't ready for home yet,she gets clearly pissed.We chit-chat a lot.

Yesterday,she cosied up to my desk,as usual and said,in the presence of fellow colleagues,"Baby...oh,sorry,mr bla bla bla..."

Everyone was gobsmacked cos that's the same way she addresses her hubby who ocassionally drops her at work.

Now tongues have been wagging on account of that incidence-that both of us are probably...

I tried to dismiss the matter by saying that it was a freudian slip but my colleagues who were not having any of it,just told me to be careful.

Wahala dey o!
Oga be careful o.
Never ever knack married woman.
As for your colleagues let them understand through you action toward her

1 Like

Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 23, 2023
DonroxyII:
Lol grin ... But why u wan Know now 🙄 ... I can't be jack of all trades without being wounded ... grin ...
You know some guys have no boundaries.
Not even someone's wife. I thought you belong to that group of guys
Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by DonroxyII: 8:16pm On Aug 23, 2023
IconicR:
Imagine O.... You are Profiling me niyen oo ... Make I kukuma dey prepare to be your Horseband cheesy
I no just sabi wear fake character sha !
Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 23, 2023
DonroxyII:
Imagine O.... You are Profiling me niyen oo ... Make I kukuma dey prepare to be your Horseband cheesy
I no just sabi wear fake character sha !
I'm just a curious cat
Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by DonroxyII: 8:19pm On Aug 23, 2023
IconicR:
I'm just a curious cat
Online is not enough to get a Clue ... Many people are different from their Online Character.... Many are Introverts Using Online to Go Extroverted!
Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 23, 2023
DonroxyII:
Online is not enough to get a Clue ... Many people are different from their Online Character.... Many are Introverts Using Online to Go Extroverted!
Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by N3TRAL: 8:20pm On Aug 23, 2023
LotaTee:
Pleasure is all mine. A random writing competition that I found online and deluded myself into thinking I stood a chance. Thank you for not replying rudely.

There's nothing offensive about your question. I understood that it was constructed by an inquisitive individual.
I noticed the typical Nigerian cautious mode of inquiry with the manner you coined and clarified your goodwill and genuine need for an answer 😂.

Give me an idea of what the competition was about? Are you a student? What industry? The prize money?
Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by LotaTee: 8:40pm On Aug 23, 2023
N3TRAL:

There's nothing offensive about your question. I understood that it was constructed by an inquisitive individual.
I noticed the typical Nigerian cautious mode of inquiry with the manner you coined and clarified your goodwill and genuine need for an answer 😂.

Give me an idea of what the competition was about? Are you a student? What industry? The prize money?
You may just be one of the few rational minds we have on here.

It had to do with writing a feel-good/inspirational post-covid story and grand prize was $300. I thought it would be an easy way to earn some money. Yes, I'm a student.
Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by N3TRAL: 9:18pm On Aug 23, 2023
LotaTee:
You may just be one of the few rational minds we have on here.

It had to do with writing a feel-good/inspirational post-covid story and grand prize was $300. I thought it would be an easy way to earn some money. Yes, I'm a student.

Look out for more essay competitions and send in your entries again. You'll be recognized next time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by Igbokwechika101(m): 9:32pm On Aug 23, 2023
Please stay off it's someone's wife.
Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by SonofGod231: 9:51pm On Aug 23, 2023
DonroxyII:
You still committed a sin ...

Person wey lead person to sin committed same sin as the person & shall share from the wraths of that sin ...

Oya seek Atonements from ya God ...
I go out for altar call every Sunday,that's one funny thing I do in my church and people keep asking questions 😁.
Though each person is tempted when they are dragged away by their own evil desire and enticed. Always blame yourself when you can't overcome temptations.
I always felt the Lady was promiscuous but as a gentleman I used someone else's hand to bring out the viper from it's hole. I was the one that needed to overcome the temptation of bedding the wife of a good man.
The woman drives different cars to work because her husband is filthy rich but she can't take her eyes off working class guys with flashy cars. Forty something that acts and sometimes dresses like sweet sixteen.
Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by DonroxyII: 9:56pm On Aug 23, 2023
SonofGod231:

I go out for altar call every Sunday,that's one funny thing I do in my church and people keep asking questions 😁.
Though each person is tempted when they are dragged away by their own evil desire and enticed. Always blame yourself when you can't overcome temptations.
I always felt the Lady was promiscuous but as a gentleman I used someone else's hand to bring out the viper from it's hole. I was the one that needed to overcome the temptation of bedding the wife of a good man.
The woman drives different cars to work because her husband is filthy rich but she can't take her eyes off working class guys with flashy cars. Forty something that acts and sometimes dresses like sweet sixteen.
grin ... Badboi... God Go Just dey watch you as those church member dey watch you ...

All of dem just dey watch you anyhow .... grin
Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by SonofGod231: 10:11pm On Aug 23, 2023
DonroxyII:
grin ... Badboi... God Go Just dey watch you as those church member dey watch you ...

