Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This (6178 Views)

I Seriously Need A Husband, Don't Be Afraid To Approach Me - Police Officer / I Seriously Need Help / The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by Karleb(m): 5:21pm On Aug 24, 2023
You be weak man baba. Na you be wife for that marriage.
Re: Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by Uptheante(m): 5:33pm On Aug 24, 2023
Your wife is cheating on you & she has no respect for you because you have repeatedly proven to her that you are a simp & very weak.
She always goes to visit a man or men who Bleep the shit out of her kpekus.
She won't like to go visit the man or men with kids because it'll be uncomfortable for their Bleep & the kids may leak the secret that's why she always leaves you with the kids to go give her kpekus to other men.
It's even possible she's into full time hookup just as it is very possible that the kids are not even yours, that's why she was yelling at you when you mentioned DNA test because she doesn't want to be exposed. That was emotions blackmail to coerce you into not carrying out DNA test for your kids. There is a very high possibility the kids ain't yours.

Due to the level of disrespect she has for you, I'm sure she's denying you sex or giving you sex grudgingly.
Your life may be at risk if you don't take the right action because she might even decide to eliminate you whenever her fuuckkers outside tell her to.
Re: Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by LINSAR: 5:35pm On Aug 24, 2023
Samantha124:
1. So far those hospitals that I know about don't permit children to come and visit adult wards and even with children's wards, they're given a limited amount of time to visit... And we're not talking about sick parents here, so don't try to twist the whole thing.

2. It could be a hereditary thing because each family is different... Just like other families have long life expectancy while others have short life expectancy.

3. Because the children are always supposed to come first for both parents, those other minor issues can be easily resolved... To me it sounds like the op wants to leave his wife all because he doesn't want to be involved in the children's lives.. He just wants to be a father from a distance.

Why can't he watch that football match at home whenever he's left with the children?

And why is he also finding it difficult to help his own child to use the toilet?

1. In Nigeria where op is from, no hospital that I know of prohibits children from visiting. So, the wife has no excuse not to take those children to the hospital.
I mentioned parents because uncles, cousins, parents, are all family members and relatives.

2. If it's hereditary, why are his wife and kids not always getting hospitalized too?
Don't you think she could be lying all those times? Or you feel every single human tells the truth?

3. You call all those issues I quoted MINOR ? If they can be easily resolved, why not provide a resolution for them rather than guilt tripping him about his children and defending his wife blindly?

If he doesn't want to be involved in his children's lives, what does responsible mean here:
I'm responsible for everything in the house. I'm not complaining about the too much responsibilities.

He claimed consistently leaving the kids with him doesn't allow him to hustle. For a responsible man, what do you think his hustling is for?

Also, football viewing center is made for people in a particular category that can't watch it at home. What if op belongs to that category.

Lastly, why will a child meet an idle parent to help him/her poo and that parent will send that child to the other parent? Why can't the first parent help the child poo?
Re: Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by placeofallure(f): 5:51pm On Aug 24, 2023
Rtk4:
Before i narrate everything, I would like to say that i swear I'm not a SIMP, I was just trying to be a good husband right from the beginning not knowing it was gonna lead to this.

I'm married with three children and my wife is not working for the past 7 years of our marriage. I'm responsible for everything in the house. I'm not complaining about the too much responsibilities but i really wanna end the marriage due to the following reasons, my wife lacks respect for me as a husband sometimes the way she talks to me as if I'm her boy or her mate. This woman called my wife is also very ungrateful. She never appreciate anything. I can't correct her when she's wrong without her getting angry, most times when i send her to buy something, her mood changes or she starts complaining, i can't tell her to cook what my appetite yearns for without her complaining especially swallow. The only thing this woman does consistently are as follows;

