Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,142 members, 7,829,082 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs (35900 Views)

Wike: My Grouse With Saraki, Tambuwal, Other Northern PDP Presidential Aspirants / Our Grouse With Obaseki - Pro Oshiomole Lawmakers Break Silence / Our Grouse With Ambode, By Lagos Assembly Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by inoki247: 2:17pm On Aug 24, 2023
Lol this hypocrite I didn't see them dragging Catholic Priest and other Pastors using the Pulpit to campaign for dere Lord.....

Once some have contrary view and his who they hate all hell must be set lose...

We didn't see you opening thread when IPoBb was Threatening him from coming to SE...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by ivolt: 2:17pm On Aug 24, 2023
Feintline:
Pastor kumuyi is a holiness preacher and a servant of God that has groomed so many people through his preaching and standard of holiness.

The recent speech on unconstitutional accredited to him is a shock to many of us. I still do not believe that the revered man of God said that until I see a video of him saying that.

Be it as it may, if daddy kumuyi really said that, then we need to pray for him .
I respect pastor kumuyi but I totally disagree with what was accredited to him.
It does not tally with what he has preaches, and stands over the years.
I hope you are really an atheist.
If you believe a snake and donkey talked and a virgin gave birth.
You should have no problem with these "prophecies".
Did you also pray for and call out all those who gave "prophecies" before the elections
even though they failed in their predictions?
I guess you didn't. You are only concerned about political implications of the "prophecies".

1 Like

Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by ivolt: 2:17pm On Aug 24, 2023
Penguin2:

These gods of men have become shameless.

Mr Kumuyi Should tell us the God he hears from, cuz it’s becomin apparent he doesn’t hear from the living God; cuz the living God doesn’t lie.
It is actually good that you are coming out of your shell.
Do you know the number of failed "prophecies" given by your favorite god of men
and celebrated by your goons before the elections?
It is funny you didn't open multiple thread to condemn those ones.
I remember Keyamo childisly mocking them with the same phrase you are using now.

Failed "prophecies" are either totally wrong regardless of the direction it goes or we
simply accept them as mere political talks and excuse all the messengers.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by AuschwitzPrefec: 2:19pm On Aug 24, 2023
Naijaboy18:

It’s already working . Hardly are there real Igbo Africans representatives. Now they’re all nazis and Nazis are always racist to Africans and always hate Christians

They are not Nazis not fascists but Zionist Marxists.

Ibos can never be classified as fascists because they don't believe in nationalism nor are they committed to an Ethno State rather they are the fiercest advocates for multiculturalism and internationalism which are all the opposite of fascism .

1 Like

Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by Omoawoke: 2:19pm On Aug 24, 2023
Nigerian pastors are scammers now. Only idiots don’t know that

4 Likes

Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by Feintline: 2:19pm On Aug 24, 2023
What did you smoke? What are saying?
ivolt:

I hope you are really an atheist.
If you believe a snake and donkey talked and a virgin gave birth.
You should have no problem with these "prophecies".
Did you also pray for and call out all those who gave "prophecies" before the elections
even though they failed in their predictions?
I guess you didn't. You are only concerned about political implications of the "prophecies".

2 Likes

Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by Rahkman: 2:21pm On Aug 24, 2023
Any igbo man wey still dey go any Afònja church Is a bastard

3 Likes

Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by ivolt: 2:21pm On Aug 24, 2023
Feintline:
What did you smoke? What are saying?
Cop out as expected.
Stop sitting on the fence regarding your beliefs.

1 Like

Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by trutharena: 2:22pm On Aug 24, 2023
Anyone that pray for Nigeria will be abused and his name tarnished by the terrorists parading as Obidient.

Yet their lunatic leader called Obi was going around same Yoruba churches they are now attacking during the last election.

5 Likes

Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 24, 2023
Some wisdom

1 Like

Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 24, 2023
Y
Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by TheOldGods: 2:24pm On Aug 24, 2023
Penguin2:
and telling lies in the name of prophecy - prophesies that never come to pass.

