Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,044 members, 7,835,518 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This (6158 Views)

I Seriously Need A Husband, Don't Be Afraid To Approach Me - Police Officer / I Seriously Need Help / The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by wis3(m): 10:26pm On Aug 23, 2023
Samantha124:
You would've long brought another woman to mistreat your children?
What makes you so sure the woman I'm bringing in is going to mistreat my child. Besides. My wife is already mistreating my kids by not being there for them. So yes. It's a risk I'm more than willing to take. Children are usually supposed to be closer to their mothers by default. There's no written rule to this but it's just the way it is.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by Ceasarceasar: 10:27pm On Aug 23, 2023
Samantha124:
But don't you think she's trying to get you to bond with your own children as their father?

I mean, I have a very strong bond with my father because he always made time for us his children when we were young.

Are u normal?

You are a woman..

Most of u reason somehow

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 23, 2023
So her asking for some time out means she's mistreating the children?

Do you expect her to stay indoors with the children until they're adults without taking a bit of a break from them?
wis3:
What makes you so sure the woman I'm bringing in is going to mistreat my child. Besides. My wife is already mistreating my kids by not being there for them. So yes. It's a risk I'm more than willing to take. Children are usually supposed to be closer to their mothers by default. There's no written rule to this but it's just the way it is.
Re: Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 23, 2023
I am a woman, so what?
Ceasarceasar:

Are u normal?

You are a woman..

Most of u reason somehow

1 Like

Re: Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by eProfits(m): 10:32pm On Aug 23, 2023
Your are being intentionally stu!pid & manipulative with your questions and responses so far.
Samantha124:

Do you expect her to stay indoors with the children until they're adults without taking a bit of a break from them?

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by Ceasarceasar: 10:33pm On Aug 23, 2023
Samantha124:
I am a woman, so what?

Most of u don't reason properly...

Some people do say women have fish brain

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by wis3(m): 10:35pm On Aug 23, 2023
Samantha124:

Why is it so important she has to leave the kids behind? You have a family emergency that requires your attention. And the best thing you can think of is ask your husband to leave his work place and come home to stay with the kids. As you're the one that employed him eh? What would happen if he loses his job? The same woman would find a way to heap the blames on him.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 23, 2023
Okay.
Ceasarceasar:

Most of u don't reason properly...

Some people do say women have fish brain
Re: Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 23, 2023
Okay.
eProfits:
Your are being intentionally stu!pid & manipulative with your questions and responses so far.
Re: Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 23, 2023
I'm sure if the husband explains to his employers that there's a family emergency, they'll understand.

So you expect the woman to go and see a sick relative with the children?
wis3:
Why is it so important she has to leave the kids behind? You have a family emergency that requires your attention. And the best thing you can think of is ask your husband to leave his work place and come home to stay with the kids. As you're the one that employed him eh? What would happen if he loses his job? The same woman would find a way to heap the blames on him.
Re: Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by Bigseven(m): 10:41pm On Aug 23, 2023
Well you are a good husband not a sim. But someone is selling ideas to her head most likely cheating idea. You are too cool for her that’s why the audacity is high. If she wasn’t like this from the beginning then you need to dig deep and find the root cause even if takes you monitoring her line via her service provider. Most importantly make your marriage work because there’s none better out there every one is packaging ni especially you’ve three children. Raising a girl child in single parenting the result is not always nice. Ask God himself for guidance

2 Likes

Re: Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by wis3(m): 10:42pm On Aug 23, 2023
Samantha124:
I'm sure if the husband explains to his employers that there's a family emergency, they'll understand.

No, she should throw the kids in the gutter on her way out😁 His employers would understand? What if the husband is a doctor? Or a surgeon? I know you're just trying to be petty😁

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by AndrewTate(m): 10:43pm On Aug 23, 2023
Samantha124:
But don't you think she's trying to get you to bond with your own children as their father?

I mean, I have a very strong bond with my father because he always made time for us his children when we were young.
Are you serious at all??

5 Likes

Re: Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by izonborn098(m): 10:45pm On Aug 23, 2023
Samantha124:

this girl are u mad or something... Can't you read or you just want to show your madness to the world.....

