Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This (6168 Views)

I Seriously Need A Husband, Don't Be Afraid To Approach Me - Police Officer / I Seriously Need Help / The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by MarketDispatch: 2:04am On Aug 24, 2023
Rtk4:
Before i woman does consistently are as follows;

** scenes.

So, why don't you tell her to take the Kids along with her if she is going to visit family members...or don't her family members like seeing her kids?
Re: Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by Lastmankc(m): 2:16am On Aug 24, 2023
Samantha124:
But don't you think she's trying to get you to bond with your own children as their father?

I mean, I have a very strong bond with my father because he always made time for us his children when we were young.
You guys we just come here and be talking rubbish.See your flat nose
Re: Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by Obaking7(m): 3:01am On Aug 24, 2023
Oga simp, when next she does that always follow her behind without her notice. Keep the kids with a trusted family neighbor, do it four times and you will be shocked of the outcome. Any woman who does not care and respect her husband has another man she respect and care for.

Mind you the mother is aware of this, please do low key DNA test for the kids.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by Olumighty123(m): 5:18am On Aug 24, 2023
izonborn098:
You are a big simp...
Don't marry woman
1. Who have strong head.
2. Don't marry women who don't respect u.
3. Don't marry women who are violent.
4. Don't marry women who always have excuse for their mistakes.
5. Don't marry women who don't take correction.
7. Don't marry women who is always getting close to their families because she will use her family as excuse to either go and do hookup or other sins.
*oga the space u give ur woman was too much' she is just treatingu like her kid... Abi na she dey feed u?
Three kids'' try and have talk with her involving her family and yours to see whether see will change and u also need to stand ur ground... Because if u divorce her the fate of the kids is at stake....
But if she don't want to change then let her go...... Divorce her asap before she turn u to a house boy.
And pls do DNA with ur kids because there 70% chances ur wife is cheating that is why she potray head of the house... Maybe ur deputy is doing well.

Let me add to this list, Never marry a woman who does love her kids undecided this woman definitely don't love her kids and it's a pity shocked
Re: Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by Rtk4: 6:36am On Aug 24, 2023
Obaking7:
Oga simp, when next she does that always follow her behind without her notice. Keep the kids with a trusted family neighbor, do it four times and you will be shocked of the outcome. Any woman who does not care and respect her husband has another man she respect and care for.

Mind you the mother is aware of this, please do low key DNA test for the kids.
I've been planning to do that, but just last week she saw my chat with a hospital that does DNA test, you need to see the way she wanted to bring down the roof of the house. Shouting thaty what do i take her for? A prostitute or what?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by JONSYN7154: 6:59am On Aug 24, 2023
Rtk4:
Before i narrate everything, I would like to say that i swear I'm not a SIMP, I was just trying to be a good husband right from the beginning not knowing it was gonna lead to this.

I'm married with three children and my wife is not working for the past 7 years of our marriage. I'm responsible for everything in the house. I'm not complaining about the too much responsibilities but i really wanna end the marriage due to the following reasons, my wife lacks respect for me as a husband sometimes the way she talks to me as if I'm her boy or her mate. This woman called my wife is also very ungrateful. She never appreciate anything. I can't correct her when she's wrong without her getting angry, most times when i send her to buy something, her mood changes or she starts complaining, i can't tell her to cook what my appetite yearns for without her complaining especially swallow. The only thing this woman does consistently are as follows;

