Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? (31320 Views)

I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX / My Husband Cheated On Me With His 6-month Pregnant Married Colleague / Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by FireUpNow(m): 3:07pm On Aug 23, 2023
You are crossing the line young man. Don't be a home breaker. Desist from her and flee like how Joseph fled from Potifers wife. Rodding married women is not always the best. Can you marry this woman if her husband divorced her? Will your parents accept her as their daughter in-law?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by okomile(f): 3:08pm On Aug 23, 2023
Start to address her as Mrs,,,,,,,,,,

Clear d air

Avoid too much familiarity
Good luck

6 Likes

Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by Slydan204: 3:09pm On Aug 23, 2023
Run my brother. If ur 2 legs no carry u run well, I fit borrow u 1 of my own. Steer clear. A stitch in time saves nine

3 Likes

Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by Weathered: 3:09pm On Aug 23, 2023
thesilentman:
She is married and a senior in my department. She never got tired complimenting my eloquence-always says she likes the way i speak.

Everyday,she'd wait for me so we can work together out of the plant and anyday i tell her i ain't ready for home yet,she gets clearly pissed.We chit-chat a lot.

Yesterday,she cosied up to my desk,as usual and said,in the presence of fellow colleagues,"Baby...oh,sorry,mr bla bla bla..."

Everyone was gobsmacked cos that's the same way she addresses her hubby who ocassionally drops her at work.

Now tongues have been wagging on account of that incidence-that both of us are probably...

I tried to dismiss the matter by saying that it was a freudian slip but my colleagues who were not having any of it,just told me to be careful.

Wahala dey o!
I no know whether you just learn the word "Freudian slip" newly and in a hurry to use it.

But I hate men who complain that a married woman is after them.

Bro, the degree of welcome she feels around you, you created it, nurtured it and encouraged it.

Don't come here pretending because you're probably the most disgusting, irritating piece of human skunk right now.

9 Likes

Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by denko(m): 3:10pm On Aug 23, 2023
A work spouse is a co-worker with whom you have a close platonic relationship. This type of relationship often involves confiding in each other, going to lunch together, and being understanding and supportive of one another. It can be compared to a real marriage but without any romantic connection.

10 Likes

Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by Jamie1000: 3:10pm On Aug 23, 2023
You made her comfortable to that extent. Deep down, you fantasize her. See you see doom. This alone could cost you your job. Learn to set boundaries with married women, Expecially the broke ones. Nothing comes out of it but shame and misery. If she's rich, then the risk might be worth it.

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by UDUJ(m): 3:11pm On Aug 23, 2023
thesilentman:
She is married and a senior in my department. She never got tired complimenting my eloquence-always says she likes the way i speak.

Everyday,she'd wait for me so we can work together out of the plant and anyday i tell her i ain't ready for home yet,she gets clearly pissed.We chit-chat a lot.

Yesterday,she cosied up to my desk,as usual and said,in the presence of fellow colleagues,"Baby...oh,sorry,mr bla bla bla..."

Everyone was gobsmacked cos that's the same way she addresses her hubby who ocassionally drops her at work.

Now tongues have been wagging on account of that incidence-that both of us are probably...

I tried to dismiss the matter by saying that it was a freudian slip but my colleagues who were not having any of it,just told me to be careful.

Wahala dey o!

If I were you I would start avoiding her immediately.

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by Way4orward: 3:12pm On Aug 23, 2023
N3TRAL:
You wouldn't notice what she called you if you haven't been nursing wild sexual fantasies in your mind. As an appealing young man, I get called "Sweetheart", "darling", "my love", and "my husband", etc by mature women. I'd exhaust Nairaland's cloud storage if I opened threads for all of them.

I advise you with the utmost sincerity to suppress that intent you have to knack somebody's wife 😂. It never ends well.

Thank you for this.

The young man is already having interest in her.

3 Likes

Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by ozo13(m): 3:12pm On Aug 23, 2023
Carcholce:
Whatever you do, you have to remain the “thesilentman” and not try to take advantage of the situation.
Exactly.This happens alot at work place.some Married women just wanna get laid and I honestly don't know why.Some comes up with flimsy excuse of their husband not having their time.

6 Likes

Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by Manofsteel2013(m): 3:12pm On Aug 23, 2023
That one na silent matter

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by greypencils: 3:17pm On Aug 23, 2023
The banny is thirsty for your dick. Wahala for who no marry virgin.

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:19pm On Aug 23, 2023
thesilentman:

Wahala dey o!

Beware of being turned into an emotional crutch.

4 Likes

Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by thesilentman(m): 3:19pm On Aug 23, 2023
ednut1:
She fantasizes about you
I accept this your submission 100%
Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by OboOlora(f): 3:22pm On Aug 23, 2023
Never sh1t where u eat!

