Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,838 members, 7,813,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

Those Who Drank From This Refrigerator Are Legends.. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Those Who Drank From This Refrigerator Are Legends.. (99904 Views)

Sad Story Behind The Two Lovers That Drank Sniper In Anambra / I Just Bought This Refrigerator....please I Need Your Candid Advise / Help! My Friend’s Wife Drank Some Poisonous Particles From A Branded Drink (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those Who Drank From This Refrigerator Are Legends.. by MorataFC: 10:15pm On Aug 23, 2023
Wainey:
The cup is a little off, this is the right cup that always comes with it
You gerrit grin grin cheesy
Re: Those Who Drank From This Refrigerator Are Legends.. by MorataFC: 10:16pm On Aug 23, 2023
FuckTheMod:
Na me break our house own.
Stubborn child of the family... Back in 1988...
...and you are still behaving like under 30, na joke oooo grin

1 Like

Re: Those Who Drank From This Refrigerator Are Legends.. by gosmoney(m): 10:17pm On Aug 23, 2023
We call it amuπŸ₯°
Re: Those Who Drank From This Refrigerator Are Legends.. by KingAzubuike(f): 10:19pm On Aug 23, 2023
This shit ain't hygienic one bit. Na typhoid go kill you.
Re: Those Who Drank From This Refrigerator Are Legends.. by gosmoney(m): 10:21pm On Aug 23, 2023
Wainey:
correct u gat itπŸ‘
Re: Those Who Drank From This Refrigerator Are Legends.. by April396949: 10:22pm On Aug 23, 2023
KingAzubuike:
keep quiet, even pple wey use this still leave longer pass your so call hygienic one

2 Likes

Re: Those Who Drank From This Refrigerator Are Legends.. by ORIAYO70(m): 10:22pm On Aug 23, 2023
Hezzyluv:
Damn... me reminiscing already.

That bow behind the clay pot with wet sand... Is the compressor grin

The water cold passes thermocol
Re: Those Who Drank From This Refrigerator Are Legends.. by Fafesot: 10:25pm On Aug 23, 2023
Carcholce:

Joke apart, my Ma’ had it in her shrine for real. I used to fill it up with river water. After some day/weeks, the water dries up and needs refilling.
Do you still fill it with blood water till today?
Re: Those Who Drank From This Refrigerator Are Legends.. by egoldman(m): 10:29pm On Aug 23, 2023
ThiefnubuBandit:
That's what most skull miners still use.

You don start abi, behave.
Re: Those Who Drank From This Refrigerator Are Legends.. by egoldman(m): 10:29pm On Aug 23, 2023
Flier:
This refrigerator is the reason 85% of Nigerian has Ulcer

Story.
Re: Those Who Drank From This Refrigerator Are Legends.. by Akaegwu(m): 10:30pm On Aug 23, 2023
Reminds me of my grandma πŸ§“
Re: Those Who Drank From This Refrigerator Are Legends.. by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 10:31pm On Aug 23, 2023
African$ and dirtiness are like 5 and 6, so mediocre and f00!ish iiisssh!
Re: Those Who Drank From This Refrigerator Are Legends.. by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:33pm On Aug 23, 2023
Hezzyluv:

😁
Re: Those Who Drank From This Refrigerator Are Legends.. by Vijuchoco(f): 10:35pm On Aug 23, 2023
gentposh:
If you drank from this and
You haven't started sending money home
You are still taking ladies to a hotel
You still sleep with men for money
You still haven't mastered any skill
You haven't had up to 200k before
You still sag
You still wear leg chain
You still fight on the street
You stay in the city for 5yrs without visiting home
You are still single
You still stay in a face me I slap you compound
You still drink and get drunk
You still stay in front of the mirror for 15mins making up
Sundays are for hanging out
Still stay in family house
You don't like wearing panties as a Lady
Still collect transport to visit a man
Still visit ashawo joints

You are a lost soul
Eh God!
I drank from it as a child when I visited the village with my family.
I'm still single and I still live with my family, I'm not a lost soul bikonu.
Haba nar

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Who Drank From This Refrigerator Are Legends.. by folake4u(f): 10:40pm On Aug 23, 2023
Uhm. How does one wash the interior of the claypot when it's dirty?
Re: Those Who Drank From This Refrigerator Are Legends.. by Morbeta11(m): 10:41pm On Aug 23, 2023
KingAzubuike:

Do you think you are more hygienic than all the commentators here or you are more blessed than everyone? If you don't know about it don't come here to exhibit ignorance....even Obama drank from his it in Kenya.. grin even Jesus made the best wine out of it..