Now, when we call the hypocrisies of these charlatans out, some people who are irredeemably gullible, hopelessly superstitious and still operating with animistic mentality, where every occurrence is attributed to the gods, will be telling us to “touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm.” That’s the escape line of these charlatans.

Wake up Africa and take thine salvation into thine hands!

https://twitter.com/naughti_awol/status/1694088301571866726?s=46&t=2AB_wrBea-oBYJf5ZCFV-A
even you accusing the man is mentally unstable. Because if you're not, why would you say he doesn't hear from a living god. Have you ever heard or seen, or met a living god? How do you even know there is a living god, the same Nonsense you're taking about is the same things you're preaching. Claiming false lies to make cases. Now it's a living god, using something that doesn't exist to prove your case. You and those pastors are the same

2 Likes

Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by Kusu12: 2:24pm On Aug 24, 2023
Pained and deluded Ipobidense would quickly rush to create irrelevant thread, when lot of issues bedeviling south east region are ignored. Pained Pigiun the obidot loser.

1 Like

Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by Omolomo4eva(m): 2:25pm On Aug 24, 2023
clearcrystal:
It still boils down to the hatred the Yibohs have for the Yorubas.
Check all those insulting the man of God are from the same tribe(South East).
Ayam Yoruba,I also insulted him. Iyen nko

1 Like

Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by Rahkman: 2:25pm On Aug 24, 2023
Abufo:

Do not start a war you may not win.......Igbos make up a big chunk of the population of these churches o!!
that population no dey as much as e dey who still dey go all those useless churches, me wey carry redeem and living faith for head that year....na really mad person still dey go any of this useless pentecostal churches
Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by Steinmann: 2:27pm On Aug 24, 2023
#DAY 88 (STOLEN MANDATE)
PRAYER : May those that stole the people's mandate sleep with their two eyes open until they RETURN the mandate.
And may God in his infinite mercy grant the suffering Nigerians grace to survive the current hardships.
Amen

2 Likes

Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by GEEBITE: 2:27pm On Aug 24, 2023
Ajayi Crowther a Baptist "Bishop"? That sums it all up.
AuschwitzPrefec:
A fatwa was declared on Kumiyi and all other Yoruba Pastors by direct order from Nnamdi Kanu.

This direct threat to stay away from the SE was followed by series of insults directed at so-called Yoruba churches and Ibos who attended it.

At first glance this may seem as another racist attack on other Nigerians by the Zionists IPOB but the real reason boils down to a war on Christianity by IPOB for so-called Yoruba churches have strong holds in the SE and are encroaching on the surface brand of fake Christianity known as Catholiscm. We saw this with how Ibos who converted to Christianity by Baptist missionaries led by Ajayi Crowther will convert enmasse to Catholiscm after Ajayi Crowther was annointed as Bishop of the Baptist church in Nigeria. The Ibos back then preferred to be led by a white missionary than a fellow non Ibo African.

In Peter Obi's Anambra this tribal secularist discrimination came to a head with non Catholics being relegated to the fore. Anglicans, Baptists and Methodists as well as other Pentecostal denominations were seen as non Ibo churches to be shunned.

But as I said earlier their deeper more sinister reasons why Ibos hate so-called Yoruba churches which are basically all non Catholic faiths and that is because they offer deeper spiritualism which is in stark opposite of Ibo and Judaic materialism.

Kanu is on record haven stated his hatred for Christianity and by Christianity I mean every other Christian denomination outside the pagan soulless religion known as Catholiscm.

We know that Catholiscm offers flexibility in practice as long as you attend mass and make confessions every other two weeks. This is why many an Ibo was quickly decieved into both Judaism and a return to Ibo paganism.

So-called Yoruba church adherents among the Ibo are the last to buy into IPOB Zionist conversion or rejection of the church.

IPOB is more interested in social re-engineering the Ibo to full Zionism and the greatest obstacle to this are non Catholic churches that preach spiritualism above materialism.

