Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,394 members, 7,815,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs (35820 Views)

Wike: My Grouse With Saraki, Tambuwal, Other Northern PDP Presidential Aspirants / Our Grouse With Obaseki - Pro Oshiomole Lawmakers Break Silence / Our Grouse With Ambode, By Lagos Assembly Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by Mosco100(m): 5:08pm On Aug 24, 2023
JUDE 1:8 Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities. 9 Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee. 10 But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves.
Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by lakefist(m): 5:08pm On Aug 24, 2023
Kukutente23:

Penguin2
Can you share what exactly is wrong with any of the above statements to warrant an attack on a man simply because you think he does not share your political choice?
I don't like tinubu or anything APC for that matter but only an ignorant and bitter soul will expect a Pastor who is truly called by God to not speak in this manner.
May i ask in the converse if Bakare is your acceptable model of who should be a pastor since he recently criticized Tinubu's govt?
Funny enough, no pastor of note from Eastern extraction have ever come out to denounce any govt yet I've never seen any of you call them out or rain invective on them.
You should be aware that you're further alienating your franchise if you think you have the moral barometer to decide who is in the right or wrong on public issues and the appropriate opprobrium to unleash on such. You have lost an election. It's not the end of the world. Tinubu's party lost in 2007 and 2011. You should double down on being a viable opposition instead of attacking ordinary Nigerians who are not even politicians for praying for, or offering support for their constitutionally recognised leaders. Such support can be fluid and even change if well managed but I doubt you'll retain any goodwill after you've abused every notable Nigerian to stupor.
Be guided forthwith

his moniker 'Penguin2' and you think he can reason like a normal human being?
Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by Penguin2: 5:13pm On Aug 24, 2023
Kukutente23:

He never said God told him anything. What he said was a prayer of faith not a prophecy.
If you don't know the difference, don't put your mouth in it.
Your parents pray for God's blessings on you. Is that a prophecy too? But your expect it to come to pass not so?
The prayer of faith he made in 1986 and it didn’t yield results.

The prayer of faith he made in 2015 that “God ordained Buhari and Osinbajo” and it didn’t work because the both of them left Nigeria worst than any Nigerian leader ever did.

He made same prayer of faith in 2016 and said God will give Buhari the solution to Nigeria’s problems in 2017, and it never came to pass.

Now he’s making same prayer of faith and said people should believe him sheepishly?

1 Like

Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by FreedomfromtheT: 5:15pm On Aug 24, 2023
maestroferddi:
The Almighty God rules over the affairs iof men...

How some reputable ministers of the Gospel are getting so careless to engage in utterances capable of ruining their reputations irreparably because of politics defies logic...

Jesus ministry is built on justice, fairness and righteousness.

Jesus and John the Baptist went against injustice and wickedness in high places but in some spheres of Nigerian Christianity, people are comfortable to side with the oppressors while the people suffer.

There is a scripture in the Bible: Hebrews 1:9 " You have loved righteousness and hated iniquity, there God, even your God has exalted you above your fellows and anointed you with an oil of gladness".

God hates injustice and any person claiming to be religious but get comfortable with the prevalence of injustice and wickedness is certainly not being inspired by the Holy Spirit.

Anyone can make a mistake: it is only when people begin to ascribe infallibility to a mortal that it really becomes quite problematic...

Kumuyi is a man of God I respect so much. I personally believe that he was probably quoted out of context because I cannot believe that he would utter such careless statements...
Well said.

1 Like

Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by oluomoabrafak: 5:19pm On Aug 24, 2023
If God will use Tinubu, so be it. peter obi/Atiku is not a God. Jacob was dubious in getting his father's blessings, yet, he became the father of Israel Nation. God doesn't walk the path of men. Insulting a Man over because your preferred candidate is not the one calling the shot can come with grave consequences.

2 Likes

Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 24, 2023
lakefist:

his moniker 'Penguin2' and you think he can reason like a normal human being?

The only thing you can pick from the writing is his moniker.

I am pleasantly amazed at your mental acuity and depth of reasoning abilities.

