Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,342 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega (97128 Views)

Francisca Ordega Celebrates Her 27th Birthday, Rocks Nose Ring (Photos) / Francisca Ordega: I Made Benue Proud For 10 Years But Not Honoured Like Kiddwaya / Francisca Ordega Builds House For Her Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by Myer(m): 11:32pm On Aug 23, 2023
Shalommy:
Hanty, ball never finish and you wan marry?Chaiii undecided

This is why it seems the industry favours men than women.
When women say any industry is dominated by men, is it not because women are not always bankable?
You invest millions to build a woman and a man, the woman gets pregnant and some times, there goes your investment as her husband or even she herself might decide she can't juggle motherhood and her work.
While the man under the same investment is always productive for as long as he can- no maternity leave, etc.

God bless the women of this generation who have managed to find a way to juggle this more effectively.
However, truth be told some thing has had to give- the children have suffered for it and which is why this generation is churning out the most out-of-control and morally bankrupt humans.

The kind of work suitable for women are meant to be more flexible and not necessary those naturally suited for men.

I hope the Super Falcon chooses wisely. It is her choice to make.

4 Likes

Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by shadrach77: 11:33pm On Aug 23, 2023
iammolise:
My Left lap if this grandma is anything below 35. undecided
Bobo yi o wicked gaan o! grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by richie240: 11:34pm On Aug 23, 2023
Odimma!
cool
Jostoman:
Oga that girl is beautiful in her own way, very quiet lady in the super falcons just like rashidat Ajibade, you will hardly see them talking in the team. So i like her for who she is and not because of her money.

3 Likes

Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by aremubabs: 11:40pm On Aug 23, 2023
With all her money, Ordega could not get quality body cream.

Her bleaching is way too below par. Must be from using cheap bleaching cream.

She used to be beautiful at a time, but the excess bleaching has aged her.

A wonderful, skillful player she is, no doubt. But look wise, she looks like a cadaver.

1 Like

Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by richie240: 11:40pm On Aug 23, 2023
Myer:

This is why it seems the industry favours men than women.
When women say any industry is dominated by men, is it not because women are not always bankable?
You invest millions to build a woman and a man, the woman gets pregnant and some times, there goes your investment as her husband or even she herself might decide she can't juggle motherhood and her work.
While the man under the same investment is always productive for as long as he can- no maternity leave, etc.

God bless the women of this generation who have managed to find a way to juggle this more effectively.
However, truth be told some thing has had to give- the children have suffered for it and which is why this generation is churning out the most out-of-control and morally bankrupt humans.

The kind of work suitable for women are meant to be more flexible and not necessary those naturally suited for men.

I hope the Super Falcon chooses wisely. It is her choice to make.
Btw u and me, we know say 99.99% of the thousands of 'applications' she go receive na onto say her pepper rest and also for d opportunity to get 'green card'.

Ask any of those making noise about 'wanting her' on this forum if the same 'attraction' would still be there if she were an ordinary school teacher or pos operator.

She berra shine her eyes.
cool

2 Likes

Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by jubrilELsudan: 11:44pm On Aug 23, 2023
ABEG WHO GET HER CONTACTS CAUSE I FOR LIKE FVCK HER

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by complexstuffs(m): 11:47pm On Aug 23, 2023
HeartlessMan:
Tell us your real age first so we can calculate how many eggs remain.

She don too old already considering that her football age is 29 years, her real age go be around 40 years be that

1 Like

Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by complexstuffs(m): 11:49pm On Aug 23, 2023
richie240:

Btw u and me, we know say 99.99% of the thousands of 'applications' she go receive na onto say her pepper rest and also for d opportunity to get 'green card'.

Ask any of those making noise about 'wanting her' on this forum if the same 'attraction' would still be there if she were an ordinary school teacher or pos operator.

She berra shine her eyes.
cool

On top Old cargo?

1 Like

Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by 43Ronin: 11:51pm On Aug 23, 2023
this one too like balls
Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by richie240: 11:52pm On Aug 23, 2023
complexstuffs:

On top Old cargo?
Hehehehehehe.....u nor see as dem don dey request for her contact?
Boys dem wan cash out nah.
Na who (her) 'love' epp.

