Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,955 members, 7,828,357 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs (35894 Views)

Wike: My Grouse With Saraki, Tambuwal, Other Northern PDP Presidential Aspirants / Our Grouse With Obaseki - Pro Oshiomole Lawmakers Break Silence / Our Grouse With Ambode, By Lagos Assembly Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by allenpaul(m): 3:48pm On Aug 24, 2023
Penguin2:
Yesterday I saw a publication by Tinubu’s propaganda blog, Podium Reporters, asking why Peter Obi has kept quiet while “Obidients” attack Kumuyi for “praying for Nigeria”.

But that’s a mischievous suggestion. Because Kumuyi’s condemnation was from all Nigerians.

Till now, I’ve not seen a single tweet in support of Kumuyi.

So, it’s either all Nigerians are now Obidient or Podium Reporters are being mischievous as usual by dragging Obi into what is entirely none of his business.

Does Obi think for the Nigerian youths?

Besides, I thought they said majority of Nigerians voted Tinubu? Why didn’t that majority defend Kumuyi? Why is the voice of the ‘minority’ always louder than the supposed majority?

To Kumuyi….

Who has he been hearing from? Because it’s obvious it hasn’t been God all these years.

Or why does he keep issuing prophesies that never come to pass and people expect that we fold our arms and watch these guys lie to us all the time without consequences or their bluff being called?

These guys keep taking advantage of the gullibility of the majority of Africans who have faith without reason.

I remember when Adeboye once said he drove from Lagos to Ore on an empty tank, and people believed him. They didn’t ask questions about the possibility of such. They insisted it was a miracle that must never be probed nor questioned.

Wake up, Africa!

Wake up and see that these men are conmen who are feeding fat on your gullibility “In The Name of God.”

And they know that the day Nigeria gets her leadership right, and things start working, that’s the day they will go out of business.

Because 90% of things that people go to church to pray for, are things with temporal (physical) solution that requires no recourse to the metaphysical (prayers).

Name it:

Food

Job

Shelter

Visa

Capital for business

Success in exam

Cure for disease, etc.

These are things that a functional government will see to its adequate availability and thereby reducing the dependence of people on these churches and Daddy GOs.

It happened in Europe.

There was a time when the economy of Europe was in shambles and people depended highly on God, through prayers, for their daily survival. That period saw to the emergence of big churches and cathedrals where people went to pray.

But when European countries started getting their leadership right and their economy blossomed and government started doing its job of providing basic amenities and jobs that help people have a means of livelihood, the people realized that they’ve been seeking spiritual solution to physical problems.

The population in the churches started to dwindle until some churches became empty. And some of those churches started getting converted into warehouses for storage of goods manufactured in industries.

Now, these Nigerian, nay African, pastors know this story. And they know that if African countries start to get its leadership right, what happened in Europe will inevitably happen in Africa; and Nigeria is not excluded.

That’s why they keep supporting the wrong leaders and telling lies in the name of prophecy - prophesies that never come to pass.

Now, when we call the hypocrisies of these charlatans out, some people who are irredeemably gullible, hopelessly superstitious and still operating with animistic mentality, where every occurrence is attributed to the gods, will be telling us to “touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm.” That’s the escape line of these charlatans.

Wake up Africa and take thine salvation into thine hands!

https://twitter.com/naughti_awol/status/1694088301571866726?s=46&t=2AB_wrBea-oBYJf5ZCFV-A
. Those mes has impacted many lives positively,ur miserable family don't even have a name
Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by bdon123(m): 3:49pm On Aug 24, 2023
McLizbae:
With this your orientation, no amount of love can sustain that your relationship. RhiP to that relationship in advance grin
Unlike u,m not biased based although based on my relationship u will tink i should be.bt fck that wat makes me a diff nigerian frm u.I was born n bred in Lagos so i say it wit my full chest,yoruba lagosians are xtremely tribalistic.i suffered too frm yoruba teachers back then i. Sec schl.