So in a nut shell, there are racist motives behind Ibo hate for so-called Yoruba churches but in deep retrospect it is all down to ensuring all Ibos ditch Christianity for satanic Judaic materialism.

2 Likes

Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by AuschwitzPrefec: 2:28pm On Aug 24, 2023
Naijaboy18:

It’s already working . Hardly are there real Igbo Africans representatives. Now they’re all nazis and Nazis are always racist to Africans and always hate Christians

God can not be fooled.

Peter Obi can never represent the church in Nigeria

It is on record that Obi was the first to weaponize Christianity in his pagan Anambra and on the national level.

His refusal to call his rabid mob of atheist Marxists is a clear indicator he holds deep contempt towards non Catholic Christians.

Obi will never ever be relevant politically going forward.

5 Likes

Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by Naijanascam: 2:29pm On Aug 24, 2023
post=125328888:
May Devil and brutalized all ipob swines that do not want development for our darling nation.
Amadioha and Ogun will collabo and neutralize all enemies of Nigeria 🇳🇬.
Including their online enabler reading this now.

Known characteristics of begging Foodlums supporting people that made things unbearable and unpleasant for their respective parents and themselves.....

Pastorpreneurs that never spoke against injustices but prays for peace without genuine reconciliations....

You can't sow cassava and reap up maize...

Development without direction hope you have gotten yours

2 Likes

Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by BoldBrainz(m): 2:29pm On Aug 24, 2023
I won't castigate Kumuyi cause I have plenty of respect for his person.

But I won't condemn or restrain Nigerians who choose to drag him like a tiger generator either.

He deserves it! He and other of his fellow clergymen who play to the political gallery for personal gains.

Matthew 7:7 says; seek and ye shall find! He has sought for the voices of Nigerians and he's reaping the desired responses.

5 Likes

Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by damkin24(m): 2:30pm On Aug 24, 2023
Penguin2:
Yesterday I saw a publication by Tinubu’s propaganda blog, Podium Reporters, asking why Peter Obi has kept quiet while “Obidients” attack Kumuyi for “praying for Nigeria”.

But that’s a mischievous suggestion. Because Kumuyi’s condemnation was from all Nigerians.

Till now, I’ve not seen a single tweet in support of Kumuyi.

So, it’s either all Nigerians are now Obidient or Podium Reporters are being mischievous as usual by dragging Obi into what is entirely none of his business.

Does Obi think for the Nigerian youths?

Besides, I thought they said majority of Nigerians voted Tinubu? Why didn’t that majority defend Kumuyi? Why is the voice of the ‘minority’ always louder than the supposed majority?

To Kumuyi….

Who has he been hearing from? Because it’s obvious it hasn’t been God all these years.

Or why does he keep issuing prophesies that never come to pass and people expect that we fold our arms and watch these guys lie to us all the time without consequences or their bluff being called?

These guys keep taking advantage of the gullibility of the majority of Africans who have faith without reason.

I remember when Adeboye once said he drove from Lagos to Ore on an empty tank, and people believed him. They didn’t ask questions about the possibility of such. They insisted it was a miracle that must never be probed nor questioned.

Wake up, Africa!

Wake up and see that these men are conmen who are feeding fat on your gullibility “In The Name of God.”

And they know that the day Nigeria gets her leadership right, and things start working, that’s the day they will go out of business.

Because 90% of things that people go to church to pray for, are things with temporal (physical) solution that requires no recourse to the metaphysical (prayers).

Name it:

Food

Job

Shelter

Visa

Capital for business

Success in exam

Cure for disease, etc.

These are things that a functional government will see to its adequate availability and thereby reducing the dependence of people on these churches and Daddy GOs.

It happened in Europe.

There was a time when the economy of Europe was in shambles and people depended highly on God, through prayers, for their daily survival. That period saw to the emergence of big churches and cathedrals where people went to pray.