Naija yuuts when dem see babe wey hol' money.....
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by complexstuffs(m): 11:53pm On Aug 23, 2023
Jostoman:
Oga she is not Ogbanje and nothing do her womb, infact beautiful children full her body. I have always admire her anytime she is playing for super falcons

Be realistic pls

Her real will be football age + 10 years = 39 or 40 years

1 Like

Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by complexstuffs(m): 11:54pm On Aug 23, 2023
richie240:

Hehehehehehe.....u never see as dem don dey request for her contact?
Boys dem one cash out nah.
Na who (her) 'love' epp.

Naija yuuts when dem see babe wey hol' money.....
grin

Na true you talk sha grin
Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by phemmyfour: 11:55pm On Aug 23, 2023
Shalommy:
Hanty, ball never finish and you wan marry?Chaiii undecided
menopause is fast approaching. Her time in the national team is over anyway
Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by toprealman: 12:00am On Aug 24, 2023
It was glaring from her performance that something was eating her up.
Good luck with your search girl.

2 Likes

Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by OmoOshodi(m): 12:01am On Aug 24, 2023
35- 38yrs old....dey play

1 Like

Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by Lusheyi(m): 12:01am On Aug 24, 2023
Na Asisat Oshoala I like undecided

1 Like

Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by oyeb15: 12:03am On Aug 24, 2023
Am interested o
Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by Hassanmaye(m): 12:10am On Aug 24, 2023
She should contact me
Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by Luckysbab: 12:15am On Aug 24, 2023
DaRuud:
+49 235 876 654 989 She stays in Madrid , Spain

Lives in Madrid but on a German telephone line?

2 Likes

Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by oloshun(m): 12:16am On Aug 24, 2023
madone:
This is what I try to make men understand on this forum but most of them can't spot it.
Some weeks ago a very successful woman wanted to jump into the lagoon cos of man. That is just one out of many who have gone beyond just thinking suicide to attempting it. This is another successful lady thinking about settling down. My point still remains that being successful will not make a woman forget or kill her need of a man. Am not talking about the perverts who claim feminist online but are craving for a man's touch. My advice is this guys look beyond social media groom yourself, work hard and be ready for the future. 7 women will still say let us bear your name we don't need your money. Please guys don't die now stay alive for the future.

I am speechless! This is one of the most matured ladies on NL. Your analysis is as real as reality. I commend your confidence, boldness, and intelligence. Please keep it up, real ladies and gentlemen need this kind of conversation.
Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by Mecka: 12:25am On Aug 24, 2023
seunlayi:
Many people rush down here to see if they can be hereangry angry angry but let me advice you, it's not all about money or frame alone, remember she is into sport and she got lot of energy. If you know your energy can't match up with her stamina, you better stay clear from her path before you die in action. Don't say I didn't warn you

Best wishes to you our Orderga, you deserve this next level. Sweetest home dear
shut up there. I go fúckam and nothing will happen. Man na man

1 Like

Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by BibleStudyForum: 12:33am On Aug 24, 2023
This is serious. Don't go marry any man.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by IbnB: 12:40am On Aug 24, 2023
Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by isabi2lof: 12:48am On Aug 24, 2023
I wish her all the best , when has it become a crime for a lady to say that " she's ready to start a family"

It's the way some guys thinks that it's only ladies that are after relationship, like the unmarried guys don't crave for a better relationship..

They'll come here to tell you that "men can marry at anytime" if men can marry at anytime, who then will marry the ladies undecided or will they marry their selves..

In all of this , she will definitely see her own man to marry ... It must not be you ..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by AfonjaPriest: 12:53am On Aug 24, 2023
Gestures:
Please guys, please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
Acct num: Oyom Ubi
G.TBank
Beggar Angela Oyom Ubi, you have staged a comeback to your begging ways. Read from below previous posts of yours with different usernames:
Shinestar2:
Beloved, please don't just scroll pass, please can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May you never lack anything in this life. Amen.
Please my name is Angelah
G.TBank
Another
Bideni:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy
Acct num:
G.TBank Angela Oyom
Yet another
Rosemorn:
Beloved, please don't just scroll pass, please can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May you never lack anything in this life. Amen.
Please my name is Angella
Acct num:
G.TBank
Red flag. Disclaimer. Persona non grata.
This person, known as Angela, has all these names for just one account in GTBank:
Ann, Anne, AngelaUbi, Anngela, Angella, Anna, Angela, Angela Ubi, Angelah, etc.
He is a serial criminal scammer and is here to promote his begging advert scam.
Go to your church or mosque to beg and stop using different monikers on NAIRALAND to swindle people.
You have used over 50 monikers to beg. If you are genuine, you should have been known with one moniker. Using many is a clear indication you are a fraud.
The way I see it, you'll soon get deliverance from the Devil. Keep thinking you are deceiving people. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed; covered that will not be opened.
The great day of your revelation is at hand. Be expectant, because surely it will come.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by PopQueenAgency: 1:08am On Aug 24, 2023
OBTOREPA:

I need her phone number, anyone with link?

