Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,454 members, 7,823,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega (97183 Views)

Francisca Ordega Celebrates Her 27th Birthday, Rocks Nose Ring (Photos) / Francisca Ordega: I Made Benue Proud For 10 Years But Not Honoured Like Kiddwaya / Francisca Ordega Builds House For Her Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by EmperorFred: 1:59am On Aug 24, 2023
Gestures:
Please guys, please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
Acct num: Oyom Ubi
G.TBank
Una dn de even boost am with likes and shares just wow. Keep pressing

1 Like

Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by benjanny(m): 2:10am On Aug 24, 2023
Best Of Luck
Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by prophetfire: 2:23am On Aug 24, 2023
Shalommy:
Hanty, ball never finish and you wan marry?Chaiii undecided
Gbola dey hungry hanty grin grin grin
Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by Maski87: 2:39am On Aug 24, 2023
Contact speed darlington, aka akpi
Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by Pacesetter123(m): 2:46am On Aug 24, 2023
isabi2lof:

Alpha male and feminist stuffs especially here on NL will do more harm than good in the nearest future ..

Honestly, if someone has told me before, that I will still be single by now , I will say it's a lie , cos to me , I thought I was in a committed relationship but then life happens..

I literally saw those red flags , should I say I was being naive then or I was thinking it was true love , even if he's coming back with private jet to marry me now ,I don't want to ever end up with him , I was traumatized in that relationship,to the extent my family was like I'm the one forcing myself on him , someone that's older than me with good eight years , during those period , I wasn't finding anything interesting ..

What pains me the most was that , he made me look foolish in the eyes of my family, cuz the more I was covering up for him , the more he was exposing his weakness to them to crown it all , he doesn't listen to advice..

The truth is that I was ready to be with him despite knowing his weakness, he's this kind of person that , you must tell him what to do before he will actually knows what to do ,once I decided not to say or do anything, this guy will stay like that , without moving an inch .. .it gets to point, I was like , it seems I'm the man in this relationship, and that's not what I need , I actually want my man to lead why I follow..
Don't worry,God will surely give you a man of your own heart soon.

2 Likes

Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by henrydav: 3:41am On Aug 24, 2023
onomeabuja:

I'm not not available oooooo tongue
Mayb i will help her contact @davido grin
Davido the cheerful giver

1 Like

Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by vickydevoka(m): 3:52am On Aug 24, 2023
Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by thomasjoe(m): 3:53am On Aug 24, 2023
Gestures:
Please guys, please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
Acct num: Oyom Ubi
G.TBank

HELLO,
IVE NOTICED FOR THE PAST ONE MONTH THAT YOU HAVE BEEN POSTING THIS SAME POST ON A DAILY BASIS THAT YOU HAVE NOT EATEN SINCE 'YESTERDAY'...FOR THE PAST ONE MONTH O!
WHEN DOES YESTERDAY END PLS ...?

I ADVICE YOU TAKE YOUR SELF MORE SERIOUSLY AND FOCUS ON HIGHER IDEALS INSTEAD OF POSTING THIS FORMAT EVERYDAY OF YOUR LIFE.

BEST WISHES AND TAKE HEED !

2 Likes

Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by vickydevoka(m): 3:58am On Aug 24, 2023
madone:
This is what I try to make men understand on this forum but most of them can't spot it.
Some weeks ago a very successful woman wanted to jump into the lagoon cos of man. That is just one out of many who have gone beyond just thinking suicide to attempting it. This is another successful lady thinking about settling down. My point still remains that being successful will not make a woman forget or kill her need of a man. Am not talking about the perverts who claim feminist online but are craving for a man's touch. My advice is this guys look beyond social media groom yourself, work hard and be ready for the future. 7 women will still say let us bear your name we don't need your money. Please guys don't die now stay alive for the future.
The issue is most women who crave for men are almost no useful. They are all above 35. As a successful man I am I approached a lady of 27 yrs old she still no gree, she gave me a very condition, I gads quit. That's it. Same ladt if I toast her in the next 5 yes she will say yes without any conditions.
My question is. Why do they wait to be useless b4 craving for man.
Men should stop getting married to ladies above 30 32 years, to me it doesn't make any sense

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by Juanmike(m): 4:00am On Aug 24, 2023
Vijuchoco:
Abi o..
Do you want to settle too?
Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by uuzba(m): 4:09am On Aug 24, 2023
ImoleNaija:
She won't have a problem with that since she still has her feminine look, unlike some of her colleagues whose looks are manly.
Somehow, I've never liked female football.
The more they play it, the uglier they get.
The best female players are the ugliest most unmariable women.

2 Likes

Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by Jostoman: 4:16am On Aug 24, 2023
complexstuffs:

Be realistic pls

Her real will be football age + 10 years = 39 or 40 years
leave that one for me.
Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by Tzar(m): 4:29am On Aug 24, 2023
This one doesn’t look 29 o! Maybe 39.
Madam, beauty and career success CANNOT get you a husband !
1. Youth,
2. Good character like respect and submission
3., Temperament
4. Past history of no slutting around, drugs, tattoos, kid(s), etc
5. Homeliness or ability to make a house a home
6. Loyalty or fidelity to one man
These will get you a husband faster.
Even at 29 you are about to hit the well known 30yr brick wall & you have already lost the advantage of youth, so work extra and harder on the other 5 factors. If you can’t, you better consider buying a dog for company and vibrator for satisfaction.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by PaulH07: 4:41am On Aug 24, 2023
Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by cl0r0x: 4:53am On Aug 24, 2023
Tiv energy coupled with football energy, the man better be a jaki if not she go Killam
Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by juman(m): 5:27am On Aug 24, 2023
She can have kids and still be at the world cup playing.
Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by VTJN(m): 5:45am On Aug 24, 2023
Satanistx:
only a pathetic simp types like this. i was once a pathetic simp so i know this
it is better to be a simp than being dead broke grin
Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by FireUpNow(m): 5:46am On Aug 24, 2023
OBTOREPA:

