Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,166 members, 7,835,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady (3166 Views)

Chats Of How I Dealt With A Lady Who Wanted To Use Me For Money / How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady / Conversation Between An Alpha Male And Entitled Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Aaaaarghmed(m): 4:34am On Aug 19, 2023
markidoo:
I dare not apologize, did you read when I told her not to indulge in expenses she can't afford, meaning to say of you can't afford a big party for your birthday make it small nobody go Kee you, but she wants to trend as a happening b!tc* while she got nothing...
Na so Dem go dey post for status craving for sharwama and smoothie one naira no gum them..If your craving for sharwama, I'm craving for a tour to the 🌙 Moon..
We ain't on the same level 🎚️
nice one op,u deserve a chilled beer

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by aremubabs: 6:57am On Aug 19, 2023
Some people only remember you when they need money.

And many of them are always so foolish that they can't even pretend to at a least make it seem like they are saying hello. They just go straight to business, begging for money.

At least, pretend. Hold a lengthy conversation. Pretend to care, and then make your demands.

You can't just chat me up and beg for money straight off, especially for something that is not an emergency, as if sey you keep money for my hand.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by BigYash: 7:13am On Aug 19, 2023
One told me that is my duty to take of my girlfriend,I asked her,if I am her father? Again,if them cut her hands to work and pay bills herself? After all,what a man can do,a woman can do better. If any girl form entitlement whatever for my side,I will ghost her. No be toto when no be virgin,person go come use dey do shakara for me o.. God forbid bad thing!

2 Likes

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Dshocker(m): 7:13am On Aug 19, 2023
Vast majority number of Nigerian girls are sickening honestly.

The moment you meet them, that is when they are either celebrating birthdays, or their phone is faulty, or they are sick, or their mother is sick, or they've not paid for house rent, or they have not paid for school fees, or they want to pay shop rent, or they are hungry... It is terrible.

Anyways i blame men for all this rubbish, because we started this thing, by throwing money at them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by AmancalledGod: 7:18am On Aug 19, 2023
Op you try live matter, let all this stupid simp guy's here trolling you get there fvcking ass sit down.

1 Like

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Puss360(f): 8:13am On Aug 19, 2023
markidoo:
If you go through the post you'll know that we barely communicate in months sef, we're not dating, I met her just once and the rest na pestering abi begging from one flimsy excuse to another. And I always let her know that, if I want to assist her it has to come from my Heart, begging won't persuade me..
Okay
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by TheBTCinvestor: 9:53am On Aug 19, 2023
markidoo:
MODS please help me Push this to front page,let it serve as a deterrent to some ladies and some simps can pick a line or 2 from this.

I meet this lady after she returned from NYSC camp and I tried to be nice but along the line I realized she was nothing but a leech. Today was the straw that broke the Camel's 🐫 back.Here, is my conversation with her this evening

[8/18, 8:01 PM] Jeniffer corper: My birthday is on Tuesday
[8/18, 8:01 PM] Jeniffer corper: And I want to celebrate it but I don't have money
Fireman 👨🏾‍🚒🔥🔥: Then don't celebrate it
Fireman 👨🏾‍🚒🔥🔥: I wish you Many more happy returns
Jeniffer corper: Amen
Jeniffer corper: I want you to assist me
Jeniffer corper: For the little one you have
Fireman 👨🏾‍🚒🔥🔥: You can't afford it then don't celebrate it
Jeniffer corper: Y
Fireman 👨🏾‍🚒🔥🔥:**Sorry I can't help you**
Jeniffer corper: Y
Fireman 👨🏾‍🚒🔥🔥: **Cos you don't have money*"
Fireman 👨🏾‍🚒🔥🔥: **And this is not your last birthday**
Jeniffer corper: The one that I have can not reach
Fireman 👨🏾‍🚒🔥🔥: Babe you people are always the architect of your problems (women,) Fireman 👨🏾‍🚒🔥🔥: You want to do more than you have
Fireman 👨🏾‍🚒🔥🔥: **Be contented**
Jeniffer corper: Don't worry
Jeniffer corper: Forget
Fireman 👨🏾‍🚒🔥🔥: **I did, a long time ago**
Jeniffer corper: You supposed to tell me that you can't afford it