**Please could you stay with the kids i was called that my cousin is sick and they are in the hospital

**Please could you stay with the kids my mum's sister is sick and I want to go greet them

**Please could you stay with the kids we just lost our uncle

**Please could you stay with the kids my father's brother wants to see me

**Please could you stay with the kids, this, that and that.... I'm so angry because it doesn't allow me go out to Hussle. One of the most annoying part is when i have an important place to go, i'll have look for where to drop the kids or go with them? Sometimes you need to see the shame in me due to how people always look at me carrying 3kids up and down everywhere as if i don't have a wife. Even if i want to go and watch ball alot of times i'll have to go with them. She has 5 female elder siblings who are all married, why don't they behave like that to their husbands? Sometimes she'll be sitting or maybe she's doing something and one of the kid tells her he/she wants to poo, she'll tell the child go and meet your father, I'll have to go put the child on potty. The frustration is too much. I really wanna end the marriage. Most times when i report some things to the mother, the mother always looks for a way to cover for her daughter, the mother never sees anything wrong in what her daughter does. Do you know one of the thing she does that has gotten me fed up? I'll be in the middle of a very important work or meeting. This woman will start calling and calling, you will think it's something very important, the next thing she'll start texting me that won't you come home? She wants to go and check on her this or that who is in the hospital. So i should leave something very important which will give me money just to come and stay with the children so you could go visit a family member? This is a place you can go with the children. Please guys how do i go about ending this marriage because she is very violent and i don't want to create a scene because she likes creating scenes.
Bros let me tell you the truth.
I'm sincerely sorry because the truth am going to tell you will HURT you.

THE TRUTH IS THAT YOUR WIFE IS HAVING AN AFFAIR AND THE MOTHER IS AWARE OF IT, THATS WHY SHE'S DEFENDING THE DAUGHTER ANYTIME YOU REPORTED HER.
ANYTIME SHE SAYS SHE'S GOING TO SEE SOMEONE ITS THE BOYFRIEND'S PLACE.

TAIL HER AND YOU'LL CATCH HER RED HANDED.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 24, 2023
Okay.
Lastmankc:
You guys we just come here and be talking rubbish.See your flat nose
Re: Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by izonborn098(m): 9:02am On Aug 24, 2023
Why are nigerians women SO afraid of DNA'' the moment u call DNA some women will just sh*t for body
Rtk4:
I've been planning to do that, but just last week she saw my chat with a hospital that does DNA test, you need to see the way she wanted to bring down the roof of the house. Shouting thaty what do i take her for? A prostitute or what?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by tachia406: 9:45am On Aug 24, 2023
You obviously love this woman. For you to tolerate all these means you love her so much. Your option for divorce will not even give you the peace you crave for now.

You have caused damage to yourself, the woman and the marriage. You have made her comfortable treating you like this and another man can't take it causing her social damage. If you opt to end the marriage, you will continue to live in her love. Now, to mend the marriage will not be easy again.

Yet my dose of advice is to sit her down and talk. If there's any improvement, you will continue continue till it gets better.

But you fall hand big time. It's not easy to mend a dry wood.

1 Like

Re: Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by jackmrandy: 9:45am On Aug 24, 2023
Samantha124:
But don't you think she's trying to get you to bond with your own children as their father?

I mean, I have a very strong bond with my father because he always made time for us his children when we were young.

women will always side women.. which kind bonding you dey talk about here now. the going to watch football together is ok already. but you see that poopoo part, go and meet your dad, omo the woman is an arrogant woman. why don;t she go out with the kids to the hospital where she is going at least let the kids see things with their eyes and ask questions about life, like mummy why are these people crying? mummy where is this place, mummy why are these people on the bed, mummy who is that man putting on white? this way the mum will get to train the children. mind you she is not even providing for the house. and the person thats providing she want to use task to finish the person. I am not married yet oh, God know say if na me, I don tell that woman my full mind once oh. no need hiding anything or feeling all in the name of marriage. i go tell you for your eye. if you nor fit do am leave oh.

2 Likes

Re: Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by jackmrandy: 9:47am On Aug 24, 2023
JONSYN7154:
Bros let me tell you the truth.
I'm sincerely sorry because the truth am going to tell you will HURT you.

THE TRUTH IS THAT YOUR WIFE IS HAVING AN AFFAIR AND THE MOTHER IS AWARE OF IT, THATS WHY SHE'S DEFENDING THE DAUGHTER ANYTIME YOU REPORTED HER.
ANYTIME SHE SAYS SHE'S GOING TO SEE SOMEONE ITS THE BOYFRIEND SHE DO GO TO SEE.

