Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs (35906 Views)

Wike: My Grouse With Saraki, Tambuwal, Other Northern PDP Presidential Aspirants / Our Grouse With Obaseki - Pro Oshiomole Lawmakers Break Silence / Our Grouse With Ambode, By Lagos Assembly Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by jideisaacs: 7:04pm On Aug 24, 2023
In as much as you are entitled to your opinion, I do not think it is appropriate for you to insult these men of God, except you are an atheist then you might denigrate these pastors, it is God that called them, not man, and nobody was there when they were called. PLEASE LET US WATCH HOW WE ADDRESS THEM, FOR OUR OWN SAKE.

1 Like

Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by Penguin2: 7:04pm On Aug 24, 2023
kayperry:

IF Peter Obi was a religion then you penguin2 would have being his priest, everyday you wake Peter Obi is all you ever preach, o ni ise nii ??
You (obedient) went against Father Mbaka because he spoke ill of Peter OBi and that you have always make it a point of duty to go against anyone that speak against Peter OBi.

The truth is iF jesus can speak ill of Peter Obi today, you pen-wareva will be on NL to launch an attack on jesus, or even mock him for diein on the cross with mere thieves ..

Tbh,there is no iota of ojectivity in what you do, i just hope Peter Obi is preparing a room for you in his mansion undecided
Mbaka was first attacked in 2015 for supporting Buhari over Jonathan.

Is Jonathan an Igbo man?

Again, show me a better candidate than Obi in the last election that I failed to support and chose Obi instead.
Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by Karnice600: 7:06pm On Aug 24, 2023
Merch:
Just looking at kumuyi you would know he looks and talk like a slowpoke believe anything he says at your own peril

Gotta be careful man. I know he's human, but you.., you gotta be careful.
Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by Basic123: 7:07pm On Aug 24, 2023
BoldBrainz:

I'll ignore your last sentence.

I have no reservations or special treatments for any supposed man of god. I address issues and not personalities. If you feel disgruntled, that's basically your concern.

Kumuyi has made caricature of himself over the years and he deserves whatever treatment he's getting now. I most certainly have no apologies for my opinion either.
No..the Igbo race and OBIDIENTS are actually making caricature of themselves on daily basis

Because I don't know when praying for a country becomes a crime because you hate the president..mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by mdimefields: 7:07pm On Aug 24, 2023
I just wish ndi Igbo will comot body in anything that has to do with Nigeria and her politics, in terms of criticism. Make the country just mumu dey go under the influence of tribalism and religion extremism . Them go get sense by force.
Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by kayperry: 7:09pm On Aug 24, 2023
Penguin2:

It doesn’t matter your religion you profess, good is good everywhere and evil is evil everywhere.

Tinubu forfeited money due to drugs, is that the value Kumuyi preaches?

Tinubu lies about everything which has made him hide his primary and secondary schools and made his past unverifiable, is that the value Kumuyi preaches?

What about Tinubu’s political choices? People were killed in last election in Lagos and he has never spoken in condemnation of it. Does that represent the values Kumuyi upholds?

Or for Kumuyi, Christianity is Christianity and politics is politics?

That is he can throw away all the values that he has taught since he opened his first church on the alter of politics?

Lets even assume did wrong that the most upright system in the world couldnt find him culpable of ... what happens to old things are pass away
shina rambo was an arm robber than terrorize Nigerians in 80/90's but today he is a pastor serving God, so what makes Tinubu sins unforgiveable
who were jesus choice as disciples? what was mary margalene doing before jesus saved her, mose God sent to rescue Isrealite was he not a murderer ? david was called man after God's do you have a clue of the things david did do you know how many xtains paul killed and God still used him

Maybe baba kumuyi understands he is in no position to judge, SO who is penguin to judge

even you wey dey blabb, if we look into your life you meet baba kumuyi so called values. abeggi
Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by Penguin2: 7:12pm On Aug 24, 2023
Blazebond:
Little atheists like your type can go on hiding under the cover of political discuss to throw tantrums at men of GOD and also use that excuse to mock GOD, but the ones i feel for are the ones that don't know your true endgame,you can rant from now till the day you will die,the word of GOD will still be preached,the bible says "heaven and earth will come and go,but the word of GOD will remain the same",so you can go on having your 2 minutes of relevance in your disease infested body I don't care,but know this,nobody trys to mock JEHOVAH and gets away with it,even the smart and wealthy atheists know this by now,what you think you know about the world as of today is not even up to 1 percentage of what the world really is,you are a slow poke dimwit who is destined to bring generational curse to your lineage,go on talking and be enjoying the false applause that you are getting now, JEHOVAH will surely have the last laugh.