**Please could you stay with the kids i was called that my cousin is sick and they are in the hospital

**Please could you stay with the kids my mum's sister is sick and I want to go greet them

**Please could you stay with the kids we just lost our uncle

**Please could you stay with the kids my father's brother wants to see me

**Please could you stay with the kids, this, that and that.... I'm so angry because it doesn't allow me go out to Hussle. One of the most annoying part is when i have an important place to go, i'll have look for where to drop the kids or go with them? Sometimes you need to see the shame in me due to how people always look at me carrying 3kids up and down everywhere as if i don't have a wife. Even if i want to go and watch ball alot of times i'll have to go with them. She has 5 female elder siblings who are all married, why don't they behave like that to their husbands? Sometimes she'll be sitting or maybe she's doing something and one of the kid tells her he/she wants to poo, she'll tell the child go and meet your father, I'll have to go put the child on potty. The frustration is too much. I really wanna end the marriage. Most times when i report some things to the mother, the mother always looks for a way to cover for her daughter, the mother never sees anything wrong in what her daughter does. Do you know one of the thing she does that has gotten me fed up? I'll be in the middle of a very important work or meeting. This woman will start calling and calling, you will think it's something very important, the next thing she'll start texting me that won't you come home? She wants to go and check on her this or that who is in the hospital. So i should leave something very important which will give me money just to come and stay with the children so you could go visit a family member? This is a place you can go with the children. Please guys how do i go about ending this marriage because she is very violent and i don't want to create a scene because she likes creating scenes.

May God not let me have your type as a relative let alone a brother. Arindin gb'omi ẹkọ! Rubbish!

For all those women who treat their partners badly, just because they lack the balls to pay you back in your own coin, you will get your comeuppance! If you don't get it, your sons will get it!

2 Likes

Re: Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by LINSAR: 6:46pm On Aug 24, 2023
placeofallure:

May God not let me have your type as a relative let alone a brother. Arindin gb'omi ẹkọ! Rubbish!

For all those women who treat their partners badly, just because they lack the balls to pay you back in your own coin, you will get your comeuppance! If you don't get it, your sons will get it!

Okay. You've insulted him, you've charged at women like his wife.
Now, what is the solution to his predicaments?
How can he pay her back in her own coins? People want to know.

Some men don't know how to treat their misbehaving wives other than beating.
Re: Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by akube34: 6:49pm On Aug 24, 2023
Rtk4:
Before i narrate everything, I would like to say that i swear I'm not a SIMP, I was just trying to be a good husband right from the beginning not knowing it was gonna lead to this.

I'm married with three children and my wife is not working for the past 7 years of our marriage. I'm responsible for everything in the house. I'm not complaining about the too much responsibilities but i really wanna end the marriage due to the following reasons, my wife lacks respect for me as a husband sometimes the way she talks to me as if I'm her boy or her mate. This woman called my wife is also very ungrateful. She never appreciate anything. I can't correct her when she's wrong without her getting angry, most times when i send her to buy something, her mood changes or she starts complaining, i can't tell her to cook what my appetite yearns for without her complaining especially swallow. The only thing this woman does consistently are as follows;

**Please could you stay with the kids i was called that my cousin is sick and they are in the hospital

**Please could you stay with the kids my mum's sister is sick and I want to go greet them

**Please could you stay with the kids, this, that and that.... I'm so angry because it doesn't allow me go out to Hussle. One of the most annoying part is when i have an important place to go, i'll have look for where to drop the kids or go with them? Sometimes you need to see the shame in me due to how people always look at me carrying 3kids up and down everywhere as if i don't have a wife. Even if i want to go and watch ball alot of times i'll have to go with them. She has 5 female elder siblings who are all married, why don't they behave like that to their husbands? Sometimes she'll be sitting or maybe she's doing something and one of the kid tells her he/she wants to poo, she'll tell the child go and meet your father, I'll have to go put the child on potty. The frustration is too much. I really wanna end the marriage. Most times when i report some things to the mother, the mother always looks for a way to cover for her daughter, the mother never sees anything wrong in what her daughter does. Do you know one of the thing she does that has gotten me fed up? I'll be in the middle of a very important work or meeting. This woman will start calling and calling, you will think it's something very important, the next thing she'll start texting me that won't you come home? She wants to go and check on her this or that who is in the hospital. So i should leave something very important which will give me money just to come and stay with the children so you could go visit a family member? This is a place you can go with the children. Please guys how do i go about ending this marriage because she is very violent and i don't want to create a scene because she likes creating scenes.
I don’t see marriage as a cage ooo. If e no work, separate
Re: Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by LINSAR: 8:08pm On Aug 24, 2023
pansophist:
If men are weak, the home suffers. Men have to be strong for one very important reason, and it's because he bears the burden of performance. And if a woman fails, he suffers as well.