1 Like

Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by bdon123(m): 3:50pm On Aug 24, 2023
KimFlorence:

I beg you in the name of God whether you believe in him or not, can you please leave our Yoruba sister for us and find a gf from your own tribe? I already know what your likes will do to her at the end, please leave her before it's too late and another Yoruba lady is taken down.
Unfortunately i cannot n shes not like u lots.shes open minded .
Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by Kukutente23: 3:50pm On Aug 24, 2023
Mrfixiit:
So you believe Kumuyi words that God ordained Buhari and Osinbajo presidency ? Some of you're just religiously stupid. Kumuyi is a fake ass pastor that dwells in tribalism
That's not Kumuyi 's words. That's the Bible. Read Romans 13vs1.
Just cause you don't like the sound of it does not mean you should lose your senses.
The man is a Pastor. He's supposed to follow what the Bible says. Where you can fault him is if he chose the president to support and which to oppose like Bakare did. As long as you can't accuse him of ever opposing any sitting president, you're just barking up the wrong tree

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by bdon123(m): 3:51pm On Aug 24, 2023
aklid:
just breakup with her🙄🙄👀
Why?i never said i hate yoruba people.I dont hav hate in me

1 Like

Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by kayperry: 3:51pm On Aug 24, 2023
Penguin2:

I think you need to go back to school sir, and learn when to see things through your tribal prism and when to be objective.

Everything is not an attack on your tribe.

Or anybody from your tribe must never be talked about no matter how guilty they are? I’m sure you also defend those caught with human skull because they are your tribesmen.

This piece is an objective submission on all the so called men of God in Nigeria in particular, and Africa in general.

Why did you have to make it about your tribe?

Besides, were you not here when we went against Mbaka when ran fowl of same thing?

IF Peter Obi was a religion then you penguin2 would have being his priest, everyday you wake Peter Obi is all you ever preach, o ni ise nii ??
You (obedient) went against Father Mbaka because he spoke ill of Peter OBi and that you have always make it a point of duty to go against anyone that speak against Peter OBi.

The truth is iF jesus can speak ill of Peter Obi today, you pen-wareva will be on NL to launch an attack on jesus, or even mock him for diein on the cross with mere thieves ..

Tbh,there is no iota of ojectivity in what you do, i just hope Peter Obi is preparing a room for you in his mansion undecided
Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by orisa37: 3:51pm On Aug 24, 2023
FATHER FORGIVE THEM FOR THEY DO NOT KNOW WHO THE GRAND ORDER DOMINION IS.
Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by ttmax09(m): 3:52pm On Aug 24, 2023
The way Obedients behaves even makes some of us who aren't Igbos and voted him regret the decision. I should have just stayed back in my station, instead of travelling hours to go vote that man honestly. His supporters are really doing well demarketing him.
Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by Iziquiel(m): 3:54pm On Aug 24, 2023
@Penguin2, You see this bitterness wey you habour for your heart for other people wey no share your sentiments na im go kee you slowly.

Before the elections, many Pastor and Priests from your ethnic group campaigned for Obi on their pulpits but no one insulted them as it was/is their right to do so. But somehow, you are not ok with other Pastors on the other divide or those that chose to stay neutral.

You insult and call them unprintable names all because they did not support a failure and a dull fellow like Obi.

Atiku also lost an election but we don't see the Northerners insulting the Yorubas and their elders,na only una no wan let us hear word.

Obi go lose for Tribunal and he go still lose in 2027 and heaven no go fall.

1 Like

Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by Basic123: 3:54pm On Aug 24, 2023
BoldBrainz:
I won't castigate Kumuyi cause I have plenty of respect for his person.

But I won't condemn or restrain Nigerians who choose to drag him like a tiger generator either.

He deserves it! He and other of his fellow clergymen who play to the political gallery for personal gains.

Matthew 7:7 says; seek and ye shall find! He has sought for the voices of Nigerians and he's reaping the desired responses.
Then what will you say about the fake prophets whose their fake prophesies on OBI failed ?

