Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

Those Who Drank From This Refrigerator Are Legends.. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Those Who Drank From This Refrigerator Are Legends.. (99902 Views)

Sad Story Behind The Two Lovers That Drank Sniper In Anambra / I Just Bought This Refrigerator....please I Need Your Candid Advise / Help! My Friend’s Wife Drank Some Poisonous Particles From A Branded Drink (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those Who Drank From This Refrigerator Are Legends.. by Bigchristo: 12:11am On Aug 24, 2023
[quote author=Morbeta11 post=125312864][/quote]Menh just imagine where we are coming from, I’m just being grateful to God that we didn’t end it in this era we still enjoy modern day technologies

Imagine back then when there’s no phone to update each other of your whereabouts, how did we managed to survive that era? 🤔😂I remembered always going to our neighbors house to receive phone ☎️ with landline 📞 waiting for uncles abroad to call sometimes we can’t even get the call, Nitel were feeling like demigod then, y’all should be grateful to those who brought modern technologies life has really changed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those Who Drank From This Refrigerator Are Legends.. by olaztek(m): 12:11am On Aug 24, 2023
Those times when globalization was still in it's infant

1 Like

Re: Those Who Drank From This Refrigerator Are Legends.. by Btruth: 12:19am On Aug 24, 2023
Yes oooo. I'm one of the legends. But I wondered why my grandma kept a live fish (cat fish) in hers then though? 🤔
Re: Those Who Drank From This Refrigerator Are Legends.. by altteemy: 12:30am On Aug 24, 2023
It's a form of zeer pot.

1 Like

Re: Those Who Drank From This Refrigerator Are Legends.. by Mecka: 12:30am On Aug 24, 2023
clems88:
The first day I drank from that ppt when when my mum sent me to go get something from market, those mallam usually have it at front of their shago, that was how I fetch the water n drank with that small cup wey 1 million dirty teeth Malama have used. grin the water cold sha
you don suck toto b4?
Re: Those Who Drank From This Refrigerator Are Legends.. by Mecka: 12:31am On Aug 24, 2023
Laple0541:

I used to use it whenever we went for holiday at grandma’s place. It was located close to where she kept her soup pot so whenever I stole from her clayish soup pot, I would branch at this African refrigerator’s side to drink some water to step down the meat I just stole from the pot.

Life!
idiot
Re: Those Who Drank From This Refrigerator Are Legends.. by AfonjaPriest: 12:39am On Aug 24, 2023
Levithe:
Please guys, please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
Acct num: Oyom Ubi
G.TBank
Beggar Angela Oyom Ubi, you have staged a comeback to your begging ways. Read from below previous posts of yours with different usernames:
Shinestar2:
Beloved, please don't just scroll pass, please can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May you never lack anything in this life. Amen.
Please my name is Angelah
G.TBank
Another
Bideni:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy
Acct num:
G.TBank Angela Oyom
Yet another
Rosemorn:
Beloved, please don't just scroll pass, please can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May you never lack anything in this life. Amen.
Please my name is Angella
Acct num:
G.TBank
Red flag. Disclaimer. Persona non grata.
This person, known as Angela, has all these names for just one account in GTBank:
Ann, Anne, AngelaUbi, Anngela, Angella, Anna, Angela, Angela Ubi, Angelah, etc.
He is a serial criminal scammer and is here to promote his begging advert scam.
Go to your church or mosque to beg and stop using different monikers on NAIRALAND to swindle people.
You have used over 50 monikers to beg. If you are genuine, you should have been known with one moniker. Using many is a clear indication you are a fraud.
The way I see it, you'll soon get deliverance from the Devil. Keep thinking you are deceiving people. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed; covered that will not be opened.
The great day of your revelation is at hand. Be expectant, because surely it will come.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Who Drank From This Refrigerator Are Legends.. by rickleye: 12:47am On Aug 24, 2023
Wow! I remember every year —- Christmas into new year being packed into a Peugeot 505 from Lagos to Ile IFE for the holidays. We had a fridge in our room for drinks but that clay pot was were we drank water from .
The water there was cooler and colder than the one in the fridge. I used to hate people drinking from the cup directly and when I grew tired to complaining , I just dipped my cup and went on my way.
Times were better back then and family was all that mattered.
What nostalgia you have evoked !!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Who Drank From This Refrigerator Are Legends.. by Spain007(m): 12:59am On Aug 24, 2023
Laple0541:

I used to use it whenever we went for holiday at grandma’s place. It was located close to where she kept her soup pot so whenever I stole from her clayish soup pot, I would branch at this African refrigerator’s side to drink some water to step down the meat I just stole from the pot.

Life!

Jagaban style
Re: Those Who Drank From This Refrigerator Are Legends.. by Burgerlomo: 2:11am On Aug 24, 2023
😁👍👍

1 Like

Re: Those Who Drank From This Refrigerator Are Legends.. by cho25bc(f): 2:13am On Aug 24, 2023
I remember this very well. We still have it in our house to date. The good old days🥰

2 Likes

Re: Those Who Drank From This Refrigerator Are Legends.. by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:11am On Aug 24, 2023
Hezzyluv:
Damn... me reminiscing already.

That bow behind the clay pot with wet sand... Is the compressor grin

Na de STABILIZER.
Re: Those Who Drank From This Refrigerator Are Legends.. by sylve11: 5:58am On Aug 24, 2023
Carcholce:

Joke apart, my Ma’ had it in her shrine for real. I used to fill it up with river water. After some day/weeks, the water dries up and needs refilling.

hmmmm cool
Re: Those Who Drank From This Refrigerator Are Legends.. by Psalmistproject: 6:00am On Aug 24, 2023
Carcholce:

Joke apart, my Ma’ had it in her shrine for real. I used to fill it up with river water. After some day/weeks, the water dries up and needs refilling.