At this point ☝️👆👆👆 she made me FLIP AND LOSE MY TEMPER. NO COURTESY AT ALL , NOT EVEN A GOOD EVENING, SHE BELIEVED IT'S HER BIRTHRIGHT TO DEMAND!!!!. All along I tried to play cool and be as sharp and precisely as a double edged sword ⚔️,hence my outburst 👇👇👇

Fireman 👨🏾‍🚒🔥🔥: I can
Fireman 👨🏾‍🚒🔥🔥: But I won't
Jeniffer corper: You can't
Fireman 👨🏾‍🚒🔥🔥: I have atleast 500 k in my account
Fireman 👨🏾‍🚒🔥🔥: That can feed you a long time to come
Fireman 👨🏾‍🚒🔥🔥: But I won't
Jeniffer corper: Because if to say you can, you for do something
Fireman 👨🏾‍🚒🔥🔥: Do you think I'm broke
Fireman 👨🏾‍🚒🔥🔥: I will send you a screenshot of my balance
Fireman 👨🏾‍🚒🔥🔥: You're just being very myopic
Fireman 👨🏾‍🚒🔥🔥: Have you chatted me in months
Jeniffer corper: Food your self forget about me
Fireman 👨🏾‍🚒🔥🔥: You just come to my DM and tell me tomorrow is my birthday, yen yen yen!! Jeniffer corper: I just want to try you
Fireman 👨🏾‍🚒🔥🔥: Don't try me
Fireman 👨🏾‍🚒🔥🔥: You have siblings try them
Fireman 👨🏾‍🚒🔥🔥: Why are you behaving like you gave me money to keep
Fireman 👨🏾‍🚒🔥🔥: Get out of my DM
Jeniffer corper: Don't worry suit your self
Jeniffer corper: See you
Fireman 👨🏾‍🚒🔥🔥: I said GET OUT
Fireman 👨🏾‍🚒🔥🔥: Do you think I'm broke,?
Jeniffer corper: Are you trying to insult yourself
Fireman 👨🏾‍🚒🔥🔥: You brought this on yourself Jeniffer corper: See the person that I'm trying to manage
Fireman 👨🏾‍🚒🔥🔥: You can't afford birthday
Fireman 👨🏾‍🚒🔥🔥: Y don't you quit
Fireman 👨🏾‍🚒🔥🔥: Look at this one
Fireman 👨🏾‍🚒🔥🔥: That's y I don't even chat you cos it's one begging to the other
Fireman 👨🏾‍🚒🔥🔥: Have I ever asked you for anything?
Fireman 👨🏾‍🚒🔥🔥: The day I meet you I bought you and your hungry friends food
Fireman 👨🏾‍🚒🔥🔥: I took you out, made sure you took food back to your hungry friends
Jeniffer corper: 500k is it a money
Fireman 👨🏾‍🚒🔥🔥: I even offered to put you in a hotel, when you declined cos you're not used to luxury, I ordered you Bolt ⚡ which I'm sure you can't afford!!!
Fireman 👨🏾‍🚒🔥🔥: Look at who's managing who?
Fireman 👨🏾‍🚒🔥🔥: MY DEAR GET LOST
Fireman 👨🏾‍🚒🔥🔥: If you have up to 100,k make I lost
Fireman 👨🏾‍🚒🔥🔥: Send me a screenshot of your accounts let's compare
Fireman 👨🏾‍🚒🔥🔥: Get lost I don't do beggars
Fireman 👨🏾‍🚒🔥🔥: Na so the other day just to chat you up u started begging
Jeniffer corper: Your mate out is out there have 10 millions and you there proud for 500k
Fireman 👨🏾‍🚒🔥🔥: Get lost I don't compare myself with anyone
Jeniffer corper: You done already lost
Fireman 👨🏾‍🚒🔥🔥: I am contented with the little I have
Jeniffer corper: Rubbish
Fireman 👨🏾‍🚒🔥🔥: Because you're not contented thats why you go around begging
Fireman 👨🏾‍🚒🔥🔥: Beggar
Fireman 👨🏾‍🚒🔥🔥: Get lost
Fireman 👨🏾‍🚒🔥🔥: You no dey see my girlfriend on my dp
Fireman 👨🏾‍🚒🔥🔥: Does she look like you
Fireman 👨🏾‍🚒🔥🔥: Abi you think she can stoop low to beg
Fireman 👨🏾‍🚒🔥🔥: I take care of her needs not beggars like you
Fireman 👨🏾‍🚒🔥🔥: GET LOST
Jeniffer corper: Just because of you are already know that you are poor that why you angry
Fireman 👨🏾‍🚒🔥🔥: Even though you presume I'm poor,I'm not a beggar.