But when European countries started getting their leadership right and their economy blossomed and government started doing its job of providing basic amenities and jobs that help people have a means of livelihood, the people realized that they’ve been seeking spiritual solution to physical problems.

The population in the churches started to dwindle until some churches became empty. And some of those churches started getting converted into warehouses for storage of goods manufactured in industries.

Now, these Nigerian, nay African, pastors know this story. And they know that if African countries start to get its leadership right, what happened in Europe will inevitably happen in Africa; and Nigeria is not excluded.

That’s why they keep supporting the wrong leaders and telling lies in the name of prophecy - prophesies that never come to pass.

Now, when we call the hypocrisies of these charlatans out, some people who are irredeemably gullible, hopelessly superstitious and still operating with animistic mentality, where every occurrence is attributed to the gods, will be telling us to “touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm.” That’s the escape line of these charlatans.

https://twitter.com/naughti_awol/status/1694088301571866726?s=46&t=2AB_wrBea-oBYJf5ZCFV-A
You're the useless one here. No need to defend Pastor Kumuyi because the one that lives in him is bigger than all Obi supporters. The empty barrel makes the loudest noise. You guys are empty reason why you attacks everyone with contrary opinions.

3 Likes

Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by modernWays: 2:30pm On Aug 24, 2023
@Penguin2, now that you had chose to attack their pastor over a mere frivolous issue, you will come back later to beg the Christian communities for their votes.

Continue making enemies here and there, when it is time to reap what you are sowing now, you will be crying tribalism. You will eventually get sense by force.

Let your Obi contest again in 2027 and see if he will get any support outside South East.

3 Likes

Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by Emma09(m): 2:31pm On Aug 24, 2023
Pastor Righteousness will not comment now o. Na to dey threaten us with Hell fire messages up and down. Lolzzzzzzzz.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by Kefetu(m): 2:31pm On Aug 24, 2023
Who told you Mbaka was spared
Why was Mbaka Ejike spared and pastor Adeboye, pastor Kumuyi pastor Adefarasin, Ooni of Ife Fela Kuti that is dëad Wole Soyinka even babies like Reno omokri little baby and Seyi law's were insulted[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by Julibet: 2:31pm On Aug 24, 2023
When I see posts like this, I laugh.. Men always turn to the Supernatural when things are dire. That's the situation of things now in Nigeria right now. I no longer condemn people that go to church and seek spirits for solutions because omoh, this country is gone.

1 Like

Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by Chibuzoripob: 2:32pm On Aug 24, 2023
Useless fl@theads 🐖🐖s.Insulting their parents is their lifestyle

1 Like

Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by BoldBrainz(m): 2:32pm On Aug 24, 2023
pandoragirigory:
Why was Mbaka Ejike spared and pastor Adeboye, pastor Kumuyi pastor Adefarasin, Ooni of Ife Fela Kuti that is dëad Wole Soyinka even babies like Reno omokri little baby and Seyi law's were insulted

Trust me, Mbaka was dragged like jollof rice in a Yoruba owambe party. He was dragged to the point the catholic church had to send him to a distant monastery to reminisce on his spiritual life.

That you're using him as an instance, goes to show that you're not a frequent audience on the Nigerian media space.

9 Likes

Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by DaddyJapan(m): 2:33pm On Aug 24, 2023
TheOldGods:
even you accusing the man is mentally unstable. Because if you're not, why would you say he doesn't hear from a living god. Have you ever heard or seen, or met a living god? How do you even know there is a living god, the same Nonsense you're taking about is the same things you're preaching. Claiming false lies to make cases. Now it's a living god, using something that doesn't exist to prove your case. You and those pastors are the same

I was waiting for someone to pick him up on his farcical argument.

Even to the blind, it is clear that Penguin2 only managed to get himself tied up in the same noose he extended to Pastor Kumuyi. grin
I no fit laff.

