Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,542 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship (39934 Views)

My Neighbor Damaged My Expensive Electronic During Romance. / We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by row2ray(m): 12:55am On Aug 31, 2023
I often see people misunderstanding what redpilling means.

It's doesnt mean cheating, especially not with your girlfriend's friends

It doesn't mean being rude or arrogant

It doesn't mean thinking or seeing women as inferior

Being an alpha male has very little to do with how you treat women and more to do with your mindset and disposition. This is what the women see and are attracted to, the authority that the mindset brings with it

Being an alpha male means taking responsibility, knowing when to argue and what's not worth the argument and instead act.

It means being able to lead... Not dictate.

It means acknowledging and facing your weakness and fear .. and trying again of you fail

Redpilling is raising your bar, defining what you won't take from a woman in terms of what she offers and brings to the table.

Healthy Redpilling is refining your self so you command respect, not demand it. Being rude and "vawulent" with women really is childish. This doesn't mean you can't call a woman out sensibly over a wrong.

You lost your girl to philandering not being a red pillar in it's pure form, and even the alpha males will be soft with their partner(s)/mate(s). The alpha male when he takes a partner puts her in a position of respect such that other males will even be intimidated to contact her.
He treats her so she knows she is a queen, and she doesn't have to leave him to know she won't get better, she just has to look around..

My dear Padawan, learn a lesson and improve yourself and how you relate with females... The wanting of a man by many females isn't because he has sex with them, but because they see him as unattainable. So she that has him feels pride to keep him, thereby going out of her way to please him lest his attention stray to the bevy of willing women he chose her over. This is the true alpha male's red pill
Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by Maxxim: 6:34pm On Sep 03, 2023
ubunja:
you this Feminist you're still alive?? Smh
😁🤣🤣🤣
Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by Justkatty(f): 11:43pm On Sep 03, 2023
Devil1Messenger:

U fall hands
U want to do redpill without understanding how it works.
U are not supposed to beg her. Begging her will give her more power over u. U should've ignored her and I bet u within 2 week, she will come back to beg u.
U are just a simp😁
Op go use Ogun swear for you o😂why you come dey add salt ontop injury ogbeni?
Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by ashewoboy(m): 7:52am On Sep 09, 2023
ubunja:
you this Feminist you're still alive?? Smh

Wondering if she is married now😯🙂.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by ubunja(m): 8:26am On Sep 09, 2023
ashewoboy:

Wondering if she is married now😯🙂.
Lol I highly doubt it. Unless she's not a feminist offline.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? / Big-sized Man Weds His Lovely Bride In The North (Photo) / Nairaland Romance Rules

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.