Except u can take the food to another toilet and sh1t while u eat😁

3 Likes

Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by thesilentman(m): 3:22pm On Aug 23, 2023
Weathered:
I no know whether you just learn the word "Freudian slip" newly and in a hurry to use it.

But I hate men who complain that a married woman is after them.

Bro, the degree of welcome she feels around you, you created it, nurtured it and encouraged it.

Don't come here pretending because you're probably the most disgusting, irritating piece of human skunk right now.
yes,i just learnt the word,exactly two days after you were born.

7 Likes

Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by Ochies: 3:24pm On Aug 23, 2023
thesilentman:

Wahala dey o!
avoid her perpetually

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by Ochies: 3:24pm On Aug 23, 2023
Run ooooo

1 Like

Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by Ijaya123: 3:25pm On Aug 23, 2023
woginid967:

Avoid her like plague

In the same office?
Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by thesilentman(m): 3:26pm On Aug 23, 2023
Sapiosexuality:
Freudian Slip : an unintentional error regarded as revealing subconscious feelings.

Sure this is what you mean?
yeah!
Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by Weathered: 3:26pm On Aug 23, 2023
thesilentman:

yes,i just learnt the word,exactly two days after you were born.
stay off married women.

There's a rope around your thin neck already.

3 Likes

Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by BibleStudyForum: 3:28pm On Aug 23, 2023
Hmmm shocked
Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by Savedday2: 3:29pm On Aug 23, 2023
She want make you knack her. Na 9ja girls hand work be that ooh.

The bottom line is that they are all ashawo both the ones forming church girl/GF/wife they are all the same.

That you have not caught her doing ashawo doesn't mean she is not an Ashawo.

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by thesilentman(m): 3:29pm On Aug 23, 2023
Weathered:
stay off married women.
There's a rope around your thin neck already.
lol.Pls how did you know that my neck thin?Are you a seer?
Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by jayAjoku(m): 3:29pm On Aug 23, 2023
Stupid people like the OP are one of the reasons marriages break up , You will see a Married Woman Cozying up to you and you will stay there Acting like you are a 10 year old child trying to play it off as office friendship when you know damn well men and women cannot be friends without some form of sexual interest on either side . Op you know what is going on you’re just forming naive I hope her husband catches you and shoots you nonsense. Once a woman is married leave her the heck alone don’t even compliment her

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by maticar: 3:30pm On Aug 23, 2023
thesilentman:

Wahala dey o!
Ok

Are we to encourage you now or what exactly is this topic for?

As an adult you don't know right from wrong?

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by qtguru(m): 3:30pm On Aug 23, 2023
thesilentman:

Wahala dey o!

Opening topic because of someone's wife. Your type dey end up as victim, instead of you to focus on your own thing.

7 Likes

Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by udemzyudex(m): 3:30pm On Aug 23, 2023
Lol.. If you're around married women, especially the ones that are still kinda young, you won't take this seriously.

Just laugh it off and try to avoid when necessary.

5 Likes

Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by oyeb15: 3:30pm On Aug 23, 2023
Be summarizing pls eg.

'' Am dating my married senior at work''

I can't be burning my hard earned calories on stewpid story.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by maticar: 3:31pm On Aug 23, 2023
jayAjoku:
Stupid people like the OP are one of the reasons marriages break up , You will see a Married Woman Cozying up to you and you will stay there Acting like you are a 10 year old child trying to play it off as office friendship when you know damn well men and women cannot be friends without some form of sexual interest on either side . Op you know what is going on you’re just forming naive I hope her husband catches you and shoots you nonsense. Once a woman is married leave her the heck alone don’t even compliment her
No mind am

He even brought it to nairaland for validation

A man looking for validation

Oh God

3 Likes

Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by mredd: 3:32pm On Aug 23, 2023
Avoid the evil spirit

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by jayAjoku(m): 3:32pm On Aug 23, 2023
And Op I hope someone cozies up to your wife and girlfriend and eventually Bangs them and I hope you catch them smack dab in the act since you don’t have common sense, a married woman is giving you attention And you are acting like you don’t know what’s happening there’s no way you don’t know what is happening between the two of you you are here talking about Freudian slip.

4 Likes

Re: Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? by Emir8: 3:32pm On Aug 23, 2023
She did it intentionally to tell your female colleagues to stay off. It's a warning to both you and your female colleagues. Don't get close to any female colleagues or you incurred her wrath.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I'm In Love With My Girlfriend, But The Bride Price Is Just Too Much / Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu / Attitude Some Ladies Portray That Show They Are Only Good For Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.