Unfortunately for you my friend, I’m not an atheist. I believe in God. I believe in the supremacy of God. And I also believe that he is not a God of confusion.

How could God have been giving Kumuyi prophecies that hasn’t come to pass since 1986 and you still refuse to think and ask questions about who such a man has been hearing from?

We have severally heard of some men of God that were caught with fetish things including human skull. I’m sure that if you had heard people question their authenticity before they were caught, you would have laid curses on them too?
Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by Penguin2: 7:19pm On Aug 24, 2023
NuCypher:

What I have always found funny is how someone would write all of these things that make sense and then still include this line!? Like, are you actually okay yourself? Which of the gods should we believe now, yours who doesn't lie or that of Kumuyi who talks to him on a regular basis?

By even entertaining that belief that there is a god that doesn't lie, you are innately justifying Kumuyi's position because he's just going to tell you he has better information from the same god. Why does this write have to include a god in his own lie of reasoning in the first place? Omo, I just tire.
Well, I understand you.

But I wouldn’t be talking about a ‘Living God’ if I were an atheist.

Unfortunately I’m not an atheist. I’m theist; Diest if you wish.

I believe that a supreme being is responsible for the order in nature; that an intelligent designer must have designed the universe.

I know you would say there’s no proof to the existence of such being, but there’s neither incontrovertible proof to the contrary, yet.

Now, the problem I have here is that the concept of God is being misrepresented and misused to manipulate Africans and gullible people.

So, don’t blame me for making reference to a “Living God.”
Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by Penguin2: 7:22pm On Aug 24, 2023
achimendy:

Hunger, unemployment, bandits, armed robbery, poverty, fraudsters and yahoo Yahoo doesn't know or respect tribe, religion, race, status or region. We should learn to speak truth to power, the masses are not finding it easy o.
Unfortunately, some people think it’s haram to speak truth to power and hold government accountable.

1 Like

Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by Patriotcreed: 7:27pm On Aug 24, 2023
maestroferddi:
The Almighty God rules over the affairs iof men...

How some reputable ministers of the Gospel are getting so careless to engage in utterances capable of ruining their reputations irreparably because of politics defies logic...

Jesus ministry is built on justice, fairness and righteousness.

Jesus and John the Baptist went against injustice and wickedness in high places but in some spheres of Nigerian Christianity, people are comfortable to side with the oppressors while the people suffer.

There is a scripture in the Bible: Hebrews 1:9 " You have loved righteousness and hated iniquity, there God, even your God has exalted you above your fellows and anointed you with an oil of gladness".

God hates injustice and any person claiming to be religious but get comfortable with the prevalence of injustice and wickedness is certainly not being inspired by the Holy Spirit.

Anyone can make a mistake: it is only when people begin to ascribe infallibility to a mortal that it really becomes quite problematic...

Kumuyi is a man of God I respect so much. I personally believe that he was probably quoted out of context because I cannot believe that he would utter such careless statements...
Tribal bigot hypocrite.
Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by Penguin2: 7:30pm On Aug 24, 2023
29Ade07:
It ia quite ironic that peole who have not read the Bible adequately or lack the Spirit will come online as misguided jingoist and passionate keyboard warriors to cast their venom on a man who is not the cause if their problem simply for expresssing a view that is complelety in tandem with the New Testament.
Have you read Pauline epistle where christians are commanded to pray for kings and those in authority that we may lead a peacable lives? Have you read where the word of God said that there is no human authority without God and every authority that exist is ordained by God for a purpose?
Will it not be a great tragedy for a man who has spent his productive years defending the bible to deny this commandment of God now and join you people in your agitations?
The man is only living the Bible he is preaching and if that is hard for you. Go collect visa and meet Baba God with your complaints that why are such verses in the bible.
Social media has turned the world upside down where everyone feels he needs to say something. Fathers in word and deeds- whose lives are globally influential-are attacked by people whose lives barely transcends their immediate families. May God have mercy on this generation. Yet we keep crying for better lives when even our commonsense has being dispensed with.
You may quckly want to say what about Israel in Old Testamant. I will say that Israel was a Theocratic state as such the prophet was the mouthpiece of God to the king and the entire nation. We are a democratic state and therefore no basis for comparison. In the words of Paul by the Spirit we are the gentiles. Paul never recommended that any of his two resident pastors (Timothy and Titus) should go about castigating their host government. Show me one verse where any of the apostles who brought the gospel to us advocated such approach.If you still come for me after now you are only demonstrating which kingdom you belong to.
So you believe that God ordained the government of Buhari that oversaw the massacre of Christians in Southern Kaduna, Benue, Plateau and even a church in Owo and other churches?

