Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs (35904 Views)

Wike: My Grouse With Saraki, Tambuwal, Other Northern PDP Presidential Aspirants / Our Grouse With Obaseki - Pro Oshiomole Lawmakers Break Silence / Our Grouse With Ambode, By Lagos Assembly Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by Kukutente23: 8:21pm On Aug 24, 2023
Mrfixiit:
So you you mean Romans 13 v1 said Buhari and Osinbajo regime was ordained by God ? Some of you are ridiculous and naive
You might think it's ridiculous but that's exactly how it is
Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by Ajakaiye83: 8:22pm On Aug 24, 2023
Merch:
Ogun kee your papa

As you continue like these I don't see you living long.
I am sure you came from a separated or troubled home, you have never experienced love.
It is written over you comments
Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by Kukutente23: 8:23pm On Aug 24, 2023
maestroferddi:
You are probably not a Christian so it is better you stick to what you know...

Taking sides with manifest injustice and manipulations have no place in Christianity...

Some people are still in the 1960s...

This is the internet age so every religious figure will better served to reflect profoundly before making careless utterances...

You don't stake your integrity on a reprehensible support for a compromised political figure and expect everyone to let it slide...

When most South American nations were under the jackboots of military and civilian dictatorships in the 70s and 80s, it was the clergy who championed the cause of emancipation...
What is the manifest injustice he took sides with? He said what he believed. How is that a crime or must everyone think the same way with you?
Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by Kukutente23: 8:25pm On Aug 24, 2023
thinkmoney:

You nearly gave me headache in trying to understand you. I think I do now.
Now the fact is that nobody called out Kumuyi for not opposing Tinubu. People largely didn’t even think about him while many respected what seemed like his neutrality. People however started calling him out like they called out Mbaka when he came out to voice his support. Many feel he like the others are deceiving us and cajoling us to support bad characters. I am a deeper lifer to shock you. And I am half igbo and half Yoruba.

Let me use another eastern pastor as an example. Nobody may be dragging OPM pastor now, but they will drag him whenever he supports a Tinubu, Buhari or Kalu
He voiced his support AFTER Tinubu was sworn on as president and not while Tinubu was campaigning. I'm sure if it were Obi who was sworn in, he will also give his support. It's about the office not the person. Learn to differentiate
Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by Maazieze(m): 8:28pm On Aug 24, 2023
Havent seen this much righteous anger poured here before, jisike
Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by OgaSeun: 8:32pm On Aug 24, 2023
bdon123:

U should know by now that 98% of men of God in naija are jst business men wit plenty branches. DADDY g.o saw a yoruba muslim man becoming president n he kept quiet while d whole christian community were against muslim muslim ticket all becos of tribalism.He chose tribe than his fate becos yoruba men no matter how educated will always be tribalistic.it pains me saying this knowing i hav a yoruba gf i luv so mch .

You no get sense.
Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by darealez(m): 8:39pm On Aug 24, 2023
Penguin2:

Your line of argument seems to make sense but not to a large extent.

Yes, Kumuyi and the church cannot stop the Tribunal just like the couldn’t stop INEC, but if the church starts speaking in one voice in condemnation of what is wrong no matter who it favours, then the perpetrators of these evils will have nowhere to draw any moral strength from.

Right now, the election riggers and killers can boast of having Kumuyi’s support which they’d feel legitimizes all the atrocities they have done.

But if all these religious leaders of all religions, be it Christianity, Islam or ATR, can speak in one voice against anything that goes against the acceptable social norms and values, the pressure would be higher on the Judiciary for instance, not to uphold the current election as it was conducted and the outcome thereof.

But the voices of people like Kumuyi makes it seem like the society is divided and there are people supporting Tinubu and the election as it stands.

Have you seen why we talk to them?
Yes! We need them to talk but we can't imprint our decisions on people. Especially individuals who exist for the good, the bad and the terrible.

Don't get me wrongly, my argument doesn't hold stage to compel Pa Kumuyi to speak neither do I discard the importance of their voices, however to CLAIM religion brought Nigeria this backward is hypocrisy tied by disdain.

We're naturally wicked and largely docile in Nigeria. I mean, someone out here will say even if Tinubu sinks the nation, he's still their choice. Is that religion?

Those Papas built their influence, they can use it as they please. Don't blame them for not influencing the decision of a young and vibrant youth who is capable of thinking but refused to.

Until Nigeria wakes up, even Peter Obi will find it hard to fix things. We are too emotionally wretched.
Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by 29Ade07: 8:48pm On Aug 24, 2023
Like, I said let God be true and all men liars. Romans 13:1, 1 Tim 2:2 and 1 Petet 2:13-17 has clearly spelt out the mind of God on issues like this. A born again christian who goes cibtrary is on his own.All your comment on Buhari, I leave that to the Almighty to see to that. That is not my duty. My duty is to see that I do what his words says.Shalom
Penguin2:

So you believe that God ordained the government of Buhari that oversaw the massacre of Christians in Southern Kaduna, Benue, Plateau and even a church in Owo and other churches?