She couldn't take the heat 😭😔😭🔥🔥🔥💥 anymore she blocked me

Guys out there don't, out of shame chest any entitled Ladies bills, be firm in your resolutions

Please this should hit FRONT PAGE OO

You are just poor and frustrated. What is 500k life savings ur bragging about..that's like 500 USD Lmao cheesy Mehn loosing up ur going mental bro. You sud have just said No I don't have or sleep with her and give her the money.
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by markidoo(m): 10:26am On Aug 19, 2023
TheBTCinvestor:

You are just poor and frustrated. What is 500k life savings ur bragging about..that's like 500 USD Lmao cheesy Mehn loosing up ur going mental bro. You sud have just said No I don't have or sleep with her and give her the money.
your father is poor.. did she give me money to keep for her? Guy face front make I no unleash this regime for your headpan.. EWU

2 Likes

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by TheBTCinvestor: 10:52am On Aug 19, 2023
markidoo:
your father is poor.. did she give me money to keep for her? Guy face front make I no unleash this regime for your headpan.. EWU

Go and work hard make billing no dey vex u grin

1 Like

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by markidoo(m): 10:56am On Aug 19, 2023
TheBTCinvestor:

Go and work hard make billing no dey vex u grin
Even if I work harder billing go still dey vex me, those that are billing are they handicapped, e better make I carry my money go give physically challenged people than to bulge for anyone with 2 hands legs , 👀 eyes and brains, continue to dey chest Billings cos you na Bill Gates, EWU, Oya face front...

2 Likes

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by TheBTCinvestor: 11:03am On Aug 19, 2023
markidoo:
Even if I work harder billing go still dey vex me, those that are billing are they handicapped, e better make I carry my money go give physically challenged people than to bulge for anyone with 2 hands legs , 👀 eyes and brains, continue to dey chest Billings cos you na Bill Gates, EWU, Oya face front...

Your just pained. Truly if u had millions..u won't give to any beggar..na woman u go still carry. I just bleeped a succulent big booty fair lady and gave her 100k. I get two heads? Its small money cos i have the resources. No vex u hear. Hustle up boy. lipsrsealed undecided
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by markidoo(m): 11:07am On Aug 19, 2023
TheBTCinvestor:

Your just pained. Truly if u had millions..u won't give to any beggar..na woman u go still carry. I just bleeped a succulent big booty fair lady and gave her 100k. I get two heads? Its small money cos i have the resources. No vex u hear. Hustle up boy. lipsrsealed undecided
A fool and his Money 💰 are soon parted...

1 Like

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by TheBTCinvestor: 11:33am On Aug 19, 2023
markidoo:
A fool and his Money 💰 are soon parted...

Ur just a poor broke and frustrated. Sorry o. I earn over 1.8m monthly after taxes. So wats 100k I can't spare to have fun?
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Orbhagbemi555: 11:42am On Aug 19, 2023
TheBTCinvestor:

Ur just a poor broke and frustrated. Sorry o. I earn over 1.8m monthly after taxes. So wats 100k I can't spare to have fun?
Big boss...
Don't mind that fella
20.5six843310
Uba please assist me.. no shishi
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by markidoo(m): 11:43am On Aug 19, 2023
TheBTCinvestor:

How much did your father earn?
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by marsup: 11:51am On Aug 19, 2023
When frustration meets immaturity....
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by ExudeLoveToAll: 12:04pm On Aug 19, 2023
wakaman:
For any man that wants to make sense of life. Beggarly girls should be avoided at all cost.
Them go finish your biscuit.

See phrase grin
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Ikpunnegi01: 1:13pm On Aug 19, 2023
You see in this life eeh, its only poor girls in Nigeria that does this, entitlement mentality with a very dangerous serpentine tongue! Bad mouth grin my brother you did well but this one caught my attention.. Jeniffer corper: See the person that I'm trying to manage 😂 😂 😂 A poisonous tongue and mouth 😂 😂 I don tire..
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Pupanchy(m): 1:35pm On Aug 19, 2023
You have done well bro cos if eventually you have no money at the end of the day she will still abandoned you so the best you told her is what l support that must she do it ? Since she had no money with her then she should just accept and maybe l can decided within myself l take out out with her friend on her birthday and buy the best of what she never expected
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Usainterviews: 1:44pm On Aug 19, 2023
Na wa o

If you are interested in studying in USA and you do not have the finance, worry not as there are lots of institution waiving fees and offering scholarships.