It was God’s design that does people who call him “father” should be killed needlessly?

What sort of God is that that you are talking about?

Because I doubt it’s the God of the Bible who is a God of justice who has said “come to me all you who are tired and heavy-laden, and I will give you rest.”

Are you saying this God ordained that a leader who would supervise the massacre of those who have come to him for rest would come to power?
Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by Patriotcreed: 7:34pm On Aug 24, 2023
Penguin2:

Nobody said Kumuyi has no right to support whoever he wants.

The question we are asking is, looking at the values that Kumuyi has preached and vigorously propagated over the years, does Tinubu represent those values?
Does a man of God condemn anyone?

Mumu
Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by Ajakaiye83: 7:34pm On Aug 24, 2023
O ye generation of Vipers, why comment on the things that are higher than you.

I won't be be surprised to see you a Christian by mouth and not by practice.

Your comments shows you know very little about WF Kumuyi maybe due to your young age and myopic thinking.

Kumuyi doesn't meddle in political matters nonmatter how little.
He is one of the Pastors in Nigeria without Scandal.

He was quoting from bible that says leaders and rulers are ordained by God. Both Buhari and Osinbajo falls in this category.
Ever heard of Nebuchadnezzar in the Bible, go and read his story on how God humbled him and read his summary of the whole exercise.
The Lord God ruleth in the Kingdom of men and set over it whom He willeth.
The likes of Pharaoh, Herod and even Putin are all ordained by God.
As you are crying under their regime some people are rejoicing.
God has a purpose for everything and your mortal mind can't comprehend it.
So don't criticise what you don't know.

Penguin2:
Yesterday I saw a publication by Tinubu’s propaganda blog, Podium Reporters, asking why Peter Obi has kept quiet while “Obidients” attack Kumuyi for “praying for Nigeria”.

But that’s a mischievous suggestion. Because Kumuyi’s condemnation was from all Nigerians.

Till now, I’ve not seen a single tweet in support of Kumuyi.

So, it’s either all Nigerians are now Obidient or Podium Reporters are being mischievous as usual by dragging Obi into what is entirely none of his business.

Does Obi think for the Nigerian youths?

Besides, I thought they said majority of Nigerians voted Tinubu? Why didn’t that majority defend Kumuyi? Why is the voice of the ‘minority’ always louder than the supposed majority?

To Kumuyi….

Who has he been hearing from? Because it’s obvious it hasn’t been God all these years.

Or why does he keep issuing prophesies that never come to pass and people expect that we fold our arms and watch these guys lie to us all the time without consequences or their bluff being called?

These guys keep taking advantage of the gullibility of the majority of Africans who have faith without reason.

I remember when Adeboye once said he drove from Lagos to Ore on an empty tank, and people believed him. They didn’t ask questions about the possibility of such. They insisted it was a miracle that must never be probed nor questioned.

Wake up, Africa!

Wake up and see that these men are conmen who are feeding fat on your gullibility “In The Name of God.”

And they know that the day Nigeria gets her leadership right, and things start working, that’s the day they will go out of business.

Because 90% of things that people go to church to pray for, are things with temporal (physical) solution that requires no recourse to the metaphysical (prayers).

Name it:

Food

Job

Shelter

Visa

Capital for business

Success in exam

Cure for disease, etc.

These are things that a functional government will see to its adequate availability and thereby reducing the dependence of people on these churches and Daddy GOs.

