Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs (35836 Views)

Wike: My Grouse With Saraki, Tambuwal, Other Northern PDP Presidential Aspirants / Our Grouse With Obaseki - Pro Oshiomole Lawmakers Break Silence / Our Grouse With Ambode, By Lagos Assembly Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by Iziquiel(m): 4:10pm On Aug 24, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

There you go .

Turning the church into another ethnic war ground.

See the rubbish you wrote and you had the audacity to call the mods to ban my post for echoing what you wrote.

Na you get time to dey engage that Idi0t.

2 Likes

Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by KimFlorence: 4:11pm On Aug 24, 2023
bdon123:

Unfortunately i cannot n shes not like u lots.shes open minded .

I'll be here when she will be regretting her decision. FO. No replies pls
Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by Lannister360: 4:12pm On Aug 24, 2023
clearcrystal:
It still boils down to the hatred the Yibohs have for the Yorubas.
Check all those insulting the man of God are from the same tribe(South East).
That's what you think, even Yorubas do not support Tinubu
Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by bdon123(m): 4:13pm On Aug 24, 2023
aklid:
good😂
Cause I’m surprised when u said “your girl friend is a Yoruba and u love her so much” that statement tells people that read it something different
My gf is diff or rather seems diff.shes not like her people.if daddy GO n Kumuyi could close eye to a muslim muslim presidential election becos d favoured candidate is a yoruba man then it says alot.A yoruba man will always be tribalistic no matter d education.
Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by bdon123(m): 4:14pm On Aug 24, 2023
KimFlorence:

I'll be here when she will be regretting her decision. FO. No replies pls
See beef.Its well
Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by 9jahotblog: 4:14pm On Aug 24, 2023
Hmm 🤔 very deep here
Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by TrumpDonald2: 4:14pm On Aug 24, 2023
pandoragirigory:
Why was Mbaka Ejike spared and pastor Adeboye, pastor Kumuyi pastor Adefarasin, Ooni of Ife Fela Kuti that is dëad Wole Soyinka even babies like Reno omokri little baby and Seyi law's were insulted

Shut up pls you tribalistic fool. Mbaka was also dragged then.
Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by Penguin2: 4:15pm On Aug 24, 2023
Skyview01:
This article is spot on. Most of what we pray for in Nigeria are what are being provided by functional governments in developed countries.
We go to give testimonies in churches to thank God for a visitors visa, can you freaking imagine.
Enough of docility and being bainwashed by a fellow man.

I have come to the realization that religion and spirituality are a person construct and will not subject myself to brainwashing.

My daughter is buying her own car in SS3, we do not have to pray for that.

The government have provided an enabling environment where she can work and make that money while still in high school.

Our leaders have the power to provide for 98% of what we pray for in Nigeria if they are credible and being held accountable.

Tinubu may work and i believe he will be better than Buhari. I believe his intentions may be genuine. Right now, he is all we've got and he cannot afford to fail for the sake of millions of Nigerians.

Those are statements of personal opinion.
If i add, God will to my above statements then i am on to something else entirely.

You can imagine.

An SS3 student about to buy her own car while a university graduate of 5 years is still carrying files around in Nigeria.

Yet when we try to hold our leaders here accountable, they tag us haters and all what not.

1 Like

Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by Toluwanise247(m): 4:16pm On Aug 24, 2023
Penguin2:
Yesterday I saw a publication by Tinubu’s propaganda blog, Podium Reporters, asking why Peter Obi has kept quiet while “Obidients” attack Kumuyi for “praying for Nigeria”.

But that’s a mischievous suggestion. Because Kumuyi’s condemnation was from all Nigerians.

Till now, I’ve not seen a single tweet in support of Kumuyi.

No matter how your body dey hot he no feel boil water
So, it’s either all Nigerians are now Obidient or Podium Reporters are being mischievous as usual by dragging Obi into what is entirely none of his business.

Does Obi think for the Nigerian youths?

Besides, I thought they said majority of Nigerians voted Tinubu? Why didn’t that majority defend Kumuyi? Why is the voice of the ‘minority’ always louder than the supposed majority?

To Kumuyi….

Who has he been hearing from? Because it’s obvious it hasn’t been God all these years.

Or why does he keep issuing prophesies that never come to pass and people expect that we fold our arms and watch these guys lie to us all the time without consequences or their bluff being called?

These guys keep taking advantage of the gullibility of the majority of Africans who have faith without reason.