When is it a crime to pray for the country?
Because you hate the president?
The same way you are supporting NIGER against your country because you hate the president

Mad people

1 Like

Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by Wickedfacts: 3:54pm On Aug 24, 2023
bdon123:

Unlike u,m not biased based although based on my relationship u will tink i should be.bt fck that wat makes me a diff nigerian frm u.I was born n bred in Lagos so i say it wit my full chest,yoruba lagosians are xtremely tribalistic.i suffered too frm yoruba teachers back then i. Sec schl.

Why didn't you go back to your place and school there?
Must you die in Lagos as if have no future in your region.

1 Like

Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by Vinnie2000(m): 3:54pm On Aug 24, 2023
kayperry:

IF Peter Obi was a religion then you penguin2 would have being his priest, everyday you wake Peter Obi is all you ever preach, o ni ise nii ??
You (obedient) went against Father Mbaka because he spoke ill of Peter OBi and that you have always make it a point of duty to go against anyone that speak against Peter OBi.

The truth is iF jesus can speak ill of Peter Obi today, you pen-wareva will be on NL to launch an attack on jesus, or even mock him for diein on the cross with mere thieves ..

Tbh,there is no iota of ojectivity in what you do, i just hope Peter Obi is preparing a room for you in his mansion undecided

You didn't even make any Point!😒

Just a Merry Go Round!🙁

Fact Remains Kumuyi should not be Seen giving Support
to the APC USELESS Govt
which have FAILED Nigerians for 8+years. 😏😕
Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by Kukutente23: 3:55pm On Aug 24, 2023
thinkmoney:

Don’t pretend to have short memory. Mbaka was called out and dragged to the point he got suspended. Mbaka was at that point the biggest spiritual force in the southeast.
The problem with Kumuyis statement is that he lied and pinned Gods name to the lies. People put faith in things they shouldn’t have put faith in. He used Gods name in vain
Don't be clever by half. Mbaka was called out for supporting Buhari and not for denouncing Buhari.
What I'm asking is if any Eastern pastor has ever opposed a govt yet you never call them out for not opposing sitting govts.

2 Likes

Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by matrixmuzi: 3:56pm On Aug 24, 2023
Kumuyi is a disappointment. Fck him

1 Like

Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 24, 2023
Vinnie2000:

The Moment Trump introduced RELIGIOUS/CHURCH sentiments into his Campaigns, was where he Lost it.😕😏

I Remember his Campaign Team once Posted that 'Prayers from Africa are coming for Trump's. 🙁🤦

Without Religion and the churches, Trump would never have won the first time.
It worked for him before and that was why he was doubling down in the re-election. He has succeeded in dividing America and the world.

1 Like

Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by ttmax09(m): 3:57pm On Aug 24, 2023
Penguin2:
Yesterday I saw a publication by Tinubu’s propaganda blog, Podium Reporters, asking why Peter Obi has kept quiet while “Obidients” attack Kumuyi for “praying for Nigeria”.

But that’s a mischievous suggestion. Because Kumuyi’s condemnation was from all Nigerians.

So, it’s either all Nigerians are now Obidient or Podium Reporters are being mischievous as usual by dragging Obi into what is entirely none of his business.

Besides, I thought they said majority of Nigerians voted Tinubu? Why didn’t that majority defend Kumuyi? Why is the voice of the ‘minority’ always louder than the supposed majority?

To Kumuyi….

Who has he been hearing from? Because it’s obvious it hasn’t been God all these years.

Or why does he keep issuing prophesies that never come to pass and people expect that we fold our arms and watch these guys lie to us all the time without consequences or their bluff being called?

These guys keep taking advantage of the gullibility of the majority of Africans who have faith without reason.

I remember when Adeboye once said he drove from Lagos to Ore on an empty tank, and people believed him. They didn’t ask questions about the possibility of such. They insisted it was a miracle that must never be probed nor questioned.

Wake up, Africa!

Wake up and see that these men are conmen who are feeding fat on your gullibility “In The Name of God.”