It was God’s design that does people who call him “father” should be killed needlessly?

What sort of God is that that you are talking about?

Because I doubt it’s the God of the Bible who is a God of justice who has said “come to me all you who are tired and heavy-laden, and I will give you rest.”

Are you saying this God ordained that a leader who would supervise the massacre of those who have come to him for rest would come to power?
Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by Bbqekpa: 8:53pm On Aug 24, 2023
Merch:
Just looking at kumuyi you would know he looks and talk like a slowpoke believe anything he says at your own peril

Wow! Just wow
Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by JOemmy(m): 9:21pm On Aug 24, 2023
Chaii this writer have finished me am just rolling on the floor.

1 Like

Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by kayperry: 9:31pm On Aug 24, 2023
Penguin2:

Are we going to continue in sin because grace abounds?

Four month at the election tribunal nothing to show, it is better to play with sand, stop chasing shadows undecided

Even chicago university are becoming weary of the mental state of atiku/peter obi

imagine, "struggle" ... you people are just shameless so i don't expect una to see the insult

Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by kayperry: 9:54pm On Aug 24, 2023
Penguin2:

Tinubu didn’t win.

INEC shut down the IREV to declare him.

It doesn’t matter how much you try to drive home falsehood, the truth will always be staring you in the face.

there losers and there are bad losers, a bad loser will alway have an excuse or someone to blame .... so we know the blood group of una problem.

Every body get im own version of truth, buh "REALITY" serves nobody and its glaring Peter Obi is a bad loser just as Atiku is a serial loser, good riddance
Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by ezegold4we: 10:02pm On Aug 24, 2023
Tinubu has really really exposed the online yorubas claiming to be educated and sophisticated,

If a mandate thief and a confirmed drug Baron is all they can project and still support as Their president , then majority of yorubas needs More exposure becos as it stands, their brain, and sense of reasoning is still in 18th century,

Yorubas are tribally irredeemable as far Nigerian politics is concerned, that's very pathetic.

2 Likes

Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by Vision101(m): 10:16pm On Aug 24, 2023
Come ooo..... what is wrong in praying for Nigeria and a leader? Were you expecting him to say that God will curse Nigeria through president BAT?

The man of God prayed a normal standard prayer and gave a good advice as a notable leader. What is the offence?

When pastor oyedepo lambasted buhari and tinubu then winners was no longer a Yoruba church.

I have said it time and time again that the activities of my igbo brothers since the emergence of KANU and now Peter Obi has created so much problem to us. No tribe will trust and agree to work with us.

Hia hia hia.
Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by obiseq: 10:42pm On Aug 24, 2023
Merch:
Just looking at kumuyi you would know he looks and talk like a slowpoke believe anything he says at your own peril
you are so uncouthed
Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 24, 2023
yeah i use am resemble your father
obiseq:
you are so uncouthed
Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by Angrymode: 11:00pm On Aug 24, 2023
The Holy Bible says that if a prophet prophesize and it doesn't come to pass, the prophet is a false prophet. From what Kumuyi said about Buhari, he is officially a false prophet to me. His personal opinions should not be tagged as what GOD said because it will be blasphemous!

1 Like

Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by Acidosis(m): 11:00pm On Aug 24, 2023
Praying for Nigeria since the 1970s and nothing has improved. grin

Omo, many Nigerians will just walk this earth and die like their forefathers, unfortunately. angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 24, 2023
Lukainoluciano:
I am not an IPOB sympathizer or supporter, but Nnamdi Kanu is greater and more relevant that everyone in your generation you slow poke,,, empty skull

You are not an IPOB sympathizer then you immediately went on to make an IPOB symptizhing statement.

What has Kanu ever acheived in this life? In the past or present, can your articulate for us to learn from?
What was is former job, business, education?

Can you eloborate more please?
Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by bdon123(m): 11:52pm On Aug 24, 2023
OgaSeun:

You no get sense.
Truth hrts .sorry for hurting ur feelings
Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by bdon123(m): 11:53pm On Aug 24, 2023
CursedOsuPigs:

We dash you.

Remember to reshape her head too.

No need ,she doesnt tink like u lot.shes more accommodating to other Nigerian tribes.I never said i hate yorubas...i was only stating d obvious
Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by bdon123(m): 11:55pm On Aug 24, 2023
Wickedfacts:

How is 'go to your place' tribalistic?
Is your place a death sentence?

You were born in Lagos, so what?
In your own place, can Yorubas do what you are doing in Lagos?