I remember when Adeboye once said he drove from Lagos to Ore on an empty tank, and people believed him. They didn’t ask questions about the possibility of such. They insisted it was a miracle that must never be probed nor questioned.

Wake up, Africa!

Wake up and see that these men are conmen who are feeding fat on your gullibility “In The Name of God.”

And they know that the day Nigeria gets her leadership right, and things start working, that’s the day they will go out of business.

Because 90% of things that people go to church to pray for, are things with temporal (physical) solution that requires no recourse to the metaphysical (prayers).

Name it:

Food

Job

Shelter

Visa

Capital for business

Success in exam

Cure for disease, etc.

These are things that a functional government will see to its adequate availability and thereby reducing the dependence of people on these churches and Daddy GOs.

It happened in Europe.

There was a time when the economy of Europe was in shambles and people depended highly on God, through prayers, for their daily survival. That period saw to the emergence of big churches and cathedrals where people went to pray.

But when European countries started getting their leadership right and their economy blossomed and government started doing its job of providing basic amenities and jobs that help people have a means of livelihood, the people realized that they’ve been seeking spiritual solution to physical problems.

The population in the churches started to dwindle until some churches became empty. And some of those churches started getting converted into warehouses for storage of goods manufactured in industries.

Now, these Nigerian, nay African, pastors know this story. And they know that if African countries start to get its leadership right, what happened in Europe will inevitably happen in Africa; and Nigeria is not excluded.

That’s why they keep supporting the wrong leaders and telling lies in the name of prophecy - prophesies that never come to pass.

Now, when we call the hypocrisies of these charlatans out, some people who are irredeemably gullible, hopelessly superstitious and still operating with animistic mentality, where every occurrence is attributed to the gods, will be telling us to “touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm.” That’s the escape line of these charlatans.

Wake up Africa and take thine salvation into thine hands!

https://twitter.com/naughti_awol/status/1694088301571866726?s=46&t=2AB_wrBea-oBYJf5ZCFV-A
No matter how your body dey hot he no feel boil water
Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by Wickedfacts: 4:17pm On Aug 24, 2023
bdon123:

I was born in lagos.i schld n grew up there.thats my dad decision not mine.U see this ur tribalistic talk of go back to ur place is wat makes people say u guys are tribalistic...e dey una blood.mind u in my place where i own a house,na yoruba plenty pass for my street for north.

How is 'go to your place' tribalistic?
Is your place a death sentence?

You were born in Lagos, so what?
In your own place, can Yorubas do what you are doing in Lagos?

Yorubas are the most liberal and you ingrates have taken it for granted.
Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by Olabestonic001(m): 4:17pm On Aug 24, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

They are not Nazis not fascists but Zionist Marxists.

Ibos can never be classified as fascists because they don't believe in nationalism nor are they committed to an Ethno State rather they are the fiercest advocates for multiculturalism and internationalism which are all the opposite of fascism .

Or rather, they have no political ideology; so far, they are on the winning side.

- They hated Peter Obi in 2009 but see him as a saviour in 2023
- They hated Buhari for 7 years 6 months but loved and supported him during the monetary re-design policy because they believed it would favour their candidate
- They loved the invasion of Ukraine by Russia but hated the proposed intervention of ECOWAS in Niger
- They loved Yoruba Pastors who supported Peter Obi but hated those who did not support him.

They are just a bunch of sore losers who should not be taken seriously. There is no political ideology, just Nzogbu, zogbu politics of "either I win, or we destroy the contest podium". They are in no way Zionist Marxists; they are too confused to have any political ideology. Their best description is closer to fascism.

Kumuyi statement is not a prophecy but a prayer. Let's get the difference.

2 Likes

Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by Wickedfacts: 4:18pm On Aug 24, 2023
TrumpDonald2:

Mbaka was dragged because he didn't support Obi, you shameless liar.
Continue destroying Obi's chances with your foolishness.

I'm happy non Igbos who voted Obi have seen the kind of evil agenda you Obidients are pushing.
Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by Penguin2: 4:19pm On Aug 24, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Must you put ethnicity into this?

They just try to sanitize you from religious blindness, you still carry two legs dey put for ethnic blindness.

Na people like you dey make whites call blacks monkey, ordinary sense is not ordinary.
Like, are you not surprised?