Why not refute his points and prove him to be a liar? Surely you must have something between your ears!

1 Like

Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by Penguin2: 5:22pm On Aug 24, 2023
Wickedfacts:

Mbaka was dragged because he didn't support Obi, you shameless liar.
Continue destroying Obi's chances with your foolishness.

I'm happy non Igbos who voted Obi have seen the kind of evil agenda you Obidients are pushing.
Mbaka was first dragged in 2015 for supporting Buhari over Jonathan.

Or is your memory failing you?

1 Like

Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by stano2(m): 5:26pm On Aug 24, 2023
clearcrystal:
It still boils down to the hatred the Yibohs have for the Yorubas.
Check all those insulting the man of God are from the same tribe(South East).
Keep shut… I’m not from South East and I’m not insulting anyone. Just stating the fact

1 Like

Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by Patriotcreed: 5:31pm On Aug 24, 2023
BOYS2MEN:
One of "deeper" slowpokes sighted
That one wey dey bless ritualists grin
Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by DenreleDave(m): 5:32pm On Aug 24, 2023
Skyview01:

I would rather tske my money directly to the motherless homes, prisons where my money will trully help the ones in need.
As much as I want to disagree, the truth in me will not let me do that....

Nigerians are suffering.... Motherless homes, prisons needs help Than churches does

1 Like

Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by Penguin2: 5:32pm On Aug 24, 2023
kayperry:

Baba kumuyi is a Nigerian 1st, just like anyone he has everyone right to support whatever or whoever as long as it does not violate the law

Just like any sane human, Kumuyi prayed for the nation, how is that even a support for Tinubu,
IF kumuyi wants to support APC or Tinubu as you say, is it outside his fundamental rights.
Is Kumuyi not human, you support Peter Obi freely why can't kumuyi support Tinubu .. you must be very selfish & self centered
Are there no pastors & churches supporting Peter Obi freely .. who is attacking them and calling them names

Is Peter OBi not part of the PDP that failed Nigeria for 16yrs, incase you forgot OBi & Datti left Pdp 2022.
Nobody said Kumuyi has no right to support whoever he wants.

The question we are asking is, looking at the values that Kumuyi has preached and vigorously propagated over the years, does Tinubu represent those values?

1 Like

Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by McLizbae: 5:40pm On Aug 24, 2023
Let me quote you again just in vain... grin
Wish you the best in you relationship.
bdon123:

Unlike u,m not biased based although based on my relationship u will tink i should be.bt fck that wat makes me a diff nigerian frm u.I was born n bred in Lagos so i say it wit my full chest,yoruba lagosians are xtremely tribalistic.i suffered too frm yoruba teachers back then i. Sec schl.
Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by Judolisco(m): 5:40pm On Aug 24, 2023
pandoragirigory:
Why was Mbaka Ejike spared and pastor Adeboye, pastor Kumuyi pastor Adefarasin, Ooni of Ife Fela Kuti that is dëad Wole Soyinka even babies like Reno omokri little baby and Seyi law's were insulted
exactly... Dis igbos will leave their Catholic bishops and start abusing pentecostal pastors
Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by April4th(m): 5:40pm On Aug 24, 2023
Men of God please and please, kindly stay away from Nigerian politics and politicians before you rubbish your good name. My 2 kobo
Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by sageb: 5:43pm On Aug 24, 2023
Penguin2:
Yesterday I saw a publication by Tinubu’s propaganda blog, Podium Reporters, asking why Peter Obi has kept quiet while “Obidients” attack Kumuyi for “praying for Nigeria”.

But that’s a mischievous suggestion. Because Kumuyi’s condemnation was from all Nigerians.

Till now, I’ve not seen a single tweet in support of Kumuyi.

So, it’s either all Nigerians are now Obidient or Podium Reporters are being mischievous as usual by dragging Obi into what is entirely none of his business.

Does Obi think for the Nigerian youths?

Besides, I thought they said majority of Nigerians voted Tinubu? Why didn’t that majority defend Kumuyi? Why is the voice of the ‘minority’ always louder than the supposed majority?

To Kumuyi….