It happened in Europe.

There was a time when the economy of Europe was in shambles and people depended highly on God, through prayers, for their daily survival. That period saw to the emergence of big churches and cathedrals where people went to pray.

But when European countries started getting their leadership right and their economy blossomed and government started doing its job of providing basic amenities and jobs that help people have a means of livelihood, the people realized that they’ve been seeking spiritual solution to physical problems.

The population in the churches started to dwindle until some churches became empty. And some of those churches started getting converted into warehouses for storage of goods manufactured in industries.

Now, these Nigerian, nay African, pastors know this story. And they know that if African countries start to get its leadership right, what happened in Europe will inevitably happen in Africa; and Nigeria is not excluded.

That’s why they keep supporting the wrong leaders and telling lies in the name of prophecy - prophesies that never come to pass.

Now, when we call the hypocrisies of these charlatans out, some people who are irredeemably gullible, hopelessly superstitious and still operating with animistic mentality, where every occurrence is attributed to the gods, will be telling us to “touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm.” That’s the escape line of these charlatans.

Wake up Africa and take thine salvation into thine hands!

https://twitter.com/naughti_awol/status/1694088301571866726?s=46&t=2AB_wrBea-oBYJf5ZCFV-A
Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by kayperry: 7:36pm On Aug 24, 2023
Penguin2:

Is Jonathan an Igbo man?

Again, show me a better candidate than Obi in the last election that I failed to support and chose Obi instead.

Jonathan is not Igbo buh he had the highest % of vote from East compared to other region ... even SS did not give there son(jonathan) 95% vote

The better candidate won already, pre election we said it and post election the results confirmed it,
Tinubu beats Peter Obi in all ramification worthy of measurement, despite the fact that Tinubu walked into that race with so many baggages
a. Buhari failure
b. health/age
c. Certificate
d. forfeiture case
e. almighty muslim muslim ticket
f. Emeifele cashless policy
g. sins of Agbero

Against all these odds, this man still stood and won cheesy Oga go and look for another job.

If you aint allergic to deep reason, Buhari rode on tinubu influence to win 2015/19 election who Saint Obi help
Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by NuCypher: 7:37pm On Aug 24, 2023
Penguin2:

Well, I understand you.

But I wouldn’t be talking about a ‘Living God’ if I were an atheist.

Unfortunately I’m not an atheist. I’m theist; Diest if you wish.

I believe that a supreme being is responsible for the order in nature; that an intelligent designer must have designed the universe.

I know you would say there’s no proof to the existence of such being, but there’s neither incontrovertible proof to the contrary, yet.

Now, the problem I have here is that the concept of God is being misrepresented and misused to manipulate Africans and gullible people.

So, don’t blame me for making reference to a “Living God.”
I agree with you on the manipulation carried out by supposed men of god who just spill their own opinions, but sell it as facts. Nevertheless, you could have simply left out that line and had a more coherent piece that didn't need to pander to a god whether he lies or not. The line wasn't necessary. The only thing it does is make it seem like you the one not getting the right "revelation" from the god in question.
Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by Confiture: 7:38pm On Aug 24, 2023
Someone is speaking. The people are speaking. I always say that people can be stupid and ignorant in group. I don't believe in the voice of the people is the voice of God. Never. The lies that have gone on for years, generations, without people in that generation having the temerity to speak up, are what this generation are bold to speak up against. It shows one thing. We are waking up.

Who dared counter Kumuyi when he told his followers that TV was a devil's box in the 90s? Now this generation are bold to call him out for denying them fun in their childhood days. Enough of the lies branded as prophesies!!!