Nothing in the post warranted his comment but of course he had to display ignorance which betrays his level of rationality.
Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by maestroferddi: 4:21pm On Aug 24, 2023
Kukutente23:

Penguin2
Can you share what exactly is wrong with any of the above statements to warrant an attack on a man simply because you think he does not share your political choice?
I don't like tinubu or anything APC for that matter but only an ignorant and bitter soul will expect a Pastor who is truly called by God to not speak in this manner.
May i ask in the converse if Bakare is your acceptable model of who should be a pastor since he recently criticized Tinubu's govt?
Funny enough, no pastor of note from Eastern extraction have ever come out to denounce any govt yet I've never seen any of you call them out or rain invective on them.
You should be aware that you're further alienating your franchise if you think you have the moral barometer to decide who is in the right or wrong on public issues and the appropriate opprobrium to unleash on such. You have lost an election. It's not the end of the world. Tinubu's party lost in 2007 and 2011. You should double down on being a viable opposition instead of attacking ordinary Nigerians who are not even politicians for praying for, or offering support for their constitutionally recognised leaders. Such support can be fluid and even change if well managed but I doubt you'll retain any goodwill after you've abused every notable Nigerian to stupor.
Be guided forthwith
You are probably not a Christian so it is better you stick to what you know...

Taking sides with manifest injustice and manipulations have no place in Christianity...

Some people are still in the 1960s...

This is the internet age so every religious figure will better served to reflect profoundly before making careless utterances...

You don't stake your integrity on a reprehensible support for a compromised political figure and expect everyone to let it slide...

When most South American nations were under the jackboots of military and civilian dictatorships in the 70s and 80s, it was the clergy who championed the cause of emancipation...
Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by bdon123(m): 4:27pm On Aug 24, 2023
Wickedfacts:

How is 'go to your place' tribalistic?
Is your place a death sentence?

You were born in Lagos, so what?
In your own place, can Yorubas do what you are doing in Lagos?

Yorubas are the most liberal and you ingrates have taken it for granted.
U cannot understand d tribalistic nature of that statement which further buttresses my point that tribalism is in a yoruba man blood.This is nigeria n anyone can live anywhere obeying d laws of d land,not wishes of d tribe of that area.i have yoruba people alot where i come frm n no one intimidates dem in anyway.
Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 24, 2023
Penguin2:

You can imagine.

An SS3 student about to buy her own car while a university graduate of 5 years is still carrying files around in Nigeria.

Yet when we try to hold our leaders here accountable, they tag us haters and all what not.

It is not going to be easy, the brain washing has been going on for decades. Its not going to be easy to tell people Thithes and offerings will never make you rich, you are also never going to be rich by giving your money away in help to others.

In one generation, the Chinese lifted 100,s of millions of their citizens out of poverty to become a major player in the world while we are still praying in poverty and immorality.
I do not give a thome to churches with branches or with GO's owning private jets.

I would rather tske my money directly to the motherless homes, prisons where my money will trully help the ones in need.
Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by pegix(m): 4:32pm On Aug 24, 2023
I hate you all

Bunch of terrorist hiding behind keyboards

It shall not well with ur entire generation
The man of God is not the cause of ur misfortune

Bunch of idiots
Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by Mrfixiit: 4:33pm On Aug 24, 2023
Kukutente23:

That's not Kumuyi 's words. That's the Bible. Read Romans 13vs1.
Just cause you don't like the sound of it does not mean you should lose your senses.
The man is a Pastor. He's supposed to follow what the Bible says. Where you can fault him is if he chose the president to support and which to oppose like Bakare did. As long as you can't accuse him of ever opposing any sitting president, you're just barking up the wrong tree
So you you mean Romans 13 v1 said Buhari and Osinbajo regime was ordained by God ? Some of you are ridiculous and naive
Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by gbemishile: 4:36pm On Aug 24, 2023
God in his infinite mercies put curses on you nairaland mods for pushing this kind of thing on nairaland.i am a muslim but i believe all these rubish are just taking it too far.
U can ban me for all i care.
Imbeciles
Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by Penguin2: 4:37pm On Aug 24, 2023
Skyview01:

If God told him Nigeria would be better under and after all the prayers and vigils, the opposite happened.

The inevitable conclusions are either he never heard from God or he, Kumuyi was deliberately deceiving the masses with platitudes.

Our religious leaders in Nigeria are a bigger problem than the politicians. The masses are being brainwashed into docility and false expection that God will come down and build Nigeria.