Who has he been hearing from? Because it’s obvious it hasn’t been God all these years.

Or why does he keep issuing prophesies that never come to pass and people expect that we fold our arms and watch these guys lie to us all the time without consequences or their bluff being called?

These guys keep taking advantage of the gullibility of the majority of Africans who have faith without reason.

I remember when Adeboye once said he drove from Lagos to Ore on an empty tank, and people believed him. They didn’t ask questions about the possibility of such. They insisted it was a miracle that must never be probed nor questioned.

Wake up, Africa!

Wake up and see that these men are conmen who are feeding fat on your gullibility “In The Name of God.”

And they know that the day Nigeria gets her leadership right, and things start working, that’s the day they will go out of business.

Because 90% of things that people go to church to pray for, are things with temporal (physical) solution that requires no recourse to the metaphysical (prayers).

Name it:

Food

Job

Shelter

Visa

Capital for business

Success in exam

Cure for disease, etc.

These are things that a functional government will see to its adequate availability and thereby reducing the dependence of people on these churches and Daddy GOs.

It happened in Europe.

There was a time when the economy of Europe was in shambles and people depended highly on God, through prayers, for their daily survival. That period saw to the emergence of big churches and cathedrals where people went to pray.

But when European countries started getting their leadership right and their economy blossomed and government started doing its job of providing basic amenities and jobs that help people have a means of livelihood, the people realized that they’ve been seeking spiritual solution to physical problems.

The population in the churches started to dwindle until some churches became empty. And some of those churches started getting converted into warehouses for storage of goods manufactured in industries.

Now, these Nigerian, nay African, pastors know this story. And they know that if African countries start to get its leadership right, what happened in Europe will inevitably happen in Africa; and Nigeria is not excluded.

That’s why they keep supporting the wrong leaders and telling lies in the name of prophecy - prophesies that never come to pass.

Now, when we call the hypocrisies of these charlatans out, some people who are irredeemably gullible, hopelessly superstitious and still operating with animistic mentality, where every occurrence is attributed to the gods, will be telling us to “touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm.” That’s the escape line of these charlatans.

Wake up Africa and take thine salvation into thine hands!

https://twitter.com/naughti_awol/status/1694088301571866726?s=46&t=2AB_wrBea-oBYJf5ZCFV-A

Quite revealing

1 Like

Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by StrongAlphMale: 5:47pm On Aug 24, 2023
clearcrystal:
It still boils down to the hatred the Yibohs have for the Yorubas.
Check all those insulting the man of God are from the same tribe(South East).

He is now a man of God because he spoke well and hailed Tinubu but when another mog says same towards obi, you'll tag him tribal bigot.

E-diiot

1 Like

Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by StrongAlphMale: 5:50pm On Aug 24, 2023
Feintline:
Pastor kumuyi is a holiness preacher and a servant of God that has groomed so many people through his preaching and standard of holiness.

The recent speech on unconstitutional accredited to him is a shock to many of us. I still do not believe that the revered man of God said that until I see a video of him saying that.

Be it as it may, if daddy kumuyi really said that, then we need to pray for him .
I respect pastor kumuyi but I totally disagree with him on what was put out.
It does not tally with what he preaches, and stands for over the years. You can't preach holiness and support evil.
What is expected from him is to pray for judiciary to do what is right.
I am quite sure that did not come from God.

Yes people are angry. But you dont need to insult. He is a respected father elder and servant of God. We need to pray for him.
He is a human being and is not exempted from going off track.
If Peter who was the right hand man of Jesus Christ went off track, then anyone can go off .
We need to pray for him and others.

The new obidatti obedient Nigeria must come to pass. Nobody can stop it.

Kumuyi used to be a respected mog in Africa. But I'm shocked he said this. Like since 1986 dude has been repeating the same thing.

He should retract his steps immediately and dissociate himself from that drug lord. God punish Tinubu the drug fool

1 Like

Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by Blackstone01(m): 5:51pm On Aug 24, 2023
Allow us believe in what we believe... I don't see the need for this post really...
Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by Vinnie2000(m): 5:59pm On Aug 24, 2023
Skyview01:

The only thing you can pick from the writing is his moniker?