1 Like

Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by Penguin2: 7:40pm On Aug 24, 2023
Kukutente23:

Penguin2
Can you share what exactly is wrong with any of the above statements to warrant an attack on a man simply because you think he does not share your political choice?
I don't like tinubu or anything APC for that matter but only an ignorant and bitter soul will expect a Pastor who is truly called by God to not speak in this manner.
May i ask in the converse if Bakare is your acceptable model of who should be a pastor since he recently criticized Tinubu's govt?
Funny enough, no pastor of note from Eastern extraction have ever come out to denounce any govt yet I've never seen any of you call them out or rain invective on them.
You should be aware that you're further alienating your franchise if you think you have the moral barometer to decide who is in the right or wrong on public issues and the appropriate opprobrium to unleash on such. You have lost an election. It's not the end of the world. Tinubu's party lost in 2007 and 2011. You should double down on being a viable opposition instead of attacking ordinary Nigerians who are not even politicians for praying for, or offering support for their constitutionally recognised leaders. Such support can be fluid and even change if well managed but I doubt you'll retain any goodwill after you've abused every notable Nigerian to stupor.
Be guided forthwith
Do you think God is a liar?
Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by Ajakaiye83: 7:42pm On Aug 24, 2023
Merch:
Just looking at kumuyi you would know he looks and talk like a slowpoke believe anything he says at your own peril

I am sure nobody in your family as attained his status and may never be if you continue like this because you are going to carry a curse your generation may not be free from for a long time.

So.ethings are set in place by God and nicompoos like you can't comprehend.

Read the story of Elijah and the children who abused him how they were torn in pieces by bears.
Don't go looking for prayers when evil things begin to happen to you because you used your mouth to caused.
Be wise and shut your trap
Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by johnog4sure: 7:42pm On Aug 24, 2023
Kukutente23:

Penguin2
Can you share what exactly is wrong with any of the above statements to warrant an attack on a man simply because you think he does not share your political choice?
I don't like tinubu or anything APC for that matter but only an ignorant and bitter soul will expect a Pastor who is truly called by God to not speak in this manner.
May i ask in the converse if Bakare is your acceptable model of who should be a pastor since he recently criticized Tinubu's govt?
Funny enough, no pastor of note from Eastern extraction have ever come out to denounce any govt yet I've never seen any of you call them out or rain invective on them.
You should be aware that you're further alienating your franchise if you think you have the moral barometer to decide who is in the right or wrong on public issues and the appropriate opprobrium to unleash on such. You have lost an election. It's not the end of the world. Tinubu's party lost in 2007 and 2011. You should double down on being a viable opposition instead of attacking ordinary Nigerians who are not even politicians for praying for, or offering support for their constitutionally recognised leaders. Such support can be fluid and even change if well managed but I doubt you'll retain any goodwill after you've abused every notable Nigerian to stupor.
Be guided forthwith
I told myself that I wont be commenting on any political issue(because primarily from what I studied in my school library years ago, politics is just people manipulation for self interest) here on Nairaland but this is too irresistable! The OP only disagrees with him, my 4th favorite person on earth is Bishop Papa Oyedepo, but I do not totally agree with him on his position in his most spread message on tithe. Just as you claim Kumuyi have choice/ opinion so is the OP. I was listening to Jewish rabbi sometime ago,(The Jewish religion is the origin of both christianity and Islam) he said the meaning of "Isreal" to the Jewish(Isrealites) people is "to contend with God" meaning that the Jewish people will continue questioning God's "authority" while studying the Talmud===I love this people's mentality===. So who is your so called African mog that you cannot have a different opinion from his? mind you; your MOG is practicing a religion which originated from the Jewish tradition/religion.
It disgusts me alot when people make this political issues tribal attack or an attack on the person of Obi(EVEN IF i DONT CONSIDER HIM A MESSIAH BUT he is a thousand times better) some of us had him as a prefered choice long before he declared his ambition, Iam not Igbo, I dont do christian religion, Iam irreligious. 2023 election is not a case of either/or; it is a critical point to choose progress or servitude. Many of you travel abroad and you enjoy fairness and equity even as immigrant or visitor, you admire it so much, but you return home where you meet nepotism, lawlessness and worst of all servitude( In case you dont know, you are a slave to the political class) it is not about tribe, person or a movement, the word 'obidient' is just a normenclature it is not solely about Peter Obi. Soon as Nigerians understand that the people can take the power from the political class then liberation will start, many are still fooled to believe it is impossible, that is why they go with "join them if you cant beat them" even if they are criminals. The OP stated undisputable facts! and I respect him for that.
Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 24, 2023
Ogun kee your papa
Ajakaiye83:

I am sure nobody in your family as attained his status and may never be if you continue like this because you are going to carry a curse your generation may not be free from for a long time.

So.ethings are set in place by God and nicompoos like you can't comprehend.