I am sorry to break it to you dude. God will never build any country. We have to work hard, elect credible leaders and hold them accountable.

Build factories, large mechanised farms instead of building a brainwashing centre(Churches and mosques).

God did not build China, Germany, South Korea, Chile Canada and i can go on.

We have to get up from our knees and go to work.

We have to change our mentality of wealth creation without work.
We have to start being honest to each other as a citizen and stop defrauding ourselves. Parents have to imbibe honestly and hardwork into their children.

We have to stop with the en titlement mentality and various extortions.

Stop building bigger churches and mosques. Imagine the effect if the millions spent in building a maga church is used to build a huge mechanized farm, thousands will be employed, food prizes will crash and we may even start to export to other countries which will bring forex and help stabilize Naira.

With all the churches and prayers, how has it helped Nigerians the past 20 years. Has Nigeria become less sinful?better?, more prosperous? More moral?

CAPITAL NO! IT AIN'T WORKING PEOPLE!

Einstein defines insanity as doing same thing while expecting a different results.

The pastors have become wealthier and i have come to the conclusions they are only sect benefiting from the present conditions of Nigeria and Nigerians.
Why do you think church branches are being created? To generate more revenues for the church founders and families to get filthy wealthy. Look around you think.

We owe a duty to our children and future generations for Nigeria to work.

ENOUGH OF RELIGIOUS MASS BRAINWASHING.

God bless you so much for this.

How I wish it can be moved separately to the front page by the moderators.

You know the problem with majority of Nigerians is that they are not even aware that they are victims of religious brainwashing for the good of these Daddy GOs.

Their mental capacity has not yet developed to that rational stage of questioning things through independent thinking of theirs. They still believe whatever these pastors tell them no matter how unreasonable it is and they are ready to fight you for daring to question the position of their pastor.

For me I think what we need is a social re-engineering. It’s gonna take a while but it’s a task that must be achieved. Our people must be made to learn the right things different from the wrong teachings of the colonial preachers whose handbook these so called men of God are now using. Europe did it, Africa can do it.
Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by gbemishile: 4:38pm On Aug 24, 2023
I do hope the despicable bastards 'i am yoruba but' are entertained with all these.

1 Like

Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by maestroferddi: 4:39pm On Aug 24, 2023
TheOldGods:
even you accusing the man is mentally unstable. Because if you're not, why would you say he doesn't hear from a living god. Have you ever heard or seen, or met a living god? How do you even know there is a living god, the same Nonsense you're taking about is the same things you're preaching. Claiming false lies to make cases. Now it's a living god, using something that doesn't exist to prove your case. You and those pastors are the same
Oga everything should not be blind argument...

If Kumuyi "prophesied" Buhari would fix Nigeria and we are here today, then he needs to reflect on the statements he puts out...

Most of you howling all over the place are probably not Christians because it is completely unacceptable in Christianity for a leading religious figure to be involved in scattergun predictions...

This is a new Nigeria where fact-checking is fast becoming a normality...

That is the way it works in advance countries: He mind your utterances knowing that they could hunt you in the future....
Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by Penguin2: 4:42pm On Aug 24, 2023
Nairastake:
My friend told me the church where they worship today in Bolton used to be a Roman Catholic Church, but RCCG has taken over the big auditorium because the Catholics seems to have deserted the Church. All those Catholic saints images on the window glasses are still there till today.
That same thing will soon happen in Africa. Remember this day.

When governments start doing their job and people no longer have to pray for jobs, food, health, security, clothes, success, then you would realize that it is needs and hunger that has been driving Africans to church.
Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by darealez(m): 4:45pm On Aug 24, 2023
Penguin2:
Yesterday I saw a publication by Tinubu’s propaganda blog, Podium Reporters, asking why Peter Obi has kept quiet while “Obidients” attack Kumuyi for “praying for Nigeria”.

But that’s a mischievous suggestion. Because Kumuyi’s condemnation was from all Nigerians.

Till now, I’ve not seen a single tweet in support of Kumuyi.

So, it’s either all Nigerians are now Obidient or Podium Reporters are being mischievous as usual by dragging Obi into what is entirely none of his business.

Does Obi think for the Nigerian youths?

Besides, I thought they said majority of Nigerians voted Tinubu? Why didn’t that majority defend Kumuyi? Why is the voice of the ‘minority’ always louder than the supposed majority?