TAIL HER AND YOU'LL CATCH HER RED HANDED.

this is a very strong one. three kids and still be having afair outside. could be with another married man or her ex. but this days its hard for young guys to even hang out with women who have put to bed. fallen breast, nothing enticing there anymore.

1 Like

Re: Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by jackmrandy: 9:50am On Aug 24, 2023
Rtk4:

red flag. thats it a very big red flag. the moment she says that more than three times, and say it again the fourth times, that means she is one. and she just said that herself.

1 Like

Re: Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by Bigseven(m): 10:08am On Aug 24, 2023
wis3:
I've seen single dad's who turned out to be better parents than single moms. This is a fact. Aman will always want to protect his daughter at all cost. Only down is he may not always be available to look after her because of work. But men do better at parenting than most women nowadays.
no one is disputing that single dad are not doing well buh how many in Hundreds?We ain’t debating but the fact still remains that the God desire a man and woman (parents) to train up a child in the he should go. Well, let him choose what he wants we can only impute our idea
Re: Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 24, 2023
So you'd be okay with your wife risking your children's health by taking them along to those hospital wards?

What if they catch an infectious disease in there because they're still young and fragile?... Wouldn't you still go ahead and label her a bad mother for taking them to the hospital to see that relative?

I don't know about Nigerian hospitals, but some SA hospitals don't allow children coming to visit their sick relatives because it's way too risky, especially in adult wards.

It's like you Nigerian men don't care about your children, you use your children to take out your frustrations on your women and in the end, it's always the children who suffer more consequences.

I'm sorry to say this, but you're already showing traits of a bad father if you think it's okay to risk your children's health in the name of training them.
jackmrandy:

women will always side women.. which kind bonding you dey talk about here now. the going to watch football together is ok already. but you see that poopoo part, go and meet your dad, omo the woman is an arrogant woman. why don;t she go out with the kids to the hospital where she is going at least let the kids see things with their eyes and ask questions about life, like mummy why are these people crying? mummy where is this place, mummy why are these people on the bed, mummy who is that man putting on white? this way the mum will get to train the children. mind you she is not even providing for the house. and the person thats providing she want to use task to finish the person. I am not married yet oh, God know say if na me, I don tell that woman my full mind once oh. no need hiding anything or feeling all in the name of marriage. i go tell you for your eye. if you nor fit do am leave oh.

1 Like

Re: Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by jackmrandy: 11:26am On Aug 24, 2023
Samantha124:
So you'd be okay with your wife risking your children's health by taking them along to those hospital wards?

What if they catch an infectious disease in there because they're still young and fragile?... Wouldn't you still go ahead and label her a bad mother for taking them to the hospital to see that relative?

I don't know about Nigerian hospitals, but some SA hospitals don't allow children coming to visit their sick relatives because it's way too risky, especially in adult wards.

It's like you Nigerian men don't care about your children, you use your children to take out your frustrations on your women and in the end, it's always the children who suffer more consequences.

I'm sorry to say this, but you're already showing traits of a bad father if you think it's okay to risk your children's health in the name of training them.

NO TRAIT OF A BAD FATHER, MY CHILD WILL HAVE THE BEST FATHER, REASON WHY I AM TRY AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE TO GET THE BEST MUM FOR HIM/HER. I CAN SENSE YOU ARE NOT A NIGERIAN OR POSSSIBLY A NIGERIAN WHO DIDN'T GROW UP ON THE NIGERIA SOIL.
Re: Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by Badmashii(m): 12:12pm On Aug 24, 2023
wis3:
No. It just shows where her priority lies. And the OP is a weakling without any balls. I would have sent her to go cool of at her father's house a long time ago. Hire a maid and everyone's happy. It's that simple. But the OP hasn't got the balls

Bossman big respect to you. Na man you be, but you'll do better than answering that bitch. Women reason alike, especially on stupid things.