Read the story of Elijah and the children who abused him how they were torn in pieces by bears.
Don't go looking for prayers when evil things begin to happen to you because you used your mouth to caused.
Be wise and shut your trap
Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by achimendy(m): 7:44pm On Aug 24, 2023
pandoragirigory:
You always like to show your parental deficiencies

Stop displaying your ignorance, if you dont know ask question.
Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by Penguin2: 7:50pm On Aug 24, 2023
NuCypher:

I agree with you on the manipulation carried out by supposed men of god who just spill their own opinions, but sell it as facts. Nevertheless, you could have simply left out that line and had a more coherent piece that didn't need to pander to a god whether he lies or not. The line wasn't necessary. The only thing it does is make it seem like you the one not getting the right "revelation" from the god in question.
Well, I don’t think anything in my post suggested anything about getting the authentic revelation from God.
Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by HRMK: 7:52pm On Aug 24, 2023
what is this one talking about?who are those on social media?
are they not the igbos?
its deceit to call them #nigerianyouths!they are all #igboyouths that win elections on social media and also gave obi 98t%of their votes in the southeast adding lagos and the 25%of abuja!check the votes and you realise they were from igbos densely populated areas of the country!if igbos go on keeping their eggs in same basket,it would be very difficult for them to win that seat!
you need not believe me but time will surely prove me right!!
Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by Ifebi82: 7:52pm On Aug 24, 2023
clearcrystal:

Na your Papa be mu..mu
Typical Yoruba skull miner that have no respect for their wretched parents .... Am not surprise
Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by Penguin2: 7:53pm On Aug 24, 2023
kayperry:

Jonathan is not Igbo buh he had the highest % of vote from East compared to other region ... even SS did not give there son(jonathan) 95% vote

The better candidate won already, pre election we said it and post election the results confirmed it,
Tinubu beats Peter Obi in all ramification worthy of measurement, despite the fact that Tinubu walked into that race with so many baggages
a. Buhari failure
b. health/age
c. Certificate
d. forfeiture case
g. sins of Agbero

Against all these odds, this man still stood and won cheesy Oga go and look for another job.

If you aint allergic to deep reason, Buhari rode on tinubu influence to win 2015/19 election who Saint Obi help
Tinubu didn’t win.

INEC shut down the IREV to declare him.

It doesn’t matter how much you try to drive home falsehood, the truth will always be staring you in the face.
Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by tsdarkside(m): 7:57pm On Aug 24, 2023
its funny how you igbos always try to convince other nigerians to think bad about themselves....

btw....
who gave nigeria the title giant of africa back then....??
Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by Penguin2: 7:57pm On Aug 24, 2023
kayperry:

Lets even assume did wrong that the most upright system in the world couldnt find him culpable of ... what happens to old things are pass away
shina rambo was an arm robber than terrorize Nigerians in 80/90's but today he is a pastor serving God, so what makes Tinubu sins unforgiveable
who were jesus choice as disciples? what was mary margalene doing before jesus saved her, mose God sent to rescue Isrealite was he not a murderer ? david was called man after God's do you have a clue of the things david did do you know how many xtains paul killed and God still used him

Maybe baba kumuyi understands he is in no position to judge, SO who is penguin to judge

even you wey dey blabb, if we look into your life you meet baba kumuyi so called values. abeggi
Are we going to continue in sin because grace abounds?
Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by AntiTerrorist: 7:59pm On Aug 24, 2023
Penguin2:
Yesterday I saw a publication by Tinubu’s propaganda blog, Podium Reporters, asking why Peter Obi has kept quiet while “Obidients” attack Kumuyi for “praying for Nigeria”.

But that’s a mischievous suggestion. Because Kumuyi’s condemnation was from all Nigerians.

Till now, I’ve not seen a single tweet in support of Kumuyi.

So, it’s either all Nigerians are now Obidient or Podium Reporters are being mischievous as usual by dragging Obi into what is entirely none of his business.

Does Obi think for the Nigerian youths?

Besides, I thought they said majority of Nigerians voted Tinubu? Why didn’t that majority defend Kumuyi? Why is the voice of the ‘minority’ always louder than the supposed majority?

To Kumuyi….