To Kumuyi….

Who has he been hearing from? Because it’s obvious it hasn’t been God all these years.

Or why does he keep issuing prophesies that never come to pass and people expect that we fold our arms and watch these guys lie to us all the time without consequences or their bluff being called?

These guys keep taking advantage of the gullibility of the majority of Africans who have faith without reason.

I remember when Adeboye once said he drove from Lagos to Ore on an empty tank, and people believed him. They didn’t ask questions about the possibility of such. They insisted it was a miracle that must never be probed nor questioned.

Wake up, Africa!

Wake up and see that these men are conmen who are feeding fat on your gullibility “In The Name of God.”

And they know that the day Nigeria gets her leadership right, and things start working, that’s the day they will go out of business.

Because 90% of things that people go to church to pray for, are things with temporal (physical) solution that requires no recourse to the metaphysical (prayers).

Name it:

Food

Job

Shelter

Visa

Capital for business

Success in exam

Cure for disease, etc.

These are things that a functional government will see to its adequate availability and thereby reducing the dependence of people on these churches and Daddy GOs.

It happened in Europe.

There was a time when the economy of Europe was in shambles and people depended highly on God, through prayers, for their daily survival. That period saw to the emergence of big churches and cathedrals where people went to pray.

But when European countries started getting their leadership right and their economy blossomed and government started doing its job of providing basic amenities and jobs that help people have a means of livelihood, the people realized that they’ve been seeking spiritual solution to physical problems.

The population in the churches started to dwindle until some churches became empty. And some of those churches started getting converted into warehouses for storage of goods manufactured in industries.

Now, these Nigerian, nay African, pastors know this story. And they know that if African countries start to get its leadership right, what happened in Europe will inevitably happen in Africa; and Nigeria is not excluded.

That’s why they keep supporting the wrong leaders and telling lies in the name of prophecy - prophesies that never come to pass.

Now, when we call the hypocrisies of these charlatans out, some people who are irredeemably gullible, hopelessly superstitious and still operating with animistic mentality, where every occurrence is attributed to the gods, will be telling us to “touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm.” That’s the escape line of these charlatans.

Wake up Africa and take thine salvation into thine hands!

https://twitter.com/naughti_awol/status/1694088301571866726?s=46&t=2AB_wrBea-oBYJf5ZCFV-A

If he says he drove on empty tank, he did. If the dead can live, nothing is impossible for my God.

As for the politics that is making you misyarn, the church has never been the reason for idiocy. Blame something else.

Will Daddy Kumuyi stop the tribunal? NO!! Will bribery stop them, yes!! How's this the fault of religion?

When it comes to holiness, I listen to him. When it comes to prosperity I listen to Daddy Sam Adeyemi, when it comes to humily, I listen Pa Adeboye... Yet, I knew to get a degree and practice to become an software engineer.

Church wasn't the problem, is not the problem and will never be the problem. Slavery mentality can be blamed, our selfishness can be blamed, our greed can be blamed, our hypocrisy can be blame, our wickedness can be blamed effectively without mentioning religion.

As a traditionalist we failed! Christianity was brought, those who brought it succeeded yet we failed. When the Whites handled our nation, didn't we perform?! So, why is the blame on religion?

Did you blame the trillion embezzled daily? Did you blame the POS guy who charged 10% last year? Was that religion? Was it religion that made my tribe install a fraud all in the name of Yoruba ronu? Was that religion?

Daddy Adeboye might be silent...he has lived a good life. The youths on the street who shouldn't be silent are there screaming Emilookan just for their pocket sake. Is that religion as well?

Hypocrisy is why y'all scream religion at every slightest shake!! Yes, I supported Obi.. I am still supporting Peter Obi, Tribunal will rule for Justice BUT Religion didn't rig the elections!!

There are way bigger and luxurious churches across the world, yet that doesn't make those countries weak. This same slavery and entitlement mentality you carry is the problem.

If one man chose to build churches and it doesn't align with you, go out there and build a factory. Free yourself from lucid antagonism, learn to discuss things for what they are.

Pa Kumuyi's words will not overturn Tribunal.

Simple!!

All eyes on the judiciary!!