You are tolerating so much evil from this woman, and when the consequences comes, you'll be the one to suffer it. Women have a unique advantage than men, which is that their mistakes are men problems.

For example, If you marry a woman that is unfaithful, then you'll father another man's child. If you marry a hookup chick, then you'll be a laughing stock and she will disrespect and disgrace you.

As a man, you're in the driver seat. Women's power compare to a man is like a passenger to a driver. No matter what the passenger say, the driver decides if he will move, stop or reverse.

The cards that a manipulative woman can ever play is dependent on the game the man is playing. If it's only egg and water a man have, then a woman can only make boiled eggs.

Men choose the game, women choose the card.

You're a man, the leader, and the enforcer of morality. Don't let a woman use you. It will be bad for the both of you since women have a unique skill to be unaccountable for their actions, even if they destroy you both.

I dislike weak men, they destroy society and incubate corrupt women.

Succinctly said!
But I was expecting you to outline what he could have done.
Re: Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 24, 2023
1. But it's still risky taking children to adult wards... If you value your children's health, you wouldn't do it because if the children get sick, the husband will still blame the mother.

2. Just because something is hereditary, it doesn't mean all family members will inherit that same condition.

3. I tried giving those solutions, but your people came for me guns blazing with all sorts of insults.

Where I'm from hustling might get you in jail, so he has to be specific when he says he's hustling.

When it comes to the football viewing, what if he doesn't belong to that category of people? If he wants his wife to compromise visiting her sick relatives, which is an emergency, why can't he just compromise going to view a football match at a viewing center if he can't view it at home... Are you telling me that he should value football more than his children?

Being parents require teamwork... So he should also learn to help his children to poo because they made those children together, it's not only the responsibility of the mother.

If you're a man and you're not ready to babysit and be involved in your children's lives, then don't impregnate any woman.
LINSAR:

1. In Nigeria where op is from, no hospital that I know of prohibits children from visiting. So, the wife has no excuse not to take those children to the hospital.
I mentioned parents because uncles, cousins, parents, are all family members and relatives.

2. If it's hereditary, why are his wife and kids not always getting hospitalized too?
Don't you think she could be lying all those times? Or you feel every single human tells the truth?

3. You call all those issues I quoted MINOR ? If they can be easily resolved, why not provide a resolution for them rather than guilt tripping him about his children and defending his wife blindly?

If he doesn't want to be involved in his children's lives, what does responsible mean here:

He claimed consistently leaving the kids with him doesn't allow him to hustle. For a responsible man, what do you think his hustling is for?

Also, football viewing center is made for people in a particular category that can't watch it at home. What if op belongs to that category.

Lastly, why will a child meet an idle parent to help him/her poo and that parent will send that child to the other parent? Why can't the first parent help the child poo?

1 Like

Re: Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by Ikennablue(m): 8:29pm On Aug 24, 2023
Rtk4:
Very well, it will.... That's what's i need right now, I really need to be alone.
you didn’t notice all this behaviors when you gave birth to your first child? Now you have three. Omo. Whatever decision you’re taking pls don’t allow those innocent children to suffer. Your wife is not a mother. If you have money, get a nice maid that will take care of your children as if they are hers. But first make sure they are your children
Re: Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by anthonyuncle(m): 8:41pm On Aug 24, 2023
Rtk4, this is the bitter truth
HeartlessMan:

You wife is into hookup.
Re: Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by stacyadams: 8:46pm On Aug 24, 2023
Rtk4:

. grin grin grin

Just end it bro,just end it bro. ,,She sees u as a weak man bro..just end it bro grin

There is a reason I keep at least one friend who smokes weed grin

1 Like

Re: Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by Acidosis(m): 11:23pm On Aug 24, 2023
I've never had to call anyone a si.mp...but oga, you have totally lost control.