I am seriously surprised at your mental acuity and depth of reasoning inabilities.

Why not refute his points and prove him to be a liar. Surely you must have something between your ears!

You dey expect Pig to have Fine Body smell? 😧😕

You dey expect SENSE from an APC miscreant
Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by kayperry: 6:18pm On Aug 24, 2023
Penguin2:

Nobody said Kumuyi has no right to support whoever he wants.

The question we are asking is, looking at the values that Kumuyi has preached and vigorously propagated over the years, does Tinubu represent those values?

If i wasnt a Nigerian or properly above 10yrs i would thought Tinubu is the Devil for real, asides propaganda & delusions what does Tinubu represent that violate the laws of Nigeria.
Please tell us the values Tinubu represent that is against our law and God ??
Kumuyi is a renowned clergy man while Tinubu is renowned politician, they are guided by different doctrines, kumuyi living with the confines of the bible is an upright being,
Tinubu living within the confines of Nigeria law,he is an upright being except you have an evidence of him breaking the law

Moreover kumuyi and Tinubu religion differ, accessing and judging Tinubu (muslim) base on a pastors teaching doesnt hold water
Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by iramure(m): 6:26pm On Aug 24, 2023
Nigeria pastors are all criminals and they all need to be arrested and jailed most especially the fat belly pentirascals having their business centres headquarters littered everywhere in Ogun state. They are the ones promoting the nonsense called religion and making fools out their members
Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by fof1: 6:27pm On Aug 24, 2023
Penguin2:
Yesterday I saw a publication by Tinubu’s propaganda blog, Podium Reporters, asking why Peter Obi has kept quiet while “Obidients” attack Kumuyi for “praying for Nigeria”.

But that’s a mischievous suggestion. Because Kumuyi’s condemnation was from all Nigerians.

Till now, I’ve not seen a single tweet in support of Kumuyi.

So, it’s either all Nigerians are now Obidient or Podium Reporters are being mischievous as usual by dragging Obi into what is entirely none of his business.

Does Obi think for the Nigerian youths?

Besides, I thought they said majority of Nigerians voted Tinubu? Why didn’t that majority defend Kumuyi? Why is the voice of the ‘minority’ always louder than the supposed majority?

To Kumuyi….

Who has he been hearing from? Because it’s obvious it hasn’t been God all these years.

Or why does he keep issuing prophesies that never come to pass and people expect that we fold our arms and watch these guys lie to us all the time without consequences or their bluff being called?

These guys keep taking advantage of the gullibility of the majority of Africans who have faith without reason.

I remember when Adeboye once said he drove from Lagos to Ore on an empty tank, and people believed him. They didn’t ask questions about the possibility of such. They insisted it was a miracle that must never be probed nor questioned.

Wake up, Africa!

Wake up and see that these men are conmen who are feeding fat on your gullibility “In The Name of God.”

And they know that the day Nigeria gets her leadership right, and things start working, that’s the day they will go out of business.

Because 90% of things that people go to church to pray for, are things with temporal (physical) solution that requires no recourse to the metaphysical (prayers).

Name it:

Food

Job

Shelter

Visa

Capital for business

Success in exam

Cure for disease, etc.

These are things that a functional government will see to its adequate availability and thereby reducing the dependence of people on these churches and Daddy GOs.

It happened in Europe.

There was a time when the economy of Europe was in shambles and people depended highly on God, through prayers, for their daily survival. That period saw to the emergence of big churches and cathedrals where people went to pray.

But when European countries started getting their leadership right and their economy blossomed and government started doing its job of providing basic amenities and jobs that help people have a means of livelihood, the people realized that they’ve been seeking spiritual solution to physical problems.

The population in the churches started to dwindle until some churches became empty. And some of those churches started getting converted into warehouses for storage of goods manufactured in industries.

Now, these Nigerian, nay African, pastors know this story. And they know that if African countries start to get its leadership right, what happened in Europe will inevitably happen in Africa; and Nigeria is not excluded.