1 Like

Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by pandoragirigory: 4:49pm On Aug 24, 2023
TrumpDonald2:

I expect your mother to teach you manners but I doubt if she has any
Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by Mosco100(m): 4:56pm On Aug 24, 2023
2 PETER 2:9 The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished: 10 But chiefly them that walk after the flesh in the lust of uncleanness, and despise government. Presumptuous are they, selfwilled, they are not afraid to speak evil of dignities. 11 Whereas angels, which are greater in power and might, bring not railing accusation against them before the Lord. 12 But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption;
Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by kayperry: 4:57pm On Aug 24, 2023
Vinnie2000:

You didn't even make any Point!😒

Just a Merry Go Round!🙁

Fact Remains Kumuyi should not be Seen giving Support
to the APC USELESS Govt
which have FAILED Nigerians for 8+years. 😏😕

Baba kumuyi is a Nigerian 1st, just like anyone he has everyone right to support whatever or whoever as long as it does not violate the law

Just like any sane human, Kumuyi prayed for the nation, how is that even a support for Tinubu,
IF kumuyi wants to support APC or Tinubu as you say, is it outside his fundamental rights.
Is Kumuyi not human, you support Peter Obi freely why can't kumuyi support Tinubu .. you must be very selfish & self centered
Are there no pastors & churches supporting Peter Obi freely .. who is attacking them and calling them names

Is Peter OBi not part of the PDP that failed Nigeria for 16yrs, incase you forgot OBi & Datti left Pdp 2022.

1 Like

Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by Patriotcreed: 4:59pm On Aug 24, 2023
pandoragirigory:
Why was Mbaka Ejike spared and pastor Adeboye, pastor Kumuyi pastor Adefarasin, Ooni of Ife Fela Kuti that is dëad Wole Soyinka even babies like Reno omokri little baby and Seyi law's were insulted
The bigotry is off the roof.
Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by MadamExcellency: 5:00pm On Aug 24, 2023
maestroferddi:
The Almighty God rules over the affairs iof men...

How some reputable ministers of the Gospel are getting so careless to engage in utterances capable of ruining their reputations irreparably because of politics defies logic...

Jesus ministry is built on justice, fairness and righteousness.

Jesus and John the Baptist went against injustice and wickedness in high places but in some spheres of Nigerian Christianity, people are comfortable to side with the oppressors why the people suffer.

There is a scripture in the Bible: Hebrews 1:9 " You have loved righteousness and hated iniquity, there God, even your God has exalted you above your fellows and anointed you with an oil of gladness".

God hates injustice and any person claiming to be religious but get comfortable with the prevalence of injustice and wickedness is certainly not being inspired by the Holy Spirit.

Anyone can make a mistake: it is only when people begin to ascribe infallibility to a mortal that it really becomes quite problematic...

Kumuyi is a man of God I respect so much. I personally believe that he was probably quoted out of context because I cannot believe that he would utter such careless statements...

You get sense joor. Kumuyi was misquoted. He doesn't incline to politics.
Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 24, 2023
Patriotcreed:

The bigotry is off the roof.

Which bigotry, everyone who still patronizes hack jobs like Mbaka should have their brains examined!

If you look closely in the mirror, you are likely to find the tribal bigot.
Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by benjaminlawson(m): 5:04pm On Aug 24, 2023
MorataFC:
How does "Pray for Nigeria" become an abominable word to these people?
Well, I will continue to pray for my Nigeria and anybody who wishes can as well continue to curse his or her Nigeria.
Blessings follow who blesses and curses follow who curses.

Please, what many are saying is that praying for Nigeria that righteousness should reign because according to Gods world, only righteousness exalt a nation, Baba should not expect us to pray for unrighteous man, and that the ministers he has chosen are people of integrity, is also incorrect. Because among them, we have someone who laundered billions of Dollar for Abacha, governors that did nothing for their states during their tenure, and former minister who failed to appear before the parliament to give account of his stewardship. These people cannot be counted as best minister.

1 Like

Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by Penguin2: 5:04pm On Aug 24, 2023
Kukutente23:

Don't be clever by half. Mbaka was called out for supporting Buhari and not for denouncing Buhari.
What I'm asking is if any Eastern pastor has ever opposed a govt yet you never call them out for not opposing sitting govts.
So in the end, after Buhari’s 8 years, would you now say that Mbaka’s prophecy was right or true?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

2023: Details Of Tinubu’s Meeting With APC Governors Revealed / Femi Fani-Kayode Blasted A Journalist In Zamfara Too / Petrol Bombs, Weapons Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House - Abia CP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.