All of dem just dey watch you anyhow .... grin
Even me sef don tire for myself but I no even send any of them. I dey work out my salvation.
Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by DonroxyII: 10:17pm On Aug 23, 2023
SonofGod231:

Even me sef don tire for myself but I no even send any of them. I dey work out my salvation.
Better Bro ... You shall Be Saved grin ...
Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by SonofGod231: 10:21pm On Aug 23, 2023
DonroxyII:
Better Bro ... You shall Be Saved grin ...
Amen!

1 Like

Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by sacajawea: 10:44pm On Aug 23, 2023
SonofGod231:
When are you taking her out for just steaks or something? That's one way to find out things clearly. You know I had a married female colleague like that,when her ways no cum pure again. I used one charming friend of mine to try the woman and she fell like a log of wood. Immediately,I avoided her like a plague.
Okay.. you chop am, your friend come chop am too again?
Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by sacajawea: 10:45pm On Aug 23, 2023
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
Never miss an opportunity to bang free mature toto grin
As expected, I knew you would turn up with a comment

Welcome Sir 🍷
Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by sacajawea: 10:48pm On Aug 23, 2023
mbahdi:
Lucky u enjoy.its u time
Okay, when you were younger they used to come for you too? Matured & married women?
Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by sacajawea: 10:49pm On Aug 23, 2023
enemyofprogress:
Hit her for three months and run, that is, hit and run
I hear say the thing dey sweet well well
Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by fineberry(m): 10:54pm On Aug 23, 2023
Because a woman always compliment you now, now means he love or dying for you.

That why most ladies always think I'm loving nd dying for them.... even when I'm not feeling anything for anybody.

There're people like me...like the woman in your office, we just like to make people feel good n okay... through compliment, exergiration nd sweet word. Baba op, that woman might be feeling any derm single thing with you,. You better careful,so you shot yourself on the feet.

No matter how a woman flirt with you,. Just still try to maintain space...bcus blessed are they that do not expect, for they shall not be disappointed. Much less a married woman. Op try to mellow on your hope o. If she doesn't greet you now or just throw greetings at you......you will be the first to say...ha...the woman in my office is very rude nd mannerless bla...bla...bla.....now, she's been nice nd welcoming, you're already drawing up scale nd imagination in your head.

I don talk my own

1 Like

Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by SonofGod231: 11:05pm On Aug 23, 2023
sacajawea:

Okay.. you chop am, your friend come chop am too again?
I can't directly chyke a married woman bro even if I felt she was just giving greenlights. I bin no dey sure if na wetin e be so i told a friend about the lady and he started chasing after the lady,next thing he got her number from her. From that moment I encourage my guy not to give up. 1st month nothing,2nd month nothing but on the 3rd my guy blow her wetin no nice. I needed evidence which was given as prove that he slept with her more than three times.
I wouldn't want to go into much details in other not to give out too much info for sanity sake.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by Kay25(m): 11:18pm On Aug 23, 2023
thesilentman:
She is married and a senior in my department. She never got tired complimenting my eloquence-always says she likes the way i speak.

Everyday,she'd wait for me so we can work together out of the plant and anyday i tell her i ain't ready for home yet,she gets clearly pissed.We chit-chat a lot.

Yesterday,she cosied up to my desk,as usual and said,in the presence of fellow colleagues,"Baby...oh,sorry,mr bla bla bla..."

Everyone was gobsmacked cos that's the same way she addresses her hubby who ocassionally drops her at work.

Now tongues have been wagging on account of that incidence-that both of us are probably...

I tried to dismiss the matter by saying that it was a freudian slip but my colleagues who were not having any of it,just told me to be careful.

Wahala dey o!
Mr silent Man u better be silent indeed and run for ur life depart from every appearance of evil so that u won't end in silence on time
Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by Tradepunter2: 11:56pm On Aug 23, 2023
Avoid her like plague...... There's a lady I experienced like that..... I caught her off guard with her wedding ring in a very random place...... She was visibly pissed after lying that she's not married...... I don't know why married women always have interest for other men
Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 3:41am On Aug 24, 2023
Coolgent:

Oga be careful o.
Never ever knack married woman.
As for your colleagues let then understand through you action toward her

What will happen if he nacks her?
Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 3:43am On Aug 24, 2023
IconicR:

Whether single, married of divorced, toto na toto grin
Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by BALLOSKI: 5:51am On Aug 24, 2023
thesilentman:

Wahala dey o!
As much as this appear like a subtle advertisement for your imaginary "eloquence" - if we hear you speak now, we go laugh - stop trying to woo a married woman. You're the one tryna get her despite her marital status. You're trying to burst out of your imagination to see what you wish happens between you and her clearly painted here.

Stop running after someone's wife. You can easily get killed for that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? / Silifat Wura (Widow Of Oko Oloyun) Remarries 2 Years After / Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.