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by wis3(m): 10:46pm On Aug 23, 2023
Bigseven:
Well you are a good husband not a sim. But someone is selling ideas to her head most likely cheating idea. You are too cool for her that’s why the audacity is high. If she wasn’t like this from the beginning then you need to dig deep and find the root cause even if takes you monitoring her line via her service provider. Most importantly make your marriage work because there’s none better out there every one is packaging ni especially you’ve three children. Raising a girl child in single parenting the result is not always nice. Ask God himself for guidance
I've seen single dad's who turned out to be better parents than single moms. This is a fact. Aman will always want to protect his daughter at all cost. Only down is he may not always be available to look after her because of work. But men do better at parenting than most women nowadays.
Re: Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 23, 2023
But he's not a doctor or a surgeon.

What is your point exactly?
wis3:
No, she should throw the kids in the gutter on her way out😁 His employers would understand? What if the husband is a doctor? Or a surgeon? I know you're just trying to be petty😁
Re: Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 23, 2023
Okay.
izonborn098:
this girl are u mad or something... Can't you read or you just want to show your madness to the world.....
I don't know.
AndrewTate:
Are you serious at all??
Re: Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by AndrewTate(m): 10:49pm On Aug 23, 2023
Samantha124:
I don't know.
Better
Re: Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by AndrewTate(m): 10:50pm On Aug 23, 2023
As my people will say...

There are so many women in the world. But when it's time to look for a wife you'll be shocked at how hard it is

4 Likes

Re: Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by wis3(m): 10:51pm On Aug 23, 2023
Samantha124:
But he's not a doctor or a surgeon.

What is your point exactly?
I'm saying no one wants to employ a liability. If you have a business where all of your staff are asking for a time of because their spouses have family emergencies. It affects productivity. You won't be in business for long. If what the OP is saying is actually true and I was his employer. I'd have fired him a long time ago. He's dead weight

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by eProfits(m): 10:54pm On Aug 23, 2023
This one is suffering from bipolar disorder. You want the husband to lie to his employer while she goes see a sick relative, right? Can't she lie to her sick relative of being unavailable? You need a mental check-up.

Samantha124:

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by AndrewTate(m): 10:54pm On Aug 23, 2023
wis3:
I'm saying no one wants to employ a liability. If you have a business where all of your staff are asking for a time of because their spouses have family emergencies. It affects productivity. You won't be in business for long. If what the OP is saying is actually true and I was his employer. I'd have fired him a long time ago. He's dead weight
no need to waste your time explaining...she can't understand you.
It's called "Hardwired way of thinking" that's a very typical woman

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 23, 2023
But I suggested that the wife should leave the children with a friend and he'll pick them up on his way home after work, you still didn't agree.

What do you want?🤦🤦🤦
wis3:
Re: Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 23, 2023
Okay.
eProfits:
This one is suffering from bipolar disorder. You want the husband to lie to his employer while she goes see a sick relative, right? Can't she lie to her sick relative of being unavailable? You need a mental check-up.

Re: Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by wis3(m): 11:00pm On Aug 23, 2023
AndrewTate:
no need to waste your time explaining...she can't understand you.
It's called "Hardwired way of thinking" that's a very typical woman
lol
Re: Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by wis3(m): 11:02pm On Aug 23, 2023
Samantha124:
But I suggested that the wife should leave the children with a friend and he'll pick them up on his way home after work, you still didn't agree.

What do you want?🤦🤦🤦
I guess these friends don't have their own live? Their only purpose is to help babysit your kids when you want to go see your sick relatives. How do you know these FRIENDS aren't maltreating your kids while you're away?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by eProfits(m): 11:04pm On Aug 23, 2023
You don't have to respond. This is not a chat. It's an open discussion on an internet FORUM. I may decide to quote your post or not.
Samantha124:
Okay.
Re: Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 23, 2023
Now you're just being dramatic..😂😂😂

wis3:
I guess these friends don't have their own live? Their only purpose is to help babysit your kids when you want to go see your sick relatives. How do you know these FRIENDS aren't maltreating your kids while you're away?
Re: Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 23, 2023
Okay.
eProfits:
You don't have to respond. This is not a chat. It's an open discussion on an internet FORUM. I may decide to quote your post or not.
Re: Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by wis3(m): 11:11pm On Aug 23, 2023
Samantha124:
Now you're just being dramatic..😂😂😂

If you was my spouse and you asked your friend to look after my kids. I'd ask your friend to move in with me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 23, 2023
Okay, drama king..😂😂😂
wis3:
If you was my spouse and you asked your friend to look after my kids. I'd ask your friend to move in with me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Leaks Her Own Nak*d Picture Online / Slay Queen With Super Big Boobs Exposes Nigerian Pastor Who Slept With Her: / See The Semi-nude Pix This Igbo Girl Sent Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.