And they know that the day Nigeria gets her leadership right, and things start working, that’s the day they will go out of business.

Because 90% of things that people go to church to pray for, are things with temporal (physical) solution that requires no recourse to the metaphysical (prayers).

Name it:

Food

Job

Shelter

Visa

Capital for business

Success in exam

Cure for disease, etc.

These are things that a functional government will see to its adequate availability and thereby reducing the dependence of people on these churches and Daddy GOs.

It happened in Europe.

There was a time when the economy of Europe was in shambles and people depended highly on God, through prayers, for their daily survival. That period saw to the emergence of big churches and cathedrals where people went to pray.

But when European countries started getting their leadership right and their economy blossomed and government started doing its job of providing basic amenities and jobs that help people have a means of livelihood, the people realized that they’ve been seeking spiritual solution to physical problems.

The population in the churches started to dwindle until some churches became empty. And some of those churches started getting converted into warehouses for storage of goods manufactured in industries.

Now, these Nigerian, nay African, pastors know this story. And they know that if African countries start to get its leadership right, what happened in Europe will inevitably happen in Africa; and Nigeria is not excluded.

That’s why they keep supporting the wrong leaders and telling lies in the name of prophecy - prophesies that never come to pass.

Now, when we call the hypocrisies of these charlatans out, some people who are irredeemably gullible, hopelessly superstitious and still operating with animistic mentality, where every occurrence is attributed to the gods, will be telling us to “touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm.” That’s the escape line of these charlatans.

https://twitter.com/naughti_awol/status/1694088301571866726?s=46&t=2AB_wrBea-oBYJf5ZCFV-A
Soludo was right afterall calling obidients headless Mobs.
Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by Kukutente23: 3:57pm On Aug 24, 2023
saintkel:
u r truly a tribal bigot.....when Mbaka a eastern cleric spoke about Buhari...didn't d whole southeast spoke against him?.....Igbos will never support failures n incompetency....we warned u about Buhari ....we r now warning u about Tinubu......tomorrow una go still blame us
You're still missing the point. Did you speak against Mbaka for supporting Buhari or for not opposing him? That's my question. If you only called out Mbaka because he spoke in Buhari's favour but you're insulting Kumuyi for doing the same, kindly show me which Eastern pastor has ever done what you require of Kumuyi

1 Like

Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by bdon123(m): 3:59pm On Aug 24, 2023
Wickedfacts:

Why didn't you go back to your place and school there?
Must you die in Lagos as if have no future in your region.
I was born in lagos.i schld n grew up there.thats my dad decision not mine.U see this ur tribalistic talk of go back to ur place is wat makes people say u guys are tribalistic...e dey una blood.mind u in my place where i own a house,na yoruba plenty pass for my street for north.

1 Like

Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by Ttalk: 3:59pm On Aug 24, 2023
Penguin2:

Ejike Mbaka spared?

Do you have a short memory or you are deliberately mischievous?

Were you not here when we took on Mbaka until the Bishop of Enugu Diocese suspended him from Adoration and sent him to a US Monastery to pray?

You lots were his greatest supporters back then.

Or you have forgotten so soon?

You claimed your post is not biased but you reference only a Yoruba pastor in the long epistle you wrote and your bigoted brain didn't tell you you ought to at least mention one or two to include your jaundiced post.

If you were to give your jargon post a title what best title would have suited the post.

Dey there dey play. Yorubas are way ahead of you. Trying to copy them will only sink you and your region into an eternal abyss.

1 Like

Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by Vinnie2000(m): 3:59pm On Aug 24, 2023
Iziquiel:
@Penguin2, You see this bitterness wey you habour for your heart for other people wey no share your sentiments na im go kee you slowly.

Before the elections, many Pastor and Priests from your ethnic group campaigned for Obi on their pulpits but no one insulted them as it was/is their right to do so. But somehow, you are not ok with other Pastors on the other divide or those that chose to stay neutral.

You insult and call them unprintable names all because they did not support a failure and a dull fellow like Obi.