2 Likes

Re: Those Who Drank From This Refrigerator Are Legends.. by dealhunter(m): 10:44pm On Aug 23, 2023
Our own get electric fish inside,we call it ojinji...them no born you well to touch it.. the fish is inside d pot permanently....

1 Like

Re: Those Who Drank From This Refrigerator Are Legends.. by Ilochukwuka: 10:47pm On Aug 23, 2023
Those days.

We still have it though [/quote]
Same here, still in my mother's village apartment. Legends don't fade away
Re: Those Who Drank From This Refrigerator Are Legends.. by Ladymillion(f): 11:04pm On Aug 23, 2023
AGWU MMIRI
Re: Those Who Drank From This Refrigerator Are Legends.. by Oizee(f): 11:04pm On Aug 23, 2023
3seriez:
Only when I visit my ancestral village, when as a kid. I don't think I have the liver to try that now as pure & bottled water are readily available now. No doubt it was always cool though.
time has really changed, I can't share from a bottle of water now but, I could remember it was one cup that was usually placed on the cover of this pot for everyone usage

1 Like

Re: Those Who Drank From This Refrigerator Are Legends.. by BarrElChapo(m): 11:12pm On Aug 23, 2023
Levithe:
Please guys, please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
Acct num: Oyom Ubi
G.TBank

Scammer... You go beg you go tire.
Re: Those Who Drank From This Refrigerator Are Legends.. by tollyboy5(m): 11:12pm On Aug 23, 2023
Those at the passage of kabiesi and daddy eko house, after running up and down as children we will run to drink from daddy eko amo in the passage. despite been warned to stop drinking from it grin grin grin
Re: Those Who Drank From This Refrigerator Are Legends.. by Kay25(m): 11:13pm On Aug 23, 2023
Carcholce:

Joke apart, my Ma’ had it in her shrine for real. I used to fill it up with river water. After some day/weeks, the water dries up and needs refilling.
U need Jesus
Re: Those Who Drank From This Refrigerator Are Legends.. by Kobojunkie: 11:16pm On Aug 23, 2023
Wainey:
Oh yeah, the cup has to be right to get both the earthy and metallic cold refreshing taste😁😁😁😁😁😁

1 Like

Re: Those Who Drank From This Refrigerator Are Legends.. by Silentgroper(m): 11:18pm On Aug 23, 2023
Carcholce:

hope your Ma celebrate the isese day on Monday or is she now a born again??
Re: Those Who Drank From This Refrigerator Are Legends.. by dragunov: 11:25pm On Aug 23, 2023
ThiefnubuBandit:
That's what most skull miners still use.

In the SE, àbí?😝😝😝😝
Re: Those Who Drank From This Refrigerator Are Legends.. by Skyehigher1: 11:38pm On Aug 23, 2023
Am a legend even am still seen it during the last ileya festival in our family house very cool and refresh refrigerator
Re: Those Who Drank From This Refrigerator Are Legends.. by Franky9584(m): 11:38pm On Aug 23, 2023
Indomie generation won't know about this. Thanks God I drank from this kind of pot

1 Like

Re: Those Who Drank From This Refrigerator Are Legends.. by tuzle(m): 11:45pm On Aug 23, 2023
Levithe:
Please guys, please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
G.TBank
how does this person get the likes he/she gets almost on every topic? Is it possible for someone to open 40 accounts? And if not, why do the people who like not help because I see this same begging format almost everyday.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Who Drank From This Refrigerator Are Legends.. by BALLOSKI: 11:53pm On Aug 23, 2023
Hezzyluv:

grin grin

Good ol days!

We did it!
Re: Those Who Drank From This Refrigerator Are Legends.. by Monday60655(m): 12:07am On Aug 24, 2023
This is still invoke presently.
Re: Those Who Drank From This Refrigerator Are Legends.. by PeggySandas(f): 12:10am On Aug 24, 2023
Levithe:
G.TBank

Ole Barawo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England / Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her / Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.