Evidence of hookup no dey pass this wan sha. Dig deep before you act though.
Re: Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by pansophist(m): 11:51pm On Aug 24, 2023
LINSAR:

Succinctly said!
But I was expecting you to outline what he could have done.

I was trying to be polite, hence I didn't want to respond directly to the post, because there is no way I wont yab the OP grin

But fork it, this is what I think.

I wrote earlier that the cards a woman will ever play are dependent on the game a man is playing. As a man, especially as a traditional provider man, he is in the driver's seat, and he is weak, hence his wife treats him like that.

Your desire shall be contrary to husband, but he shall rule over you. Genesis 3.16

By nature, authority will always be tested. Children will test you, employees will test the boss, and the wife will test her husband.

Women do not respect men because they want to, or because they should. They only respect a man only if he is deserving of respect.

And to be deserving of respect, you must integrate both light and darkness into your being. For example, God is a combination of good and evil. If you do good, you go to heaven. If you do bad, you go to hell.

Believe it or not, many religious folks are religious not because they want to, but because they are scared of hell. Being a good husband involves the ability to call his wife to order. Every man must integrate evil, and light as a prerequisite.

Some of the most wonderful guys I know as a friend, who also are good husbands to their wives, and wonderful fathers to their kids are really REALLY dangerous men.

If you are in their good book, you will love them. You can trust them, they will stand by you, and you will feel good that you have a true friend. But if you are in their bad book, kindness will never be the thing you know them with.

When a person has only light in him and no darkness, then you are a harmless man, like a chicken, and you will be eaten. No one respects men who can't be the opposite of good.

If one has only light in them, then they are insecure. Like a simp. They will not want confrontation, because they can't fight. They will be puppets and a bitcch for someone who can fight. And of course, the person that can fight will sacrifice them in one of his many battles.

If one has only darkness in them, then it is psychopathy/narcissism. Pray you don't meet this kind of people. They are pure evil in human skin. They will smile with you, and stab you in the next minute. They are cold-blooded.

I know people like this, that has only darkness in them. I can see and smell it from far away, but that takes special wisdom and foresight.

But to have both light and darkness in you is to be fully grounded, or to have integrated your shadow in the Jungian terms. Only people whose strength comes from the inside can be good.

When you depend on yourself and your ability, then you have both light and darkness in you, because your strength is internal, and you don't have to betray yourself for others' acceptance, just because you depend on them for something.

His attitude towards his wife is weak. Weak people are punished. The poster is suffering from leadership, and if you lead wrongly, the consequences are what the wife is giving him.

Sorry, I have diverged from the main topic and went straight into the philosophical theory that underpins his and his wife's relational dynamic, but you should be able to see the point I am trying to make.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by ednut1(m): 12:13am On Aug 25, 2023
Samantha124:
But let's be honest here, children can be stressful and as their father, you sometimes need to be involved in those children's lives and help look after them because I'm sure your wife could also use a bit of a break from them.

Haven't you ever heard the saying that it takes a village to raise a child?
she doesn’t work. Are women not working and taking care of kids Stop defending nonsense
Re: Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by LINSAR: 12:24am On Aug 25, 2023
Samantha124:
1. But it's still risky taking children to adult wards... If you value your children's health, you wouldn't do it because if the children get sick, the husband will still blame the mother.

2. Just because something is hereditary, it doesn't mean all family members will inherit that same condition.

3. I tried giving those solutions, but your people came for me guns blazing with all sorts of insults.

Where I'm from hustling might get you in jail, so he has to be specific when he says he's hustling.

When it comes to the football viewing, what if he doesn't belong to that category of people? If he wants his wife to compromise visiting her sick relatives, which is an emergency, why can't he just compromise going to view a football match at a viewing center if he can't view it at home... Are you telling me that he should value football more than his children?

Being parents require teamwork... So he should also learn to help his children to poo because they made those children together, it's not only the responsibility of the mother.

If you're a man and you're not ready to babysit and be involved in your children's lives, then don't impregnate any woman.

1. The risk is not an excuse because the wife didn't give that as a reason for not wanting to take the kids along. Mind you, we in Nigeria don't see see taking kids to hospitals as a risk, likewise op's wife.