Atiku also lost an election but we don't see the Northerners insulting the Yorubas and their elders,na only una no wan let us hear word.

Obi go lose for Tribunal and he go still lose in 2027 and heaven no go fall.

*Bishop David Oyedepo
*Apostle Johnson Suleiman
*Bishop David Ibiyieomie
*Pastor Paul Enenche,
Etc.☺️😎

Are they all from the OP's Tribe? 😏

All you Tinubu/APC Agbadorians should Try develop SENSE, plz! 🙏😒😕
Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by jrusky(m): 3:59pm On Aug 24, 2023
So now everybody you will have grousse with because of obi?

I just dey pity you guys the loads you are carrying on your necks will break your necks one good day ad the whole world will watch you all in your Shame.

You have grousse with IBB, Abdulsalam, Dangote, Buhari, Gej, Adeboye, Kumuyi, Adefarasin, Tinubu, Osibanjo, Soludo, Nnamani, Uzodinma, Ekweremadu, Akpabio, Wike, Sanwo, Ngige, Okorocha, Oba of Benin, Oba Ile Ife, Oba Awujale, Timaya, Davido, Akpororo, Sheyi Kuti, Shey Law, Yul Edochie, Keyamo, Kanu, Amokashi the list is endless I swear to heaven you are digging obi grave more deeper politically keep fighting and insulting everyone and let's see how obi will rule Nigeria.

We are waiting ok.....

If una like rain heaven down Peter Gringory Obi will never rule Nigeria in his lifetime I'm saying it with all boldness. Tinubu will rule for 8 good years then Marwa or Ribadu for 8 years then Wike or Imomulen for 8 years by then your occultic obi will be 96 year or thereabout if lucky still alive then. Take this to bank.

1 Like

Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by Kukutente23: 3:59pm On Aug 24, 2023
Skyview01:

If God told him Nigeria would be better under and after all the prayers and vigils, the opposite happened.

The inevitable conclusions are either he never heard from God or he, Kumuyi was deliberately deceiving the masses with platitudes.

Our religious leaders in Nigeria are a bigger problem than the politicians. The masses are being brainwashed into docility and false expection that God will come down and build Nigeria.

I am sorry to break it to you dude. God will never build any country. We have to work hard, elect credible leaders and hold them accountable.

Build factories, large mechanised farms instead of building a brainwashing centre(Churches and mosques).

God did not build China, Germany, South Korea, Chile Canada and i can go on.

We have to get up from our knees and go to work.

We have to change our mentality of wealth creation without work.
We have to start being honest to each other as a citizen and stop defrauding ourselves. Parents have to imbibe honestly and hardwork into their children.

We have to stop with the en titlement mentality and various extortions.

Stop building bigger churches and mosques. Imagine the effect if the millions spent in building a maga church is used to build a huge mechanized farm, thousands will be employed, food prizes will crash and we may even start to export to other countries which will bring forex and help stabilize Naira.

With all the churches and prayers, how has it helped Nigerians the past 20 years. Has Nigeria become less sinful?better?, more prosperous? More moral?

CAPITAL NO! IT AIN'T WORKING PEOPLE!

Einstein defines insanity as doing same thing while expecting a different results.

The pastors have become wealthier and i have come to the conclusions they are only sect benefiting from the present conditions of Nigeria and Nigerians.
Why do you think church branches are being created? To generate more revenues for the church founders and families to get filthy wealthy. Look around you think.

We owe a duty to our children and future generations for Nigeria to work.

ENOUGH OF RELIGIOUS MASS BRAINWASHING.

He never said God told him anything. What he said was a prayer of faith not a prophecy.
If you don't know the difference, don't put your mouth in it.
Your parents pray for God's blessings on you. Is that a prophecy too? But your expect it to come to pass not so?
Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by BoldBrainz(m): 4:01pm On Aug 24, 2023
Basic123:

Then what will you say about the fake prophets whose their fake prophesies on OBI failed ?