The man to get solid frame, as a result, na disrespect go follow next

1 Like

Re: Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by online4business: 12:37pm On Aug 24, 2023
Your wife has a secret lover and her mum is aware about her secret.

Tolerate such behavior because of children will make you suffer.

I'll never stay in an unhealthy relationship because of any child or children.

Here's why.

You'll eventually die young and guess what the child will still live their life.

My 2 cent to any man out there.

Never marry a woman you love, marry a woman that loves you 80% just make sure you vet her and make sure no be evening newspaper.

Bed em don't wed me Albundy.

1 Like

Re: Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 24, 2023
If you're going to tell your wife to go visiting hospital wards with your children, then you are going to be a bad father.

Fix yourself first because with your level of reasoning, you don't deserve a good woman in your life, you'll mistreat her like she's your slave and put your children's lives at risk.

You sound like you value your ego more than anything, even if it means your children will suffer for it.
jackmrandy:

NO TRAIT OF A BAD FATHER, MY CHILD WILL HAVE THE BEST FATHER, REASON WHY I AM TRY AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE TO GET THE BEST MUM FOR HIM/HER. I CAN SENSE YOU ARE NOT A NIGERIAN OR POSSSIBLY A NIGERIAN WHO DIDN'T GROW UP ON THE NIGERIA SOIL.

1 Like

Re: Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by LINSAR: 2:25pm On Aug 24, 2023
Samantha124:
If you're going to tell your wife to go visiting hospital wards with your children, then you are going to be a bad father.

Fix yourself first because with your level of reasoning, you don't deserve a good woman in your life, you'll mistreat her like she's your slave and put your children's lives at risk.

You sound like you value your ego more than anything, even if it means your children will suffer for it.

1. So children don't visit their sick parents in hospitals?

2. Have you asked why it is everytime her family members are always sick?

3. Also, why focus on only the children aspect? Why didn't you talk about this:
My wife lacks respect for me as a husband. Sometimes, the way she talks to me is as if I'm her boy or her mate. This woman called my wife is also very ungrateful. She never appreciate anything. I can't correct her when she's wrong without her getting angry. Most times when i send her to buy something, her mood changes or she starts complaining. I can't tell her to cook what my appetite yearns for without her complaining, especially swallow.
Re: Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by NEUDUDE: 2:30pm On Aug 24, 2023
Oga you don marry Okpo lolz grin. when we tell you guys to never settle unless she gives you peace of mind. you would say the redpill is too much and na to marry be the solution to una problem. Enjoy your marriage MR lol

You are the prize, na una mostly dey make this nigerian girls misbehave. you knew she likes creating scenes yet you went ahead to marry her lols. better go and do DNA before you realize the children you are carrying up and down arent yours
Re: Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by jackmrandy: 2:31pm On Aug 24, 2023
Samantha124:

bitter women everywhere. all of you supporting the attitude of the woman, even when you know fullly well what the man has explained is bad. very very bad, and if possible, she is even cheating on him with another man. Ta. i will say it again, a woman dear not try this with me. who paid her bride price? she go con dey act this way. not one. not two, three. before this man came up like this he has exhausted all the available means to let her know what she is doing is wrong. women will always be supporting women even when you are seeing with your naked eyes what she is doing is wrong. birds of same feather.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by BREYZ: 3:15pm On Aug 24, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Alphabetical Red flags from A-Z. But you were busy tolerating all her excesses.....

My old man normally say this to all his sons-"No man can survive the wrath of an evil wife".

Op,na better one chance motor you enter so.......How can you be playing the role of hubby and wife at the same time?

Divorce her please. You have tolerated enough. There's something fishy about her entire behavior, she might be cheating or doing it just to punish you for something you may have done to her in the past. Check yourself and take a decision.
Re: Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 24, 2023
1. So far those hospitals that I know about don't permit children to come and visit adult wards and even with children's wards, they're given a limited amount of time to visit... And we're not talking about sick parents here, so don't try to twist the whole thing.

2. It could be a hereditary thing because each family is different... Just like other families have long life expectancy while others have short life expectancy.