That’s why they keep supporting the wrong leaders and telling lies in the name of prophecy - prophesies that never come to pass.

Now, when we call the hypocrisies of these charlatans out, some people who are irredeemably gullible, hopelessly superstitious and still operating with animistic mentality, where every occurrence is attributed to the gods, will be telling us to “touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm.” That’s the escape line of these charlatans.

Wake up Africa and take thine salvation into thine hands!
https://twitter.com/naughti_awol/status/1694088301571866726?s=46&t=2AB_wrBea-oBYJf5ZCFV-A

FRUSTRATED Nigerian Youths are Pouring Out their Anger on Religious Leaders...But this is very unfortunate and Mischievous still. Mr.Kumuyi is not into Politics but just harps on the Need for Peaceful COEXISTENCE in Nigeria. No One Should Crucify him for his Personal Opinion and Positions,Pls. He hasn't given any PROPHESY or Talk on Political Engagements...So Leave Pastor Kumuyi Alone. Carry ur Grudgss or Frustrations to the Judiciary or the Military, Pls. God Bless Nigeria.
Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by clearcrystal: 6:34pm On Aug 24, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

He is now a man of God because he spoke well and hailed Tinubu but when another mog says same towards obi, you'll tag him tribal bigot.

E-diiot

Na your Papa be hediot
Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by clearcrystal: 6:36pm On Aug 24, 2023
thinkmoney:

Idiots. Then maybe Yorubas should give a thought to the leaders they all represent them.
Igbos too dragged Mbaka when he became a sell out

Na your Papa be hediot
Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by clearcrystal: 6:36pm On Aug 24, 2023
Ifebi82:
Senseless post by mu.mu

Na your Papa be mu..mu
Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by successmatters(m): 6:38pm On Aug 24, 2023
pandoragirigory:
Why was Mbaka Ejike spared and pastor Adeboye, pastor Kumuyi pastor Adefarasin, Ooni of Ife Fela Kuti that is dëad Wole Soyinka even babies like Reno omokri little baby and Seyi law's were insulted

Who spared Mbaka?

It's like you're drunk.
Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by Penguin2: 6:44pm On Aug 24, 2023
kayperry:

If i wasnt a Nigerian or properly above 10yrs i would thought Tinubu is the Devil for real, asides propaganda & delusions what does Tinubu represent that violate the laws of Nigeria.
Please tell us the values Tinubu represent that is against our law and God ??
Kumuyi is a renowned clergy man while Tinubu is renowned politician, they are guided by different doctrines, kumuyi living with the confines of the bible is an upright being,
Tinubu living within the confines of Nigeria law,he is an upright being except you have an evidence of him breaking the law

Moreover kumuyi and Tinubu religion differ, accessing and judging Tinubu (muslim) base on a pastors teaching doesnt hold water

It doesn’t matter your religion you profess, good is good everywhere and evil is evil everywhere.

Tinubu forfeited money due to drugs, is that the value Kumuyi preaches?

Tinubu lies about everything which has made him hide his primary and secondary schools and made his past unverifiable, is that the value Kumuyi preaches?

What about Tinubu’s political choices? People were killed in last election in Lagos and he has never spoken in condemnation of it. Does that represent the values Kumuyi upholds?

Or for Kumuyi, Christianity is Christianity and politics is politics?

That is he can throw away all the values that he has taught since he opened his first church on the alter of politics?
Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by CursedOsuPigs: 6:48pm On Aug 24, 2023
bdon123:

U should know by now that 98% of men of God in naija are jst business men wit plenty branches. DADDY g.o saw a yoruba muslim man becoming president n he kept quiet while d whole christian community were against muslim muslim ticket all becos of tribalism.He chose tribe than his fate becos yoruba men no matter how educated will always be tribalistic.it pains me saying this knowing i hav a yoruba gf i luv so mch .

We dash you.

Remember to reshape her head too.
Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by Penguin2: 6:55pm On Aug 24, 2023
darealez:

If he says he drove on empty tank, he did. If the dead can live, nothing is impossible for my God.