Who has he been hearing from? Because it’s obvious it hasn’t been God all these years.

Or why does he keep issuing prophesies that never come to pass and people expect that we fold our arms and watch these guys lie to us all the time without consequences or their bluff being called?

These guys keep taking advantage of the gullibility of the majority of Africans who have faith without reason.

I remember when Adeboye once said he drove from Lagos to Ore on an empty tank, and people believed him. They didn’t ask questions about the possibility of such. They insisted it was a miracle that must never be probed nor questioned.

Wake up, Africa!

Wake up and see that these men are conmen who are feeding fat on your gullibility “In The Name of God.”

And they know that the day Nigeria gets her leadership right, and things start working, that’s the day they will go out of business.

Because 90% of things that people go to church to pray for, are things with temporal (physical) solution that requires no recourse to the metaphysical (prayers).

Name it:

Food

Job

Shelter

Visa

Capital for business

Success in exam

Cure for disease, etc.

These are things that a functional government will see to its adequate availability and thereby reducing the dependence of people on these churches and Daddy GOs.

It happened in Europe.

There was a time when the economy of Europe was in shambles and people depended highly on God, through prayers, for their daily survival. That period saw to the emergence of big churches and cathedrals where people went to pray.

But when European countries started getting their leadership right and their economy blossomed and government started doing its job of providing basic amenities and jobs that help people have a means of livelihood, the people realized that they’ve been seeking spiritual solution to physical problems.

The population in the churches started to dwindle until some churches became empty. And some of those churches started getting converted into warehouses for storage of goods manufactured in industries.

Now, these Nigerian, nay African, pastors know this story. And they know that if African countries start to get its leadership right, what happened in Europe will inevitably happen in Africa; and Nigeria is not excluded.

That’s why they keep supporting the wrong leaders and telling lies in the name of prophecy - prophesies that never come to pass.

Now, when we call the hypocrisies of these charlatans out, some people who are irredeemably gullible, hopelessly superstitious and still operating with animistic mentality, where every occurrence is attributed to the gods, will be telling us to “touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm.” That’s the escape line of these charlatans.

Wake up Africa and take thine salvation into thine hands!

https://twitter.com/naughti_awol/status/1694088301571866726?s=46&t=2AB_wrBea-oBYJf5ZCFV-A
What is religion without false hope? My man, there is no difference Politicians, GOs and your Traditional rulers. They are all the same.

They all the the gullibility of the majority for them to continue to shine. When Nigerians become wise, they will become irrelevant.
Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by kayperry: 7:59pm On Aug 24, 2023
Penguin2:

Is Jonathan an Igbo man?

a. Buhari failure
b. health/age
c. Certificate
d. forfeiture case
g. sins of Agbero

If you aint allergic to deep reasoning, Buhari rode on tinubu influence to win 2015/19 election who Saint Obi help ?
Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by kettykin: 8:15pm On Aug 24, 2023
mdimefields:
I just wish ndi Igbo will comot body in anything that has to do with Nigeria and her politics, in terms of criticism. Make the country just mumu dey go under the influence of tribalism and religion extremism . Them go get sense by force.

This has been my position but the demons in apc will not allow igbos rest

1 Like

Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by Kukutente23: 8:19pm On Aug 24, 2023
Penguin2:

The prayer of faith he made in 1986 and it didn’t yield results.

The prayer of faith he made in 2015 that “God ordained Buhari and Osinbajo” and it didn’t work because the both of them left Nigeria worst than any Nigerian leader ever did.

He made same prayer of faith in 2016 and said God will give Buhari the solution to Nigeria’s problems in 2017, and it never came to pass.

Now he’s making same prayer of faith and said people should believe him sheepishly?
If God answers all your prayers I'm sure Obi will be sitting in Aso Rock now
Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by Kukutente23: 8:20pm On Aug 24, 2023
Penguin2:

So in the end, after Buhari’s 8 years, would you now say that Mbaka’s prophecy was right or true?
Mbaka's prophecy was not true. But how many of you have called him out for that?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Man Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Congratulate Atiku Arrives PDP Office, Abuja / APC Sues Osun Governor Adeleke For Appointing Self As Commissioner / Bonaventure Enemali Shot By Navy Officer! Anambra Commissioner Escapes Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.