My people are invariably beholden to the tyranny of Abrahamic religions. Living God, non-living God - the difference between six and half a dozen. cool

1 Like

Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by Image123(m): 2:34pm On Aug 24, 2023
LoLz at our grouse, who is our? IPOB miscreants.
Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by DDota: 2:34pm On Aug 24, 2023
Merch:
Just looking at kumuyi you would know he looks and talk like a slowpoke believe anything he says at your own peril
And this is coming from a three faced guy that was humiliated out of the betting thread for using a moniker to beg and another to claim a rich guy.
You are the one calling someone that can buy your generations a slow poke.
Why did you delete your tekashi69 moniker?
A little shame you no get. Stupid Almajiri
Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by BoldBrainz(m): 2:34pm On Aug 24, 2023
damkin24:

You're the useless one here. No need to defend Pastor Kumuyi because the one that lives in him is bigger than all Obi supporters. The empty barrel makes the loudest noise. You guys are empty reason why you attacks everyone with contrary opinions.

Who or what is living in Kumuyi and his likes? The same entity that's numb, dumb and unresponsive to the plight of average Nigerians through all the sufferings and deaths?

Nigga please!!!

3 Likes

Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by Styluss: 2:35pm On Aug 24, 2023
Penguin2:
Yesterday I saw a publication by Tinubu’s propaganda blog, Podium Reporters, asking why Peter Obi has kept quiet while “Obidients” attack Kumuyi for “praying for Nigeria”.

But that’s a mischievous suggestion. Because Kumuyi’s condemnation was from all Nigerians.

Till now, I’ve not seen a single tweet in support of Kumuyi.

So, it’s either all Nigerians are now Obidient or Podium Reporters are being mischievous as usual by dragging Obi into what is entirely none of his business.

Does Obi think for the Nigerian youths?

Besides, I thought they said majority of Nigerians voted Tinubu? Why didn’t that majority defend Kumuyi? Why is the voice of the ‘minority’ always louder than the supposed majority?

To Kumuyi….

Who has he been hearing from? Because it’s obvious it hasn’t been God all these years.

Or why does he keep issuing prophesies that never come to pass and people expect that we fold our arms and watch these guys lie to us all the time without consequences or their bluff being called?

These guys keep taking advantage of the gullibility of the majority of Africans who have faith without reason.

I remember when Adeboye once said he drove from Lagos to Ore on an empty tank, and people believed him. They didn’t ask questions about the possibility of such. They insisted it was a miracle that must never be probed nor questioned.

Wake up, Africa!

Wake up and see that these men are conmen who are feeding fat on your gullibility “In The Name of God.”

And they know that the day Nigeria gets her leadership right, and things start working, that’s the day they will go out of business.

Because 90% of things that people go to church to pray for, are things with temporal (physical) solution that requires no recourse to the metaphysical (prayers).

Name it:

Food

Job

Shelter

Visa

Capital for business

Success in exam

Cure for disease, etc.

These are things that a functional government will see to its adequate availability and thereby reducing the dependence of people on these churches and Daddy GOs.

It happened in Europe.

There was a time when the economy of Europe was in shambles and people depended highly on God, through prayers, for their daily survival. That period saw to the emergence of big churches and cathedrals where people went to pray.

But when European countries started getting their leadership right and their economy blossomed and government started doing its job of providing basic amenities and jobs that help people have a means of livelihood, the people realized that they’ve been seeking spiritual solution to physical problems.

The population in the churches started to dwindle until some churches became empty. And some of those churches started getting converted into warehouses for storage of goods manufactured in industries.

Now, these Nigerian, nay African, pastors know this story. And they know that if African countries start to get its leadership right, what happened in Europe will inevitably happen in Africa; and Nigeria is not excluded.

That’s why they keep supporting the wrong leaders and telling lies in the name of prophecy - prophesies that never come to pass.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Video Of Obidients Marching To Teslim Balogun Stadium For Peter Obi Mega Rally / 8 Governors Ask Oyegun To Resign - Vanguard / Kemi Adeosun: 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Should Be Worried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.