That's supposed to be for a client in need of financial powers
Re: Those Who Drank From This Refrigerator Are Legends.. by Angrymode: 6:02am On Aug 24, 2023
You will be shocked to know that this is still very much in use in the north.

1 Like

Re: Those Who Drank From This Refrigerator Are Legends.. by Jahwinaboy(m): 6:07am On Aug 24, 2023
Wainey:
The cup is a little off, this is the right cup that always comes with it
Exactly. One bottle for you boss grin
Re: Those Who Drank From This Refrigerator Are Legends.. by mekybabe1: 6:26am On Aug 24, 2023
I tell you...very cool water. Twas really nice those days when we visit the villa.
Re: Those Who Drank From This Refrigerator Are Legends.. by Felaincarnated: 6:29am On Aug 24, 2023
Na burukutu. Omo kekere ni é
obembet:
What's this? Is this agbo or what?

2 Likes

Re: Those Who Drank From This Refrigerator Are Legends.. by Chochovini: 6:41am On Aug 24, 2023
Wainey:
. Exactly. You‘re on point. Kai, it mean you are not an indomie generation pal. But some people for this forum don old o.....lols

1 Like

Re: Those Who Drank From This Refrigerator Are Legends.. by XAUBulls: 6:43am On Aug 24, 2023
[quote author=Morbeta11 post=125312864][/quote]
An impressive thread.

Modern award-winning versions of this water-cooling clay pots have been made in Africa within the last 20 years. The water-cooling clay pot inventor won an international grant and the modern and more efficient clay pots that I read about in a magazine over 20 years ago have been used to extend the shelf-life of tomatoes and more agri produce as well.
Re: Those Who Drank From This Refrigerator Are Legends.. by XAUBulls: 6:57am On Aug 24, 2023
Bigchristo:
Menh just imagine where we are coming from, I’m just being grateful to God that we didn’t end it in this era we still enjoy modern day technologies

Imagine back then when there’s no phone to update each other of your whereabouts, how did we managed to survive that era? 🤔😂I remembered always going to our neighbors house to receive phone ☎️ with landline 📞 waiting for uncles abroad to call sometimes we can’t even get the call, Nitel were feeling like demigod then, y’all should be grateful to those who brought modern technologies life has really changed
Indeed.

NITEL was very inneficient back then but we managed to get by.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Those Who Drank From This Refrigerator Are Legends.. by DeGLORIOUS: 7:01am On Aug 24, 2023
I am still drinking from it. Am I a legend?
Re: Those Who Drank From This Refrigerator Are Legends.. by jaxxy(m): 7:05am On Aug 24, 2023
no be only refrigerator
Re: Those Who Drank From This Refrigerator Are Legends.. by Hpesoj: 7:06am On Aug 24, 2023
Wainey:

True.

This particular cup is very annoying. There's no way it won't leave a mark whenever one mistakenly drop it on the floor.

That stainless steel cup is only used to serve the head of the family (father) cheesy
Re: Those Who Drank From This Refrigerator Are Legends.. by Elibaba1: 7:08am On Aug 24, 2023
Lucas4903:
NYSC at Numan Adamawa. This was our refrigerator. Good Ol days

Numan na one low key sweet place.
Re: Those Who Drank From This Refrigerator Are Legends.. by Walamide: 7:15am On Aug 24, 2023
That year, whenever we caught snails, we keep it close to the 'amu'. For some days before finally deciding the fate of those snails grin
Re: Those Who Drank From This Refrigerator Are Legends.. by TemmyT002(m): 7:15am On Aug 24, 2023
In the village where I served in Sokoto, it helped a lot.
The town had no electricity and we still managed to drink cold water without fridge.
Re: Those Who Drank From This Refrigerator Are Legends.. by BennyDGreat: 7:16am On Aug 24, 2023
tuzle:
how those this person get the likes he/she gets almost on every topic? Is it possible for someone to open 40 accounts? And if not, why do the people who like not help because I see this same begging format almost everyday.

Na strategy. You may be shocked at how much this person makes per day
Re: Those Who Drank From This Refrigerator Are Legends.. by XAUBulls: 7:23am On Aug 24, 2023
rickleye:
Wow! I remember every year —- Christmas into new year being packed into a Peugeot 505 from Lagos to Ile IFE for the holidays. We had a fridge in our room for drinks but that clay pot was were we drank water from .
The water there was cooler and colder than the one in the fridge. I used to hate people drinking from the cup directly and when I grew tired to complaining , I just dipped my cup and went on my way.
Times were better back then and family was all that mattered.
What nostalgia you have evoked !!!!
Awesome!

The 505 Evolution series was a status symbol among the Peugeot brand of cars back in the day [from the early 1980s]... The 504 SR was another big hit.

Your mention of the 505 here just evoked or triggered the memories of the airconditioned 505 my father had and the road trips we took in it listening to the nostalgic hit songs of Lionel Ritchie, Kenny Rogers, ABBA, Don Williams, and more. Oluwa o! Massive memory recall here. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Those Who Drank From This Refrigerator Are Legends.. by remiopash: 7:23am On Aug 24, 2023
FuckTheMod:
Na me break our house own.
Stubborn child of the family... Back in 1988...

OG before IG grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England / Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her / Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.