2. Understood. Now, what if she was lying about her relatives being sick all along? What if she was going to meet a secret lover?

3. Why won't you take insults? Imagine calling major fuckkups of the wife MINOR issues yet, you couldn't proffer solution to the "minor" issues. You are only giving excuses for the wife.

We're talking about legit hustle here and not the illegal stuffs.

How is visiting a sick relative in the hospital an emergency? She's not the doctor so, she can even make a phone call instead. Why then is she expecting her husband to leave his business that brings him money just because she wants to visit a sick relative?
Which is more important between visit and working to provide for the family?

He clearly compromises. He takes the kids along to the viewing center. He leaves his business just to tend to the kids. Whenever the mother directs the children to him to poo, he attends to them. Now tell me, what compromise has the wife made on her own part?

He is already taking responsibility of the kids, he is only complaining that his wife isn't taking responsibility on her own part and is disrespectful. So, what's your point??

1 Like

Re: Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by LINSAR: 12:38am On Aug 25, 2023
pansophist:

I was trying to be polite, hence I didn't want to respond directly to the post, because there is no way I wont yab the OP grin

Sorry, I have diverged from the main topic and went straight into the philosophical theory that underpins his and his wife's relational dynamic, but you should be able to see the point I am trying to make.

I understand!

I feel same way towards op too. But then, he might have exhausted all preventive and corrective measures he could think of towards his wife.
Some women are evil and will never bend to their men's authority. This is why many men in Nigeria resort to battery and assault. Surprisingly, it works, but is not advisable.
Re: Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by pansophist(m): 12:44am On Aug 25, 2023
LINSAR:

I understand!

I feel same way towards op too. But then, he might have exhausted all preventive and corrective measures he could think of towards his wife.
Some women are evil and will never bend to their men's authority. This is why many men in Nigeria resort to battery and assault. Surprisingly, it works, but is not advisable.

Nope. No battery and assault, that's not a solution. It's like trying to melt a butter with a hammer.

The question here is, why wife such women up? There are women that will never respect a man, which is understandable, but why wife such a woman?

If you as a man bears the burden of performance, why carry such burden for a devilish woman? Does he hates himself?

Cases like this is typical in situations where a man begs a woman to marry him. She is a trophy to him, and she used him to bear the marriage tag.

Her strategy is to have a man at home that gives her the security, surname, and to fulfil societal demands, while she go back to the corrupt lifestyle she is used to.

The man is weak. I blame him, not her. Same way I won't blame a crocodile for biting you, instead I'll ask, what are you doing with a croc?

The bible said, light and darkness does. not walk together. There will always be light, and there will always be darkness.

Let darkness walk with darkness, and light walk with light. Never wife up a wicked woman. Let her rot in her wickedness alone.

So I blame him. If he doesn't have a child, I'll just say he should divorce her. But since three kids are in the picture, then it becomes complicated.

3 Likes

Re: Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by LINSAR: 1:04am On Aug 25, 2023
pansophist:

Nope. No battery and assault, that's not a solution. It's like trying to melt a butter with a hammer.

The question here is, why wife such women up? There are women that will never respect a man, which is understandable, but why wife such a woman?

If you as a man bears the burden of performance, why carry such burden for a devilish woman? Does he hates himself?

Cases like this is typical in situations where a man begs a woman to marry him. She is a trophy to him, and she used him to bear the marriage tag.

Her strategy is to have a man at home that gives her the security, surname, and to fulfil societal demands, while she go back to the corrupt lifestyle she is used to.

The man is weak. I blame him, not her. Same way I won't blame a crocodile for biting you, instead I'll ask, what are you doing with a croc?

The bible said, light and darkness does. not walk together. There will always be light, and there will always be darkness.

Let darkness walk with darkness, and light walk with light. Never wife up a wicked woman. Let her rot in her wickedness alone.

So I blame him. If he doesn't have a child, I'll just say he should divorce her. But since three kids are in the picture, then it becomes complicated.