3. Because the children are always supposed to come first for both parents, those other minor issues can be easily resolved... To me it sounds like the op wants to leave his wife all because he doesn't want to be involved in the children's lives.. He just wants to be a father from a distance.

Why can't he watch that football match at home whenever he's left with the children?

And why is he also finding it difficult to help his own child to use the toilet?
LINSAR:

1. So children don't visit their sick parents in hospitals?

2. Have you asked why it is everytime her family members are always sick?

3. Also, why focus on only the children aspect? Why didn't you talk about this:
Re: Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by Dyfynezz12(m): 3:40pm On Aug 24, 2023
U let it rot deal with dy consequences
Re: Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 24, 2023
Bitter women everywhere? Lol... Well, you know what they say, the truth is bitter..πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

It's only a confused irresponsible man that'll claim that his wife is cheating without proof and bring the issue of bride price whenever he's being told the bitter truth.

I repeat, you're not going to make a good father and you don't deserve a good woman.

Go fix yourself because that ego if yours that you value more than anything will destroy your life in the end.
jackmrandy:

bitter women everywhere. all of you supporting the attitude of the woman, even when you know fullly well what the man has explained is bad. very very bad, and if possible, she is even cheating on him with another man. Ta. i will say it again, a woman dear not try this with me. who paid her bride price? she go con dey act this way. not one. not two, three. before this man came up like this he has exhausted all the available means to let her know what she is doing is wrong. women will always be supporting women even when you are seeing with your naked eyes what she is doing is wrong. birds of same feather.
Re: Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by pansophist(m): 3:42pm On Aug 24, 2023
If men are weak, the home suffers. Men have to be strong for one very important reason, and it's because he bears the burden of performance. And if a woman fails, he suffers as well.

You are tolerating so much evil from this woman, and when the consequences comes, you'll be the one to suffer it. Women have a unique advantage than men, which is that their mistakes are men problems.

For example, If you marry a woman that is unfaithful, then you'll father another man's child. If you marry a hookup chick, then you'll be a laughing stock and she will disrespect and disgrace you.

As a man, you're in the driver seat. Women's power compare to a man is like a passenger to a driver. No matter what the passenger say, the driver decides if he will move, stop or reverse.

The cards that a manipulative woman can ever play is dependent on the game the man is playing. If it's only egg and water a man have, then a woman can only make boiled eggs.

Men choose the game, women choose the card.

You're a man, the leader, and the enforcer of morality. Don't let a woman use you. It will be bad for the both of you since women have a unique skill to be unaccountable for their actions, even if they destroy you both.

I dislike weak men, they destroy society and incubate corrupt women.

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by shantti(m): 3:51pm On Aug 24, 2023
Samantha124:
I'm sure if the husband explains to his employers that there's a family emergency, they'll understand.

So you expect the woman to go and see a sick relative with the children?

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by jackmrandy: 4:00pm On Aug 24, 2023
Samantha124:
Bitter women everywhere? Lol... Well, you know what they say, the truth is bitter..πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

It's only a confused irresponsible man that'll claim that his wife is cheating without proof and bring the issue of bride price whenever he's being told the bitter truth.

I repeat, you're not going to make a good father and you don't deserve a good woman.

Go fix yourself because that ego if yours that you value more than anything will destroy your life in the end.

seeee ohhhhhhhhh.....
Re: Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by Efna55: 4:14pm On Aug 24, 2023
Rtk4:
A woman who protest against DNA test has something to hide, it's often said "a clean conscience fears no accusation"
Her shouting is just a mask to hide her infidelity, that's a mind game she's trying to play..
You might be suffering yourself caring for another man's kids thinking it's yours while the man is somewhere chilling with your wife on the regular..
You're in a long thing bro..

1 Like

Re: Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by Efna55: 4:17pm On Aug 24, 2023
Rtk4:
She also reads your chats, anyone who cheats think their partner cheats too thus the reason for reading your chats..
DNA will save you a lot of stress in the future..

