Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship (39930 Views)

My Neighbor Damaged My Expensive Electronic During Romance. / We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by mapist(m): 7:21pm On Aug 26, 2023
labake1:
You see yourself now
Most of them (99.9%) worship women offline

FACT!
Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by enemyofprogress: 7:29pm On Aug 26, 2023
She will surely come back to you, unless your prick no be her size and e no dey sweet am well well. She just dey do gra gra. Leaf her alone she go come back. E easy to leave big and sweet prick?
Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by TheSuperX(m): 7:36pm On Aug 26, 2023
Redpill didn't damage your relationship, you are the one that destroyed your relationship because you are foolish.
Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by labake1(f): 7:40pm On Aug 26, 2023
Evolutionlove:

Despite that, It's a pity you don't have any man to Call yours and get Committed to you.

The only men you have are Pay As You Go.

I feel your Pains and Tears😭

Oh boy, I guess the post pained your stinky Γ ss
Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by Atolu01: 7:54pm On Aug 26, 2023
Good.
Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by Jeon(f): 8:15pm On Aug 26, 2023
Lanre1st:

If she did not come back, where will she start again? Go back to dating app or street! Or who will she date again?
Is this what you will say if Op happens to be a lady ?
Her decisions. We have over 7billions of humans, so why die for only one that doesn't value you?.

Saint or angel? Forgiving a genuine repentant (which shows you're the first on his priority)
She's not Jesus neither GOD.
1,Those supreme beings also have limits to everything including forgiveness .
2, She's not and was never a priority to him.

is far better than start searching.
Experiences do happen to teach us a lesson. If she continues with the relationship she will regret it later in marriage. So it's better to search for another one than enduring pains and insults.
He even insulted her Dad. What would be her family's outcome if he did become their legal son-in-law?.

Rearly will you see men that do not think of sampling another girl
Yes, because they don't love in the first place.

11 Likes

Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by Edipet(m): 8:26pm On Aug 26, 2023
YelloweWest:

You must be such a narcissistic.

Dude other guys exist! It's easier for a young girl to get a guy than for a guy to get a young girl
LoL πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. It is easier for young girl to get a Guy to fuc kk them. But not easy to get a Guy to commit to her. Commitment is hard, harder and hardest to get from anyy guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by FuckTheMod: 8:37pm On Aug 26, 2023
manoflove22:
my girlfriend broke up with me after catching me cheating on her with her friends, i have been begging her since weeks now, she said we can never date again.

And this is what i saw and emulated from red pill thread that a girl get attracted with you more if u have other option and she knows other girl want u

now I'm badly missing her we haven't call since weeks now

please how can i get over thinking about her, please alpha males skip this thread i don't need ur abundance mentality jargons make ogun no kill una, lovely relationship omg cry cryembarassed
Or deh
Ho lo fo
Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by danielistics(m): 8:47pm On Aug 26, 2023
Blue pill mods pushing anti redpill agenda. Redpill is here to stay.
Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by Kimcutie: 8:55pm On Aug 26, 2023
LotaTee:
Kimcutie smiley
This thread is more like trolling cause wtf sad if it's true, he brought it upon himself, cause redpill doesn't teach cheating or how to cheat, it's more about how to tame.
Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by koolaid87: 9:09pm On Aug 26, 2023
manoflove22:
my girlfriend broke up with me after catching me cheating on her with her friends, i have been begging her since weeks now, she said we can never date again.

And this is what i saw and emulated from red pill thread that a girl get attracted with you more if u have other option and she knows other girl want u

please how can i get over thinking about her, please alpha males skip this thread i don't need ur abundance mentality jargons make ogun no kill una, lovely relationship omg cry cryembarassed

You're always and will always be a beta male

Redpill is not about treating women with disdain, its all about appreciating your masculinity and understanding how to use your leverage wisely in this unjust modern world.

She prolly knew you are nothing but a pvssy.

Lol
Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by darealez(m): 9:13pm On Aug 26, 2023
labake1:
You see yourself now
Most of them (99.9%) worship women offline
okay
Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by Goldenjet97: 9:30pm On Aug 26, 2023
Please no fake stories ok.
So unreal😎
manoflove22:

Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by Southwestidiot: 9:31pm On Aug 26, 2023
manoflove22:

you want to stop thinking about her? Nigga get a job
Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by Goldenjet97: 9:33pm On Aug 26, 2023
I swear Bro.
The story is so unreal.
SaLongs1:
grin grin This OP is a woman disguised as a man.

1 Like

Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by MICVOCT(m): 9:34pm On Aug 26, 2023
manoflove22:

Laughing πŸ˜ƒ Out Loud!
Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by Lanre1st(m): 9:37pm On Aug 26, 2023
Jeon:

Is this what you will say if Op happens to be a lady ?
Her decisions. We have over 7billions of humans, so why die for only one that doesn't value you?.

She's not Jesus neither GOD.
1,Those supreme beings also have limits to everything including forgiveness .
2, She's not and was never a priority to him.