Well, you could be right. That could be the case but, we aren't sure.
The wife might gradually develop such attitude after marriage or she might have had it all along but just decided to show it after marriage.
Either way, he might not see it coming.
Re: Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by wwwtortoise(m): 5:46am On Aug 25, 2023
pansophist:

I wrote earlier that the cards a woman will ever play are dependent on the game a man is playing. As a man, especially as a traditional provider man, he is in the driver's seat, and he is weak, hence his wife treats him like that.

Your desire shall be contrary to husband, but he shall rule over you. Genesis 3.16

By nature, authority will always be tested. Children will test you, employees will test the boss, and the wife will test her husband.

Women do not respect men because they want to, or because they should. They only respect a man only if he is deserving of respect.

And to be deserving of respect, you must integrate both light and darkness into your being. For example, God is a combination of good and evil. If you do good, you go to heaven. If you do bad, you go to hell.

Believe it or not, many religious folks are religious not because they want to, but because they are scared of hell. Being a good husband involves the ability to call his wife to order. Every man must integrate evil, and light as a prerequisite.

Some of the most wonderful guys I know as a friend, who also are good husbands to their wives, and wonderful fathers to their kids are really REALLY dangerous men.

If you are in their good book, you will love them. You can trust them, they will stand by you, and you will feel good that you have a true friend. But if you are in their bad book, kindness will never be the thing you know them with.

When a person has only light in him and no darkness, then you are a harmless man, like a chicken, and you will be eaten. No one respects men who can't be the opposite of good.

If one has only light in them, then they are insecure. Like a simp. They will not want confrontation, because they can't fight. They will be puppets and a bitcch for someone who can fight. And of course, the person that can fight will sacrifice them in one of his many battles.

If one has only darkness in them, then it is psychopathy/narcissism. Pray you don't meet this kind of people. They are pure evil in human skin. They will smile with you, and stab you in the next minute. They are cold-blooded.

I know people like this, that has only darkness in them. I can see and smell it from far away, but that takes special wisdom and foresight.

But to have both light and darkness in you is to be fully grounded, or to have integrated your shadow in the Jungian terms. Only people whose strength comes from the inside can be good.

When you depend on yourself and your ability, then you have both light and darkness in you, because your strength is internal, and you don't have to betray yourself for others' acceptance, just because you depend on them for something.

His attitude towards his wife is weak. Weak people are punished. The poster is suffering from leadership, and if you lead wrongly, the consequences are what the wife is giving him.

Nice write up.
You saved me from typing.

Good and bad coexist for a reason. Anyone who can absorb both while striking a balance is physically and spiritually formidable.

This brings me to a scripture I internalized even before turning 18 - Ecclesiastes 7:16-17
Re: Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by triangulation: 5:59am On Aug 25, 2023
Samantha124:
But is there a problem with a father looking after his children?
Shey you did not read the post at all nii?
You used to be someone with very lively and reasonable input, you are now a shadow of your previous self.
Re: Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by Obaking7(m): 6:18am On Aug 25, 2023
Rtk4:
I've been planning to do that, but just last week she saw my chat with a hospital that does DNA test, you need to see the way she wanted to bring down the roof of the house. Shouting thaty what do i take her for? A prostitute or what?

She probably has a lot to hide bro, don’t let that stop you from doing the DNA test for the kids.

Life is all about choice, her choice will not stop yours.

Man up for yourself and dignity.
Re: Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by Nobody: 6:51am On Aug 25, 2023
But she had an emergency to go to.
ednut1:
she doesn’t work. Are women not working and taking care of kids Stop defending nonsense
Re: Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by Nobody: 7:38am On Aug 25, 2023
1. You don't see it as a risk because you're ignorant.

2. What if she wasn't lying? Don't start making false accusations without proof.

3. I'm not giving excuses for anyone, the op doesn't want to be involved in his own children's lives and he's trying to do anything to paint his wife as a bad person just because he wants to go and watch football at the viewing center alone... What if he's the one that's having a secret lover and he's just trying to start trouble where the isn't?

You know how you men are like, immediately you find a new lover, you start seeing everything wrong with your wives.

Did he tell you the kind of hustle he does for you to say it's legit?

