Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,068 members, 7,828,783 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? (31370 Views)

I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX / My Husband Cheated On Me With His 6-month Pregnant Married Colleague / Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by BALLOSKI: 5:53am On Aug 24, 2023
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

Whether single, married of divorced, toto na toto grin
den go run your own too. If you even attempt it on the wrong man's wife, na death straight.
Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by enemyofprogress: 6:20am On Aug 24, 2023
sacajawea:

I hear say the thing dey sweet well well
well well
Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by DonroxyII: 9:02am On Aug 24, 2023
SonofGod231:

Amen!
Omoh, u go far oo grin
Amen sha ... A soldier must go to war & come back ... Simply think about the Beauties achieved therein because it can't be sin all through... there are gifts too !
Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by DrDunamis(m): 7:01pm On Aug 24, 2023
thesilentman:
She is married and a senior in my department. She never got tired complimenting my eloquence-always says she likes the way i speak.

Everyday,she'd wait for me so we can work together out of the plant and anyday i tell her i ain't ready for home yet,she gets clearly pissed.We chit-chat a lot.

Yesterday,she cosied up to my desk,as usual and said,in the presence of fellow colleagues,"Baby...oh,sorry,mr bla bla bla..."

Everyone was gobsmacked cos that's the same way she addresses her hubby who ocassionally drops her at work.

Now tongues have been wagging on account of that incidence-that both of us are probably...

I tried to dismiss the matter by saying that it was a freudian slip but my colleagues who were not having any of it,just told me to be careful.

Wahala dey o!

Na wa...
No so una dey do for here...
Na simple mistake...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? / Silifat Wura (Widow Of Oko Oloyun) Remarries 2 Years After / Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.