I need her phone number, anyone with link?
She has a man in her life so don't be too quick to start gold digging tactics
Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by VTJN(m): 5:47am On Aug 24, 2023
vickydevoka:

The issue is most women who crave for men are almost no useful. They are all above 35. As a successful man I am I approached a lady of 27 yrs old she still no gree, she gave me a very condition, I gads quit. That's it. Same ladt if I toast her in the next 5 yes she will say yes without any conditions.
Men should stop getting married to ladies above 30 32 years, to me it doesn't make any sense
LOl

That's your own opinion though. Ladies within that age range are still getting married every Saturday

1 Like

Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by Oshada(m): 5:52am On Aug 24, 2023
My Benue sister.
Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by VTJN(m): 5:56am On Aug 24, 2023
vickydevoka:

LOl

That's your opinion though. Women within that age range are still getting married every Saturday. It's a choice.

1 Like

Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by UnfairLife7(m): 6:05am On Aug 24, 2023
HeartlessMan:
Tell us your real age first so we can calculate how many eggs remain.
na SAPA dey make man bash women. If you get money trust me you no go get time for all these. Those women know say you and your likes are fvcking broke Men. Look guys that has cool money and see how they treat their girls.

Get a life nigga
Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by adedayoa2(f): 6:07am On Aug 24, 2023
wrongman665:
was she a mother or she's a mother? I don't understand.
she was a wife and a pregnant one.
Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by adedayoa2(f): 6:09am On Aug 24, 2023
UnfairLife7:
na SAPA dey make man bash women. If you get money trust me you no go get time for all these. Those women know say you and your likes are fvcking broke Men. Look guys that has cool money and see how they treat their girls.

Get a life nigga
lol
Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by Eriokanmi: 6:17am On Aug 24, 2023
madone:
This is what I try to make men understand on this forum but most of them can't spot it.
Some weeks ago a very successful woman wanted to jump into the lagoon cos of man. That is just one out of many who have gone beyond just thinking suicide to attempting it. This is another successful lady thinking about settling down. My point still remains that being successful will not make a woman forget or kill her need of a man. Am not talking about the perverts who claim feminist online but are craving for a man's touch. My advice is this guys look beyond social media groom yourself, work hard and be ready for the future. 7 women will still say let us bear your name we don't need your money. Please guys don't die now stay alive for the future.
A very good advice for those who would heed it
Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by Chochovini: 6:26am On Aug 24, 2023
LZAA:
Beautiful??
grin grin grin
. Exactly my question too. I thought I was the only one pondering over that claim o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by Chochovini: 6:32am On Aug 24, 2023
Where is the beauty? Or does beauty now has another meaning?

1 Like

Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by vickydevoka(m): 6:43am On Aug 24, 2023
VTJN:
LOl

That's your opinion though. Women within that age range are still getting married every Saturday. It's a choice.
Yes. They do, even ned won’t settle for such women. You can’t be successful and settle for such women. Show me your wife and I will tell you your bank account

1 Like

Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by vickydevoka(m): 6:44am On Aug 24, 2023
VTJN:
LOl

That's your own opinion though. Ladies within that age range are still getting married every Saturday
When u don’t have money u go with left overs. That’s y biggest eat crumbs
Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by Fab21: 6:47am On Aug 24, 2023
isabi2lof:

Alpha male and feminist stuffs especially here on NL will do more harm than good in the nearest future ..

Honestly, if someone has told me before, that I will still be single by now , I will say it's a lie , cos to me , I thought I was in a committed relationship but then life happens..

I literally saw those red flags , should I say I was being naive then or I was thinking it was true love , even if he's coming back with private jet to marry me now ,I don't want to ever end up with him , I was traumatized in that relationship,to the extent my family was like I'm the one forcing myself on him , someone that's older than me with good eight years , during those period , I wasn't finding anything interesting ..

What pains me the most was that , he made me look foolish in the eyes of my family, cuz the more I was covering up for him , the more he was exposing his weakness to them to crown it all , he doesn't listen to advice..

The truth is that I was ready to be with him despite knowing his weakness, he's this kind of person that , you must tell him what to do before he will actually knows what to do ,once I decided not to say or do anything, this guy will stay like that , without moving an inch .. .it gets to point, I was like , it seems I'm the man in this relationship, and that's not what I need , I actually want my man to lead why I follow..

Oh! So pathetic.

However, I think you need to be healed. You need a therapy/counselling session.
Your past experience would affect your imminent relationship; if you're planning to go into a new one.

I understand that a man is the head. A man should have that leadership traits in a relationship/Marriage.

A man should be a Priest, father and a husband.

But from what you've just explained, it's possible that his background; the way he's brought up has affected that Manly trait in him hence, it affects his relationship and turned to his weakness.

Apparently, we're two imperfect beings coming together to be perfect. Therefore as a result of this, we need to work on ourselves first before thinking of going into a relationship/Marriage.

I hope you heal soon.

1 Like

Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:49am On Aug 24, 2023
Whenever Alozie is ready I'm ready
Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by AfonjaConehead: 6:49am On Aug 24, 2023
Iro nla nla oo..eleyi ti koja 29

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Presidents Macron & Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic At The Russia 2018 Final (Photos) / How The Pig That Predicted Semi-final For Nigeria Reacted After The Match / Foreigners Wearing Super Eagles' Jersey Proudly After It Sold Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.