It is an emergency because you can never know, the person could die and she'll want to see him or her in case something like that happens... I tried giving a solution by saying the mother can leave the children with a friend until the op knocks off from work and pick them up from that friend's place on his way home, but your fellow Nigerian brother didn't agree... What more do you want?

There are also day cares who are willing to look after the children in a case of an emergency, even though you'll have to pay a day fee, but it can't be that expensive.

It's not about what's important between visiting a sick relative and working, because she doesn't visit her relatives everyday... And how come the op is also finding it difficult to compromise watching football for just once to babysit his children at home? Is the football more important than his children?

He did all those things that he did because his wife asked him to and he's not happy about it to a point that he's thinking of leaving his wife all because of his own children, that's not compromising... If he didn't mind doing it, he wouldn't have opened this thread.

Who do the children spent most of their time with for you to be asking what compromise has the wife done? Don't they spent most of their time with their mother at home? You're making it sounds like the wife is always not at home everyday.

A responsible father would be glad to babysit his children when the wife has a family emergency, every employee has got family emergencies every now and then... Unless if Nigerian employers are just being unreasonable.
LINSAR:

1. The risk is not an excuse because the wife didn't give that as a reason for not wanting to take the kids along. Mind you, we in Nigeria don't see see taking kids to hospitals as a risk, likewise op's wife.

2. Understood. Now, what if she was lying about her relatives being sick all along? What if she was going to meet a secret lover?

3. Why won't you take insults? Imagine calling major fuckkups of the wife MINOR issues yet, you couldn't proffer solution to the "minor" issues. You are only giving excuses for the wife.

We're talking about legit hustle here and not the illegal stuffs.

How is visiting a sick relative in the hospital an emergency? She's not the doctor so, she can even make a phone call instead. Why then is she expecting her husband to leave his business that brings him money just because she wants to visit a sick relative?
Which is more important between visit and working to provide for the family?

He clearly compromises. He takes the kids along to the viewing center. He leaves his business just to tend to the kids. Whenever the mother directs the children to him to poo, he attends to them. Now tell me, what compromise has the wife made on her own part?

He is already taking responsibility of the kids, he is only complaining that his wife isn't taking responsibility on her own part and is disrespectful. So, what's your point??
Re: Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 25, 2023
That's your opinion and you're entitled to it.. smiley smiley smiley
triangulation:

Shey you did not read the post at all nii?
You used to be someone with very lively and reasonable input, you are now a shadow of your previous self.
Re: Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by ednut1(m): 7:57am On Aug 25, 2023
Samantha124:
But she had an emergency to go to.
emergency everydayshe is probably going to see a man
Re: Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 25, 2023
Where did the op state that it's an everyday thing? undecided undecided
ednut1:
emergency everydayshe is probably going to see a man
Re: Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by ednut1(m): 8:05am On Aug 25, 2023
Samantha124:
Where did the op state that it's an everyday thing? undecided undecided
stop being disingenuous bye

Re: Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 25, 2023
So far you're not showing me anything here... I just see a man that is ashamed of people seeing him with his children.
ednut1:
stop being disingenuous bye
Re: Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by AndrewTate(m): 8:14am On Aug 25, 2023
Samantha124:
So far you're not showing me anything here... I just see a man that is ashamed of people seeing him with his children.
Samantha124 or whatever entity you are... I've seen enough of your empty head, quit embarrassing yourself all over the place.
Re: Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by Sweetvie: 8:47am On Aug 25, 2023
Samantha124:
com'on Samantha, don't support nonsense. Why can't the woman take the kids with her? That she called the husband to come home to look after kids. Is she also ashamed?
Re: Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 25, 2023
What if she takes the kids and they end up catching whatever sickness the relative has?

Who are they going to blame?
Sweetvie:
com'on Samantha, don't support nonsense. Why can't the woman take the kids with her? That she called the husband to come home to look after kids. Is she also ashamed?
Re: Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This by tivhador: 8:53am On Aug 25, 2023
SIMP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Many Ex-boy/girlfriends Is Too Much (When Considering A Life Partner) / My Female Colleague Wants Have Sex With Me! / Would You Marry Or Date A Feminist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.