When is it a crime to pray for the country?
Because you hate the president?
The same way you are supporting NIGER against your country because you hate the president

Mad people

I'll ignore your last sentence.

I have no reservations or special treatments for any supposed man of god. I address issues and not personalities. If you feel disgruntled, that's basically your concern.

Kumuyi has made caricature of himself over the years and he deserves whatever treatment he's getting now. I most certainly have no apologies for my opinion either.
Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by Timmi: 4:04pm On Aug 24, 2023
Penguin2:

To Kumuyi….

Wake up, Africa!

Name it:

Food

Job

Shelter

Visa

Capital for business

Success in exam

Cure for disease, etc.

It happened in Europe.

You are part of this stupidity that the ObiZombies are known for. It’s either their own viewpoint or none at all, these ObiZombies are attack dogs programmed to wail and hunt like jackals.
Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by Iziquiel(m): 4:04pm On Aug 24, 2023
Vinnie2000:

*Bishop David Oyedepo
*Apostle Johnson Suleiman
*Bishop David Ibiyieomie
*Pastor Paul Enenche,
Etc.☺️😎

Are they all from the OP's Tribe? 😏

All you Tinubu/APC Agbadorians should Try develop SENSE, plz! 🙏😒😕

I don't engage lunatics (Obidients)

Oya face front!
Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 24, 2023
Vinnie2000:

You didn't even make any Point!😒

Just a Merry Go Round!🙁

Fact Remains Kumuyi should not be Seen giving Support
to the APC USELESS Govt
which have FAILED Nigerians for 8+years. 😏😕

He should be standing with the masses to hold government accountable. Be it APC, PDP, LP and should always preach against government corruption irrespective of who is in power.

Kumuyi was a Nigerian first before he became a GO

1 Like

Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 24, 2023
Kukutente23:

He never said God told him anything. What he said was a prayer of faith not a prophecy.
If you don't know the difference, don't put your mouth in it.
Your parents pray for God's blessings on you. Is that a prophecy too? But your expect it to come to pass not so?

Your logic and argument are 100% sound and i would not argue the above points with if that is where he was coming from.
Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by benardtotti(m): 4:08pm On Aug 24, 2023
Penguin2:

To Kumuyi….

Wake up, Africa!

Name it:

Food

Job

Shelter

Visa

Capital for business

Success in exam

Cure for disease, etc.

It happened in Europe.

So they are suddenly "conmen" yet of all the candidates who contested it was your candidate who jumped from one church to another and sat with multiple men of God , you see how hypocritical you guys are and your candidate

1 Like

Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by thinkmoney(m): 4:09pm On Aug 24, 2023
Kukutente23:

Don't be clever by half. Mbaka was called out for supporting Buhari and not for denouncing Buhari.
What I'm asking is if any Eastern pastor has ever opposed a govt yet you never call them out for not opposing sitting govts.
You nearly gave me headache in trying to understand you. I think I do now.
Now the fact is that nobody called out Kumuyi for not opposing Tinubu. People largely didn’t even think about him while many respected what seemed like his neutrality. People however started calling him out like they called out Mbaka when he came out to voice his support. Many feel he like the others are deceiving us and cajoling us to support bad characters. I am a deeper lifer to shock you. And I am half igbo and half Yoruba.

Let me use another eastern pastor as an example. Nobody may be dragging OPM pastor now, but they will drag him whenever he supports a Tinubu, Buhari or Kalu
Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by neutralmind: 4:09pm On Aug 24, 2023
Interesting times in Nigeria
Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by aklid(m): 4:09pm On Aug 24, 2023
bdon123:

Why?i never said i hate yoruba people.I dont hav hate in me
good😂
Cause I’m surprised when u said “your girl friend is a Yoruba and u love her so much” that statement tells people that read it something different

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigerians Deceiving Nigerians - The Ben Murray-bruce I Know (pics) - Cramjones / Adamu Garba 'Helped' Elon Musk To Acquire Twitter / Court Of Appeal Nullifies The Election Of Uche Ekwunife Of The PDP As Senator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.