Yorubas are the most liberal and you ingrates have taken it for granted.
U see am...this proves my point,e dey una blood.our our our tribalism dey una blood.
Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by Wickedfacts: 12:04am On Aug 25, 2023
bdon123:

U see am...this proves my point,e dey una blood.our our our tribalism dey una blood.

How is it my problem that you feel threatened when I protect my heritage?
My land is my heritage, it is not yours. It is mine. How is that a problem to you?
Even if you buy the land, it is still mine. What government gives you is a sublease which is in the C of O.
Government recognises my heritage but you have a problem with it. You can go hang if you don't like it.
Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by izicooo(f): 12:31am On Aug 25, 2023
Op, you saying the truth just the way it is.
Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by Penguin2: 12:35am On Aug 25, 2023
29Ade07:
Like, I said let God be true and all men liars. Romans 13:1, 1 Tim 2:2 and 1 Petet 2:13-17 has clearly spelt out the mind of God on issues like this. A born again christian who goes cibtrary is on his own.All your comment on Buhari, I leave that to the Almighty to see to that. That is not my duty. My duty is to see that I do what his words says.Shalom
Your duty is to suspend reason and stick to the letters of a book propounded by your fellow men?
Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by Panda7(m): 12:36am On Aug 25, 2023
Sure religion is here in Africa for deceit, as long as the law doesn't probe religion, conmen will continue to live fat on their weekly pensions from agrieved members. God is not here in Africa to develop but to take taxes from men. The more you look at the circle the less you see ☯️🙈🙉🙊
Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by Penguin2: 12:50am On Aug 25, 2023
darealez:
Yes! We need them to talk but we can't imprint our decisions on people. Especially individuals who exist for the good, the bad and the terrible.

Don't get me wrongly, my argument doesn't hold stage to compel Pa Kumuyi to speak neither do I discard the importance of their voices, however to CLAIM religion brought Nigeria this backward is hypocrisy tied by disdain.

We're naturally wicked and largely docile in Nigeria. I mean, someone out here will say even if Tinubu sinks the nation, he's still their choice. Is that religion?

Those Papas built their influence, they can use it as they please. Don't blame them for not influencing the decision of a young and vibrant youth who is capable of thinking but refused to.

Until Nigeria wakes up, even Peter Obi will find it hard to fix things. We are too emotionally wretched.
It’s simple…

We grew up listening to these men teaching us how to be good and upright. It therefore becomes abhorrable that when time comes for them to put what they’ve been teaching into practice, they will degenerate into rhetorics and start rationalizing evil.

About Nigerians being generally wicked - separate from whatever confusion religion may have created - I do get your point. But even those people you call wicked are still wicked and can openly display their wickedness because they still see influential voices rationalizing their kind of action. Stifle such actions of any iota of popular support and you see people become too ashamed to engage in it.

Take homosexuality for instance, nobody in Nigeria can openly speak in favour of it because there’s general consensus that it’s evil and illegal in our country. But the day you see one influential figure lend a voice in support of homosexuality, that day you’ll see closet homosexuals creeping out of their holes to support his position.

Until the voices who rationalize evil in the name of God are meant to stop, perpetrators of evil will continue to see evil as fashionable.

These things are interconnected.

2 Likes

Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by Kingson28: 1:57am On Aug 25, 2023
He merely expressed his good wishes for the country’s progress and prosperity.
He didn’t say God told him to say what he said.
So, why drag him?
He has rights to his personal opinion and expression like every other Nigerian.
As per churches being empty in the Western countries, your assertion is wrong.
Even in America there are still Mega Churches.
Check out John Hagee and Joseph Prince and Joel Osteen and their Mega Auditoriums.
They practiced Christianity all over the world, there is no evidence that the Christian Faith is responsible for the retrogression of any developed country.
They are fanatically religious in Quatar and Saudi Arabia and Kuwait. Did religion hinder or hamper their prosperity?
So, leave religion out of the factors contributing to Nigeria’s economic and political woes.
Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by Nobody: 2:14am On Aug 25, 2023
Penguin2:

So you believe that God ordained the government of Buhari that oversaw the massacre of Christians in Southern Kaduna, Benue, Plateau and even a church in Owo and other churches?

It was God’s design that does people who call him “father” should be killed needlessly?

What sort of God is that that you are talking about?

Because I doubt it’s the God of the Bible who is a God of justice who has said “come to me all you who are tired and heavy-laden, and I will give you rest.”

Are you saying this God ordained that a leader who would supervise the massacre of those who have come to him for rest would come to power?

These people's idols are their men of god. They are not even aware that they are steeped in idolatry.
They would defend their idols passionately.
Those are who you are up against

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Zuckerberg: I Have 11 Facebook Accounts Abike Dabiri Tells Mark Pix / Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Tinubu / Buhari Wins Nasarawa State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.