As for the politics that is making you misyarn, the church has never been the reason for idiocy. Blame something else.

Will Daddy Kumuyi stop the tribunal? NO!! Will bribery stop them, yes!! How's this the fault of religion?

When it comes to holiness, I listen to him. When it comes to prosperity I listen to Daddy Sam Adeyemi, when it comes to humily, I listen Pa Adeboye... Yet, I knew to get a degree and practice to become an software engineer.

Church wasn't the problem, is not the problem and will never be the problem. Slavery mentality can be blamed, our selfishness can be blamed, our greed can be blamed, our hypocrisy can be blame, our wickedness can be blamed effectively without mentioning religion.

As a traditionalist we failed! Christianity was brought, those who brought it succeeded yet we failed. When the Whites handled our nation, didn't we perform?! So, why is the blame on religion?

Did you blame the trillion embezzled daily? Did you blame the POS guy who charged 10% last year? Was that religion? Was it religion that made my tribe install a fraud all in the name of Yoruba ronu? Was that religion?

Daddy Adeboye might be silent...he has lived a good life. The youths on the street who shouldn't be silent are there screaming Emilookan just for their pocket sake. Is that religion as well?

Hypocrisy is why y'all scream religion at every slightest shake!! Yes, I supported Obi.. I am still supporting Peter Obi, Tribunal will rule for Justice BUT Religion didn't rig the elections!!

There are way bigger and luxurious churches across the world, yet that doesn't make those countries weak. This same slavery and entitlement mentality you carry is the problem.

If one man chose to build churches and it doesn't align with you, go out there and build a factory. Free yourself from lucid antagonism, learn to discuss things for what they are.

Pa Kumuyi's words will not overturn Tribunal.

Simple!!

All eyes on the judiciary!!

Your line of argument seems to make sense but not to a large extent.

Yes, Kumuyi and the church cannot stop the Tribunal just like the couldn’t stop INEC, but if the church starts speaking in one voice in condemnation of what is wrong no matter who it favours, then the perpetrators of these evils will have nowhere to draw any moral strength from.

Right now, the election riggers and killers can boast of having Kumuyi’s support which they’d feel legitimizes all the atrocities they have done.

But if all these religious leaders of all religions, be it Christianity, Islam or ATR, can speak in one voice against anything that goes against the acceptable social norms and values, the pressure would be higher on the Judiciary for instance, not to uphold the current election as it was conducted and the outcome thereof.

But the voices of people like Kumuyi makes it seem like the society is divided and there are people supporting Tinubu and the election as it stands.

Have you seen why we talk to them?
Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by Penguin2: 6:57pm On Aug 24, 2023
Skyview01:

It is not going to be easy, the brain washing has been going on for decades. Its not going to be easy to tell people Thithes and offerings will never make you rich, you are also never going to be rich by giving your money away in help to others.

In one generation, the Chinese lifted 100,s of millions of their citizens out of poverty to become a major player in the world while we are still praying in poverty and immorality.
I do not give a thome to churches with branches or with GO's owning private jets.

I would rather tske my money directly to the motherless homes, prisons where my money will trully help the ones in need.
You are right.

Africa’s problem requires practical solutions and until we identify and support people with the capacities to fix these problems, they won’t go away no matter how hard we pray.

Unfortunately only few of us see things from this perspective for now.
Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by Penguin2: 7:01pm On Aug 24, 2023
Ttalk:

You claimed your post is not biased but you reference only a Yoruba pastor in the long epistle you wrote and your bigoted brain didn't tell you you ought to at least mention one or two to include your jaundiced post.

If you were to give your jargon post a title what best title would have suited the post.

Dey there dey play. Yorubas are way ahead of you. Trying to copy them will only sink you and your region into an eternal abyss.
Tell me an Igbo or Hausa pastor guilty of what Kumuyi is presently being attacked for that I refused to reference.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Abdullahi Mahuta Shares His Jordan Trip Experience (Photos) / Ohaneze Ndigbo Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu In Germany By IPOB / Presidency Replies Northern Elders Forum: 'You Are A General Without Troops'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.