In this video, Application is free and you get over 11k worth of funding when you apply on time to any of the universities.
Truman State University in the city of Missouri, USA.

Learn how to apply!
Goodluck!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pQwxMM-coo
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Aliou007(m): 1:46pm On Aug 19, 2023
BEST REPLY!!!!!!!!
IconicR:
She's right, you were too aggressive in your response.
You have a girlfriend and yet cheating with a corper who also know you have a girlfriend and that implies it was strictly business.
Since you're sleeping with her then she has right to demand from you based on the foundation of your amorous sexual relationship
It's not that deep, na you carry emotion come put inside.
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by zed7: 3:54pm On Aug 19, 2023
Corper as in youth corper? She's a Semi illiterate. How did she graduate? I wonder the kind of school sone people 'graduated' from.
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by TheBlueDiamond(m): 12:29am On Aug 20, 2023
sorry oga, buhh you placed her on a pedestal right from the very start.

I mean, you perhaps unknowingly, sown the seed of entitlement right from the very first time you met her, which you reaped in form of her stupid and annoying entitled behavior she meted out to you through chats.

I don't mean to challenge you oga, neither do I seek to condemn you. Buhh however, I can't help buhh wonder what warranted the purchase of food not only for her buhh for her friends as well at the very first time of meeting?!
Oga, why would you even suggest lodging her somewhere even though you're just meeting her for the very first time?! wasn't that too much??!

you may not know it, buhh the above birthed the irritating entitlement she subsequently meted out to you through chats. I don't believe you owe her that level of excess generosity at first, especially a generosity you're not certain to perpetuate.

It appears your initial generosity fuelled her selfish and narcissistic tendencies, which at last boomeranged right back at you. If you never did those things you did for her when you just met her oga, she won't have the annoying gut to make such irritating demand from you, especially in a stupid and rude way!

It is heralded that most ladies are rudely entitled?!
well, research proves MEN to be the ENABLERS of this annoying habit.
And, only MEN can rid them of it.

2 Likes

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by tuzle(m): 1:42am On Aug 20, 2023
If truly she didn't greet u and the first thing she said was my birthday is next month, then she deserved to have been blocked immediately. U also said she didnt chat with u for sometimes before the request right. Also I felt like u said a lot of unnecessary things to her.
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by luminouz(m): 5:18am On Aug 20, 2023
Puss360:
Op, how do you define maturity? I don't know your age, but judging from that chat up there I'm not sure u are above 21...

Coz the talk is too long and too unnecessary all because you refused giving her what she asked for...

Someone asks you for something, you don't have, why not say so and close mouth...
Which one come be "I have over 500k in my account that can feed you a long time "... What sort of statement is dat What are you trying to prove?

If you don tire for the girl, why not block her?

Better grow up.. Proving your masculinity doesn't equate Maturity ...

Jesus Christ!! You blamed OP for putting that girl in her place? You can't make this shiit up!!! You leave the girl who is a leech and condemn a dude who defends himself by saying he is not mature?

Many of u go tey for singlehood shelf I swear. Which kain mumu mentality be this nitori olorun?
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by luminouz(m): 5:20am On Aug 20, 2023
TheBTCinvestor:

You be werey!!! 100k for big booty that I fuq for free? Was she even a virgin or even tight down there? Men like you dey shame us biko.

It's your money though ..spend it like you like

1 Like

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Puss360(f): 8:51am On Aug 20, 2023
luminouz:

Jesus Christ!! You blamed OP for putting that girl in her place? You can't make this shiit up!!! You leave the girl who is a leech and condemn a dude who defends himself by saying he is not mature?

Many of u go tey for singlehood shelf I swear. Which kain mumu mentality be this nitori olorun?
Sorry o.. no vex .. why e come dey pain u na? Na you be OP

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Made Out With Her For Almost 2hrs Straight! / I Caught My Girlfriend With My Guy / Please Enlighten Me: I Need To Know Who Is Responsible For A Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.