Experiences do happen to teach us a lesson. If she continues with the relationship she will regret it later in marriage. So it's better to search for another one than enduring pains and insults.
He even insulted her Dad. What would be her family's outcome if he did become their legal son-in-law?.

Yes, because they don't love in the first place.

So once you know there is likely every Man will try to do that who will she now go to? Else she will also become a sidechicks to another girl's boyfriend.

Men and women are necessary evil but needed for each other, so always have a mind of forgiveness even before it happens
Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by IamPlato(m): 9:43pm On Aug 26, 2023
manoflove22:
already did my part

it toxic
red pill doesn't teach you to cheat...
Having options doesn't mean you should sleep with them ode.

When you have other girls around you that want you but can't get you, that is the option.

Women love to see other women want their man who they can't get
Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by Ferrous(m): 9:45pm On Aug 26, 2023
Stop putting everything you read online in practice, everybody has different destinies. Something that works for Mr. A may not work for Mr. B.
Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by abba190: 9:54pm On Aug 26, 2023
let me first laugh before i read the post. grin grin grin grin redpill is scam
Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by Jeon(f): 10:05pm On Aug 26, 2023
Lanre1st:

So once you know there is likely every Man will try to do that who will she now go to? Else she will also become a sidechicks to another girl's boyfriend.

Don't generalize please.
Yes, chicks and mistress, do benefit then the main girl and wife.

Men and women are necessary evil but needed for each other, so always have a mind of forgiveness even before it happens
If that's the easiest thing all humans would be lying inside their respective rooms in Heaven,even before and after the war.
No one would've been in Hell.

You talking all those trash won't care to listen to your cheating girlfriend before dumping her. And here you are preaching about forgiveness.

11 Likes

Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by Knetpro(m): 10:17pm On Aug 26, 2023
What a disaster
Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by Lanre1st(m): 10:37pm On Aug 26, 2023
Jeon:

Don't generalize please.
Yes, chicks and mistress, do benefit then the main girl and wife.

If that's the easiest thing all humans would be lying inside their respective rooms in Heaven,even before and after the war.
No one would've been in Hell.

You talking all those trash won't care to listen to your cheating girlfriend before dumping her. And here you are preaching about forgiveness.
They wine yourself, is the girl he was chatting not another man girlfriend. Women are the most secretive being, if girlfriends are telling their boyfriend number of boys/men flirting with them, BP will be highly recorded.

Any men that cheat do not cheat with his fellow men but another person girlfriend/wife. So both gender always guilty of cheating, but man are only blame for these days
Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by Evilstorm: 10:45pm On Aug 26, 2023
zedman1:
This hardly works. Yes, begging hardly works.

U should know I'm joking na
Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by Jeon(f): 10:46pm On Aug 26, 2023

can you do that?

please answer.

Lanre1st:

They wine yourself, is the girl he was chatting not another man girlfriend. Women are the most secretive being, if girlfriends are telling their boyfriend number of boys/men flirting with them, BP will be highly recorded.
I can't stop laughing πŸ˜‚ . Was he not someone's boyfriend?.
Men normally do this and see that as nothing, so why will you be scared of BP?.
Now dating doesn't benefit ur gender same way it doesn't benefit mine ages ago. So glad some of you are waking up to see the mess y'all caused.

Any men that cheat do not cheat with his fellow men but another person girlfriend/wife. So both gender always guilty of cheating, But man are only blame for these days

Men invented cheating since day one, Women are always blamed for everything..

And if this lady erase true love and go after money and material benefits, your gender that cheated on her will be the first to call her a gold 🌟 digger!. How fantastic cool .

Lik I said "we are more than millions on Earth, he will find the one that can tolerate him and she can also find one for herself also".
He should just cry , carry his Cross and move. There's no second Jesus, that will do that.

11 Likes

Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by LotaTee: 11:19pm On Aug 26, 2023
Kimcutie:

This thread is more like trolling cause wtf sad if it's true, he brought it upon himself, cause redpill doesn't teach cheating or how to cheat, it's more about how to tame.

Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by Abifarin16: 11:36pm On Aug 26, 2023
manoflove22:

You never see anything.
Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by Tonnierichy(m): 11:39pm On Aug 26, 2023
manoflove22:

Leave her the fvck alone. You'll be a disaster to her.
Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by Aaaaarghmed(m): 12:54am On Aug 27, 2023
manoflove22:

na u know wetin you go read.which stupid red pill tell you to cheat.u dey read back of book?dont worship a woman.u go cheat.
Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by Juniorangel(m): 1:08am On Aug 27, 2023
Which redpill did you read oga?
Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by RedpillAnalyst: 1:26am On Aug 27, 2023
manoflove22:

No bro. You forgot rule zero. You made a beta blue pill move that's why it didn't work grin
Re: Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship by ubunja(m): 5:11am On Aug 27, 2023
DrFunmisticGlow:
ANDREW TATE and Ubunja should come and carry their brother.
you this Feminist you're still alive?? Smh

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? / Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? / Big-sized Man Weds His Lovely Bride In The North (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.