+2348038050 2160

Copy am quick make I delete am.

1 Like

Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by spellingcheck(m): 1:15am On Aug 24, 2023
why bother about getting a family while you can enjoy your life.

watch my channel below to learn the secrete

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m85xw25__ZQ&t=19s
Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by isabi2lof: 1:24am On Aug 24, 2023
madone:
This is what I try to make men understand on this forum but most of them can't spot it.
Some weeks ago a very successful woman wanted to jump into the lagoon cos of man. That is just one out of many who have gone beyond just thinking suicide to attempting it. This is another successful lady thinking about settling down. My point still remains that being successful will not make a woman forget or kill her need of a man. Am not talking about the perverts who claim feminist online but are craving for a man's touch. My advice is this guys look beyond social media groom yourself, work hard and be ready for the future. 7 women will still say let us bear your name we don't need your money. Please guys don't die now stay alive for the future.

Alpha male and feminist stuffs especially here on NL will do more harm than good in the nearest future ..

Honestly, if someone has told me before, that I will still be single by now , I will say it's a lie , cos to me , I thought I was in a committed relationship but then life happens..

I literally saw those red flags , should I say I was being naive then or I was thinking it was true love , even if he's coming back with private jet to marry me now ,I don't want to ever end up with him , I was traumatized in that relationship,to the extent my family was like I'm the one forcing myself on him , someone that's older than me with good eight years , during those period , I wasn't finding anything interesting ..

What pains me the most was that , he made me look foolish in the eyes of my family, cuz the more I was covering up for him , the more he was exposing his weakness to them to crown it all , he doesn't listen to advice..

The truth is that I was ready to be with him despite knowing his weakness, he's this kind of person that , you must tell him what to do before he will actually knows what to do ,once I decided not to say or do anything, this guy will stay like that , without moving an inch .. .it gets to point, I was like , it seems I'm the man in this relationship, and that's not what I need , I actually want my man to lead why I follow..

5 Likes

Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by wrongman665(m): 1:31am On Aug 24, 2023
adedayoa2:
our number 1 keeper back then (Ann) was a mother, she even carry belle (2-3 months old) go keep one time. So ball no need finish before them marry if them don reach to marry.
was she a mother or she's a mother? I don't understand.
Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by madone: 1:38am On Aug 24, 2023
isabi2lof:

Alpha male and feminist stuffs especially here on NL will do more harm than good in the nearest future ..

Honestly, if someone has told me before, that I will still be single by now , I will say it's a lie , cos to me , I thought I was in a committed relationship but then life happens..

I literally saw those red flags , should I say I was being naive then or I was thinking it was true love , even if he's coming back with private jet to marry me now ,I don't want to ever end up with him , I was traumatized in that relationship,to the extent my family was like I'm the one forcing myself on him , someone that's older than me with good eight years , during those period , I wasn't finding anything interesting ..

What pains me the most was that , he made me look foolish in the eyes of my family, cuz the more I was covering up for him , the more he was exposing his weakness to them to crown it all , he doesn't listen to advice..

The truth is that I was ready to be with him despite knowing his weakness, he's this kind of person that , you must tell him what to do before he will actually knows what to do ,once I decided not to say or do anything, this guy will stay like that , without moving an inch .. .it gets to point, I was like , it seems I'm the man in this relationship, and that's not what I need , I actually want my man to lead why I follow..
if I will talk to u privately it would have be nice. Becos with thus mind set you may face the same issue in your next relationship or you may meet an alpha male who thinks he is smart too. Then you both end up having heated arguments all the time

2 Likes

Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by macho44(m): 1:47am On Aug 24, 2023
OBTOREPA:

I need her phone number, anyone with link?
Too late, I don pay her dowry already

2 Likes

Re: I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega by bluefilm: 1:47am On Aug 24, 2023
Kaymansion:
shocked She's very desperate now
May God answered her heart desires 🙏

She suppose don pass 35 so her Desperation is quite understandable with most women of that age group.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Presidents Macron & Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic At The Russia 2018 Final (Photos) / How The Pig That Predicted Semi-final For Nigeria Reacted After The Match / Foreigners Wearing Super Eagles' Jersey Proudly After It Sold Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.