2 Likes

Re: Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by maak400: 4:29pm On Aug 24, 2023
Bros, how can you tolerate this kind of thing? Despite the fact that she's jobless and you're providing everything but you still allow her to be treating you like a houseboy. This your actions is making you look like a SIMP o. Chai, which kain rubbish be this?! It's not about ending your marriage, you have been too docile for her, you're not supposed to be carrying kids up and down when she does not have any job doing. Her job is to take care of those kids since you're the sole provider. The worst insult is asking you to clean up poo despite the fact that she's at home doing nothing. Do you confirm that she's actually visiting family members? Are you sure this woman love you before you married her? A loving wife seeks to reduce load on her husband and make life easy for him, not giving giving him hell like your wife is doing. This is disgraceful and annoying at the same time. angry

Rtk4:
Before i narrate everything, I would like to say that i swear I'm not a SIMP, I was just trying to be a good husband right from the beginning not knowing it was gonna lead to this.

I'm married with three children and my wife is not working for the past 7 years of our marriage. I'm responsible for everything in the house. I'm not complaining about the too much responsibilities but i really wanna end the marriage due to the following reasons, my wife lacks respect for me as a husband sometimes the way she talks to me as if I'm her boy or her mate. This woman called my wife is also very ungrateful. She never appreciate anything. I can't correct her when she's wrong without her getting angry, most times when i send her to buy something, her mood changes or she starts complaining, i can't tell her to cook what my appetite yearns for without her complaining especially swallow. The only thing this woman does consistently are as follows;

**Please could you stay with the kids i was called that my cousin is sick and they are in the hospital

**Please could you stay with the kids my mum's sister is sick and I want to go greet them

**Please could you stay with the kids we just lost our uncle

**Please could you stay with the kids my father's brother wants to see me

**Please could you stay with the kids, this, that and that.... I'm so angry because it doesn't allow me go out to Hussle. One of the most annoying part is when i have an important place to go, i'll have look for where to drop the kids or go with them? Sometimes you need to see the shame in me due to how people always look at me carrying 3kids up and down everywhere as if i don't have a wife. Even if i want to go and watch ball alot of times i'll have to go with them. She has 5 female elder siblings who are all married, why don't they behave like that to their husbands? Sometimes she'll be sitting or maybe she's doing something and one of the kid tells her he/she wants to poo, she'll tell the child go and meet your father, I'll have to go put the child on potty. The frustration is too much. I really wanna end the marriage. Most times when i report some things to the mother, the mother always looks for a way to cover for her daughter, the mother never sees anything wrong in what her daughter does. Do you know one of the thing she does that has gotten me fed up? I'll be in the middle of a very important work or meeting. This woman will start calling and calling, you will think it's something very important, the next thing she'll start texting me that won't you come home? She wants to go and check on her this or that who is in the hospital. So i should leave something very important which will give me money just to come and stay with the children so you could go visit a family member? This is a place you can go with the children. Please guys how do i go about ending this marriage because she is very violent and i don't want to create a scene because she likes creating scenes.

1 Like

Re: Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by maak400: 4:39pm On Aug 24, 2023
Na man you be sir. Thumbs up.
Mr SIMPle Rtk4 shey you dey hear so? You dey fvck up!
AndrewTate:
Women don't like men who let them do as they please...this was your mistake. They love dominance,not violence or narcism but mental dominance.

They might fight against the above and try to counter it but never work with women based on what they say or "feel like they want" cos whenever women have the liberty to do as they please with their lives they have a great tendency of destroying it and not understand why they're not happy after they've done what they thought was right all along because they "felt" so...
She sees you as lesser mentally. This has nothing to do with academics.

And also many men mistake dominance with narcism...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Most Of Our Parents Married Without Courtship But They Luv Themselves More That Us Today. Why? / Why Gender Equality Is Detrimental To Women - And Not Ideal For A Sane World / Why do men keep pictures of their Ex-girlfriends?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.